Video: CyHi Da Prynce – Bunch of Rounds

Directed by Decatur Dan and CyHi Da Prynce. Cameo by Alley Boy.

Off Cyhi’s Royal Flush mixtape.

Previously: CyHi Da Prynce – 2011 XXL Freshman Class Freestyle

111 Responses to “Video: CyHi Da Prynce – Bunch of Rounds”

LF: just bodied a kitkat.

2. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

» The Mr. Cee Arrest details we wish we wouldn’t have read
    ….

3. JB Says:

CyHi Da Prynce – Bunch of Rounds >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

royal flush is one of last year’s best mixtape that shit still in heavy rotation

4. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

These the last words of a hanging slaving, how could I forget this. I’ll rob you, put you on my hit list. Under my nails is dirty, look at the grime from the rose clips, how could I shine…

Nas>>>>>>>>>

Fuck yo favorite rapper if it ain’t Nas…..

I’llake an exception if it’s P though.

5. Casket Face Says:

i51.tinypic.com/34riueu.jpg

*dead*

6. b Says:

what is the best mixtape/album from the l.e.p. bogus boys?that dude count got bars

CyHi Da Prynce – Bunch of Rounds >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yessssss

7. rex hussla Says:

The only good thing about that Mr. Cee article was me being able to put the word “manipulate” in my vocab…I’m gonna tell my girl to “manipulate” me later

8. b Says:

i51.tinypic.com/34riueu.jpg

jim jones?

9. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12971879

10. Harlem World Says:

sound like a poor mans young jeezy on this

damn power 105 must’ve disabled its player…

12. el feces loco Says:

# Casket Face Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 1:14 pm

i51.tinypic.com/34riueu.jpg

*dead*

roffles…Yo he look just like ma dukes

13. Harlem World Says:

“its mandatory – see the pussy they hand it to me –
    i got no game, its just some bitches understand my story”

one of my fav Nas lines everrrrrr

14. Casket Face Says:

# b Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 1:15 pm

i51.tinypic.com/34riueu.jpg

jim jones?

YEP

and that was WALE in the first verse…this nigga 33 son

15. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

sound like a poor mans young jeezy on this

^Jeezy for rich niggas?

16. GMLLZ Says:

“its mandatory – see the pussy they hand it to me –
    i got no game, its just some bitches understand my story”

one of my fav Nas lines everrrrrr

^^^^^^

I remember driving as a 18/19 year old bumping that song and thats one of the few tracks old heads that hate rap, hear and nod their head too

17. el feces loco Says:

While it’s surely embarrassing for a well-known hip-hop DJ to get arrested with his penis in the mouth of another guy

GATTTTTTTTTTTTT

lol why do all th epics that I see of Cee now have that “you should have known” look to em..SMH at this debacle

18. b Says:

my fuck tomorrow motto thru the eyes of pablo

“its mandatory – see the pussy they hand it to me –
    i got no game, its just some bitches understand my story”

one of my fav Nas lines everrrrrr

^ word.

20. mcb Says:

Family remix
    youtube.com/watch?v=M1nt8tNJBlE&feature=autoplay&list=PL5001AC714B5923E4&index=39&playnext=2

not bad at all.

21. GMLLZ Says:

Nas designed ya blueprint…who ya kiddin

there aint no drama that my niggas never handle for me….

23. el feces loco Says:

“its mandatory – see the pussy they hand it to me –
    i got no game, its just some bitches understand my story”

Every real nigga has used this line on a chick when accused of gaming or being a player..if not outright surely they have mouthed the words in their heads (nomistercee)

24. S.I.C.K Says:

fuck nas

25. S.I.C.K Says:

there aint no drama that my niggas never handle for me….
    EXACTLY

niggas hiding behind other niggas

26. GMLLZ Says:

Nas’s verse on Self Conscience…>>>>>>

27. b Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 1:20 pm
    fuck nas

fame went to they head, so now its fuck nas, yesterday u begged for a deal,today u tough guys

28. Casket Face Says:

90% of these rap niggas can’t throw hands

FACT!

29. GMLLZ Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=ReMZChqWFW0

P did his thing….but from 2:02 on >>>>>>>>>>>

30. el feces loco Says:

there aint no drama that my niggas never handle for me….
    EXACTLY

niggas hiding behind other niggas

He was only 16..I’m kinna glad Nas was pussy, him being a vagina probably the sole reason for his survival..jail would surely have killed his creativity.

31. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Damn, for real SICK?

you know Nas is the Man’s man, rapper’s rapper. G-O-D S-O-N and they’ll be none after, right?

32. Harlem World Says:

*wing x waffle time*

S.I.C.K Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 1:21 pm
    there aint no drama that my niggas never handle for me….
    EXACTLY

niggas hiding behind other niggas

^ he’s talking loyalty… it was big on the streets in the 90’s. If needed its nice to have an ace in the hole.

34. GMLLZ Says:

I stay to myself, one deep…..

Fear is weakness, learn from what experience teaches,
    Beware of leaches, they vampires..

Fuck wit tha kid

35. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^and his masculinity. And I would have never became a fan.

36. mcb Says:

Casket Face Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 1:23 pm
    90% of these rap niggas can’t throw hands

FACT!

gangster rappers cant fight so they rap about guns

37. el feces loco Says:

I aint never heard Nas talk about having guns and believed him..I always assumed when he said he had guns that only meant Jungle was right there with him..he prolly dont even know how to take the safety off.

38. GMLLZ Says:

“See niggaz smile up in ya face and stick a knife in ya back,
    Snakes shake ya hand and got his dick up in ya wife back, ”

Shout to Steve Nash and Barbosa

mistakes happen, so take heed; never buss off in the crowd catch him solo make the right man bleed.

40. el feces loco Says:

The FACT that Nas didnt do 3/4 of that shit but can rap about it so eloquently is even more of a testament to his skills.

Jadakiss is another..nigga aint never even been to valhalla(county jail) but he’ll rap about bing life like he just came home..he must talk to Styles everyday when SP locked up.

41. mcb Says:

*Pun

no disrespect. RIP.

42. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^LMAO, sad for a fan to admit, but true. However,

Drunk By Myself>>
    I Gave You Power >>
    Shootouts >>
    The Message >>

43. Casket Face Says:

# el feces loco Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 1:26 pm

Word, and Jungle is his little brother…

I read Carmen’s book though she said Bravehearts broke up cause Nas left a sextape of him and Carmen on the kitchen counter and G-Whiz was watching it like 6 in the morning and they go into it….

44. el feces loco Says:

then I rose..wiping the blunts ass from my clothes

^ lol, I don’t recall reading this.

46. d_block_4_life Says:

Personal favorite Nas LP’s in order:

Lost Tapes
    It Was Written
    Stillmatic
    I Am
    Gods Son

47. d_block_4_life Says:

Lmao. wow

48. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I’m capable of anything. My imagination could give me wings to fly like doves over the streets watching many things.

©God’s Son (no nigga, not Jesus)

then I rose..wiping the blunts ass from my clothes

^ HD vividness… pixelation aspect ratio.

50. el feces loco Says:

Not saying it didnt happen but..I dont believe her.

When I’m drunk by myself listening to drunk by myself i feel either real weak or super powerful..that songs like acid..if you feelin bad ull have a bad trip.

51. Hoskins Says:

Guys read Carmens book?

roffs

52. mcb Says:

everyone has has a drunk by yourself moment

driving or not

or both.

lost tapes is seriously some of the best shit.

purple.>>>

illmatic, iww, lost tapes, Untitled, Nastradamus, Stillmatic Gods son, HHID, Iam..

not all AMAZING but damn if that aint a good catalogue.

and amore than 2 of those are amazing.

53. mcb Says:

streets disciple apparently not on my list haha

^ even worst when you’ve actually lived it out.

>>>>>>Wanting po po to cuff you to save you from yourself

55. mcb Says:

cOLD Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 1:32 pm
    then I rose..wiping the blunts ass from my clothes

^ HD vividness… pixelation aspect ratio.

this line is in my head whenever i do that.

and i wipe plenty of ashes hahaa

56. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^ lol, I don’t recall reading this.

^Me either.

Stop making shit up Casket.

Hoskins Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 1:33 pm
    Guys read Carmens book?

roffs

^ I know I felt funnystyle about reading it, but a co-worker casually slid it to me.

58. el feces loco Says:

then I rose..wiping the blunts ass from my clothes

^ HD vividness… pixelation aspect ratio.

I had to school him tell dont let niggaz fool him
    cause when the pistols blow
    the ones that murdered b the cool one

Too deep for a decoded book…shits about as rusty as clear

59. mcb Says:

but jayz said its true….

60. b Says:

nas>>>>>>>>>. nigga made me wanna rhyme

…and froze, only to blow the herb smoke through my nose.

62. kevfrescura de talco Says:

to fake pepsis, to get to the crack, unscrew the can.

63. Casket Face Says:

# Hoskins Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 1:33 pm

Guys read Carmens book?

roffs

What’s funny about that?

A bitch’s lie is 80% truth…If you wanna know about certain shit ask a bitch.

Cormega confirmed like half of what she said 4 years before the book came out in his Nas diss mixtapes…Puff, Wood Harris, Ivo, Jay-z giving her the clap..her even tryna top off Cormega

Read Super’s book too…reading is fundamental

64. mcb Says:

cOLD Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 1:36 pm
    …and froze, only to blow the herb smoke through my nose.

until like last year, everyday i smoked weed i would exhale at least 1 time through my nose.
    combo of tha tline and Dave CHappelle in Half baked

I had to school him tell dont let niggaz fool him
    cause when the pistols blow
    the ones that murdered b the cool one

^ he left some serious jewels, but shorty was clearly too far gone to be saved.

66. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

this line is in my head whenever i do that.

and i wipe plenty of ashes hahaa

^that line is in my head whenever I’m building with my little nephew. Shorty’s 11 and got big dreams and hella cocky. I gotta keep him grounded.

67. Casket Face Says:

# Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 1:34 pm

^ lol, I don’t recall reading this.

^Me either.

Stop making shit up Casket.

My cousin got my copy so I’ma go find the PDF version, to shut niggas up….then what?

68. el feces loco Says:

They should add a Book of Nas to the Bible…truly prolific shit..a rapping enigma..so perfect in his rhymes yet imperfect in his life..a true blue collar rapper..the fisherman of rappers.

to fake pepsis, to get to the crack, unscrew the can.

^ man those cans >>>>

70. el feces loco Says:

combo of tha tline and Dave CHappelle in Half baked

You ever smoked weed (inhaled) thru your nose? That shit another level

71. b Says:

truly prolific shit..a rapping enigma..so perfect in his rhymes

^elaborate lol

72. LeRoy Green Says:

Lost Tapes
    It Was Written
    Stillmatic
    I Am
    Gods Son

^^^^^^^

yep

73. kevfrescura de talco Says:

^ man those cans >>>>

> word. them shits helped cats beat many a court case.

74. mcb Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 1:38 pm
    this line is in my head whenever i do that.

and i wipe plenty of ashes hahaa

word, thats actually more relevant/to the purpose.

i cant wait to drop gems and be with my nephew more. he only 7 months now, still got some eating issues but hes surrounded by love. just wish he was closer to MA.

75. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Still though, y’all crazy.

Illmatic>iww

76. el feces loco Says:

to fake pepsis, to get to the crack, unscrew the can.

^ man those cans >>>>

Yo my boy just got pinched with that….lookin mad inconspicuous laying there on the front seat..one can of hot pepsi sittin on the front seat.

Tough luck when niggas are struck, family’s fucked up could’ve caught ya man, but didn’t look when you bucked up .

78. Mook Says:

Jadakiss on “600 Benz” >>>>

Jada sound evil as shit on that…

79. Hoskins Says:

Casket’s shadow boxing game>>

80. mcb Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 1:41 pm
    ^ man those cans >>>>

> word. them shits helped cats beat many a court case.

and kizzas from getting grounded (for herb obv)

i didnt use one tho

81. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Yo my boy just got pinched with that

> lol @ ya homie still using those shits in the millennium era.

82. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^Get Lil dude a copy of Dilla-Donuts an Mablib’s Beat Konducta and he’ll find his way to his uncle. TRUST.

83. Casket Face Says:

i55.tinypic.com/nvd4qt.png

*dead*

Jay-Z won…I would’ve love to been in that room, I would’ve been dying

84. Hoskins Says:

Casket keeps a PDF of Carmens book on deck, for whenever he wants to confirm which rapper hit Carmen right- Jay Z vs Nas

85. clarenceD Says:

Jay-Z is the greatest rapper of all time

86. mcb Says:

Hoskins Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 1:47 pm

word.

Jay Z can win all the side sheet

cuz Nas>JayZ at rapping

87. el feces loco Says:

i55.tinypic.com/nvd4qt.png

*dead*

Jay-Z won…I would’ve love to been in that room, I would’ve been dying

only bitch niggaz fuck after their niggaz..I dont see how you fucking your mans bitch is a win. thats not some real nigga shit.

88. b Says:

el feces loco Says:
    April 5th, 2011 at 1:42 pm
    to fake pepsis, to get to the crack, unscrew the can.

