Video: The Cool Kids – Bundle Up (Behind The Scenes)

The BBGUN-directed video drops Monday.

Download: The Cool Kids – Bundle Up

Previously: Sir Michael Rocks – The Rocks Report (Mixtape) | The Cool Kids – Free Throws (Video)

51 Responses to “Video: The Cool Kids – Bundle Up (Behind The Scenes)”

1. GMLLZ Says:

I’m Donald Trump in a white tee and white ones…the conversation is money nigga…you want some?

2. Bones Jackson Says:

rocnation has literally done nothing for anybody.

3. Captain Planet Says:

Bones Jackson Says:
    April 6th, 2011 at 3:00 pm
    rocnation has literally done nothing for anybody.

>>> Co-sign. Think of if Dame was running it.

#TeamTiger

Baseball taking over ESPN Top Plays <<<<

4. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Emilio Rojas is ass

Laws is ass

them niggas can rap

but they cant make music

5. Captain Planet Says:

‎” Memories are the cushions of life “

6. mcb Says:

Duck Down gettin into that awards is good shit.
    little networking never hurt.

7. GMLLZ Says:

why hoes really think being a video chick is a launching pad to be a serious actress….i mean when has this shit really ever happened?

8. Bones Jackson Says:

>>> Co-sign. Think of if Dame was running it.

It would actually be a label that actually releases records and/or signs people that will actually sell records.

I’m a fan of JE and J.Cole…but neither one of them niggas can sell a record.

9. Troyvul Says:

Game and Lil Wayne – Red Nation-

Track sucks. Did the mistake of putting it on a CD to fill out the rest of my 80 min.

10. Captain Planet Says:

Bones Jackson Says:
    April 6th, 2011 at 3:06 pm
    >>> Co-sign. Think of if Dame was running it.

I’m a fan of JE and J.Cole…but neither one of them niggas can sell a record.

>>> Exactly.

*Disappears*

11. Mook Says:

“He said he met me? BOY YOU MUST REFRESH ME!”

In memory of Heroin Headliner.

12. X-L-N-C Says:

*Daps GMLLZ

Video chicks could never become genuine actresses, word to Lola Munroe never becoming an established rapper.

13. G7 Says:

>>rocnation has literally done nothing for anybody.

^not really. Jay will get his two albums out this year.

April 6th, 2011 at 3:11 pm
    G7 Says:

April 6th, 2011 at 2:55 pm
    >>R.I.P Jay E’s Short Career

^naw. i sense a song approaching over the next few months.

^ I said the same thing a few months ago.

nahright.com/2011/02/15/raekwon-ft-nas-rich-black-snippet/#comment-3911550

^ smh

15. G7 Says:

^lolz

16. X-L-N-C Says:

Bones Jackson Says:
    April 6th, 2011 at 3:06 pm
    >>> Co-sign. Think of if Dame was running it.

I’m a fan of JE and J.Cole…but neither one of them niggas can sell a record.

>>> Exactly.

*Disappears*

I disagree with J.Cole not being able to sell a record, despite the beats on FNL being a little too slow and alternative for me (would have preferred a few more conventional boom-bap type beats) but I feel he has enough content to sell an album. Whether it would be a ‘good’ record or not, that’s all down to opinion. However, I think he could sell well, he has a lot of appeal overall. And I hated FNL at first, but it grew on me after a few listens, I think it was dope, plus all the work he’s done with Voli, I’d buy an album by Cole..

17. Casket Face Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5Sd5c4o9UM > a lot of things for 2011

18. Bones Jackson Says:

>>rocnation has literally done nothing for anybody.

^not really. Jay will get his two albums out this year.

That don’t count. It’s his label. I would hope so.

19. Crazy88Since88 Says:

Lil’Wayne & Birdman (Feat. Mr. Cee) – Top Off

20. GMLLZ Says:

^not really. Jay will get his two albums out this year.

