Video: King Mez – MTV2 Sucker Freestyle

In support of King Mez The King’s Khrysis, produced entirely by Khrysis, which we presented back in February.

Previously: King Mez x Khrysis – The King’s Khrysis (EP)

27 Responses to “Video: King Mez – MTV2 Sucker Freestyle”

1. hl Says:

who knows, maybe ghost might even be honored of such.

^Seems like there’s been a backlash against traditional NY rap. Raekwon withstanding.

2. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

King Mez was taking pottery classes in school?

suspect

3. el feces loco Says:

# Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    April 7th, 2011 at 1:19 pm

But yeah,

GMB/LwH production contest. Hit my name for the details.

STFU b

4. S.I.C.K Says:

Who`s this slanty-eyed fucker??

5. Captain Planet Says:

I hear you harlem, biting is not acceptible by no means… But we gotta hear how Ghost feel about it.

* Cues ” Shark Niggas (Biters) off Cuban Linx Uno *

6. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Troubleshooter your an idiot

you mad at me bcuz i dont like white rappers

lol

you white?

7. Captain Planet Says:

F YOU PAY ME! Says:
    April 7th, 2011 at 1:23 pm
    Troubleshooter your an idiot

you mad at me bcuz i dont like white rappers

lol

you white?

>>> Whoooaaaaa!!!

Eazy, eazy … TS one of the most militant niggas on nah. FACT.

8. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

This nigga sound like J Cole

get em outta my office

9. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

F YOU PAY ME! Says:
    April 7th, 2011 at 1:23 pm
    Troubleshooter your an idiot

you mad at me bcuz i dont like white rappers

lol

you white?

>>> Whoooaaaaa!!!

Eazy, eazy … TS one of the most militant niggas on nah. FACT.

Ok? Just a question

I dont know yall niggas auto biographys in shit

homie just got emotional at my personal opinion of white rappers

10. b Says:

b Says:
    April 7th, 2011 at 1:20 pm
    el feces loco Says:
    April 7th, 2011 at 12:52 pm
    eskay got mad sons…that nigga bred life into a entire football team of bloggers.

Hate is a powerful motivating factor.

^lol shots @ gbm.I weonder what was the final straw?was it last week?

11. el feces loco Says:

Mez is aite…nothing about his style is marketable though..just another nigga with pen n paper.

12. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

co siggity

13. G7 Says:

F U has Sean Coonery dna

14. K1ng Says:

*daps* all

whats cracking motherfukers

15. b Says:

ts been not so peaceful lately lol

hl Says:

April 7th, 2011 at 1:21 pm
    who knows, maybe ghost might even be honored of such.

^ you know what. After not listening t radio for a very long time, up until recent. I noticed theres been a resurgence of NY DJ’s play local artist again… Radio was inundated southern bamma music for the past 5 years… But I heard like 6 NY joints back to back. I think quiet as kept a meeting was held amongst certain niggas with power in the East. Basically telling niggas to get along and collab or kiss their careers goodbye. Oh btw all the songs I heard were collabos featuring multiple artist, letting me know a dolo nigga aint strong enough to rock the crown.

17. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Why is ether aimed at me?

All i do is state my personal opinion?

Maybe i should lie and pretend this wave of cracka rap is cool

18. el feces loco Says:

^lol shots @ gbm.I weonder what was the final straw?was it last week?

“just keep pressing F5″….did em all in..thats a “let me go look in the mirror” moment.

Im #teamnahright for life though..even tho I wish them well, I see they be talking out both sides they mouths..

“We aint mad at Nah this just what we choose to do…ooooh oooh look Nah is a ghosttown we gotta be makin em mad”

STFU b

19. hl Says:

@cOLD Word? Maybe in NY I guess. I don’t hear anyone rocking with any Vado types down here.

20. Captain Planet Says:

F YOU PAY ME! Says:
    April 7th, 2011 at 1:28 pm
    Why is ether aimed at me?

All i do is state my personal opinion?

Maybe i should lie and pretend this wave of cracka rap is cool

>>> C’mon fam. Don’t try and play the victim. That’s not you.

You know your typed words don’t leave too much room for compromise. Shit even your name don’t.

If you gonna express your views with such vitriol you should expect the backlash.

#JustMyThoughts …

21. b Says:

where land?no nathan

hl Says:

April 7th, 2011 at 1:30 pm

^ yea niggas are def collabing, on some Khaled shit, that’s the only way they getting play. Maino heating shit up on the low… I’m by far a Maino fan, but his grind right now is >>>

23. el feces loco Says:

Till beamer benz bentley I dont think any other NY rapper not named Jay or Nicki was making music that resonated with the whole nation..Banks song had a lot to do with radio programmers lookin back to NY for programming again…I think.

24. el feces loco Says:

I heard Blow your Smoke 50 million times on radio..red cafe, maino etc…none of these citybammas was on radio till Banks resurgence.

25. S.I.C.K Says:

Im #teamnahright for life though
    YUP

I have`nt even browsed GBM.No shots at those cats.

Commenting>>Latest hip hop news

I`m a creature of habit that`s why I made b`s white job hoe touch it at lunchtime.

26. NC Rob Says: