Wale ft. Rick Ross & Jadakiss – 600 Benz (CDQ)

This week’s second Self Made leak, courtesy of DJ Envy.

Wale ft. Rick Ross & Jadakiss – 600 Benz (CDQ) | Nukeshare

UPDATE: CDQ/Clean added.

UPDATE #2: Dirty added. Props to OS.

317 Responses to “Wale ft. Rick Ross & Jadakiss – 600 Benz (CDQ)”

1. Casket Face Says:

# Nah’sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 10:55 am

RIP WIz. It was fun while it lasted NH :(

You was hardcore hip-hop
    Now look at yourself, boy you done flip-flopped
    Giving our music away to the mainstream
    Don’t you know they ain’t down with the team
    They just sent they boss over
    Put a bug in your ear and now you crossed over
    On MTV but they don’t care
    They’ll have a new nigga next year
    You out in the cold
    No more white fans and no more soul
    And you might have a heart attack
    When you find out the black folks don’t want you back

– Don Mega Ice Cube

#FACT!

2. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

those Ice Cube bars are potent

3. &What?! Says:

This song is in the same vein as every recent Ross/Maybach Music song I’ve heard.

Lex Luger on the boards?

4. Harlem World Says:

real muthafuckin g’s > ether

5. H Says:

And i aint got no feathers in my seat but thats your chicken in my coup
    (c) Spitta

6. GMLLZ Says:

Mr Cee’s lil nigga

cdn.mediatakeout.com/47727/nuh_uhhhhhhhh_we_got_some_pics_of_mr_cees_tranney_boyfriend____dudes_name_is_brook_lynn_could_he_have_been_tricked.html

7. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

J/k, but I’ll probably get half of it cemented and highlighted.

^^^^^^

won’t that hurt your resell value?

^There is a lot of variables at play with the cementing concept. Depends on who got next in it, who I’m targeting and if I really plan on reselling. It’s in the Historical Hype Park District in the Chi. It’s a place I may keep forever. And quite possibly rent out, if I feel the need to not stay there any longer.

Plus, it takes a day to dig up cement and re-sod the landscape to pristine conditions. And I’m not a slouch, so if I were to do it, it would be done, equipped with a gazebo, tent, and lighted walk-way bro.

8. charles lee ray Says:

Is vinnie paz any good?

9. &What?! Says:

And what song are those Ice Cube bars at? Is he def dissing Wiz, or will he be like ‘Nah I wasn’t aiming those lyrics at nobody specific’ type bullshit

10. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^WHOOOOOO’SE WORLD IS THIS!!???!! ©Harlem

11. H Says:

&What?! Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 11:39 am

^ those from an old song

12. LeRoy Green Says:

This beat BANGS.

13. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Is vinnie paz any good?

he raps kind of like Pun except about conspiracy theories

14. BK...Then Them Says:

&What?! Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 11:39 am

?……hehehehe

15. Casket Face Says:

# &What?! Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 11:39 am

MC Hammer diss from the 90’s “True to the Game”
    my g was prophecizing

youtube.com/watch?v=r_zSt-qQfn4

16. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

And what song are those Ice Cube bars at? Is he
    def dissing Wiz, or will he be like ‘Nah I wasn’t
    aiming those lyrics at nobody specific’ type
    bullshit

^song is about 15 yrs old minimum. No Wiz diss, but it does relate to him n plenty other rappers. I wldnt be surprised if someone toss dat verse over black n yellow n say cube diss wiz. U cld see how ppl would believe it.

Who’s the mack

17. big_seth Says:

GMLLZ Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 11:26 am
    yo seth…..whats the nightlife like in SA?

GMLLZ Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 11:28 am
    Oh and seth….you do digital design right?

@GMILLZ,

the nightlife here is okay for young professionals. There is a lot of dirty hood clubs, but also some decent upscale lounges & bars. Downtown is growing like crazy. Its not Austin, but I’m not as ashamed as I was.

& yep, Im an artist/designer.

18. LeRoy Green Says:

<<<<<<<<<
    <<<<<<<<<<
    <<<<<<<<<<<
    <<<<<<<<<<<<
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Wale.

19. GMLLZ Says:

Who you supposed to be? Flex Hogan?

20. &What?! Says:

those from an old song

My bad. That shit sound as if it was meant for Wiz haha

21. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

True to the game>Who the mack

I always get the title confused

And that video is too dope

22. el feces loco Says:

Ross= C.O. turned boss, but now he’s about to get snitched on

Meek= done killed 68 niggaz for the boss but the prosecution made him an offer he couldnt refuse..a release date

Pill= Cigar carrier, closest to the boss but farthest from the money

Wale = legal aid

Searchlight Films presents…Self Made The Movie

also starring Gunplay Don Logan as Ross’ strung out cokehead brother

23. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

LOL Ice Cube’s old ass going at Wiz – like Wilt Chamberlain crying in the rafters when his record got broken.

Niccas is crabs and they never get over it.

Hate to see a lil’ nicca from an unknown city shine.

Slavery’s over but that oppressed mentality lingers forever. THAT’S a motherfucker.

But oh well. That’s that ether nobody cares about.

Ice Cube always wanna talk out his face to a new kid, whether it’s Common or Wiz or whatever – new decade, new beef to make hisself relevant. Never. Stick to acting, Cube.

24. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

like if Big Pun and Immortal Tecnique’s styles gave birth to an overweight Italian rapper from Philly

25. GMLLZ Says:

& yep, Im an artist/designer.

^^^^^^

You do website design?

26. DJ Chase Says:

This shit is knocking.

27. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

el feces loco Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 11:43 am

Pill= Cigar carrier, closest to the boss but farthest from the money

Pill still asking Ross for an allowance on some “Can I get the 4-piece wing meal this time?”

Ross: “Nah nicca, 3 wings is enuf. Gotta stay hungry. BAWSE.”

28. big_seth Says:

@TS,

Its dope to have someone do your yardwork, but I can’t really afford that. I’m gonna have some help this summer tho. My girls pops said he is gonna work on my yard.

I always lived in apts as a youth so I have no clue on those shits.

plus I aint really that rich to afford someone to do it for me regularly.

29. GMLLZ Says:

Flex Hogan….old ass wrestler…

30. el feces loco Says:

GMLLZ gon be in the club poppin water bottles with Tim Duncan n Manu Ginobli..type a niggaz take off their shoes before they stand on the couches.

31. big_seth Says:

GMLLZ Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 11:43 am
    & yep, Im an artist/designer.

^^^^^^

You do website design?

yep & I can program pretty well.

32. Remixznflow Says:

LeRoy Green Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 11:42 am

<<<<<<<<<
    <<<<<<<<<<
    <<<<<<<<<<<
    <<<<<<<<<<<<
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Wale.

so accurate… so accurate..

33. GMLLZ Says:

lol…allllllready

34. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

But oh well. That’s that ether nobody cares about.

^He took a shot on wax or in an interview? This kinda matters.

35. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Seth came up from the struggle and now he bout to get a job with Google, then start a revolution like the nicca in Egypt. That’s gangsta. I’m gonna tell everyone I knew Seth from his nahrightian days. *daps*

36. el feces loco Says:

WOW..how old are you guys? (No Mister Cee on the tranho stroll)

37. big_seth Says:

el feces loco Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 11:45 am

none of the spurs hit the town like that. I see some of them shopping & at the movies, but never once ran into any partying.

but I don’t go to the types of clubs that Richard Jefferson would frequent. LMAO.

that nigga hella gay.

38. GMLLZ Says:

yep & I can program pretty well.

^^^^^^^^^^

got a lil tech project we’re working on here in ATX…may need your services in awhile…I’ll let you know

39. big_seth Says:

*daps Chea*

I dunno about all that. But I’m tryin fam.

40. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

LeRoy Green Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 11:42 am
    <<<<<<<<<
    <<<<<<<<<<
    <<<<<<<<<<<
    <<<<<<<<<<<<
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Wale.

*totally lost*

Is Wale the best or the worst?

Niccas be too creative with the "greater than" signs.

41. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

My first car was a gray market 1984 Mercedes SE 280.

WHAT A PIECE. The nice thing was that being that it was built in germany, it literally the most indestructible car ever.

No radio, no air conditioner, no power anythin except sunroof >>>>

42. big_seth Says:

@GMILLZ

cool, hit the email.

goten5151 at yahoo

43. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

@Seth – What languages are you proficient in programming?

I just learned C# (stupid I know), PERL, Cobra, and now I’m trying learning BASH. Not by choice though, had to for school.

44. big_seth Says:

The spurs aint built like those other sports teams.

Trust me.

The Roadrunners (UTSA) hit the nightlife harder than the spurs.

45. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

I partied with Bron and Wade in Sub 51 when they was in Chicago. Them niccas is retards. Looked half bored the whole time, wasn’t even fucking with their teammates. Then D. Rose and the Bulls whupped them the next day. Then Wade wanna sniffle and look all somber on TV like “well, we doing what everybody hoped we’d be doing.” Exactly, nicca. After you bummy niccas created a soap opera for yourselves, of course the people wanted to see you fall flat on your face. Bummy asses. D. ROSE MVP, BITCHES. On the humble.

46. el feces loco Says:

lol @ Yasser

GMILLZ better hang with Popovich..that kizza look like he get the best Russian hookers and access to good coke..that kizza face look like a freebasing accident.

47. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

The spurs aint built like those other sports teams.

Trust me.

The Roadrunners (UTSA) hit the nightlife harder than the spurs.

the Spurs are wholesome

48. GMLLZ Says:

@GMILLZ

cool, hit the email.

goten5151 at yahoo

^^^^^^

fasho..I’ll prolly let you know something in the c-section b4 hittin you on email

49. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

On the humble, D. Rose is the most improved and most valuable. Nicca need to sign with Nike and get that D. Rose 1.0 Air Flight Maximum Air Stomp-on-you-Niccas Force. I’ll pay $170 to flawse in them bitches all day.

50. LeRoy Green Says:

I don’t go to the types of clubs that Richard Jefferson would frequent. LMAO.

that nigga hella gay.

^^^^^6

LOL true, and i always laugh when the spurs are playin and i see that niggas “RJ” tatoo on his shoulder. How a tatoo make you look MORE pussy than you already are smh

51. big_seth Says:

@NOWB

I know HTML xHTML, JS, CSS, PHP some actionscript & a lil XML

only stuff to make websites.

52. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

el feces loco Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 11:50 am
    lol @ Yasser

that kizza face look like a freebasing accident.

BAHAHAHAHAHA good one. I’m gonna use that haha.

53. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Ice Cube always wanna talk out his face to a new
    kid, whether it’s Common or Wiz or whatever –
    new decade, new beef to make hisself relevant.
    Never. Stick to acting, Cube.

^Reading Comprehension skills are subpar fam. Go back and read the actual comments. The song is dam near 20 y/o he not goin @ wiz. Cats don’t be readin.

54. MiddleClassJoe Says:

The wire season 2<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

To many kizzas!

NOWB played Ziggy well tho.

55. el feces loco Says:

Damn SA literally aint got shit but tumbleweeds and Spurs..I’ve heard ballplayers compare it to Utah but never really thought of it…I cant stay OT for too long..I need to see a bum, a cab or a crime every 8 hours.

NYC >>>>>>>>

people > animals

56. big_seth Says:

the Spurs are wholesome

They all hella foreign too.

SOme might think that they only appear wholesome but that is really the truth.

Pop got them in check. any of them that strayed, didn’t stay long.

57. GMLLZ Says:

no doubt cube’s kids are wiz fans

58. Samir Says:

So wait, Steve Nash was the one cheating with a black girl? Damn, that Jason Richardson rumor was almost as funny as the Delonte West story.

59. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

@TS,

I always lived in apts as a youth so I have no clue on those shits.

plus I aint really that rich to afford someone to do it for me regularly.

^Shit, me either bro, loolol. And I’m sure you make more than I do. I was joking about hiring a mixican. I’d have to do it myself. I’m also really cheap. If I ain’t gotta pay for it, I’m not.

The only reason I know about so many deals is because I’m ALWAYS looking for a deal.

60. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

@ Seth – Word up, thats a pretty substantial knowledgebase. I know some CSS but I would some day like to learn that Java/JSON. Shit is dope.

61. big_seth Says:

@EFL,

nah, this is a city. I see cabs & bums everyday.

crime is all over too. not NYC levels, but enough.

trust me. I’m not into boots & coots & shit. Fuck that.

SA is growing a lot right now. we riding the Austin swag wave I think.

62. Captain Planet Says:

I don’t go to the types of clubs that Richard Jefferson would frequent. LMAO.

that nigga hella gay.

>>>> No doubt.

tinyurl.com/44zx76r

63. Captain Planet Says:

>>> Yea I saw that too.

It’s funny how all the kizzas in the NBA go for black girls (Dirk love em too)

They probably think I play a black sport, I might as well …

64. big_seth Says:

LOL. I know fam. but trust that i’m probably not making that much. Its a little different down here because shit is cheaper too.

65. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

aptain Planet Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 11:56 am

I don’t go to the types of clubs that Richard Jefferson would frequent. LMAO.

that nigga hella gay.

>>>> No doubt.

tinyurl.com/44zx76r

Lmao….come on man! NH

66. el feces loco Says:

Texas? …only steers and queers come from Texas

67. Captain Planet Says:

no doubt cube’s kids are wiz fans

>>> Cube’s kids wouldn’t pay to see Are We There Yet

68. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^LMAO. Comment of the day.

69. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

>>> Yea I saw that too.

It’s funny how all the kizzas in the NBA go for black girls (Dirk love em too)

They probably think I play a black sport, I might as well …

lol

70. Samir Says:

MiddleClassJoe Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 11:53 am

The wire season 2<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Nah. There's less continuity with other seasons which takes away from how good it is, but it's still a pretty solid season.

71. Captain Planet Says:

>>>> No doubt.

tinyurl.com/44zx76r

Lmao….come on man! NH

>>>Richard Jefferson ain’t hiding shit!