^ man those cans >>>>

^u know I cant let this slide right lol.is he ya age? when are u too old to sell crack?

89. Hoskins Says:

“Like five years” tho?

*tears*

90. Casket Face Says:

Nas was unmoved by my sobbing regret. He wanted details. “How long have you been fucking with this dude?”

“Its been a minute” I answered. Even though I’d resolved to tell him everything, it took a while to get my courage up.

“How long is a minute Carm?”

“Like five years”

*dead*

That bitch would’ve got clapped right there in the kitchen, real TALK
    There would’ve have been no “Black Republican” ….just sayen

91. el feces loco Says:

Destiny and Knight > Trips to St.Barts, money, bad ass wife who u cant knock up, Forbes lists, all that shit.

Jay would gladly not fuck Carmen if he knew that would spire him a lil camel or two.

92. mcb Says:

there needs to be more classy piano in raps

93. clarenceD Says:

She just understood Jay’s story as well, I guess…

94. el feces loco Says:

lol nah he had weed in it and to be correct it wasnt Pepsi he had the ones disguised as a Flat Fix can..the yellow cans?..shit was funny. he not my age though..he only 42.

95. GMLLZ Says:

“How long is a minute Carm?”

“Like five years”

*dead*

That bitch would’ve got clapped right there in the kitchen, real TALK
    There would’ve have been no “Black Republican” ….just sayen

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lol. Oh shit. Damn son son.

The sun don’t shine if son don’t shine.

96. GMLLZ Says:

is he ya age? when are u too old to sell crack?

Word to the old heads back home thats been hustlin for 10+ years and still sellin pool balls…

97. mcb Says:

Nas’ lost tapes has gems beyond belief

98. Casket Face Says:

i54.tinypic.com/219owg9.png

“Does he hold you at night”

“Yes.”

*nah nah nah nah nah hey hey hey good bye*
    *DOA a beat drops*

99. b Says:

^I know u didnt mean this to be funny, but damn efl lmao.even when he aint trying

100. el feces loco Says:

You can tell the niggaz that don’t get no pussy..they put that shit on a pedestal..wanting to kill chicks and what not.

LF: What is the accepted response when a nigga is like ” That’s why I fucked your babymother/gf”..What could you have done better?..how do you prevent that which u knew nothing of?

Is that really a loss? or a tie maybe?

101. mcb Says:

Casket Face Says:

April 5th, 2011 at 1:56 pm
    i54.tinypic.com/219owg9.png

“Does he hold you at night”

“Yes.”

*nah nah nah nah nah hey hey hey good bye*
    *DOA a beat drops*

So JAy-z cuddles with side chicks and shit.

my kizza friends dont even do that

102. el feces loco Says:

A wise man can play an idiot ..but an idiot can never play a wise man

103. JJ Evans Says:

More details on Mister Cee. Damn….

xxlmag.com/news/2011/04/mister-cee-arrest-details-revealed/

104. GMLLZ Says:

“Does he hold you at night”

“Yes.”

^^^^^^^^

Just b/c he asked her that…I know she could hear his heart break…Jay wasn’t even just smuttin her…he was holding her closely and strokin her hair and shit

105. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^EXACTLY. That Nigga Jay was bragging about being a bitch made nigga and everyone was co-signing that shit. Lol, niggas be confused.

106. S.I.C.K Says:

You can tell the niggaz that don’t get no pussy..
    Word to Wiz getting amber`s name on his thumb.

107. GMLLZ Says:

According to the criminal complaint filed by Officer Lindsay Agard , the longstanding Hot 97 DJ and associate of Big Daddy Kane and The Notorious B.I.G., was caught with his “exosed, naked and erect penis” in the mouth of a man by the name of Lawrence Campbell in a parked car at 4 a.m. (not 4 p.m. as originally reported) last Wednesday (March 30) two blocks away from the Holland Tunnel on Manhattan’s West Side. Campbell, who goes by the moniker Brookle-Lynne Pinklady on his Facebook page, was found with his “mouth and lips in an up-and-down motion consistent with oral sex.”

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Its a wrap b. Reynolds.

April 5th, 2011 at 1:45 pm
    i55.tinypic.com/nvd4qt.png

*dead*

Jay-Z won…I would’ve love to been in that room, I would’ve been dying

^ oOUCH!, but that shit spawned ether. It was necessary.

109. S.I.C.K Says:

FUNNY

110. Bones Jackson Says:

I don’t trust grown men with the big gap in their teeth.

111. 007 Says: