Video: Jim Jones Interview w/ Miss Info

Jim Jones tells Miss Info about the recording process of “Take A Bow” with Prodigy (listen below). Jimmy’s Capo drops April 5th.

Jim Jones ft. Prodigy, Lloyd Banks & Sen City – Take A Bow [Stream]

Check out episode 1 of DD172‘s account of the “Inside the Mind of Jim Jones: Hip Hop Monologues” Broadway musical after the jump.

Previously: Jim Jones ft. Cam’ron & Lady H – Getting To The Money

FYI: this is actually three different videos in one.

The First episode of Jim Jones’ behind the scenes look at the making of the musical “Inside the Mind of Jim Jones: Hip Hop Monologues.” + A glimpse from HBO Sports of “East-West Showdown” Andre Berto VS Victor Ortiz Press Conference featuring the music: ‘I Got Mines’ by Tabi Bonney, Nikki Wray, Ras Kass, and Stalley off of Ski Beatz’ 24 Hour Karate School + McKenzie Eddy’s music video for “Earthlings” from her upcoming mixtape.

I just remembered about this pre-DD172/BluRoc era Jim Jones/Dame Dash documentary.

86 Responses to “Video: Jim Jones Interview w/ Miss Info”

1. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

this nigga 007 got his ‘defendent suit’ on!
    LOLOL

^why I gotta be the defendant tho! Bitch I’m educated I cld be a lawyer! Truth I walked in the courthouse more than once(nother story) and they’ve asked was I attorney. Ppl comin up askin for my card etc. Guess dats a Pitt thing. There are so few blk professionals. U got to court niggas fightin drug cases wit dewrags n a hoody on facin da judge. Button down shirt w timbs! Like u must wanna be guilty

2. stot Says:

# JihaD Says:
    March 31st, 2011 at 7:40 pm

*comes back*

Stot, you fucking Grand Dragon in training Cracker Ass Cracker, u NEED to stay in your downtown San Francisco whore house getting your ass pounded and keep my name out your mouth, you fucking homo queer. Your the fucking scum of the earth, and I hope you die of Cancer.

lmfao, this faggot right here. only one old wrinkly ass groupie like yourself would be this aggy from getting it in your bum you the old crippled pedophile from family guy bitch… u should start ordering ure g-unit tanks in a size larger cause u always gettin flustered, pussy

3. JihaD Says:

Instru-mental AKA Darth Vader AKA Your Father Says:
    March 31st, 2011 at 7:49 pm
    I wonder if Jihad will ever realize every raging paragraph he writes that typically will not get a response puts a little more in Assmi`s coffers. Meh.

Why you mad tho?

Heres the key-

I DON’T GIVE A FUCK.

That nigga ain’t fucking up my money, so I figure why not help him afford the latest version of Doritos and Diet Mountian Dew.

Niggas front like money is the determining factor in everything.

FOH. Nigga, your life sucks if you think money determines WTF you do.

JihaD

4. EnglandRepresent Says:

If I fucked Tron’s mother in the mouth and then flipped her over and splashed all on her bald spot and no one heard it or saw it, did I really just defile Tron’s mother?

Discuss.

5. stot Says:

*leaves for the gym*

6. JihaD Says:

stot Says:
    March 31st, 2011 at 7:53 pm
    # JihaD Says:
    March 31st, 2011 at 7:40 pm

*comes back*

G-Unit Tanks >>>> White Sheets and leather Chaps- FACT.

You fucking queer.

Go back to the dorms around USC and sell your ass cheeks like you do every weekend, homo.

JiaD

7. EnglandRepresent Says:

your life sucks if you think money determines WTF you do.

^^This is real though.

8. Instru-mental AKA Darth Vader AKA Your Father Says:

Jihad mad. You mad.

9. kevfrescura de talco Says:

And w da fuck is dat Dorito bag?

> its a shot at myself sayin that i’m cheesy.

but yo

that cookin soul jet life mixtape is super wavy.

10. tron stockton Says:

LMAO eng you fucking piece of shit.. you ain’t fuckin no ones mother..

you stay posing on the net as a 12 year old boy tryin to get old men to but you ice cream cones and wine coolers and violate you..

chris hanson and crew show up and you be like “nah it’s cool guys, i invited him over”

11. Hopp Says:

Discuss.

^ roff.

12. JihaD Says:

Fuck.

Seriously. I didn’t know niggas cared this much about me, lol. Niggas was RIPing me and shit, and I only took bout a week off, lol.

Anyway, I’m up in DC right now getting ready for some Job Interviews. Trying to double up this bread now that the Masters is 2 weeks away from completion.

JihaD

13. tron stockton Says:

what up tho eng

*daps eng, JihaD*

14. JihaD Says:

*daps Kev, Eng, Tron, Hopp*

JihaD

15. kevfrescura de talco Says:

yo coates…

STFU B!

16. kevfrescura de talco Says:

wipe that dirt off ya shirt JihaD!

these lay away clowns thought you was dead fam.

*daps*

17. Hopp Says:

* daps Eng, JihaD, verses *

18. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

that cookin soul jet life mixtape is super wavy.

^fa shooo real chill vibe. They sound good together rather than solo. I have trade’s tapes too tho, but not sure if I’d wanna hear a whole Roddy tape. His voice lil annoying after while

But still Jets>>>>>

19. JihaD Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:
    March 31st, 2011 at 8:02 pm
    wipe that dirt off ya shirt JihaD!

these lay away clowns thought you was dead fam.

*daps*

I’m saying tho. A nigga was planning a trip and finishing up his internship. the C-section ain’t the focus of my life, lol.

JihaD

20. stot Says:

lolololol olivia jihad you a funny ass motherfucker, i’ll give you that.. just loosen up ure g-unit doo rag and stop using so much tide when u washin ure g-unit tank cause that shit keeps shrinkin everytime u wear it aiite? the only reason i get at ure bitchass is cause you got the shortest fuse in the world… ure fuckin emo swagged out to the max you rly gotta stop slittin ure wrist with ure limited edition g-unit pocket knife, i know u tryin to feel 50 in you but gettin shot 9 times and cutting yourself are two different things homie

21. Smooth Says:

*still cant believe he witnessed jihads ressurection*
    *runs and tells the other 11 disciples*

22. Hopp Says:

” the C-section ain’t the focus of my anyone’s life ”

Adapted.

23. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

*Blank stares at Medusa*

24. tron stockton Says:

this ether needs a lot of work.

shit is hella weak

25. verses Says:

*sees potential for skirmishes to lead to all out warfare*

*rings financial advisor and tells him to put all of wifey’s savings into olive branch stocks*

*rings wifey and tells her we gonna be rich*

*makes it rain in the office*

26. Hopp Says:

*Blank stares at Medusa*

^ Nice. Who’s the copyright holder ? U ?

27. stot Says:

@ trony

k.

28. JihaD Says:

stot Says:
    March 31st, 2011 at 8:04 pm

stot Says:
    March 31st, 2011 at 7:55 pm
    *leaves for the gym*

Just like a CRACKER. a Liar and a trickster. I thought you were going to the gym whitey?

Fuck whitebread cracker peckerwood can’t even tell the truth to himself.

And for the record you queer, I got shot 3 times. Unlike you, I didn’t grow up in a rich household on the hills of San Francisco, slumming on your off days from Polo Practice and Cricket tournaments, you fucking homo.

JihaD

29. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Hopp
    0 mins ago
    *Blank stares at Medusa*

^ Nice. Who’s the copyright holder ? U ?

^I guess. It just seemed fitting after that joke lol

30. stot Says:

sure you right jihad i intentionally did that to trick you.. smh

*actually leaves for the gym*

31. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

this ether needs a lot of work.

shit is hella weak

^can’t bring a knife to a gun fight. Niggas will shoot you.

32. stot Says:

and i didn’t grow up on the rich hills of sf i’m broke as a fuckin joke thats why i had to transfer to community college how many times do i have to tell u that doucher.. go suck a dick

*actually actually leaves for the gym*

33. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Jihad w type of gig u lookin @ n dmv?

34. Harlem World Says:

# tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    March 31st, 2011 at 8:02 pm

that cookin soul jet life mixtape is super wavy.

But still Jets>>>>>

i cant cosign that tape enough…so dope, might just be the best of the year so far..so breezy

#teamJETSfromday1

*daps the room*

35. Nah Right » Video: Jim Jones – “An Inside Look” Says:

[…] Previously: Jim Jones Interview w/ Miss Info + Jim Jones ft. Prodigy, Lloyd Banks & Sen City – Take A Bow […]

36. Nah Right » Video: Jim Jones on How He Raped Sony for $8 Million Says:

[…] Previously: Jim Jones talks about recording “Take A Bow” with Prodigy (Video) […]