RJ: Off-season is MY time! *hand hang*

(NMC)

72. Harlem World Says:

black women got that “look”

a fine sista looks at you with those eyes…its a wrap..its over…cbc, court is adjourned

73. Captain Planet Says:

Aye yall seen the one legged dude that won the national wrestling championship? …

Am I the only one who see the one-legged elephant in the room!?!?

Missing a leg is an unfair advantage!!!!

You can’t put that nigga in the figure four!

74. Harlem World Says:

#teamdeviant

*****

75. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Luke Walton and Richard Jefferson are the ebony/ivory version of Cuttino Mobley and Stevie Francis

76. Harlem World Says:

The wire season 2<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

was the slowest season out of them all – but still interesting

77. big_seth Says:

el feces loco Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 11:58 am
    Texas? …only steers and queers come from Texas

*steers it up*

78. el feces loco Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=lhY3EDjxExA

Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy!

haha..I might have to cue up FMJ to watch this evening in my parents basement

79. Captain Planet Says:

black women got that “look”

>>> This is true.

But most kizzas avoid it. Not because of racism but because they know they can’t handle it.

Maybe kizzas in the NBA can because good ball handling skills = good black booty handling skills?

80. Harlem World Says:

houston >>>

81. big_seth Says:

I’m from CA anyway. I just live in TX.

Sacramento is not that great of a city either tho.

82. big_seth Says:

Harlem World Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 12:02 pm
    houston >>>

austin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Houston.

83. GMLLZ Says:

houston >>>

^^^^^^

word…houston girls>>>>>>>>>>

84. Captain Planet Says:

Tiger as a mortal sucks. C’mon Tiger!!!

85. el feces loco Says:

how tall are u?

“Sir 5 foot nine sir”

5 foot nine i didnt know they stacked shit that high

86. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Captain Planet
    1 min ago

Am I the only one who see the one-legged elephant in the room!?!?

Missing a leg is an unfair advantage!!!!

You can’t put that nigga in the figure four!

^just like that one armed surfer chick. Aerodynamics work differently for them. That’s an unfair advantage to having a disadvantage.

That wrestling shit shoulda been called out too.

87. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

I personally would say San Antonio is in the running for the top city in Texas. Definitely the best looking

Dallas overall is a bit more fun IMO. Shit that was where I got on stage w/ Game at the HOB

88. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

HW what was ur thougths of Cam as Rico in Paid n Full?

89. GMLLZ Says:

Austin is chill…but I feel like it’s ATL for kizzas….

90. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

how tall are u?

“Sir 5 foot nine sir”

5 foot nine i didnt know they stacked shit that high

^smh

91. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

SmH @ Game dying his hair Red

92. GMLLZ Says:

# GMLLZ Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 12:09 pm

Austin is chill…

^^^^^^^^^

its just wayyy too fuckin hot down here in the summer…and people down here are too polite sometimes…I miss askin people for directions and being ignored

93. GMLLZ Says:

but SXSW >>>>>>>>>

its really an adult spring break

94. Harlem World Says:

# tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 12:07 pm

HW what was ur thougths of Cam as Rico in Paid n Full?

he mastered it

95. L Strom Says:

FUCK RICK ROSS

96. JJ Evans Says:

More details on Mister Cee. Damn….

xxlmag.com/news/2011/04/mister-cee-arrest-details-revealed/

97. GMLLZ Says:

According to the criminal complaint filed by Officer Lindsay Agard , the longstanding Hot 97 DJ and associate of Big Daddy Kane and The Notorious B.I.G., was caught with his “exosed, naked and erect penis” in the mouth of a man by the name of Lawrence Campbell in a parked car at 4 a.m. (not 4 p.m. as originally reported) last Wednesday (March 30) two blocks away from the Holland Tunnel on Manhattan’s West Side. Campbell, who goes by the moniker Brookle-Lynne Pinklady on his Facebook page, was found with his “mouth and lips in an up-and-down motion consistent with oral sex.”

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Its a wrap b. Reynolds.

98. el feces loco Says:

Campbell, was found with his “mouth and lips in an up-and-down motion consistent with oral sex.”

Mister Cee says “he was just handing me his demo”

99. mcb Says:

el feces loco Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 2:03 pm

Mister Cee says “he was just handing me his demo”

i mean that is how so many ladies (and fellas) make it into the industry…

100. rocstar Says:

those excerpts are hilarious. they paint a picture almost as good as a nas song. he might as well go ahead and turn it into a song.

101. rocstar Says:

i dont get it, did mr cee know dude was a dude? why wouldnt u just grab a female if ur gona pay for it? or did he think he was a she?

102. Casket Face Says:

i51.tinypic.com/fk45cl.png

“Did you go down on him?”

“Once”

“Once, I don’t believe that!” You’re such a fucking slut!
    I can’t beleive you sucked that nigga’s dick Carm. Come on,
    you’re gonna tell me you only did it once. You’re suck a fucking liar”

“It’s true, you can asked him”

I would’ve beat skull fragments out that bitch face… This nigga was a multiplatinum selling rap artist Top 5 and niggas airing you on Hot 97

I would’ve went to jail, I commend brethen for the strength to endure

103. el feces loco Says:

How you Mister Cee and you aint got a 4am jump off? all dem clubs, dem hoes..nigga should keep a “open the door” hoe in every borough.

104. mcb Says:

casket

in terms of bias opinion

you>fox news

stfu b. no one cares that Jayz cuddles with his side chicks/bitches that he aint with. thats bitchmade anyway.

oh and carm went down on him. amazing. i know you beat off to that shit nightly, but anyway

just post thew hole link/page, not 1 page at a time. your sitting there scanning google docs and shit for anythign slightly embarassing to Nas

while we sitting here quickly replying why Jay-Z still losing

Jay Z can rap, he can, but we talkin about Nas.
    nh

105. K1ng Says:

whats the story with mr. cee? i’ve been out the loop lately

106. S.I.C.K Says:

I`ve said this same shit too many times.Niggas are corns b with no game at all.Even in situations where game ain`t really needed.

@casket keep going(II)Those book snippets make me wish I read that shit.
    Carmen>>>>

107. el feces loco Says:

Casket bought Snooki’s book…that nigga here quoting Carmen like gospel.

Niggaz be gullible.

You think Random Publishing gon pay for”

As Nas came in the room I told him I was fucking Jay..he shrugged, asked me if I saw the lining to his army jacket, grabbed up Jungles gun careful not to leave prints while mumbling about Gloria Valez’s neck game, he then left the house. I cried.

108. mcb Says:

and i speak for myself, my bad

if i wanted to read some bitchs book i would

all those details been known.

id much rather read the corner or Rzas book before i read a book by a woman whos sole purpose is skyrocketing her fame through others and her misdeeds with them

you got kim k’s book yet?

109. Casket Face Says:

mcb shut yo’ bitch ass up…

^ cBc nigga likes men.

111. mcb Says:

why dont you have your man JayZ come do it

112. mr leon Says:

@troubleshooter

ayyo, if you’re still online, let me suggest you look into getting paver stone laid instead of going the cement route. it’s more expensive up front, but it’s easier to repair. If the cement cracks, your fucked and have to get your whole surface re poured; with pavers you (or whoever you hire) just pulls up any pavers that are out of alignment or fucked up, smooth shit out, and relay the stone. You can order different patterns, colors and textures too. i hear it brings the value of the home up too.

i used do landscaping over the summers when i was in school. i seen a lot of rich people cribs that were straight laced up in stone patios and walkways. shit, should i ever cop some land, i plan on laying some stone myself. the shit looks regal, b.

113. S.I.C.K Says:

@mcb

Why you mad son????Everybody plays the fool sometimes,myself included.Shit is still funny though.These broads can kill your whole spirit with the devilishment they do.

SICK, tha fuck you got against esco?

These broads can kill your whole spirit with the devilishment they do.

^ aint that the truth.

116. mcb Says:

S.I.C.K Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 2:12 pm
    @mcb

oh dont get it twisted, everyone fucks up and gets shit exposed,e tc..

I just dont get why someone would post 3 paragraphs at a time taking jabs.

but you know what, same shit happens to Jay on here

so casket, do your thing. thats my fault.

acting hateful is not whats up, so ont he real, ignore those posts casket

uncle sicks comment made me step back

117. K1ng Says:

These broads can kill your whole spirit with the devilishment they do.

it’s true, these bitches think they run the world with that pussy of theirs, bitch don’t you know there is 4 hoes for every nigga.

118. K1ng Says:

are > is

119. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Drug-resistant salmonella possibly in turkey burgers
    By JoNel Aleccia Health writer
    msnbc.com msnbc.com
    updated 4/4/2011 11:19:26 PM ET 2011-04-05T03:19:26

Government health officials are warning that salmonella bacteria detected in an outbreak of food poisoning from popular turkey burgers may be resistant to common drugs used to fight serious infection. At least a dozen people in 10 states have been sickened by raw, frozen turkey burger products produced by the Jennie-O Turkey Store in Willmar, Minn. The firm recalled nearly 55,000 pounds of the meat last week after illnesses were reported, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Late Monday, CDC officials announced that the strain of Samonella Hadar found in the meat appear to be resistant to several common antibiotics, including ampicillin, amoxicillin/clavulanate, cephalothin and tetracycline.

Drug resistance can “increase the risk of hospitalization or possible treatment failure in infected individuals,” a CDC statement said.

Health officials have long worried about development of a strain of drug-resistant bacteria in a mass outbreak of foodborne illness.

Among the 12 people with illnesses associated with the turkey burgers, three have been hospitalized. No deaths have been reported.

Illnesses have been detected in people from ages 1 to 86, with a median age of 29. Cases have been reported from Dec. 27, 2010 through March 24, 2011. Illnesses that occurred after March 18 may not yet be logged because it can take two to three weeks between the time a person becomes ill and when the infection is reported.Story: Drug-resistant salmonella? Maybe next time

So far, illnesses have been reported in Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Missouri, Mississippi, Ohio, Washington and Wisconsin. Wisconsin has three cases; the nine other states reported one case apiece. Investigators have not been able to confirm that all of the ill people actually ate the burgers; however, at least three peple in Colorado, Ohio and Wisconsin specifically reported eating the turkey burgers the week before they became ill. Samples of turkey burgers taken from patients’ homes in Colorado and Wisconsin tested positive for Salmonella Hadar.

The recall includes 4-pound boxes of Jennie-O Turkey Store All Natural Turkey Burgers with seasonings Lean White Meat. Each box contains 12 1/3-pound individually wrapped burgers. The boxes are marked with a use-by date of Dec. 23, 2011 and a lot code of 32710 through 32780. Establishment number P-7760 is located within a USDA mark of inspection on the front of each box.

Health officials warn that recalled turkey burgers might still be in grocery stores and in consumers’ homes, including in the freezer. Consumers should return the product to the place of purchase for a refund. Otherwise, dispose of the product in a closed plastic bag placed in a sealed trash can to prevent animals from eating the meat.

LMAO the last sentence…

120. el feces loco Says:

# cOLD Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 2:12 pm

SICK, tha fuck you got against esco?

Word?…I think its cause since 2001 SICK the last nigga in NY with a chipped tooth smile now

121. mcb Says:

i watch what i say and do with females know

if i come off a little cold (no commenter) then so be it.

i just dont trust em

122. mcb Says:

shit i eat turkey

but not jenni-o.

^ all pussy isnt created equally though, Niggas want the cream of the crop.

124. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Oh shit…undeniable proof that there’s a gay DJ (Mr. Cee) – now all we need is a gay rapper [ll]…

125. mcb Says:

Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 2:17 pm

do we need proof tho

126. nation Says:

dirty added

127. kevfrescura de talco Says:

hol up…

mr. cee is gay!?

128. el feces loco Says:

Brooklyn do breed some deviants tho…that’s the most homo/fag boro in NY..mad pink bloods

129. mcb Says:

im assumin he knew that tranny was a tranny right?

130. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Mr Leon
    5 mins ago

^High Science.

*Daps Brethren*

I just copy/pasted this to my word docus.

Much appreciated.

131. K1ng Says:

^ all pussy isnt created equally though, Niggas want the cream of the crop.

I’m 23 and married cuz I been after this chick for 5 years and kept getting rejected till last July and now she does my laundry.

Virgin wifes > >

you get to make em the way you want to.

132. Bones Jackson Says:

mcb Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 2:19 pm

im assumin he knew that tranny was a tranny right?

When do you not know a tranny is a tranny?

133. S.I.C.K Says:

SICK, tha fuck you got against esco?
    Artistically I think he cheapens himself by painting these urban pictures that he did`nt actually live.I know EVERYBODY does it.But everybody else is BETTER at it,especially Mobb Deep.It`s a complex answer but basically I don`t believe his “street persona”.Also he is spiritually confused on record.You can`t subscribe to 120 different beliefs simulataneously and have a full understanding of all said beliefs.Yet I own Illmatic/Stillmatic/Lost Tapes/IWW bought with my hard earned money.

134. mr leon Says:

@ troubleshooter

shit, it’s not often i get to use the knowledge i got from that slave-ass job in a helpful way. walk with God, bruh.

135. kevfrescura de talco Says:

mr. cee is gay!?

jeez! wtf

136. Casket Face Says:

i51.tinypic.com/33b1h78.jpg

…yeah that nigga gay son

137. mcb Says:

S.I.C.K Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 2:21 pm
    SICK, tha fuck you got against esco?

i think i heard in an interview once he said like something along the lines of loving to think and discuss things from both sides of view.

so maybe that goes witht he 120 beliefs, but i overstand what your saying.

138. el feces loco Says:

# mcb Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 2:19 pm

im assumin he knew that tranny was a tranny right?

^ More than likely..if he aint have 2 other prostitution charges he could get the benefit of the doubt…but Cee know his way around the track.

I dont really even care, shit is old news now…I just like making fun of famous people in times of crisis.

139. 007 Says:

Is this really the cover? What happend to Gunplay, Torch, Masspike Miles etc? Wale n Pill toook they Spot huuh? Dam this imprint is full of bums.

140. Casket Face Says:

“i show no love to homo thugs, empty reload and throw more slugs” – DMX

K1ng Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 2:20 pm
    ^ all pussy isnt created equally though, Niggas want the cream of the crop.

