Tony Yayo ft. Curtis, Shawty Lo & Roscoe Dash – Haters

Flex debuted that new Marvin single earlier. Tagged the F up and clearly dedicated to me.

Tony Yayo ft. Curtis, Shawty Lo & Roscoe Dash – Haters | Nukeshare

Previously: Tony Yayo feat. Uncle Murda & Lucky Don – Tiger Blood (Video) + GP3 Mixtape

302 Responses to “Tony Yayo ft. Curtis, Shawty Lo & Roscoe Dash – Haters”

1. JJ Evans Says:

Pusha T – Fear Of God >

2. JJ Evans Says:

This song is a 6 Foot 7 Foot rip off.

3. 911 Says:

An uncommonly benign armistice in Stepmother Earth’s war upon her children has conditioned many of us to become inhuman and inhumane. Surplus economies have created an over class of bloated parasites, who differ from outright gangsters only in their shrewdness. In fact it’s becoming increasingly difficult to differentiate so-called legitimate and illegitimate economic enterprises. But without warning the snake can bite them as well, as Poseidon can claim their opulent waterfront palaces for his own domain. There’s no doubt in my mind that a lot of rich and powerful people who see themselves as gods believe they can escape the Sun’s wrath, or the Ocean’s, or that of the tectonic plates. The violence of nature — like its companion, Death — is a great equalizer.

Shit.

4. 911 Says:

Before I listen to this, I would like the record to reflect that I would not be surprised at all if roscoe dash had the most creative verse. Like at all. I guess that isn’t saying much considering the line up.

5. Camelot Says:

“…clearly dedicated to me.”

DEAD

6. tre Says:

Damn, wayne got renegaded

7. ilovemia305 Says:

Get Retarded>>>>

I dont ask Can-I-Bus, I just bust

Haters>>>>

8. 911 Says:

flex website is funny, but not in a hardy har way. minimalist theme with a retard at the helm and 4728 links. pause if that requires such.

9. Casket Face Says:

# JJ Evans Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 12:23 am

Pusha T – Fear Of God >
    _____________________________

# JJ Evans Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 12:24 am

This song is a 6 Foot 7 Foot rip off.

______________________________

# tre Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 12:33 am

Damn, wayne got renegaded

______________________________

on top of that, STRAIGHT G.I. JOE’D VADO flow

10. EnglandRepresent Says:

Good writing 911. You talk/write a lot of shit but it is on point and I am in total agreeance. We are coming to a breaking point in the world, where global politics, environment change and other factors will meet in one single cataclysmic event. I am sure of it.

Sidenote : Happy Birfday innit Trouble.

11. Casket Face Says:

# 911 Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 12:47 am

How you the biggest DJ in the nation and your C-Section is dead tho’?

12. EnglandRepresent Says:

There’d be some characters at Nate Dogg’s funeral.

13. 911 Says:

___________________________________________________________________________
    You’re clearly a batshit cuckoo erep, why would anyone be sure of that? If you’re wrong, you’re a crazy conspiracy theorist and if you’re right, that just fucking sucks now doesn’t it? LOL. Daps though homie.

fuck bitches, get money? I’d rather people be selfless and care, but I suppose I’d come off as Lupe, Nas or Jay Elect, reckon why I didn’t chase rap. Conscious killed the rap star. Or did the rap star kill theirs?

14. 911 Says:

But what is a vado? N o seriously, what is it?

15. koa29 Says:

i know ive said it about 10x before, but really… “just chill” >>>>

Beanie’s verses on it were absolute fire, and Bun B came with it too.

SMH @ all the Beanie/Jay-Z fuckery. that led to alotta people just str8 axin the nigga, but he still got hella talent that just need to be channeled…but instead he dissin Jay and callin Kanye gay…tho, with that said, he got valid points in both areas

16. 911 Says:

If there aren’t any pimp goblets and full length minks in attendance at Nate’s funeral, they disrespected the homie. It’s going to smell like just for me perm relaxers and duke wave kits in that bitch.

Don’t let it be above 80 degrees, niggas faces gon’ look like they all applied vaseline to they faces by the handful. Rofl. Cali niggas is funny as shit.

But, let it be typed..

Cali > Your local

17. koa29 Says:

@911

Term: “a Vado” (n.)
    Meaning: ‘an extremely overrated rapper by Cameron Giles stans’

18. 911 Says:

How you the biggest DJ in the nation and your C-Section is dead tho’?
    ___________________________
    How are you the most ornery blogger and your comment section is the best in the hip hop community?

19. 911 Says:

*looks around*

my wit is not to be understated, that is all.

@k29, word. duke never made it to the hd. Is this what curtis means by haters? I can’t be hating if I don’t partake, now can I.. or can I? Conundrum, most certainly.

20. kevfrescura de talco Says:

STFU COATES!

21. Casket Face Says:

# 911 Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 1:04 am

But what is a vado? N o seriously, what is it?

Son I believe in Vado …industry scared of niggas like him though, he definitely could’ve made noise back in the cash cow era 1995-2002ish amongst the greats

22. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Cali > Your local

>i would agree with that if cali didn’t have hella bushfires, earthquakes &, now, tsunami warnings.

“i’m still tryna see california…but this is my world.”©rashid lonnie lynn

23. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Rest In Beats Nathaniel Hale.

24. kevfrescura de talco Says:

and clearly dedicated to me.

>yayo & fif got pocket money taller than you. why would they mull over your existence?

stfu frodo bloggins!

25. 911 Says:

now casket, what does this vested interest in vado get you?

Cali is the only state where you can get summer, spring, fall and winter all year round. I mean what’s fucking with that?

26. EnglandRepresent Says:

Beat it Kevin you bum-tunneler.

27. kevfrescura de talco Says:

I mean what’s fucking with that?

>home insurance stability.

28. Casket Face Says:

911 Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 1:31 am

now casket, what does this vested interest in vado get you?

nothing been a vado supporter from jump…i’m a fan of good music in all forms

29. 911 Says:

>home insurance stability.
    ___________________________
    noted and I raise you the bitches and open tree smoking and growing.

30. kevfrescura de talco Says:

yo eng…

get that dick from around ya clavicle dude.

that ain gangsta.

31. EnglandRepresent Says:

I speak the truth 911 and you know this. I didn’t say what this cataclysmic event would look like but I think it’s coming. Whether it be a number of earthquakes/tsunamis around the world in quick succession or whether its the US and UK picking a fight with the wrong people. It’s coming. Fuck bitches get money in the interim.

32. kevfrescura de talco Says:

noted and I raise you the bitches and open tree smoking and growing.

>fuck it i’ll call.

33. 911 Says:

nothing been a vado supporter from jump…i’m a fan of good music in all forms
    __________________________________________________
    link his best song. We’ll see.

34. gramMasta Says:

V.A.D.O.= V.iolence A.nd D.rugs. O.nly

Untitled>>>>>>

Slime Flu Intro>>>>

the nigga gets his rap on…but fuxk it, he may not interest you…nhjic…

35. 911 Says:

Nah, I was just giving you shit Erep. We, as people are due for a lot of shit, but things happened on earth prior to us and it will continue after us. Although, I’m starting to think we may be the ones to finally stave off that mass extinction thing that happens every now and then. Human ingenuity >

36. EnglandRepresent Says:

How many downloads LiquidEffluent or whoever they called got Kevin?

37. 911 Says:

>fuck it i’ll call.
    _______________
    Hahahahahaha. word.
    Lakers > Celtics
    Daps.

38. EnglandRepresent Says:

No homo on this. But burning something and building/chatting shit with 911 would be an interesting experience.

39. 911 Says:

V.A.D.O.= V.iolence A.nd D.rugs. O.nly
    ______________________________________
    This is pretty fucking stupid, no?

40. Casket Face Says:

# 911 Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 1:39 am

nothing been a vado supporter from jump…i’m a fan of good music in all forms
    __________________________________________________
    link his best song. We’ll see.

Can’t choose just one from Vado he’s THAT NICE but this from 2009:

Cam’ron ft. Vado – Cocaine (Boss Of All Bosses)
    youtube.com/watch?v=q8qDJrLV2lU

41. 911 Says:

I suppose rap names aren’t so bad when compared to other genres such as rock, they have some really off the wall monikers. And I would rather people be creative than just be Big or Lil’ or add an “ezy” to the end of their name..

*shrugs*

42. Casket Face Says:

Cam’Ron feat Vado – Stop it 5

youtube.com/watch?v=UEQ0HwYAGxI

…son deserve his he put in work, easy can out rap these freshman (sorry who ever I offend)

43. 911 Says:

lol, no shots at wayne…

Daps erep. I said, I might resurrect the night shift myself, just show up and talk shit to everybody a few nights in a row and nahggas will start commenting at night again. Humans are mad methodical and routine based. Hell, half of them never close the browser, refreshing 24/7. Trust me, I remember. Lol. Good times.

44. stot Says:

this song>>>>>>>>>>

song of 2011.. TELL ME IM LYIN

tony yayo>>>>>>>>>>>>

most underrated of ALL TIME.. don’t sleep

you obviously need some sleep…go to bed bro

46. 911 Says:

Cam’ron ft. Vado – Cocaine (Boss Of All Bosses)
    youtube.com/watch?v=q8qDJrLV2lU
    _______________________________________________
    this was boring as fuck. there were a few lines in it though. but shit, you’d think they were doing voice overs for currency’.. oh wait.. jets fool?

I’m gone.

peace in the middle east and africa.

47. Casket Face Says:

911 = unsuccessful troll

VADO > 2011 freshman

48. stot Says:

# Casket Face Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 2:08 am

you obviously need some sleep…go to bed bro

nah im cool for another few hrs.. it’s still 11:15 on the west coast.. appreciate the concern though

49. gramMasta Says:

# 911 Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 1:50 am

V.A.D.O.= V.iolence A.nd D.rugs. O.nly
    ______________________________________
    This is pretty fucking stupid, no?

^ it is what it is yo…I aint do it…

Cam-Got It For Cheap (video)>>>

son tore that up…nhjic

50. stot Says:

wiz khalifa – prince of the city vol 2>>>>>

ill mixtape from back in 2007

51. stot Says:

wiz – should i feel bad >>>>

52. kevfrescura de talco Says:

YO!

i promise…..

eskay is gonna be aggy when i knock down his ex-goomah!

i’m focused ahs-mi!

haha!

don’t bother emailin her tryna rat me out neither nigga!

1HUNIT!

53. stot Says:

wiz – i still remember >>>

54. &What?! Says:

A man has been found guilty of a series of sex attacks on elderly people in south London.

Delroy Grant, 53, denied being the attacker dubbed the Night Stalker who carried out a series of rapes and sex assaults on 18 victims over 17 years.

Grant, of Honor Oak, south London, denied 29 charges, including burglary, rape and sexual assault, between 1992 and 2009, at Woolwich Crown Court.

Police have apologised for missed chances to stop Grant.

They said he was responsible for some of the most “awful and disturbing crimes” in the history of Scotland Yard.

The court heard the vulnerable victims were targeted in their homes at night.

The attacks took place in Warlingham, Shirley, Beckenham, Bromley, Addiscombe, Orpington and West Dulwich.

Grant was found guilty of raping an 89-year-old woman after breaking into her south London home in 1992.

He also carried out the brutal sex attack of an 81-year-old woman in Warlingham in 1998, the jury ruled.

55. London Bloke Says:

Smfh at ya pops &What

His excuses about his ex girl saved his sperm in fridge then planted it in houses after paying an accomplice to rape them was Gerald Saluti status

56. London Bloke Says:

Oh shit I just realised there’s only a 4 hour time difference until our clocks go forward Sunday

Been wondering why Nahgers on so early (n)

*daps*

Life >>

57. London Bloke Says:

Yo I saw yday comments about crying. I remember last time on Nah when that topic came up and mad jokes started

58. London Bloke Says:

Kush OJ >> Rolling Papers >>>> Lasers

59. Eastern_Digital Says:

sounds like this dude from The Shield.

60. Eastern_Digital Says:

@LB

Did the link for that Maksh B work?

61. London Bloke Says:

*Mindy Marin’s it up*

*Contines to be only one commenting*

Sometimes I imagine I’ll log on to Nahright and Jay E woulda randomly released (n) Act II. Smfh.

