Video: Birdman – I Get Money (Behind The Scenes)

Featuring cameos by Mack Maine, Lil Twist, DJ Khaled, Ace Hood, Busta Rhymes and Lil Wayne.

Download: Birdman ft. Lil Wayne, Mack Maine & T-Pain – I Get Money

25 Responses to “Video: Birdman – I Get Money (Behind The Scenes)”

1. Harlem World Says:

Birdman: I Get Money for Makeup

2. mcb Says:

Been getting money>I get money

fuck behind the scenes shit from this
    then the behind the scene photos
    then the behind the scnes from the remix with 1 rapper added

3. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

BRRRRR

#birdmangems

4. Harlem World Says:

cosign mcb

i dont see how this builds anticipation for a song or video

but he is $400 milli up – i am not

5. big_seth Says:

I think Nas is as dope as the next Nas stan… but president?

HELL NO.

nigga can’t even run a label or a relationship.

I would Say Common for Pres.

6. b Says:

b Says:
    April 7th, 2011 at 12:25 pm
    My niggas rock rags like a Saudi/ My Maserati looping round the emblems on ya Audi/ Only nigga out in Berlin blowin’ Cali Maui/ Only nigga out in Par-ee spittin’ out my calamaris(c)gunplay don logan

b Says:
    April 7th, 2011 at 12:27 pm
    “No Arm and Hammer in my Hannah Montana- these ain’t Alligator skin- I think they Salamander(c)gunplay

7. Harlem World Says:

wayne looks like a little lesbian in that screenshot

8. mcb Says:

big_seth Says:

April 7th, 2011 at 12:28 pm
    I think Nas is as dope as the next Nas stan… but president?

HELL NO.

nigga can’t even run a label or a relationship.

I would Say Common for Pres.
    i mean obv no.

and yeah…
    anyone but jay.

he be like “oh China you did lend us money…. but im good now, peace”

9. Harlem World Says:

if a rapper ever made president it would have to be 50 cent

10. mcb Says:

Harlem World Says:

April 7th, 2011 at 12:27 pm
    cosign mcb

i dont see how this builds anticipation for a song or video

but he is $400 milli up – i am not

yup., not haitn on them releasin it, might as wellmax out the press as much as you can for the video right? you spending enough

11. el feces loco Says:

gunplay > ross > Khaled > pill > torch > wale

12. big_seth Says:

Harlem World Says:
    April 7th, 2011 at 12:30 pm
    if a rapper ever made president it would have to be 50 cent

LOL.

50 would be successful, but he not peaceful enough. I want the pres to give money out & shit.

#TeamCommi

if a rapper ever made president it would have to be 50 cent

^ will smith.

14. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Niggas never learn…sigh

The car Webbie was a passenger in was stopped going southbound on Interstate 65 on Monday. They were initially pulled over for speeding in a rented 2010 Nissan Altima. As the vehicle pulled over, the arresting sergeant saw what was believed to be marijuana thrown out of the window. Webbie was caught with over $13,000 in cash and 2 ounces of marijuana. (My Fox)

15. hl Says:

Curtis saying he wanted to come out with signature dildos(wild flagrant)..

^Hold up… What?

16. mcb Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

April 7th, 2011 at 12:31 pm
    Niggas never learn…sigh

damn….
    assumnig he was blazing while he drove too.

i gotta ask, why do epople speed when they ride dirty

17. GMLLZ Says:

i gotta ask, why do epople speed when they ride dirty

^^^^^^^
    niggaz is dumb

18. LeRoy Green Says:

doin 90 down North Dallas Toll Way gettin head wit a joint lit while bumpin Raekwon in the speakers >>>>>>>>>>>

19. Harlem World Says:

La Roux’s Elly Jackson revealed to BBC Radio 1 on Wednesday that Dre is further pushing the envelope, sampling the Skream remix of the duo’s hit, “In For The Kill.”

“Apparently he and The Game were sitting watching Entourage together. My manager always jokes that they were eating ice cream under blankets and having a girl’s night in.”

FUCK DETOX

Aint nothing G about La Roux

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

April 7th, 2011 at 12:31 pm
    Niggas never learn…sigh

^ dump people dont last very long in this game.

was that a real ferrari Dre wrecked in that video?

22. Harlem World Says:

# GMLLZ Says:
    April 7th, 2011 at 12:34 pm

i gotta ask, why do epople speed when they ride dirty

^^^^^^^
    niggaz is dumb

cosign – niggas is stupid and dont deserve sympathy

23. el feces loco Says:

2 ounces of weed = slap on the wrist

2 niggaz in a Altima doing the spped limit with seat belts on is the same as 2 muslims in a uhaul speeding towards the state building.

Only kizzas believe cops when they give a reason for the pullover.

24. el feces loco Says:

# cOLD Says:
    April 7th, 2011 at 12:36 pm

was that a real ferrari Dre wrecked in that video?

nah…did you hear when that shit hit the ground?

Sounded like Curren$y on a beat..all mumbled

25. Nah Right » Video: Birdman ft. Lil Wayne, Mack Maine & T-Pain – I Get Money Says:

[…] I Get Money (Behind The Scenes) | Birdman ft. Lil Wayne, Mack Maine & T-Pain – Get […]