Virgin wifes > >

you get to make em the way you want to.

^ lol *daps*

142. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

LOL Mister Cee going at other producers calling them snitches. OK OK so a nicca called the cops when his chain got snatched. AT LEAST HE DIDN’T GET BOBOS FROM TRANNIES IN HIS WHIP. LMAOOOOO and now he wanna claim the cops are after rappers and producers. Nah homie they after men getting bobos from other men in a car in public! Cot damn…this is depressin…

143. mcb Says:

mr leon Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 2:21 pm
    @ troubleshooter

I know afew landscapers and trust, some of that knowledge is quite helpful man.

your friends will be asking.

144. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^ all pussy isnt created equally though, Niggas want the cream of the crop.

^dawg, I done had strong 8’s 9’s, but the puss they sitting on was trash. I done went in on some 4,5’s that had grade A hen house puss too. But when a nigga find that 8,9,10 with that Bruce lee grip puss, a nigga will chase and chase.

I seen it happen and almost fell into the trap myself. I am def still a student of the puss.

145. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Mister Cee need to collab on a beat with Elton John. “Rainbows” feat. Sisqo.

146. el feces loco Says:

so maybe that goes witht he 120 beliefs, but i overstand what your saying.

Thats what Im saying.., we been listening to him since he was 16…ask yourself if you’ve held on to the same values/views you had when you were 16? Nobody on this planet has..most rappers hide behind their initial portrayal to the public..Nas has no qualms nor does he try to hide who he is or what he is about as he grew older.

147. kevfrescura de talco Says:

i51.tinypic.com/33b1h78.jpg

> lol. okay i’m lost here. i can’t detect covert faggotry.

148. S.I.C.K Says:

Brooklyn do breed some deviants tho
    What you tryna say???It`s not deviant behavior if its CONSENSUAL.

149. mcb Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 2:23 pm
    # mcb Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 2:19 pm

im assumin he knew that tranny was a tranny right?

indeed
    i try to leave the shit alone after figuring out whats real and whats not. then rarely speak on it.

but i gotta ask, were the former charges with trannys, or girls. benefit of the doubt kinda ish.

just soliciting can be with anyone. but it obv dont look sweet.

150. b Says:

what advice can anyone of u losers offer to a guy who desperately needs to get back the upper hand in his relationship?No it aint me lol.I’m trying to advise a friend whos girl is talkin reckless and clearly has him against the ropes.serious answers please, unless ur efl

151. mcb Says:

but its also known he throw in false facts into rap

regardless, i dont believe many rappers, but its fun to.

152. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Mr Leon
    4 mins ago
    @ troubleshooter

^You in the chi by any chance?

153. el feces loco Says:

I went from rocking ahnks and koofies, to slinging rocks, to college, to drop out weed head to….

You’re never the same person twice.

The kid Nas is a genius..he really has no lane..the whole highway is his.

154. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Mister Cee need to collab with Adam Lambert, ol’ boy from American Idol who be wearing eye shadow. They could do a rock/rap/R&B R. Kelly type mash-up on some “Still in the closet pt. 1.”

155. K1ng Says:

*daps* cOLD lol, you know what it is.

156. kevfrescura de talco Says:

wow @ mr. cee.

pimp c was right.

RIP Pimp.

157. b-ease Says:

None. Once a woman has the upper hand, you don’t get it back. That’s why it’s so important to stabbed your ground.

158. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

B
    2 mins ago

^Chew her ass out and fall back out her life.

She’ll come back around once you put her In her place and she don’t see you anymore. That scares the he’ll outta them. Make em feel like failures. Then they come running back with the beat sex ever.

159. K1ng Says:

I wonder if Jay will still send his songs to Mr. Cee to play it first lol

160. b-ease Says:

stand > stabbed

161. mie Says:

mister cee seriously needs to clear the air and come out with the truth. trying to dodge this shit is not a good look and is not gonna make this situation any better. its like hes waiting for people to just forget about it and drop it lol

162. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Mister Cee acting real hard on twitter but we’ll see if he plays hard and lies in the witness box. When niccas face perjury, they’ll admit that they got bobos from another man. Belee dat.

163. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^this is ultimate Gospel though. She shouldn’t eer have that hand to play in the first place.

164. b-ease Says:

its like hes waiting for people to just forget about it and drop it lol

He is, and they will.

165. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Mister Cee on Twitter: “never was I caught in a car! the truth will come out.”

Mister Cee on April 19th in New York state court: “Yes your honor that was me getting fellatio in the car from that man seated over there. I’m sorry your honor. I ask for leniency your honor.”

166. mcb Says:

el feces loco Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 2:29 pm

You’re never the same person twice.

The kid Nas is a genius..he really has no lane..the whole highway is his.

not just him but this is why i dont get “mad” when rappers styles change, if it seems somewhat authentic

if they aint feeling tha tmusic they used to make, the only reason to continue doing it would be for the moneyaspect. so some try and do what they want, and fans react…

does this make sense?

167. K1ng Says:

pimp slap the bitch.

one thing I realized if you don’t man handle your women in bed or outside then eventually she will man handle you and that’s when shit changes.

168. el feces loco Says:

he’ll have to beat her up or something now..no way she gives back the title..Sometimes you can sex her back into submission but that’s before she been talking mad shit and just ignoring you.

youtube.com/watch?v=sLVWsaiyIsQ&feature=related

Yo. Animals that are preyed on…. You think the ones that make it be talking about their fallen soilder on some. “You know such and such got touched right,… by the lion on some shit”.

170. el feces loco Says:

@mcb..you right..if its authentic then so be it..this shit is art not science..fans be thinking they have the formula.

171. mcb Says:

cOLD Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 2:36 pm
    youtube.com/watch?v=sLVWsaiyIsQ&feature=related

someone should do a voiceover on these but with G slang and talk.

“yo son, yo son he coming out the bushes, RUNNN son, ill meet you at the spot later, 1”

172. mr leon Says:

Nah, I’m in Lincoln, Nebraska Lol. Originally from Park Slope, Brooklyn. Life is nuts.

173. Bones Jackson Says:

Boards the Titanic.

^ this is true, however there is an exception. Walk the fuck away and let her come back to you on hands and knees.

175. GMLLZ Says:

Why Wale flow sound a lil like Ross?

176. el feces loco Says:

You ever seen Battle at Kruger?

youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM

177. mie Says:

# b-ease Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 2:34 pm

its like hes waiting for people to just forget about it and drop it lol

He is, and they will.

everyone will eventually forget about it. but its not gonna happen tomorrow or this week.

honestly, i really dont give a fuck what he was doing or who he was doing it with. hes a good dj and hes been in the game a real long time.

178. mcb Says:

el feces loco Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 2:37 pm

exactly.

i mean its not unreasonable to think that Nas and other grown rappers, might wanna stop talkin guns and illegal drug sales, etc.. and try to make a positive change before there time is up.

no shots at the gun talk tho, i mean thats still ill hahaha.

people asking for another illmatic need to smack themselves. the rhymign and flow and lyrics might be there, but it will never have the same themes as hes not longer under 20 in QB projects

179. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

GMLLZ Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 2:39 pm
    Why Wale flow sound a lil like Ross?

I noticed the same thing. But then he throws in a line about sneakers every 4 bars to make it even cornier. Wale didn’t stack up to Kiss and Ross on this one – not even close.

180. kevfrescura de talco Says:

i wonder what scoob n scrap lova think about mr. cee now after all those years of dancing in front of him.

smh

181. mcb Says:

cOLD Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 2:39 pm

same strategy i tell people when buying cars

182. el feces loco Says:

*takes a walk thru the serengetti*

“yo son, yo son he coming out the bushes, RUNNN son, ill meet you at the spot later, 1″

^ lol, that’s pretty dope. I mean that animal kingdom life of survival is so much similar to modern human civilization. The weak get preyed on and move in groups to give them better odds. Just watching the nature channel you can learn a lot.

184. mcb Says:

cOLD Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 2:42 pm

word ima check that out when im stoned, i imagine its even better in that state

185. el feces loco Says:

Cee at home praying for a earthquake, tsunami, nuclear meltdown or detox to get released early.

niggaz was all on Charlie Sheens balls last week..till earthquake..this too shall pass. Cee will be spinning records down at Disney store no time soon.

186. mcb Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=_dmJhfA3N0Q&feature=related

Nirvana x BIG

Smells like a nasty boy IS THE TITLE.

187. b Says:

cOLD u a real cinematic type due huh?the absence of heat sounds like a flick title.sir, can u explain to me what makes rawse’s verse on devil in a new dress hot?

188. el feces loco Says:

Battle at Kruger might make mcb/cold cry

^ he can come out the closet and be the only openly gay DJ. Hoards of faggots will cha cha to his tunes.

190. Harlem World Says:

Originally from Park Slope, Brooklyn. Life is nuts.

????????

mister cee datchu?

can u explain to me what makes rawse’s verse on devil in a new dress hot?

^ I gotta listen to it real quick. Hol’up

192. el feces loco Says:

what if he only get head from dudes but be fucking chicks? See we dont really know what this nigga does…shit could be the tip of an iceberg..his life might be way more worse than an “I’m gay” press release.

nigga prolly like wearing diapers and sex with furry stuffed animals

193. Harlem World Says:

a lot these ny based dj’s been on the downlow – especially when the house scene was popping over here in the 90’s – not just hip hop dj’s either

194. mcb Says:

Harlem World Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 2:50 pm
    a lot these ny based dj’s been on the downlow – especially when the house scene was popping over here in the 90′s – not just hip hop dj’s either

i wonder what affect rolls had on this

195. Harlem World Says:

“i had the cuban posse all up in my building lobby”

196. el feces loco Says:

If you’ve gotten caught for soliciting 3 times then NYPD statistics say you’ve successfully paid for sex 1,908 times.

197. el feces loco Says:

i wonder what affect rolls had on this

Bread has nothing to do with this

198. K1ng Says:

whats a good website for all inclusive vacation packages? do you motherfuckers even go on vacations?

199. mcb Says:

el feces loco Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 2:52 pm
    i wonder what affect rolls had on this

Bread has nothing to do with this

*dead*

200. el feces loco Says:

you tried the internet?

Ross customizes his voice for any track he rhymes on, it’s a some what mellow track, so he approaches as such. Dude is relfecting in solitary, that’s always ill. “therefore G4’s at the airport”… gotta love it.

202. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^I said this exact same thing up top. B, here is your answer family.

Case, Closed

203. kevfrescura de talco Says:

international hos i’m sexin, while you be fuckin one section

204. Harlem World Says:

“negotiating like illuminati network
    catch a body experts”

international hos i’m sexin, while you be fuckin one section

^ does a lonely mic give me an erection” yes and…

206. Harlem World Says:

a lot of sus dj’s in ny during the reggaeton era too

207. 007 Says:

Amazin Amie: See bossip.com

Sheesh

208. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

you tried the internet?

^^Fuck the internets on this one fam. Walk into a travel agency and get that new client, 60% off discount.

That how I went to S. Africa and Spain. Cheaper than a muahfucka

209. Harlem World Says:

but like charlamagne said, if you gay you gay, be yourself

210. kevfrescura de talco Says:

on a float like the jettsons futuristic rap majestic.

211. Harlem World Says:

@ 007

bossip has viruses – steer clear

212. mcb Says:

Harlem World Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 2:59 pm
    @ 007

bossip has viruses – steer clear

*SUPREME DAPS*

i will not being going there.

bust it try and diss it while my fingers on an iron biscuit…

214. mcb Says:

anyone heard of hollywood undead

they look like a bunch of clowns
    like slipknot and icp or something,. i just been seeing their name lately.

their prob some terrible group, figured id ask if anyone knew them tho

215. kevfrescura de talco Says:

i rhyme terrific spark a land like the diamond district…

its understanding!

they’ll never realize how real Nas is so decisive.

217. mcb Says:

oh and anyone hear Capo yet?

thoughts?

im not a big fan of Jim or anything but he laid some nice veres on blackroc and a couple other peoples albums.

218. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

georgebushmoney.com/2011/04/05/review-capo/

Yo, Hopp wrote the HELL outta this. It’s Jim Jones’-Capo Review.

Dig in fellas.

219. mcb Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 3:02 pm
    i rhyme terrific spark a land like the diamond district…

its understanding!

that tape>>>

220. pmass Says:

Dig in fellas.

hahaha.

What’s up Nah?

221. mcb Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 3:03 pm
    georgebushmoney.com/2011/04/05/review-capo/

Yo, Hopp wrote the HELL outta this. It’s Jim Jones’-Capo Review.

Dig in fellas.

if this sint a response to my comment, thats hella freaky with timing (no mr. … you fucking know who)

222. Danny Ocean Says:

Cam should’ve won a fucking Academy Award for his role as Rico in Paid In Full.

223. mcb Says:

Suffice to say I’m not a hardcore Dipset fan, but at the end of the day I’m all about the music, which is why I decided to give Capo’s first single, which at the time was Blow Your Smoke, featuring R&B singer Rell, a proper listen. It’s a chilled-out number that I’d never expect to hear from Jim,
    it seems as though this is the perfect review for someone like me, just from the start.

thanks again

224. A Chick Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 2:30 pm
    wow @ mr. cee.

pimp c was right.

RIP Pimp.
    —————
    YUP!

225. mcb Says:

Danny Ocean Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 3:05 pm
    Cam should’ve won a fucking Academy Award for his role as Rico in Paid In Full.

truth

he was Cam,a nd Cam was Rico

226. Danny Ocean Says:

______________

spoken like a vet in the game.

that bitch dog you cuz you treat her like you need her.

these days its faster to download albums and hear first hand rather than read reviews. (no shots to Hopp), but reviews have been made obsolete by the leaks. Best to put together a collective sample of songs let niggas hear for themselves.

228. kevfrescura de talco Says:

the mic is my religion the system is the devils lasso

229. el feces loco Says:

you don’t say

230. mcb Says:

cOLD Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 3:10 pm

for me, still relevant if written from someone i know a little bit about their musical tastes/slightly trust their opin, in a way that isnt to shit or celebrate the album, its useful.

i wasnt sure i wanna spend the enxt hour listening to Jim jones, and without that review, i may not have. but now i canlisten to a few songs and go from there

the mic is my religion the system is the devils lasso

^ why…how… wha… smh.