If mp3s could get scratched Jay E would stuttering on tracks like interviews the way I’ve played these songs so much. Roffs

62. London Bloke Says:

@ E_D

Some random lurker sent it to me LOL. Said he lurks but felt bad me not having it

Lmao. Nah >>>

Vigilante Season >>>.

Even the songs I already heard

63. Tron Stockton Says:

*daps eastern, LB*

Whattup

64. London Bloke Says:

Beezy, Dbliiz, Joe88 and baby jesus woulda been shouting out Vigilant Season too

*pours out Grand Cru for dead Nahgers*

*does max (n) laughs*

65. KzA Says:

*daps*

That wayne and ross is heat, tho I cant believe how close it is to ‘Im Not a Star’

66. KzA Says:

London Bloke Says:

March 24th, 2011 at 8:42 am
    @ E_D

smh/lol… lurkers creep me out man

London Bloke Says:

March 24th, 2011 at 8:42 am
    @ E_D

^ how does a random lurker have ya email address. Shits suss London.

London you may have a lalker (lurker/stalker) on your hands.

69. London Bloke Says:

I threw it up in the comments asking for Max B

Ya girl threw me a Vimeo of her 4 fingers deep in the poon too. Smfh

*daps*

70. KzA Says:

*chugs remaining coffee*
    *turns up ‘If I Die Today’*
    *Grabs bottle of Franks Red Hot off desk*
    *Smashes it on coworkers nosebone*

I heard on the radio, some twitter beef popped off with Ja and fifty…. Nigga fifty is relentless… dude Ja bout to do 3 joints. Ease up fifty damn.

72. Tron Stockton Says:

Alone in Vegas tho>>>>>>

Wassup cOLD

73. London Bloke Says:

Oh shit. Suss on their behalf

*retracts shots*

*holsters weapon*

*daps Tron and the rest of youse*

75. London Bloke Says:

*2011 rappers it up*

*tweets @tinyurl that links to another rappers facebook page with a post on their wall saying its beef*

*is e-greezy*

76. Hopp Says:

” Rolling Papers >>>> Lasers ”

Say word ?

who seen the movie due date?

Tron how that bathroom renovation coming along?

*Mindy Marins it up*

its snowing in new jersey. Like real snow b.

80. KzA Says:

Alone in Vegas is insane.. No lie it had me checkin out prices online for a new amp, just cuz I wanna hear that shit in a car with some bass

81. Bricktop Says:

*Grabs bottle of Franks Red Hot off desk*

*Smashes it on coworkers nosebone*
    Smh@ the simple fact that white guys don’t use their fists for shit! It’s like if they ain’t straight out of Ireland, then they’re not fighting. Knuckle Up, mother fucker!!!

Nah, I’m bullshitting.
    * daps Kza and the rest of you day walkers*

82. Eastern_Digital Says:

who seen the movie due date?

seen it. was not impressed. some funny scenes here and there but over all shit was very mediocre.

83. tron stockton Says:

Tron how that bathroom renovation coming along?

it’s a lot of work mane.

got all the old drywall gutted and the tub and shower and all that ripped out..
    picked up the new tub and all that last night.. so that’s the next step..

it’s gonna take awhile..

84. London Bloke Says:

I saw Adjustment Bureau with the mrs yesterday. Orange Wednesdays FTW

Its more Deja Vu meets the Butterfly effect than whatever mix they billed it as

Not awful. Ending was very abrupt and mad nothing happened really. But not bad

Overall: 3Nahs/5. Watchable but missable

85. KzA Says:

cOLD Says:

March 24th, 2011 at 8:56 am
    who seen the movie due date?
    I did.. honestly forgot most of it.. some pretty funny parts but it was just SUCH a rip off Hangover that I found it nearly insulting

86. tron stockton Says:

shit… it had me lookin for prices on cocaine so i could flip that shit

…nah not really. but it’s my favorite song so far this year probably

*invents app, that will let you listen to radio, and mute the all the songs, so you can hear only the commentary that happens between spins*

radio is disgustion, but the talk commentary is >>>

I remember when Star and Buckwild controlled the air waves. Star would play like 5 seconds of a song (just to fill the stations quota) then be like FOH and continue talking. Star >>>

88. KzA Says:

Adjustment Bureau was pretty lame IMO.. Kinda cool concept, but got EXTRA corn when it took a romantic twist

89. London Bloke Says:

@ Hopp.

Probably look to someone like Amp for a real review/comparison

My movie reviews > music reviews

With music I just make a rash judgement based on listening. Not really tryna think about the flow of the album and % of songs I like etc

I like both artists previous work. I’d keep some Rolling Papers on the phone/mix cd. I deleted most of Lasers

*kanyeshrugs*

90. &What?! Says:

Vigilante Season, Verdict on that shit?

91. KzA Says:

cOLD Says:

March 24th, 2011 at 8:57 am
    *Mindy Marins it up*

its snowing in new jersey. Like real snow b.
    I kno smh.. GSP north this AM was a shitshow

Tron how that bathroom renovation coming along?

it’s a lot of work mane.

got all the old drywall gutted and the tub and shower and all that ripped out..
    picked up the new tub and all that last night.. so that’s the next step..

it’s gonna take awhile

^ check out this shit called wainscoting, its a cheap but effective method of modernizing the bathroom.

93. Troyvul Says:

Due Date……meh, wish I rented.

94. London Bloke Says:

Nah I already heard it was more romance than anything help

Go in the cinema thinking that and you take it for what it is

Love and other drugs is better tho

Anne Hathaway >>>>

95. Hopp Says:

” With music I just make a rash judgement based on listening. ”

Hey, how’s that not good enough …

I’m jus’ tryna see what I’m gettin’ into, I have Rolling Papers here but no time to listen to it yet as of right now. ‘Preciate the info.

96. London Bloke Says:

LMAO. Snowing?!

19c and sunshine in London >>

97. tron stockton Says:

*googles*

98. Hopp Says:

” Date……meh, wish I rented. ”

U mean the movie, right ?

99. London Bloke Says:

Finance area in sunshine >>

Might walk the LONG way to lunch to see more pencil skirts, open shirts, general leg and ass

Women look so much finer in the sun…white women especially

The Sun (no newspaper) >>

100. Troyvul Says:

” Date……meh, wish I rented. ”

U mean the movie, right ?
    Yea…when I typed ‘Due Date’ thats what I meant.

101. &What?! Says:

Jamie Woon – Night Air >>>>>>>>

102. London Bloke Says:

Fuck it I’mma go now. Stroll.

Lunch time maggots (c) cOLD and billy

103. Hopp Says:

” when I typed ‘Due Date’ thats what I meant. ”

I see.

104. Troyvul Says:

Derek Rozay >

MVP Hands down

105. big545 Says:

Ayo I aint got nothin against Wayne like that but his crew is some garbage niggas namsayin. That aint a dynasty or nothin nahmean. Thats a crew wit like 10 Memphis Bleeks namsayin
    ===
    DEAD ghostfase>>>

106. Bricktop Says:

We’ve got to install microwave ovens. . . custom kitchen deliveries.

107. &What?! Says:

‘Because the streets is a short stop, either you’re slinging crack rock or you got a wicked jump shot’

Big >>>>>>

108. Bricktop Says:

We’ve got to move these
    refrigerators.
    We’ve got to move these color
    TV’s.

109. big545 Says:

We can see ya cameltoe son. Smarten up Aubrey.
    ===
    casket

110. &What?! Says:

‘….you tell me if this aint a soft nigga? I bet you son be makin splashin noises whenever he moves. This nigga probably got a trimmed bikini line n shit. We can see ya cameltoe son. Smarten up Aubrey.
    Aight peace.’

Holy. Fuck. Dead.

111. &What?! Says:

‘N ya boy Aubrey got velvet in his veins namsayin’

Hahahahah, shit is comedy gold

112. charles lee ray Says:

the blam’ll shatter avenues to pieces

innocent by-standers said you had to lose your nieces

but my nigga’s in a coffin rockin patten shoes and creases

Jesus, I really know what beef is

but i also know what turning over a new leaf is

like a caterpillar i need my life re-arranged

music’s my cocoon, it’s time for a change”

charles lee ray Says:

the blam’ll shatter avenues to pieces

innocent by-standers said you had to lose your nieces

but my nigga’s in a coffin rockin patten shoes and creases

Jesus, I really know what beef is

but i also know what turning over a new leaf is

like a caterpillar i need my life re-arranged

music’s my cocoon, it’s time for a change”

^ this is type ILL. Author?

114. CiCi The Intern Says:

Roscoe Dash?

Word?

Hmmph…

*daps and hugs the crew*

115. mcb Says:

*arrives*
    *See posts*
    *is confused*
    *daps all*

116. S.I.C.K Says:

I love you cici.You have a winning online personality and are able to hold your own in a circle of wolves.I admire that.*salute*

*daps all*

Yes,I`m in a giddy mood this morning.My openly gay boss is in Buenos Aires so basically no slavemaster.I is FREE!!

117. mcb Says:

KzA Says:

March 24th, 2011 at 8:59 am
    cOLD Says:

March 24th, 2011 at 8:56 am
    who seen the movie due date?
    interesting, worht the redbox (no mentrual) rental?

118. Samir Says:

Troyvul Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 9:12 am

” Date……meh, wish I rented. ”
    U mean the movie, right ?
    Yea…when I typed ‘Due Date’ thats what I meant.

haha

119. Hopp Says:

* daps cc / mcb / sick *

120. mcb Says:

Wake up in the morning feelin like hammer,
    IRS comin for me, put me in the slammer

121. CiCi The Intern Says:

S.I.C.K Says:

March 24th, 2011 at 9:44 am

*daps all*

^ ^^

Aww. shit. I *salute* you too … *gives you a DD facial*

122. KzA Says:

oh word MCB I would drop a buck or two on it. I mean its funny just def a rip off the popularity of hangover

123. mcb Says:

KzA Says:

March 24th, 2011 at 9:50 am

sounds prefect for mid-week, nice and high kinda movie

i dont even wanna watch anything serious at night after work anymore. i need some laughter.
    these taxes are killing me insssiddeee

124. Harlem World Says:

Snoop Dogg x Wiz Khalifa “Thiz Weed Is Mine”

*swallows pride*

this track is hella smooth and breezy

125. charles lee ray Says:

cOLD,thats crooked I.

126. Harlem World Says:

big ghost blog>> action bronson

127. KzA Says:

these taxes are killing me insssiddeee
    DAMN that reminds me I gotta do them shits I keep forgetting.. I hope I get like 2k this year

best part of Due Date is when they were high as fuck listening to Pink Floyd…

129. Hopp Says:

” these taxes are killing me insssiddeee ”

Hey, if not that, it’d be marriage.

Internal death is only a matter of time.

130. London Bloke Says:

Smfh. Its a sick world

Life is ill

131. &What?! Says:

Rooftops is the best song from Rolling Papers, although The Race, Roll Up, On My Level are dope too I guess.

132. srhking24 Says:

My mama said they need me…
    ’cause, I’m made from the best stuff on earth like Snapple Tea Leaves,
    they glass is half full so I spit into them like Celie,
    no longer G, now you can see me
    but your letter’s still under my sea like seaweed
    C and G but nothing bout me C-G, It’s all real, none of this is green screen…

lupe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

KzA Says:

March 24th, 2011 at 9:57 am
    these taxes are killing me insssiddeee

^ owning a home and a business depreciation write offs, loss of revenue start up cost >>>

134. Harlem World Says:

hello nah right

135. S.I.C.K Says:

Its a sick world
    INDEED it is

charles lee ray Says:

March 24th, 2011 at 9:57 am
    cOLD,thats crooked I.

^ those bars are mad more effective typed out. what song is that from.

137. mcb Says:

different strokes remix-different smokes, for diff folks

138. Troyvul Says:

Snoop Dogg x Wiz Khalifa “Thiz Weed Is Mine”
    The 3 tracks they dropped have all been party/good feeling/good emotions music

They gonna have a hit if they drop that album/movie

139. London Bloke Says:

Tax avoidance >>

>>Tax evasion

Tax avoidance >>

>>Tax evasion

^ word.

141. Harlem World Says:

____>>> rolling papers

even the beats cant save that album – becuase theyre mostly meh too

142. Remixznflow Says:

ok… imma have to give grafh his due props on that last dungeon dragon record…

dude spazzed… for SIX STRAIGHT minutes…

cant front…

143. &What?! Says:

Burial >

Def one of the best produces in the UK.

144. Hopp Says:

” The 3 tracks they dropped have all been party/good feeling/good emotions music ”

One of them is too much so for me. Don’t remember the name now, tho.

145. London Bloke Says:

Harlem and Remix always shit on rappers. Roffs

Guess its the Nah way. What do you motherfuckers like?

And not no Raekwon/Jay-z/Nas everybody likes me rapper

Mcb – Reks

146. Harlem World Says:

jeezy: hood politics >>>

147. mcb Says:

*daps COld*

indeed.

once you itemize it helps, since you usually only have the standard deduction

mtg interest, re taxes, pers prop taxes, medical above a certain threshold, etc….

unreimbursed dues/employee expenses are inclduded to a certain maximum.

148. Hopp Says:

” even the beats cant save that album ”

They would, but Khalifa was very careful on makin’ sure he’d leave the dope producers he have at hand out the album.

149. London Bloke Says:

Amp – Thee Tom Hardy
    Kev – Raw Spillage
    Iceberg – Memphis Bleek

150. Hopp Says:

” imma have to give grafh his due props on that last dungeon dragon record… ”

Meh … I liked the last one, this one here didn’t really impress me.

I’m pretty sure it was 6 minutes aswell too.

151. mcb Says:

cOLD Says:

March 24th, 2011 at 10:02 am
    Tax avoidance >>

>>Tax evasion

^ word.

smh…

its all fun until the uncle sam hollers.

you think doing taxes is hell, audits are like another level.

but hey, i know what it is. soetimes the govt really should just mind their own hahaha

152. Remixznflow Says:

@London

nah i dont shit on EVERY rapper… just the shitty ones…

Im really like what i am hearing from

WTK

Stalley

Pusha T

and surprisingly enough.. .50…

153. Hopp Says:

” Me – Papoose ”

Obscure indeed.

154. plug Says:

its all fun until the uncle sam hollers.
    ——
    they sent me a letter. *gulp*

*pauses*

155. Troyvul Says:

One of them is too much so for me. Don’t remember the name now, tho.
    That Good
    They released a 2nd which maybe a bit to much…maybe its called ‘Flight School’…not sure

156. mcb Says:

plug Says:

March 24th, 2011 at 10:12 am
    its all fun until the uncle sam hollers.
    ——
    they sent me a letter. *gulp*

*pauses*

ive seen letters for less than $500.

best thing to do, if you are NOT in the right. is prob just pay. if you can.

if you htink they are wrong, talk to an accountant.

157. Jackson7 Says:

cOLD – bravehearts and ransom

——————–

LOL

ive tried to listen to Ransom on the strength of his cosigns…

shit was average at best tho..

158. Hopp Says:

” Snoop Dogg ft. Wiz Khalifa – Young, Wild & Free ”

This one.

This is terrible.

159. Jackson7 Says:

who is WTK?

160. London Bloke Says:

I say obscure and this mexican fuck says Pusha t and 50. Roffs

Remix. You a Stalley stan from nowon

Roffs

161. Hopp Says:

^ Willie The Kid.

162. plug Says:

I prolly owe Uncle S around 9 racks

have filed in 3 years

I gotta go to bankrupcy court and get rid of some of this debt

163. KzA Says:

Ransom is ill tho.. you can tell through his music hes been through some shit..

164. London Bloke Says:

Troyvul – Nicholas F
    Plug – Bass instrumentals

165. Jackson7 Says:

Hopp Says:

^ Willie The Kid

—————

O.

166. KzA Says:

MAAAAAAN I just cancelled these two bogus ass charges Capital One stays throwing on my card every month.. I swear man shits a scam, they were reading me PAGES of begging and pleading for me to not cancel…

This one bitch even told me ‘actually we can just lower your rate, here ill just do that for you real quick so you dont end your service with us’.. I said No hoe, discontinue my service!

5.99 a month for this, 9.99 a month for that. No thanks

167. &What?! Says:

This Vigilante Season album sounding good, beats are on point.

Model of Entropy >

168. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

*Daps Nah bretheren*

Sam V. Gundy is a total bitch man. Dude knows his team is fucked for the playoffs and still has the nerve to say that the MVP race is “already decided”

Also, my promotion has been approved >>>>

169. Jackson7 Says:

DBillz – Loaded Juxx and Rusty Lux

170. Remixznflow Says:

If you listened to Ransom and it wasnt ‘Phone Home’ first… you lost.

And i said Stalley AND willie the kid.

171. Harlem World Says:

currensy
    raekwon
    saigon
    dj live longshot
    vado
    uncle murda
    earl sweatshirt
    nas
    g unit
    kanye

172. Hopp Says:

There’s a KRIT stan on Nah.

Don’t remember who, tho.

173. KzA Says:

If I used my card more frequently I wouldnt even notice that 15 bucks in charges.. SMH. They must CAKE up just off that shit alone, I bet millions of people get that charge every month and dont even blink at it

174. KzA Says:

dj live longshot
    what is this

175. London Bloke Says:

Big Homie – Jackie Chain

Who else I forgot?

176. mcb Says:

Remixznflow Says:

March 24th, 2011 at 10:19 am
    If you listened to Ransom and it wasnt ‘Phone Home’ first… you lost.

And i said Stalley AND willie the kid.

Ransom>>>>

177. S.I.C.K Says:

*is hungry*

These sour patch kids and water with a multivitamin ain`t doing shit.

178. Jackson7 Says:

——————

SVG is a master of sarcasm and veiled truths… but why you mad at his statement, its true? … he’s pissed that niggas is already giving the award to Rose, when he feels his guy (Dwight Howard) deserves it… i agree with him too …

179. Hopp Says:

” Who else I forgot? ”

I think Tron is a lil b stan.

180. Jackson7 Says:

Hopp Says:

March 24th, 2011 at 10:19 am
    There’s a KRIT stan on Nah.

Don’t remember who, tho.

————-

Dewill?

maybe even Troyvul.. i think he was online yesterday saying he PAID to see a big Krit show… LOL @ that …

181. Harlem World Says:

# KzA Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 10:20 am

dj live longshot
    what is this

lol – it was a joke from when casket listed himself as one of the best in detroit

182. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Dwight rebounds, I will give him that but there’s no way the Bulls could be 1st in the east without D.Rose FACT

Rose averaging a better PPG too.

I’m not saying that it’s completely asinine that Dwight should be in contention, because he is in fact have a great season, but come on, no one is touching rose right now. NH

183. KzA Says:

LOL Dewill isnt a KRIT stan.. He IS KRIT.

184. Troyvul Says:

Troyvul – Nicholas F
    Nah…but he nice. Artist I stan for is WTK and Curren$y though I wasnt feeling his latest mixtape.

185. Harlem World Says:

*hurls abuse at big krit fans*
    *offends 3 people (including krit)*

186. Hopp Says:

” maybe even Troyvul.. ”

Word, prolly Troyvul. Him or the Cashmere Sumn’ Sumn’ Sumn’ fella.

Dewill been ghost, by the way.

187. Jackson7 Says:

i cant find no video/song for Ransom-“phone Home”… that says it all

188. Harlem World Says:

*white persons it up*
    *punches desk when angry*

189. S.I.C.K Says:

*have not heard one big sean or big krit joint*

190. London Bloke Says:

HW just picked literally the favoured top rappers in music

Vado was the closest to a risk.

191. mcb Says:

ive paid to see KRIT, Dza and Currensy

i have no issue saying that.

KRIT’s live show is >>>

192. big_seth Says:

LMAO @ LB takin my

what random rappers Nah folks stan for.

I see you cross the pond nigga (||)

193. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Harlem World
    0 mins ago
    *hurls abuse at big krit fans*
    *offends 3 people (including krit)*

^LMAO

I think KRIT is dope tho lol. He got bars, it’s just laced in bammaness.

Not as dope as Outkast, but dope none the less.

194. big_seth Says:

Remix Stans for Pitbull…

cBc

195. mcb Says:

KzA Says:

March 24th, 2011 at 10:18 am

5.99 a month for this, 9.99 a month for that. No thanks

cable companies do this but with less $ and jsut more customers.

shits terrible. my pops reads over all his charges.

you can get better rewards than them anyway

196. Troyvul Says:

I be slutting my ears out

197. Jackson7 Says:

Dwight Howard completely dominates both ends of the court… he has offensive moves now… leads the league in rebounding and blocked shots and field goal % and scores 23.1 pointas per game… the Magic would be the Timberwolves without him.. Rose has much better talent around him than Howard does…

198. mcb Says:

IRS will work with you if you can show you cant pay, they got payment plans.

but they getting a little mroe strict.

199. Remixznflow Says:

Jackson7 Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 10:25 am

i cant find no video/song for Ransom-”phone Home”… that says it all

LOL you would have to ask cOLD about that… was the first song he linked in the c-section a LONG time ago…

200. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

KzA
    3 mins ago
    LOL Dewill isnt a KRIT stan.. He IS KRIT.

^they did look like one in the same when Dewill post that pic of him and his snowbunny.

201. big_seth Says:

& Land loves homeless rappers

see: Charles Hamilton, Homeboy Sandman & Danny Brown (pre-op… he looked hella homeless)

all these niggas are/were dusty

202. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Harlem and Remix always shit on rappers. Roffs

Guess its the Nah way. What do you motherfuckers like?

And not no Raekwon/Jay-z/Nas everybody likes me rapper

Gimme someone you like (n) that’s obscure

Eg:
    Me – Papoose
    Land – Charles Heroin Hamilton
    KzA – Marky Mark and the funky bunch
    Beezy – Maino
    B-ease – Himself
    Jihad – some dusty philly niggas
    cOLD – bravehearts and ransom
    Mcb – Reks

lmao

203. Samir Says:

This Jay-Z/Ace of Spades article is pretty ill. It’s a shame if it was really taken down after being published.

204. Remixznflow Says:

Seth shootin again…

LOL but seth stans for Daft Punk and George Michaels…

*shrugs*

205. Jackson7 Says:

KRIT’s live show is >>>

———–

LMAO

word, i love it when the fans start booing…

206. plug Says:

——–
    Capital one is the iggest scam artist on the planet

most people dont know that you can lower your interest rates on your cards just by asking

I personally stay away from all credit cards and debit cards

its too much leakage involved.

a dollar here a late charge there

an ATM fe here and extra 10 cent a gallon there

all them cards are a scam and is owned by Agent Smith and the rest of the matrix

207. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Jackson7 Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 10:28 am

Howard is also second in the league in rebounding (14.3 per game), field goal percent (60 percent) and blocks (2.43). (C) ESPN

I will say Rose has a slightly better supporting cast. Still, aint no way Bulls are no.1 without Rose and that is the strongest argument for his MVP bid

208. Jackson7 Says:

LOL

Homeboy Sandman not homeless..

that nigga got advanced degrees..

he just look homeless sometimes..

but he can rhyme tho

RIP Charles Hamilton

209. Remixznflow Says:

Kevin Durant for MVP

*ducks*

210. London Bloke Says:

Yo Seth I been done this before. You relabelling my old material lol *daps*

Just this time I was tryna be serious

211. Hopp Says:

” but he can rhyme tho ”

Yeah, or so he claims.

212. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Seth shootin again…

LOL but seth stans for Daft Punk and George Michaels…

*shrugs*

Big Seth is a My Chemical Romance stan

213. mcb Says:

Jackson7 Says:

March 24th, 2011 at 10:30 am
    KRIT’s live show is >>>

———–

LMAO

word, i love it when the fans start booing…
    Jackson7 Says:

March 24th, 2011 at 10:30 am
    KRIT’s live show is >>>

———–

LMAO

word, i love it when the fans start booing…

we covered thsi yesterday

show i went to, crowd dug it. IN BOSTON of all places…

214. mcb Says:

double double

215. mcb Says:

Brother Ali>

216. plug Says:

cold and the rest:

my credit is jacked but I want to buy a crib

I got enought ot buy a nice house cash in the D but I like stayin in the burbs

how the heck do I get a crib in the burbs? riddle me that

217. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Big Seth is a My Chemical Romance stan

^LOOLOLOL

Me=Me

218. London Bloke Says:

cOLD got Action Bronson too. (n)

219. Hopp Says:

Big Seth is a My Chemical Romance stan

^ Damn. cOLD world.