That don’t count. It’s his label. I would hope so.

it was a joke I think

21. b Says:

^ It worked for leila arcieri and lauren london.I think guys have better luck getting into movies from videos.word to that djimon, henry simmons,etc

22. GMLLZ Says:

Lil’Wayne & Birdman (Feat. Mr. Cee) – Top Off

^^^^^^^^^

Lol…I was about to edit that and put Mr Cee as feature then I saw you did it

23. e aka mac with the cheese Says:

Roc nation is roc la familia 2.0

24. X-L-N-C Says:

Dame Dash and the DD172 movement >>>>> Jay Z and the Rocnation movement

25. GMLLZ Says:

^^^^^^^

that’s sort of true…leila was doing other shit before poppin up videos…and lauren london wasn’t the typical video chick

26. e aka mac with the cheese Says:

Lauren London was a video ho?

27. G7 Says:

>>Game and Lil Wayne – Red Nation-

^those guys are lames. i could roll up, dap em wearing a blue sweatsuit and they wouldn’t do shit.

28. GMLLZ Says:

Lauren London was a video ho?

^^^^^^^^^

See Nerd – Phrontin…I mean Frontin

29. G7 Says:

>> Lil’Wayne & Birdman (Feat. Mr. Cee) – Top Off

===
    barf.com

30. b Says:

e aka mac with the cheese Says:
    April 6th, 2011 at 3:23 pm
    Lauren London was a video ho?

i aint say ho, but she was in frontin with jay and phareal

31. GMLLZ Says:

See um a hustla’s hope..not a pipedream..so when they speak of success…I’m what they might mean

32. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^I fux with FNL heavy. His production is on point to me. He flipped that Erykah beat to perfection. Before I’m Gone was complete and utter greatness. 2 face is just…. Fucking wow. Home For The Holidays is dope. And overall, the mixtape could have been a highly regarded album. word to it being the top google search in music for 2 days.

People sleeping on #Dreamville (don’t mention it). College campuses are ducking with this kid’s something serious. He deserves to be liberated from RocNation and put somewhere where he can shine in a better light.

33. Harlem World Says:

i called roc nation shelf status from the start

34. Harlem World Says:

*awards self more medals*

35. G7 Says:

Nore/Nature/Cee- “Hed in the Whip: 2011”

36. X-L-N-C Says:

Lets get back to the main topic…

Big K.R.I.T. – “Return Of 4eva” >>>>>>>

37. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Lauren London was in Pharell’s video that all I member her from. “Frontin”

38. Harlem World Says:

lauren london’s career ended after wayne got her pregnant

39. GMLLZ Says:

lauren london’s career ended after wayne got her pregnant

^^^^^

yup…dumb bird

40. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

i called roc nation shelf status from the start

^no surprise here

41. Harlem World Says:

*lauryn hill/syleena johnson voice*

“when mr ceeee’s pants falll dooowwwwn
    wheeeeeen mr ceees pants fall dowwwwn”

42. e aka mac with the cheese Says:

I forgot she was in the frontin video…lauren’s gorgeous

SN: those Jeezy quotes >>>

43. GMLLZ Says:

Fresh off probation…I got a charge to throw away

44. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Harlem World
    0 mins ago
    lauren london’s career ended after wayne got her pregnant

^Exactly. She ain’t getting no more work. If she does, it’ll be Megan Goode status movies. I’d still watch just to look at her, bit it’s not gonna appear in any theater. Straight to DVD status.

45. X-L-N-C Says:

Wasn’t Lauryn in that film “ATL” with T.I.? And she played a chick called Nu-Nu with her suburban ass pretending she from the hood.. SMH. She fine though, not as fine as J Lo in her new video with Pitbull, ooh Lawdy Lawd!

46. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

roc nation shouldn’t have signed anybody else until a finished, quality J. Cole product was released and ran its course.

There’s no foundation there. Nothing that says, “this is what we do”.

47. GMLLZ Says:

Live pussies…bout to be dead dicks

48. GMLLZ Says:

Fuck happened to that Lox album that was supposed to drop?

49. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

*lauryn hill/syleena johnson voice*
    “when mr ceeee’s pants falll dooowwwwn
    wheeeeeen mr ceees pants fall dowwwwn”

^yall niggas mannnn! Wow. Ain gonna let him live that down huh. Good thing he ain hi profile, or he’d one himself.

And how is homie comparin Lauren London to J Lo. Cmon fam JLo been fell off, however those are 2 diff classes of breezys. Welterweights don’t fight Heavyweights b. Not fair.

JLo could buy LLondon-FACT