232. A Chick Says:

cOLD Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 3:10 pm
    —————–
    True…Except for when it’s an unknown artist. I’m not downloading Mr. Sandman, Big Krit or any of these other internet artist without a serious cosign or good review.

233. NovemberEnd Says:

Hardly able to chill night ills feeling slight chills finding out that rich niggas got to write wills

234. Remixznflow Says:

A Chick Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 3:14 pm

uh oh… someone finally paid they internet bill…

whaddup A chick…

235. K1ng Says:

Cabin Fever >>>>>>>

R.I.P Wiz Khalifa

236. 007 Says:

Cam should’ve won a fucking Academy Award for his role as Rico in Paid In Full.

^I just brought this up earlier. I was watchin this morning. Awesome movie. Omar killed his role too

^ truth. If I trust a nigga taste in hip hop, all I need to know is: Is it dope, wack, cheeks, or so so. I respect a well written pieces though… Like it when a nigga put words together lovely on some ornate shit.

238. A Chick Says:

Remixznflow Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 3:16 pm
    A Chick Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 3:14 pm

uh oh… someone finally paid they internet bill…

whaddup A chick…
    ———–
    lol!

Whatup Remex *e-hugs*

239. Remixznflow Says:

Like it when a nigga put words together lovely on some ornate shit.

its a gift that very few possess too.. .word.

240. 007 Says:

Cabin Fever >>>>>>>

R.I.P Wiz Khalifa

^Chill

241. el feces loco Says:

Hungry: Big Girl Has A Studio Workout Session! (Spittin With Heart)

*dead*…

sup A chick? you fervent friskily feline..fucks up?

242. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Back on my Nas shit:

They lock the champ up,
    Even my brain’s in handcuffs

Man, you know how fuckin dope that line is?

This the typa shit Micael Eric Dyson was thinking about before he said, “fuck it, I’m writing a BOOK on this here shit nigga. Tell Cornell West to fall back on that joint-book coming up. I gotta knock this down.”

That’s why Nas will be forever >>> Jay.

Born To Ise Mics > Jay-Z’s Decoded

Born To Ise Mics > Jay-Z’s Decoded

^ modernday philosphy.

244. el feces loco Says:

Cabin Fever >>>>>>>

R.I.P Wiz Khalifa

^He ain’t never did nothing to nobody..he aint deserve to go out like that yoooo

245. mcb Says:

how is that book TS1900?

anyone read the how to rap book too?

246. Remixznflow Says:

We really have to stop with these “factual opinions”

its different things for different people…

suffice it to say Jay = Nas and lets call it a day… if for nothing else to eliminate our almost daily Nas v Jay discussions…

the circles we run in with the arguments are redundant on some .33333 infinity shit… lol

247. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^Mickahi Phifer you mean?

248. kevfrescura de talco Says:

ima go to NYC soon & knock down some box to singlehandedly bring that hetero wave back to BK.

mr. cee failed.

249. mcb Says:

el feces loco Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 3:21 pm
    Cabin Fever >>>>>>>

R.I.P Wiz Khalifa

tell that to lil kevin
    nah but for real

i dont feel bad for him, too many good rappers arent appreciated enough to give a fuck

250. el feces loco Says:

My rhymin is a vitamin….held without a capsule
    the smooth criminal

*cleans office desk* pack memorables* heads home*plots*

Remixznflow Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 3:22 pm
    We really have to stop with these “factual opinions”

its different things for different people…

^ its almost impossible to mention one without the other.

253. el feces loco Says:

Thats what makes it such a chosen argument here, whichever rapper you choose..you can’t lose.

Earl Sweatshirt > Jayz

254. 007 Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=4hsUOXd3fck&feature=player_embedded#at=60

Interview with Spitta clearin up all that debate we had earlier

255. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Mcb
    1 min ago
    how is that book TS1900?

^the book was phenomenal. A bunch of PHD’s writing a hip hop book and breaking down literally every line. So many GEMS in it. SO MANY.

The forward my Common wad dope too.

I haven’t checked out How To Rhyme though. I also want a review from one of you Nahgers that read it.

256. 007 Says:

^Mickahi Phifer you mean?

^WTF! TS I been off since last nite. Hella typops and shit. You kno what I meant tho lmao

257. SPITGAME Says:

Put that pistol to his head and tell that nigga to have a blast…

Hova > God’s Son

258. A Chick Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 3:23 pm

mr. cee failed.
    ————————–
    This is where I really don’t understand men…at all.

Whether he’s gay or not, Y do y’all feel the need to do this in BROAD daylight? Why in a car??

259. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

And No-Sign Remix.

Nas > Jay. All day.

Wanna talk about it?

260. kevfrescura de talco Says:

& can ya, man handlin ya, you’ll be famous like cancer du’

Nas has become synonymous with ether, and ether essentially mean to body someones entire existence.

God son > Hova.

262. mcb Says:

thanks TS1900.

im def gonna check it out now. i assumed it would be that good, but for some reason initally hesitated

263. el feces loco Says:

It was actually night, contrary to first reports and head in the whip (from a chick) is powerful…not parked though we gotta ride around so I can see if I see anybody I know.

264. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Y do y’all feel the need to do this in BROAD daylight? Why in a car??

> getting head, from a woman, whilst driving, especially on the highway>>>>>>>>>>>>>

^ it was 4am actually. And as a man that has in the “past” tricked on a “hoe”… the need to get that off imediately outweighs concerns about location.

266. 007 Says:

Curren$y>>NaS

267. mcb Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 3:30 pm
    Y do y’all feel the need to do this in BROAD daylight? Why in a car??

i still remember the first time i got roadhead

it was magical. my life changed forever.

once had achick give directions while doig it. i was impressed

268. A Chick Says:

————–
    LMAO!

#igiveup

269. kevfrescura de talco Says:

oh snap!

*daps feces*

wondough > curren$y *straight fucking face8

271. Kelitovision Says:

nigga prolly like wearing diapers and sex with furry stuffed animals

jumps out window with tears in eyes

272. Remixznflow Says:

@TS

LOL.. *daps*

nah im not gonna discuss why Nas ISNT > Jay…

i figured the obvious was well… obvious…

lets talk about the tons and tons of radioactive material being dumped into the pacific ocean every hour…

or lets talk about big ol’ fatties…

or how to get A Chick to send us her pic…

too many other topics b…

273. kevfrescura de talco Says:

once had achick give directions while doig it.

>LOL!

274. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

thanks TS1900.

^^No problem bro. Glad to spread the word.

275. Remixznflow Says:

once had achick give directions while doig it. i was impressed

say fuckin word?????

*daps Mcb*

well aight then!

276. el feces loco Says:

In 20 years Knight and Destiny will be reliving stories of their youth, intricate details about pops, certain songs and their perspective on his life thru films, interviews, maybe even songs?

…Jayz’s music will be featured on Best of 2000’s VH1 Special with Memphis Bleek and Solange’s kids doing the voice overs about “Uncle Jay”

277. el feces loco Says:

Destiny dumb big now too..she like 14 prolly..can’t believe Jay had her sitting in semen..that nigga really hates women.