220. Jackson7 Says:

@mcb

of course KRIT aint get booed in Boston… Boston BEEN the south of the north for mad years….

word to the historical racism and the “Busing” and integration issues in the 60s and 70s…

Boston always has been a northern rest haven for Bammas…

word to Benzino and Bobby Brown

Plug
    0 mins ago
    cold and the rest:

my credit is jacked but I want to buy a crib

I got enought ot buy a nice house cash in the D but I like stayin in the burbs

how the heck do I get a crib in the burbs? riddle me that

^time to get a credit report and spend s day making calls and paying the settlement fees.

Wait about 6 months and start to look. I’d bond some of that shit until everything is done and your score start to rise just to make a little profit.

225. mcb Says:

so because boston is known as historically racist, it makes sense that boston wouldnt boo an African American from the south.

226. big_seth Says:

DEAD @ Land’s Boston breakdown

227. big_seth Says:

I got enought ot buy a nice house cash in the D

This nigga got $40

228. Hopp Says:

” WTK, Currency and 50 (smh) do not count ”

lol Yeah, but according to the rules, WTK still counts for me because I’m from the time when his fanbase was less than 40% naheads.

229. mcb Says:

but really its beacuse his live shwo is good

i swear, land dont even like getting bjs cuz bitches call it going south.

sall good though, its no shots, all love, etc…

to each their own.

230. Jackson7 Says:

London Bloke Says:

March 24th, 2011 at 10:38 am
    To qualify, the rapper must be disliked by more than 60% of Nah

—————————-

check this out and tell me if it meets the criteria…

youtube.com/watch?v=so82ntUj5ec

231. plug Says:

I’d bond some of that shyt until everything is done and your score start to rise just to make a little profit.
    ———-
    but dont bonds have to be held for 7 years?

and if I claim bankrupt, will I be able to get a crib?

232. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^Co-sign. And the second Black Wallstreet debacle.

Boston is/was/still is racist as hell.

233. Harlem World Says:

“Police believe he was responsible for 203 crimes, targeting no one younger than 68. His oldest victim was 89”

yo wtf

london bloke datchu???

234. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

To qualify, the rapper must be disliked by more than 60% of Nah

Eg: Joe88

lmao

why does Joe stay getting shot at posthumously

235. Jackson7 Says:

big_seth Says:

March 24th, 2011 at 10:40 am
    I got enought ot buy a nice house cash in the D

This nigga got $40

—————–

LOLOLOL

236. charles lee ray Says:

@cOLD,hard on the blvd is the song that verse is from.

237. Harlem World Says:

homeboy sandman isnt my sort of artist – but he seems genuine -hes not claiming hes this great or that paid, so he gets a pass from me

238. Hopp Says:

” why does Joe stay getting shot at posthumously ”

Word, it’s not even funny anymore …

O, wait …

Yes, it is. lol

239. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Hey Muma >>

240. Remixznflow Says:

LOL how you gon’ say WTK doesnt count?

hes not that famous yet…

key word.. YET.

241. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

but dont bonds have to be held for 7 years?

and if I claim bankrupt, will I be able to get a crib?

^I mean like short term CD’s. MB Financial got a 6 month CD plan for 3.5% right now. Don’t sound like a lot but it beats sitting in a bank account with no interest.

Plus, compounded interest adds up.

242. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

This nigga got $40

^LOLsmh

243. KzA Says:

I got enought ot buy a nice house cash in the D but I like stayin in the burbs

me too..

probably in my couch cushion

244. plug Says:

big_seth Says:

March 24th, 2011 at 10:40 am
    I got enought ot buy a nice house cash in the D

This ninja got $40
    ——–
    I dont know if I should take the $40 and cop a crib or get some dome from yo girl. decisions decisions

245. Hopp Says:

” hes not that famous yet…

key word.. YET. ”

Nah, keyword there is NOT … He ain’t gon’ dumb it down or go radio wit’ them joints … That’s part of the reason I stay checkin’. Word.

246. Jackson7 Says:

mcb Says:

March 24th, 2011 at 10:38 am

———————-

you missed the point b

boston is bamma, was the point… bammas dont boo bammas

247. Harlem World Says:

yawn music
    recycle bin rap

248. Remixznflow Says:

Hopp Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 10:46 am

” hes not that famous yet…

key word.. YET. ”

LOL… you hope…

i see what you’re saying though…

still he could break one day… much success to him…

249. London Bloke Says:

Yo land I can’t even check youtube from the blackberry

And that’s no joke HW (even tho I said it was &whats pops)

That man disgusting. Raping old women and MEN. Smfh

And a black man at that?! #noshots kizzas

250. plug Says:

Plus, compounded interest adds up.
    ——
    I need to do something. I bought a few ford and gm stock. they aint been shhowing no love

BP been winnin but wit ford and gm in the red, I aint been doin nothin but breakin even

251. mcb Says:

Jackson7 Says:

March 24th, 2011 at 10:46 am
    mcb Says:

March 24th, 2011 at 10:38 am

———————-

you missed the point b

boston is bamma, was the point… bammas dont boo bammas
    I didnt miss your point

i just picked a diff part of your statement.

like i said after, to each their own.

252. Jackson7 Says:

in case niggas forgot, or choose to ignore:

Derek Jeter >>>>>>

253. S.I.C.K Says:

WTK is a solid rapper BUT he won`t do major numbers like other solid rappers(REKS)Nothing makes him really stand out.Torae is nice too.Jon Connor is nice too.Same outcome.

254. KzA Says:

you need to pay off what you owe before you start worryin bout investin..

255. Jackson7 Says:

at London Bloke..

that youtube was $Wondough$ – “Lyrical Homicide”

OMG

256. Harlem World Says:

And that’s no joke HW (even tho I said it was &whats pops)

agreed – straight savagery

257. Remixznflow Says:

Jackson7 Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 10:49 am

in case niggas forgot, or choose to ignore:

Derek Jeter >>>>>>

there has to be more to this statement…

and i would say the yankee’s dont really feel the same…

258. Jackson7 Says:

“ABC invites Chris Brown back on Good Morning America”

LOLWTF?

