Vado – Motivated (Tired of Playin’ Games)

Cam announced Vado signed a deal with Interscope on last week.

Vado – Motivated (Tired of Playin’ Games) | Nukeshare

Previously: Cam’ron & Vado – Girls Cry/Hey Muma (Video)

61 Responses to “Vado – Motivated (Tired of Playin’ Games)”

1. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

heil?

2. The Regulator Says:

OK! THIS IS REAL TALK TIME!

IS THERE ANYONE HERE WHO CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT THEY ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP AND HAVE NEVER CHEATED ON THERE GIRL OR WIFE?!?

I NEED TO KNOW

B-EASE? ICON? BEEZY? EFL?

ANYBODY?!?!?

3. Beezy Says:

London Bloke Says:
    April 4th, 2011 at 2:01 pm

Where my analyst job at Beezy?

^I need a dynamic young person who wears slim fitting suits and knows how to sell.

not some leather-elbow patched tweed blazer’d academic fuck boy nerd who can calculate numbers but not read human emotions

4. d_block_4_life Says:

***where broke niggas meet their soul mates, and smash immediately

econometrics.com
    lmao

5. Captain Planet Says:

I see Vado is Motivated and Tired of Playing Games.

6. London Bloke Says:

Econometrics many focused on derivatives and matrix algebra

I thought it was okay.

:-(

7. Captain Planet Says:

Where my analyst job at Beezy?

>>> I fit the description.

Where you based Beezy?

8. London Bloke Says:

yo i aint even tryna sell my CV on Nah. Roffs

My CV been had clear sales targets experience. SMFH…i got this plus the British accent and arabic to woo the clients.

cBc

9. GMLLZ Says:

who wears slim fitting suits

haaaaaa

10. illuminati by nature Says:

**LOL…I had this convo with my cuz, just the other week…this nigga’s known me my whole life, and was like “nigga u lyin”…I’ve had opportunities/temptations, but I always catch myself before the slipup/slip in…i like flirting, kicking it with females, but I’ve been faithful to wifey for 12+ yrs…I still flirt, talk shit, whatever, but I control my circumstances

11. tumbleweeds Says:

The Regulator Says:
    April 4th, 2011 at 2:03 pm
    OK! THIS IS REAL TALK TIME!

*mask*

What counts as cheating?

But yea me i think. only 1 year gone tho.

12. Hoskins Says:

My Bro studys Economics, he hates it

13. Beezy Says:

when I need some pencil pusher to come up with a theoretical pricing model I’ll get at you Bloke

14. Captain Planet Says:

” Automatic leave em dead in the living room / Get it? / Leave em dead in the living room “

15. London Bloke Says:

but I’ve been faithful to wifey for 12+ yrs

Salute

16. Beezy Says:

I haven’t cheated since wifey and I got serious

in the beginning there was some infidelity

17. nation Says:

>> *mask*

wow

18. S.I.C.K Says:

“A man is as loyal as his options/opportunities”-Chris Rock

19. Beezy Says:

London I’ll hit you up when I need someone to do a Regression Analysis of your career

20. London Bloke Says:

I coulda at least got a 3month non-paid internship trial.

21. illuminati by nature Says:

London Bloke Says:

April 4th, 2011 at 2:08 pm
    but I’ve been faithful to wifey for 12+ yrs

Salute

***Thanks, fam…I be coming so close to fucking up, sometimes though, it’s almost like a dude who drinks and drives every day, saying that he’s never gotten a DUI…it’s a matter of time before look @ rearview and the headlights get me (see what I did there)

22. The Regulator Says:

—–
    NO HJ’S OR BJ’S EITHER?!?!?!

KISSES?

NOTHIN?!?

23. Carlos Voltron AKA Dixie Normous Says:

The Regulator

Who the fuck told their wife about Nah?

24. Troyvul Says:

I been cheating since gr.9, I’m wrong for that though. But never the two girlfriends at the same time bit.

^ bumboroff

26. illuminati by nature Says:

The Regulator Says:

April 4th, 2011 at 2:10 pm
    —–
    NO HJ’S OR BJ’S EITHER?!?!?!

KISSES?

NOTHIN?!?

***Ummm…I did not have sexual relations with that woman (c) Bill Clinton…depends on what the definition of “is”, is

27. Troyvul Says:

Nahright commentors >>

28. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

damn

29. Beezy Says:

I sent London’s resume to our HR

they e-mailed me back saying stop wasting their time

30. d_block_4_life Says:

Shit

31. London Bloke Says:

Yo Beezy i shorted stocks on ya manhood [n] before you got a wifey

Based on the matching sweaters and ya total lack of power, and that youre on a regulated puss calendar, I’m about to cash-in

32. Beezy Says:

I sent London’s resume to the head of our NY trading operations

they told me the custodian position was filled the day before

33. The Regulator Says:

depends on what the definition of “is”, is

——–
    NYUGGA YOU KNOW WHAT CHEATIN IS?!?!

HJ’S AND BJ’S IS CHEATIN

DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT?!?!?!?

HMMM???

RIDDLE ME THAT, BATMAN!!!!

34. illuminati by nature Says:

Troyvul Says:

April 4th, 2011 at 2:11 pm

***Back in the day, my cuz somehow had 3 pissed off girls show up @ the same time…from different counties, and shit…somebody sold the homie out, SMH…

35. Troyvul Says:

Beezy’s verbal shlacking of London Bloke >>>>

36. illuminati by nature Says:

The Regulator Says:

April 4th, 2011 at 2:13 pm
    depends on what the definition of “is”, is

——–
    NYUGGA YOU KNOW WHAT CHEATIN IS?!?!

HJ’S AND BJ’S IS CHEATIN

DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT?!?!?!?

HMMM???

RIDDLE ME THAT, BATMAN!!!!

****LOL, none of that…I’m pure like a Jedi knight/superman, who gets to fuck

37. big_seth Says:

illuminati by nature Says:
    April 4th, 2011 at 2:07 pm

I’ve never cheated on my current girl. Even when I could have & we were not on good terms. Which may have been stupid because there is a slim chance she did, but I feel confident she didn’t.

I’ve been with her 4 years.

38. hl Says:

That Mobb track is ridiculous!

39. Beezy Says:

London spent 4 years and $100,000 grand at college

to learn shit that my company buys a $100 piece of software to do

Good thinking.

40. The Regulator Says:

The Regulator

Who the fOck told their wife about Nah?
    —-
    EVERY REG’S WIFE KNOWS ABOUT NAH!

41. el feces loco Says:

lol @ bloke n beezy..nigga said leather elbow patches

42. Captain Planet Says:

Charlamagne Tha God & The Breakfast Club Slanders Mr. Cee Of Hot 97 For Allegedly Getting Fallacio From A Man In A Car!

” Quincy Jones once said that to get ahead in the music industry you had to have, ‘Ass Control.’ Industry is run by Gays! “

43. Hoskins Says:

heil?

^^^ That isnt going to go down well with Iovine

Beezy’s verbal shlacking of London Bloke >>>>

^ sizzle, he must’ve freed himself from the confines of the puss.

45. hl Says:

@Harlem Word If you’re lurking check your dusty aol email when you get a chance.

46. Captain Planet Says:

” Be free Mr. Cee! Be Free! ” – Charlamagne

47. Jewtino Says:

Slime Flu.

48. London Bloke Says:

I was 3 years, 1 year internship, all on scholarship.

I actually made money from grants.

Your pops had to suck cock to get you in college, and you be doing the same every quarterly meeting to keep ya job.

Fag

49. The Regulator Says:

AND IM TIRED OF BEEZY COMIN ON HERE LIKE HE GOT A JOB

NUGGA YOU AINT GOT NO JOB OR A COMPANY!!!

50. illuminati by nature Says:

Beezy Says:

April 4th, 2011 at 2:14 pm
    London spent 4 years and $100,000 grand at college

to learn shit that my company buys a $100 piece of software to do

Good thinking.

***yikes…dwindling educational investment/mechanization of accounting functions ether…gotta be a new category for nah?

51. the absense of heat Says:

EVERY REG’S WIFE KNOWS ABOUT NAH!

^ true story

52. Troyvul Says:

EVERY REG’S WIFE KNOWS ABOUT NAH!
    Its true.

53. Captain Planet Says:

” Mr. Cee stands for Mr. Closet! ” – Char

54. London Bloke Says:

I also bought shares in local rhinoplasty specialists closed to your new home.

I’m just waiting for you to book ya fiancée in for the multiple surgeries

55. The Regulator Says:

@the absense of heat

MAN I FEEL HORRIBLE, MANE!

56. illuminati by nature Says:

the absense of heat Says:

April 4th, 2011 at 2:17 pm
    EVERY REG’S WIFE KNOWS ABOUT NAH!

^ true story

***LOL…I know that when Shanti showed up on my fb, and we were going back and forth joking and shit, wifey was like, “ummm….I don’t recall ever hearing about a Shanti” LMAO…

57. Captain Planet Says:

Yo is this a Halloween store?!?!

I feel like I’m in a room full of masks!

58. Troyvul Says:

New post lmao

59. Hoskins Says:

EVERY REG’S WIFE KNOWS ABOUT NAH!
    Its true.

^^ Yup

60. illuminati by nature Says:

Captain Planet Says:

April 4th, 2011 at 2:18 pm
    ” Mr. Cee stands for Mr. Closet! ” – Char

***that nigga’s throwing stones, from the top floor of a glass skyscraper with glass floors

61. the absense of heat Says:

The Regulator Says:

April 4th, 2011 at 2:18 pm
    @the absense of heat

MAN I FEEL HORRIBLE, MANE!

^ say word? But correct me if I’m wrong, you’re not legally wifed up right?