278. mcb Says:

Remixznflow Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 3:34 pm
    once had achick give directions while doig it. i was impressed

say fuckin word?????

*daps Mcb*

well aight then!

hahahah
    poor typing for the win?

279. Harlem World Says:

Nas > Jay

Nas has said the more profound shit out of the 2

Plus Nas always seems like the underdog to me, even when he’s not. I can relate to people with siege mentalities.

Nas >>>>_____

280. el feces loco Says:

or how to get A Chick to send us her pic…

She sent it to Land and Jersey…

Land said she looks great so that means she fat and dark skin

Jersey never pushed up on her after he saw so that means she ugly

…I love her presence though..no shots.

281. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Charlemagne the Gawd went in. LOL

282. GMLLZ Says:

Like, how I had a Rolls and I went and got a Range and he paying for his cigarettes wit dollars and some change?

283. 007 Says:

Charlemagne the Gawd went in. LOL

^Sho DID

^dude.

285. GMLLZ Says:

The shit I write while staring out the window of a plane is the single handed reason I remain….me

286. A Chick Says:

Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 3:40 pm
    Charlemagne the Gawd went in. LOL
    ————
    THIS!!! Wish we had the bfast club in ATL.

287. Remixznflow Says:

cOLD Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 3:41 pm

^dude.

^priceless reaction…

cOLD said: i40.tinypic.com/24f0gm0.jpg

288. mcb Says:

Harlem World Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 3:40 pm
    Nas > Jay

Nas has said the more profound shit out of the 2

right there.

thats why some people say Jay>Nas

they dont want all that in the song.

obviously theres a lot more to it and thats proba small small percentage. but thats also the reason why he got more right now..

but for the same reason thast why Nas is >>>>>

289. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

byroncrawford.com/2011/04/radio-war-breaks-out-over-mister-cee-gay-blowski-bust.html#tp

Funk Flex said “I need you to work the button”…FUCKING DEATH

290. GMLLZ Says:

she like 16

291. b Says:

gold on my neck was once a code of respect for high rollers and vets.i QUIT

292. b Says:

NASRIGHT.COM

293. A Chick Says:

el feces loco Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 3:40 pm
    or how to get A Chick to send us her pic…

She sent it to Land and Jersey…

Land said she looks great so that means she fat and dark skin
    —————–
    Dang, you say “dark skin” like it’s a bad thing. That’s F’d up EFL….

I expect more from our founding fathers.

294. Harlem World Says:

Snoop fell off the hardest out of any rapper

can’t even bend corners to his shit anymore…

*quietly sings the guitar riffs on Still A G Thang*

295. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Funk Flex is killing me yo. “HIT THE BOMB…TURN THE BOMB OFF…” fucking dying…i am DYING…..

296. el feces loco Says:

^dude.

you dont think she cringes when she hears what Uncle jay did to her babyseat? Kids in school must try and ridicule her something crazy too…Jayz is a meany..he dont love the kids.

297. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^wow……

298. Remixznflow Says:

I expect more from our founding fathers.

Blam Blam!!!!!

LOL… EFL’s first girlfriend was a cavewoman…

she dumped that nigga for the dude that created fire…

smh… poor guy hasnt been the same since…

299. GMLLZ Says:

Young Des — scroll down to the face shot (chill)

mediatakeout.com/47688/time_really_does_fly____check_out_how_old_nas_daughter_destiny_carmens_kid_is_now.html

300. el feces loco Says:

Dang, you say “dark skin” like it’s a bad thing. That’s F’d up EFL….

I expect more from our founding fathers.

I’m #teamdarkskin baby..I did get salty when I asked you for the pic and then you sent it to everyone but me so maybe there’s some misguided dislike for you..but I only love white/lite women on Wednesdays though.

I was just watching oiled up black butts yesterday.

301. kevfrescura de talco Says:

my thug look made nervous, her secret service

302. mcb Says:

i highly suggest a Jonny Cash Nas Playlist

its good

303. Harlem World Says:

poppa was a playa >>>>______

that song..reminded me of my pops…

like father like son…

304. Harlem World Says:

gangsta tears….

another nas classic

“im crying gangsta tears….crying gangsta tears….”

305. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Blam Blam!!!!!

LOL… EFL’s first girlfriend was a cavewoman…

she dumped that nigga for the dude that created fire…

smh… poor guy hasnt been the same since…

^CRYDIES

I KNOW EFL is only about 35 though. Y’all make him out to be 55 or something.

306. GMLLZ Says:

Of course wit me…this chick that’ll make Bobby divorce Whitney…33 recovering from plastic surgery…went 34b to 36 double D….we flicked it up for Sports Illustrated…her man’s a fullback for the Raiders, a drunk who fuck cheerleaders and wind up in the papers….Palm Springs, Al Capone suite…tapin it…givin head like she knew me for years….millions she would get if his neck got slit…evenings he drink his wine on his private resort…here go the keys…caught em wit his Spanish maid….yoked him from behind, blew em out existence

307. NEWKIDONDABLOG Says:

or how to get A Chick to send us her pic…
    __________________________________

yea, How do i get a girl to send me her pics? some1 put a yungin on game

308. NovemberEnd Says:

Freedom or Jail clips inserted, a baby being born the same time a man is murdered

oh shit chick got 2 poons, only if they bled on seperate days.

310. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^Blaze The 50 >>>

Gangsta Tears >>>

I remember when I cracked my Death Of Escobar CD… Man, talking out a pissed off youth. I fuckin spazzed something serious. Thanks God things can get expunged.

311. Danny Ocean Says:

this that “I been grindin’ cuz I’ve been saving for that Benz” flow

312. Nah Right » Pill ft. Rick Ross – Pacman Says:

[…] Wale ft. Rick Ross & Jadakiss – 600 Benz | Meek Mill ft. Rick Ross – Tupac […]

313. Nah Right » Wale ft. Black Cobain – 4AM Says:

[…] Previously: Wale ft. Rick Ross & Jadakiss – 600 Benz (CDQ) […]

314. Nah Right » Video: Rick Ross ft. Meek Mill, Wale & D.A. – Play Your Part Says:

[…] Previously: Wale ft. Rick Ross & Jadakiss – 600 Benz (CDQ) […]

315. QTheCaptain Says:

Call Rick Ross wat u want but NOBODY in the game is fukin wit his beat selection…

316. Nah Right » Maybach Music Group presents Self Made Vol. 1 (Tracklist + Production Credits) Says:

[…] Just Blaze) 2. Tupac Back – Meek Mill & Rick Ross (Produced by Mill Will / Eardrummers) 3. 600 Benz – Wale & Rick Ross (Produced by Cardiak) 4. Pacman – Pill, Rick Ross feat. Diddy (Produced by Young Shun) 5. Malcolm X – Wale, Meek […]

317. Nah Right » Video: Wale ft. Rick Ross & Jadakiss – 600 Benz (Behind the Scenes) Says:

[…] Previously: Wale ft. Rick Ross & Jadakiss – 600 Benz (CDQ) […]