259. plug Says:

you need to pay off what you owe before you start worryin bout investin..
    —–
    I been doin the opposite

I wish I would pay somebody else before I pay myself.

that seems backwards

260. London Bloke Says:

Plug a sub-prime human mortgage

Nigga investing the credit he owes into dodgy stocks

Roffs

261. KzA Says:

hooooooly shit..

It must be nice to be a female.. knowing that some day someone is going to come along and take care of you financially for the rest of your life..

Im talkin to this girl right now who is about to get a live-in nanny job with a family in italy so she can move to europe for a year or two..

shit pays 282 bucks a week. Thats like 14 k a year before taxes. I guess it doesnt matter though when you dont have to worry at all about your future

262. London Bloke Says:

Type of nigga to take a loan from a loanshark and put it on a 3 legged horse

Talmabout he about to make triple

263. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

It must be nice to be a female
    AYO

264. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

—————————————————
    KzA
    1 min ago
    you need to pay off what you owe before you start worryin bout investin..

^if he wants to file bankrupt, he needs to bond his money out. They will swipe some of that shit when it matures though.

But, KzA is right. Pay off what you owe, lock your money up and get going.

Or your interest rates are gonna be on some over shit. Like 9% and up.

265. Harlem World Says:

# Jackson7 Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 10:54 am

“ABC invites Chris Brown back on Good Morning America”

LOLWTF?

aint no stopping chris brown aka the hollywood hogan of hollywood

266. KzA Says:

London Bloke Says:

March 24th, 2011 at 10:57 am
    Type of nigga to take a loan from a loanshark and put it on a 3 legged horse

Talmabout he about to make triple

lmao …. smh

267. London Bloke Says:

I’m still yet to listen to wondough

Or them OWEKGTFOH niggas or whatever they acronym be

268. pmass Says:

Shout out to the Alumnah.

269. Remixznflow Says:

Jackson7 Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 10:54 am

“ABC invites Chris Brown back on Good Morning America”

LOLWTF?

makes perfect sense to me….

imagine how many MORE people will tune in this time around…

Smart move would be to put the same hostess asking the question too…

270. Remixznflow Says:

London Bloke Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 10:59 am

I’m still yet to listen to wondough

Or them OWEKGTFOH niggas or whatever they acronym be

you sleepin on wondough…

cosign the rest of this though…

271. Hopp Says:

” WTK is a solid rapper BUT he won`t do major numbers ”

He already didn’t.

Unlike these new rappers who stay puttin’ out radio joints without a release date on sight, WTK already debuted.

272. Hopp Says:

” or whatever they acronym be ”

I love that no one knows or cares about the acronym pass the letter O.

And word, I’m yet to check said rapping infants.

273. London Bloke Says:

Cuuurrrttiiiiisss

274. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

odd future wolfgang kill them all

275. big_seth Says:

OWEKGTFOH

Even tho I fux with the Wolf Gang…

These fake acronyms kill me.

nigga slipped “GTFOH” in there (||)

lol

276. London Bloke Says:

7. 0 earthquake hits burma

2012 is here and twitter gonna count the days down for me

277. big_seth Says:

2012 is here and twitter gonna count the days down for me

the world is ending May 21st 2011.

the bible GUARANTEES IT

278. Hopp Says:

” nigga slipped “GTFOH” in there (||) ”

And he wasn’t even the first.

279. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Mayans >>>>

280. Harlem World Says:

*prepares 24 hours to live list*

281. London Bloke Says:

I jus say I wrote it for your girlfriends, kelsey grammar

282. mcb Says:

big_seth Says:

March 24th, 2011 at 11:06 am
    2012 is here and twitter gonna count the days down for me

the world is ending May 21st 2011.

the bible GUARANTEES IT

shit, at least it isnt during busy season

picture me goin out at my desk doing someones tax return… thats sad.

id prob try and get a hooker tho, at least cop a bj before the world ends

283. KzA Says:

‘world ends’

284. London Bloke Says:

London Bloke: RT:@Mayans@earth you gonna end in 2012<*dead*

285. London Bloke Says:

Nah if you think you got 2-9 months to live and you still turning up to work, you lived a sad existence.

286. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

imagine the chaos if everyone knew for sure the world would end in a year

287. Hopp Says:

” What does this even mean tho… like at 12:01 am the sun just goes out and we all explode into a million tiny pieces ”

Could be worse … Picture u goin’ to sleep at the 20st, wakin’ up at the 21st and the chick ain’t there at the bed … U turn on the TV the guy on the news says they don’t have enough material to broadcast because the female reporters went missin’ …

U decide to go to work the building is closed because the pretty bitches that greet u at the entrance failed to show up to work …

Shit, I’d rather explode into a million tiny pieces. A billion, even.

288. Harlem World Says:

London Bloke Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 11:12 am

that hurt my feelings lol

289. P.W. Says:

I just heard a jackie chain song, my world ended right now.FML.

290. Hopp Says:

Peace.

291. London Bloke Says:

Life already ended. People just living it online

*has 20000 twitter followers*

*has 3000 facebook friends*

*forgets £5 for lunch*

*starves*

292. KzA Says:

Hopp Says:

March 24th, 2011 at 11:14 am

Shit, I’d rather explode into a million tiny pieces. A billion, even.

LOL… fuck

293. Harlem World Says:

# E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 11:14 am

imagine the chaos if everyone knew for sure the world would end in a year

anarchy >>>

>>>>world ending

294. big_seth Says:

LMAO.

Zombie Apocalypse is coming.

get your Rain coats niggas

295. big_seth Says:

so…

who is going to see Sucker Punch?

296. Harlem World Says:

the world would turn into team deviant headquarters

i would make my self de facto leader of the new world

297. London Bloke Says:

RIP Sleep

298. Troyvul Says:

Hold on this shit Y2K like?

What happens if we make it to 2013?

299. London Bloke Says:

Hoots would spend his last half hour still stuck in moderation commenting on Nah

“The world ending fuckboys. I’m going out decked in LV and Gucci.”

300. plug Says:

What happens if we make it to 2013?
    ——
    my ford stock goes thru the roof

301. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

If all the women were eradicated from the world, I’d just 1 myself. Fuck I look like just sitting around with a bunch niggas and kizzas and kizzas for?

Nope. No reason to live after that. Life no longer holds merit.

302. Nah Right » Curtis – Call 911 Freestyle Says: