Big K.R.I.T. – Returnof4eva (Album)

K.R.I.T. just dropped off Returnof4eva.

Says him:

I am proud to present “Return Of 4eva” to all my supporters, I took the past year to work on this project. I reached out to some of my favorite artists that I felt represented what this album was about. Ludacris, Bun B, David Banner, Chamillionaire, Big Sant, Joi & Raheem Devaughn all helped me to make my vision of this album complete. I hope you all love it. Download it for free at www.returnof4eva.com stay blessed – K.R.I.T.

Download: Big K.R.I.T. – Returnof4eva | Hulkshare | Alternate

If you fuck with it, support niggas putting out dope music for free.

Previously: Big K.R.I.T. – Dreamin’ (Video)

148 Responses to “Big K.R.I.T. – Returnof4eva (Album)”

1. Slumbilical Says:

KRIT sound like Pimp C had sex with Michelle Obama and he’s their baby. Ol’ idiot savant genius ass nicca.

2. Slumbilical Says:

Niccas will never top So Far Gone. Best mixtape evar.

3. Hopp Says:

Wow, there’s actually a Chamillionaire feature.

4. mcb Says:

staying late at the office just paid off hahhaa

bout to add this, dosome more work while it downloads, then leave.

5. Slumbilical Says:

The cover art is spectacular tho. Respect to Pimp C er CRIT.

6. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

Niccas will never top So Far Gone. Best mixtape evar.
    ——————————————-
    this reeks with sarcasm

7. Camelot Says:

Tracklisting? Back Cover art?

8. mcb Says:

KRIT no mattter what is said,will go above and beyond and continue proving himself

at least it seemslike that.

i dig it

9. mcb Says:

Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

March 28th, 2011 at 7:46 pm
    Niccas will never top So Far Gone. Best mixtape evar.
    ——————————————-
    this reeks with sarcasm

i legit had this exact same thought and almost wrote it hahaa

10. Hopp Says:

” this reeks with sarcasm ”

Certainly.

11. big545 Says:

Niccas will never top So Far Gone. Best mixtape evar.
    ====
    *chuckles*

12. 911 Says:

that cover art is so outkast, homage paid in full.

13. charles lee ray Says:

Frank ocean

14. Hopp Says:

Doggumentary is good.

I’m impressed.

15. big545 Says:

Frank ocean
    ===
    Nigga you been stannig for that the past few days lol

*daps*

16. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Rockwell Knuckles – YOU’RE FUCKING OUT I’M FUCKING IN >>>>>>>>>

Silly Human >>>>

17. 911 Says:

free is relative here isn’t it? he’s going to tour and do spot shows off of this, no? i’d say, the money paid upfront (if any) is expected on the back end from touring.

this begs the question then, what is the point of a label? especially if you aren’t expecting at least to ship & sell gold?

18. Jackson7 Says:

this nigga Big KRIT is garbage barge music

19. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

COUNTRY RAP TUNES NAMTAWNBOUT!

20. 911 Says:

Doggumentary is good.

I’m impressed.
    _____________
    say word? I haven’t played a snoop album since my high school/college days. single cuts here and there though..

21. Camelot Says:

*types respectfully*

So I backtracked some threads and clicked that nigga $WonDough$ music. Nas is hands down my favorite rapper, so the second I heard “One Mic” I immediately said okay this shit better be GOOD.

It isn’t. Not by a long shot. You can’t keep a beat. I’m guessing you have some sort of accent, but this should not be a hinderance on raping ability. The beat going one way, you going another (c) Poot from The Wire.

youtube.com/watch?v=DLI1j7hlh5o#t=1m08s
    This is supposed to be up next? You need to polish up on your rapping, off bat. 2, hiding behind great beats isn’t going to mask your inability to stay on them and rap properly. Yes, there is a way to rap properly, its as easy as following bars so your flow coincides with the drum notes harmoniously (look that up if necessary)

You sir, can not rap. You sir, do not make good music. You sir, quite literally need to put the mic down. I don’t care if you’re doing this “for fun” or as a “i need to be put on so I can blow” (nhjic) type of thing. Neither is your avenue. You shouldn’t even be on the road. As of March 28, 2011 you are a terrible rapper, and I see no room for improvement.

So anyways….

Fear Of God >>>

22. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Cinematic >>>>

Jonny Shipes knows Hip-Hop

23. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

this begs the question then, what is the point of a
    label? especially if you aren’t expecting at least to
    ship & sell gold?

^aint one! He signed to DefJam but I doubt he ever sees a major release. He can eat just like he doin. That lil lane they in still prolly makes about 100k a year I guess. Not bad to travel, smoke, drink, rap n shop. Sounds good to me

24. Tong Po Flo Says:

at least it seemslike that.

i dig it

^ word on that

Live From The Underground >>>

Time Machine >>>

Dreamin’ >>>

25. Camelot Says:

And i was trying to link that for the 1:07 mark

26. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

The beat going one way, you going another (c)
    Poot from The Wire.

^Season 4 ether

27. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

and I see no room
    for improvement.

^cBc
    And he was self stannin all AM

28. Hopp Says:

” single cuts here and there though.. ”

Liked any of them ?

29. 911 Says:

lmao @ everyone shit canning wondoughs music. that shit bad bruh, it boggles my mind. i’m laughing right now thinking about it. and he stay lurking. funny, funny and dead.

He should do a song with jimmy v, swear to gawd the earth would stop on its axis.

30. Hopp Says:

” he was self stannin all AM ”

He actually talked about that Chopper City track consistenly throughout about 9 posts. lol

31. mcb Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

March 28th, 2011 at 8:01 pm
    The beat going one way, you going another (c)
    Poot from The Wire.

^Season 4 ether

liked the quote
    *pushes up nerd glasses*
    obv he was adjusting it to the situation but just in case lurkers are lurking

its the world going one way, isnt it?

32. 911 Says:

_______________________
    Yo, this!

33. Tong Po Flo Says:

katy perry got an ass chin….but them breastof hers…my them breast

34. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Labels need to develop artists more. Def jam signed him but they shouldn’t be in a rush to drop a Big K.R.I.T album.

Let him get his chops & build his fanbase.

Like Hov’s doing with Cole.

35. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ *takes a stroll on the bottom of the Pacific*

36. mcb Says:

distribution…
    wait and see…

37. Hopp Says:

” them breast ”

Ain’t no secret.

38. 911 Says:

Liked any of them ?
    ________________

39. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

This dude actin like he got a movement n shit
    Every track I heard was beyond horrible. Not even attempting to be on beat. Just a mess, n he’s dead serious too! Its almost sad

Bless his lil heart

40. Camelot Says:

mcb Says:
    March 28th, 2011 at 8:05 pm
    tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

March 28th, 2011 at 8:01 pm
    The beat going one way, you going another (c)
    Poot from The Wire.

^Season 4 ether

liked the quote
    *pushes up nerd glasses*
    obv he was adjusting it to the situation but just in case lurkers are lurking

its the world going one way, isnt it?

tinyurl.com/4db4kjl

For Reference

41. 911 Says:

liked the quote
    *pushes up nerd glasses*
    obv he was adjusting it to the situation but just in case lurkers are lurking

its the world going one way, isnt it?
    ________________
    lmao

42. Hopp Says:

” of course, snoop still has talent. shit, actually snoop been good for a top ten hit every 18 months or so for like the last decade. ”

I’m thinkin’ u should hear this album, brother. At least the first half of it ’cause, admittedly, I ain’t tryna hear no Gorillaz collabo.

43. NovemberEnd Says:

Doggumentary is good.

I’m impressed.
    I think I’m done w/ Snoop Dogg albums

44. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Like Hov’s doing with Cole.

^thats an interesting way to look@ it. Seeems more like he’s being prepared to drop…I mean get dropped

45. Hopp Says:

I will say this, tho, I think it’d benefit from havin’ more David Banner.

46. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Dumbo>>>Wondough

47. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

Like Hov’s doing with Cole.
    ======================
    u really think that’s what Jay’s doing….

dudes been on Roc Nation for 2 + years and is still an opening act

48. Hopp Says:

” Seeems more like he’s being prepared to drop…I mean get dropped ”

lol.

49. Smooth Says:

Lot 29
    #JuelzSantanasLegacy

50. 911 Says:

“I’m guessing you have some sort of accent, but this should not be a hinderance on raping ability.”

LMAO. Camelot told him stop rappin’ and rape bitches, fuck it!

51. Camelot Says:

911 Says:
    March 28th, 2011 at 8:16 pm

LMAO. Camelot told him stop rappin’ and rape bitches, fuck it!

^^^^^

*DEAD* Typo lose

52. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Squallie
    #JuelzSantanaLegacy

53. 911 Says:

Is david banner underrated?

link that snoop, hopp.

who.is.tone at gmizzy

54. ilovemia305 Says:

hahahaha…yall are so worried about niggas rapping on beat…its funny…and if he doesnt…Oh he cant rap….hahhaa…whatever you say…your opinion aint final but yall think you judge judy or sum hahahhaha

Doing Me>>>>>>

55. Hopp Says:

who.is.tone at gmizzy

^ It’s there. Lemme kno’ how bad u think it is once u hear it.

56. Camelot Says:

I really need to do some hw and stop watching wire clips

57. Danny Ocean Says:

Krit as a rapper & producer > Jermaine as a rapper producer

Krit just got more soul to his shit.

he needs to change his stage name though. it’s working against him.

58. mcb Says:

Camelot Says:

March 28th, 2011 at 8:22 pm
    I really need to do some hw and stop watching wire clips

HA, i just started and stopped doing that

i been rewatching wuith my friend who never saw it. if its been some years since you seen it, i highly recommend rewatching teh series

you get more out of it,

the wire is one of those shows that you seriously feel sad when a character you liked/knew/respected was killed, etc.. you be like “damn… he really gone”

59. stot Says:

the fuck is a nukeshare?

*downloads on hulkshare*

60. mcb Says:

i gotta buy monch’s disc still,

i almost feel like if i dont buy it tonight, it wont help. obv thats 100% stupidity, but damn if 1st week aint a thought in my mind

61. ilovemia305 Says:

Far from buckingham palace but I call my castle Camelot

Da place where I give bitches my excabilur….She calls me Sir Lance A LOT

62. mcb Says:

an artists needs that following.

where even if its 50 kids out fo city that are extremely loyal, since they can do the street work, posters etc…

all they need to be given is a meet and greet and/or some tickets.

63. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Krit as a rapper & producer > Jermaine as a rapper producer

Krit just got more soul to his shit.
    ==================================
    Two sides of the same coin.

K.R.I.T. may have more soul but he isn’t as technically on point as Cole & he gets alot of mileage out of Pimp C’s steelo.

64. stot Says:

wiz x curren$y – rooftops>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

65. mcb Says:

returnof4eva.com has the d/l as well…

just fyi

66. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Just really listened to Rolling Papers all the way through…& immediately deleted 75% afterwards.

No excuse for that kinda shit mane.

67. ilovemia305 Says:

excalibur

*fixed*

BURRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

68. Camelot Says:

ilovemia305 Says:
    March 28th, 2011 at 8:27 pm
    Far from buckingham palace but I call my castle Camelot

Da place where I give bitches my excabilur….She calls me Sir Lance A LOT

Faaaaaaarrrrrghhhh frrooom boookhaam puhlace buticol micass khamloy

Puhlace wurri geeevbeeches misculiber, sheee culls me suhlanclut

*Fixed for accuracy*

69. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

he gets alot of mileage out of Pimp C’s steelo.
    =====================
    this is true

70. Danny Ocean Says:

word to when Wallace got popped by Bodie & Poot…shit was sad, man.

but Stringer said he had to go. and orders is orders.

I was also surprised D’Angelo got offed so early, I thought he would be a mainstay on the show.

71. Tron Stockton Says:

So is the Krit tape worth the HardDrive space?

I’m not really familiar with his music, but that ‘glass house’ beat is pretty crackish

72. 911 Says:

OMG @ camelot. lmbao!!!!!!!!!

I think I’m about to die.

daps hopp.

dinnertime maggots.

73. ilovemia305 Says:

You havent been Laced yet so you have no understanding

LacedRapForLife

Get laced by the Cocaine Laced Gawd>>>>>>>

74. mcb Says:

downloaded, AND NOW i leave to go home.

75. mcb Says:

Danny Ocean Says:

March 28th, 2011 at 8:36 pm

word to when Wallace got popped by Bodie & Poot…shit was sad, man.

but Stringer said he had to go. and orders is orders.

yeah like get out of the game, somehow, and work with people or something. he wasnt meant for it, but he prob coulda held down the game for a little… a real little.

yeah when wallace got popped, my friend (first time seeing it) was like “what the fuck”

he was snitchin at least. lil kev aint done shit!

76. stot Says:

rise and shine >>>>>

77. mcb Says:

im leaving on these things:

THe Wire needs to be studied/considered more by people.

Wu Tang Clan is really >>>>>>>>

marijuana>>>

78. Tong Po Flo Says:

table covered with already mixed sizzurp bottles

#JuelzSantanaLegacy

79. Danny Ocean Says:

with Krit seemingly being that that green, naive country nigga from Backwoods, Mississippi who produced all his own music & raps outta necessity in the backroom of his grandma’s house… with no industry breaks or co-signs… you can’t help but root for the kid.

80. Big545 Says:

Productions on point

*waves bamma flag*

81. Camelot Says:

mcb Says:
    March 28th, 2011 at 8:44 pm
    im leaving on these things:

THe Wire needs to be studied/considered more by people.

Wu Tang Clan is really >>>>>>>>

marijuana>>>

Well said man

82. H Says:

Time Machine>>>>>>

83. charles lee ray Says:

Im about to drive in the ocean

84. NovemberEnd Says:

THe Wire needs to be studied/considered more by people.
    Its a shame there still many people who haven’t seen a single episode

85. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

this KRIT joint has that Organized Noize sound to it like they were involved in the making of it

86. rex hussla Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    March 28th, 2011 at 8:33 pm

No excuse for that kinda shit mane.

Yeah man…between that and Cabin Fever there’s about 4 songs worthy of my Wiz/Curren$y/New School playlist.

87. rex hussla Says:

KRIT is pretty dope though…I’m definitely gonna get this later tonight.

88. charles lee ray Says:

Whats the consensus on this Krit shit?

89. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Exactly..Labels are obsolete UNLESS you want to be a Pop Star .. The labels have the money to make your promo ridiculous

then you dont need a label

you need management…but not a label

90. b-ease Says:

then you dont need a label

you need management…but not a label

All FACTS.

91. H Says:

charles lee ray Says:

March 28th, 2011 at 8:55 pm
    Whats the consensus on this Krit shit?

^i think its the shit. check it out

92. Tong Po Flo Says:

KRIT is pretty dope though

^ Word

lf: ice cream sandwiches tho >>>>>>>>

93. Big545 Says:

H
    13 mins ago
    Time Machine>>>>>>
    ——
    This

94. clarenceD Says:

^^^^^

hahaha yes.

95. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

then you dont need a label

you need management…but not a label
    ================================
    But don’t think for a minute KRIT & DZA don’t want the fame & money that stardom allows.

It’s a slow grind their on right now but if you think they’re content with what they have right but if you dont mind being a Big Krit or Smoke DZA who has a buzz but not really a house hold name but is able to pay their bills making music..doing shows

then you dont need a label

you need management…but not a label
    ===============================
    But Im sure them niggas have greater aspirations then touring all the time & having a cult following.

This is the slow grind that leads to bigger things down the road. The focus should always be the quality of the music. Everything else will come with time & consistency.

96. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

Big KRIT – Free My Soul >>>>>>>>>>

shit like this puts him in a class by himself

97. charles lee ray Says:

U know what fux me up,yall show this bamma more love than a lot of nice Niggas,like papoose lol.but I’m just a disgruntled stan.@ hl,anywhere good as krit wuz here?I know its kinda early to call it.

98. Casket Face Says:

Yo eskay?

bit.ly/fXoCvZ

99. b-ease Says:

Of course they do. Every artist does. That’s why they get in the music business. ALL them niggas want to be famous. And there’s nothing wrong with that.

100. Camelot Says:

I still haven’t heard War Report yet. I like to keep my preferences in order.

But since everybody co-signing the K.R.I.T. joint, and I’m a kast fan, I’ll download now before the link dies ro something.

Can’t say when the hell I’ll get a chance to listen to it tho.

101. b-ease Says:

anywhere good as krit wuz here?I know its kinda early to call it.

It is too early, but so far, this is sounding like the ATliens to Krit Wuz Here’s SouthernPlayalistic. Beats are darker, more insular. But once again, I’m only on like track 7, lol.

102. rex hussla Says:

The official line on Charlie Sheen’s ill-defined touring show is that he’s been selling out venues around the country, and in record time. It’s a great comeback story for the recently fired star of “Two and a Half Men” — or it would be, if it were true.

CNBC contributor Jane Wells has looked into the matter, and reports that, in fact, many tickets to Sheen’s shows are still available. The tour kicks off this Saturday in Detroit, where, Wells found, there were many tickets to be had. Secondary ticket sellers seem to have bought the bulk of the inventory, but are apparently finding demand to be less than expected: When Wells checked on StubHub, she discovered that “many tickets are selling for LESS THAN FACE VALUE [emphasis hers, though I certainly endorse it].”

Secondary research by this reporter indicated that many good tickets — including deluxe “Meet & Greet” packages that allow buyers to interact directly with Sheen — are still available for shows in New York, Boston, and Toronto, Ontario, Canada. As of Friday, there were still 1,449 tickets available on StubHub for the Detroit show — that’s at least 28% of tickets remaining unsold. (A rep for Sheen declined to comment on ticket availability.)

103. vman Says:

Man this ish is solid!! Krit is crazy talented!

104. b-ease Says:

I still haven’t heard War Report yet. I like to keep my preferences in order.

As in Capone N Noreaga’s War Report?? Say it aint so chief.

105. Big545 Says:

This is smoother than krit wuz here, riding music

^ co-sign

107. Casket Face Says:

Yo eskay?!

bit.ly/fXoCvZ

108. rex hussla Says:

As an artist…what would be better?

Having 2 or 3 huge years like FloRida…or bubbling on the underground, making better money than most regular people and having a loyal following that lasts for 10-15 years?

It seems like cats who make the big money real fast never actually keep it, because everything happens so fast that there’s so many leetches in your pockets and on your payroll that when the dust settles there isn’t shit left.

109. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Man 2011 has had some great music thus far truth
    Stalley is in contention for top mixtape right now

110. b-ease Says:

On paper, obviously the latter sounds like the better move. But extreme fame is always tempting, even when everyone’s aware of how it will eventually end up.

111. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Juicy J Comeback Artist of the year he’s killin 011!

112. Big545 Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE
    0 mins ago
    ——
    This can give stalley a run for his money

113. rex hussla Says:

Or is it good to just have that one big hit? Even if you’re a joke? I mean Afroman, Tone Loc and Young MC still do shows based on their 1 hit. Even if it’s hole in the wall spots for a couple hundred people, they still probably get paid, get drunk and trip and fall in some pussy on the regular hahaaa.

114. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

On paper, obviously the latter sounds like the
    better move. But extreme fame is always
    tempting, even when everyone’s aware of how it
    will eventually end up.

^Id prefer the slow eventual progression i.e. Spitta/Krit/Wiz(exception cuz he blew blew) but they grinded over time. Then to come out be huge n then fall off I.e. Soulja Boy or couintless others.

Slow consistent grind>>>>>Overnite celebrity only to crash burn n become irrelevant

115. Big545 Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE
    1 min ago
    Juicy J Comeback Artist of the year he’s killin 011!
    ——
    Yo legs, bitch i own you and. Puff bus are that shit

116. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

The ATLiens comparisons are on point.

The production on here is >>>>>>>>

117. Danny Ocean Says:

Big KRIT – Free My Soul >>>>>>>>>>

shit like this puts him in a class by himself

my nigga…then “The Vent” follows right after this…

sheeeeeeeeeeeit….

Big Krit >>>>>>

118. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

545 all of them plus 4-6 songs off that luger tape makes for a classic album. Wish hed put em all together n drop that shit
    He got this banger Chevy Wood Juic-Word of mouth illlll

119. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Juicy J Comeback Artist of the year he’s killin 011!
    =============================
    Quietly, he was killing 2010 too.

I peeped hl’s comp, but he’s missing alot of joints that Juicy did last year. Both of those Play Me Some Pimpin Mane mixtapes were crazy. Better then his Lex Luger produced joint, you ask me.

120. Casket Face Says:

Juicy fanbase is generated through Ustream, he keeps it 100 with his core fans about six times a day….

121. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

The slow grind is what helps create an artists legacy. Legends aren’t made in minutes. TV dinners are.

122. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

@amp
    #Agreed

Still think it gotta be rough when u a one hit wonder. Make some money n tour off a fad aka Laffy Taffy, 2 Step or some other bs then da fad is a wrap.

I mean look what happened to Yung LA he still stuck in 08 think he Lil Wayne sippin syrp poppin pills gettin tatted on his face still performin “Aint I”
    Did he ever even drop a album or was it just a single deal?

123. Big545 Says:

*proudly waves bamma flag*

124. Big545 Says:

What happened to that nigga who made crispy?

125. b-ease Says:

What happened to that nigga who made crispy?

Sued Drake, claimed he was a co-writer on Best I Ever I Ever Had, they actually just sampled part of one of his songs, was promptly blacklisted. Though he wouldnt have made it anyway. That nigga was the worst of the ringtone era.

126. NovemberEnd Says:

What happened to that nigga who made crispy?
    collecting publishing checks for “Best I Ever Had”

127. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

KRIT is using his inner Pimp C less this time around.

Using constructive criticism to be a better MC >>>>>>>>>>

128. Samir Says:

rex hussla Says:
    March 28th, 2011 at 9:15 pm

As an artist…what would be better?

You think these are mutually exclusive (short-term money vs. long-term following), or is this just for this hypothetical?

If I got paid bank for a few years, and then dropped out of the mainstream spotlight, I’d be cool with it if I still had a core group of fans. I wouldn’t mind a one-hit wonder label or anything.

129. Big545 Says:

Damn, so that nigga cakin on the low

130. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Though he wouldnt have made it anyway. That
    nigga was the worst of the ringtone era.

^worse then Mims?

131. Big545 Says:

*sees the mixtapes over*

*slow claps*

132. Big545 Says:

^worse then Mims?
    —–
    Still dead at niggas calling him king of ny back in ’06

133. PHENOMENON Says:

Boston falls to The Pacers 100 to 107.

Now tied for 2nd in the East with Miami. The Heatles will pass the tomorrow.

134. PHENOMENON Says:

**them.

135. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

worse then Mims?

MIMS can rap though.

He’s just under the illusion that he’s a rap star when he should be grinding like he never had a deal.

136. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Still dead at niggas calling him king of ny back in
    ’06

^This is why I’m hot!!!

Dude caught crazy backlash from that song. It was actually not a bad song for its time, but he just got shit on in NY n other rappers. Sd he made some $$ of the song tho. But career is most likely a wrap
    Here today gone TODAY (c) Chris Rock

137. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^Fuckin right, me too. Get paid massively for 3 years, invest it, bank it, smash everyone’s mothers and then live like a fat cat for the rest of my lfie. Fuck the fans.

138. stot Says:

american rapstar>>>>
    my sub>>>>

139. Casket Face Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    March 28th, 2011 at 9:46 pm

worse then Mims?

MIMS can rap though.

THIS

Mims never made a flop though…and he living good off of “this is why”

140. Nahkeem Olajuwon Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

March 28th, 2011 at 9:35 pm
    KRIT is using his inner Pimp C less this time around.

Using constructive criticism to be a better MC >>>>>>>>>>

This

Doing that yet still staying true to your roots >>>>>>>>>>

141. T Nelson Says:

not sure i understand this move but i’ll support dude

142. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

KRIT is using his inner Pimp C less this time around.
    ========================
    Pimp’s DNA is in every hook on this tape

143. brian Says:

This shit is crazy by far the best tape dropped this year. The production on this >>>>

144. Nah Right » Video: Big K.R.I.T.’s Returnof4eva Listening Session Says:

[…] me and half a gram of Kush checked out Returnof4eva last night and that shit is pretty nice. Hardly any skippers in my opinion. I’d defintiely […]

145. Nah Right » Video: Big K.R.I.T. – R4 Intro Says:

[…] K.R.I.T. drops a visual for “R4 Theme Song” off Returnof4eva. […]

146. Nah Right » PICS: BIg K.R.I.T. ft. Bun B & Ludacris – Country Shit (Remix) Video Shoot Says:

[…] Previously: Big K.R.I.T. – Returnof4eva (Album) […]

147. Nah Right » Video: Big K.R.I.T. ft. Ludacris & Bun B – Country Shit (Remix) (Behind The Scenes) Says:

[…] Motion Family directed the video shot in Atlanta and in Big K.R.I.T.’s hometown of Meridian, Mississippi. Stream the full track below, off Big K.R.I.T.’s Returnof4eva. […]

148. Nah Right » Video: Big K.R.I.T. Interview w/ Good*Fella Media Says:

[…] K.R.I.T. talks about his latest project Returnof4eva, the R4 tour he’s planning, working with David Banner, and his collaborative project with […]