Curtis – Call 911 Freestyle

Go ahead, call Ross, Curtis don’t care.

Curtis – Call 911 Freestyle | Nukeshare

Previously: Tony Yayo ft. Curtis, Shawty Lo & Roscoe Dash – Haters

196 Responses to “Curtis – Call 911 Freestyle”

1. London Bloke Says:

Wyclef – 911 >

2. London Bloke Says:

999 > 911

3. Harlem World Says:

Hoodrat MC Rushes The XXL Freshman Show And Is Forced To Exit… Stage Left! [Video]

hood rat mc >>>> all the 2011 xxl freshmen

all these new 50 tracks would make a nice mixtape

12. NovemberEnd Says:

Yo Mos you can drop that World Premiere mp3 any time now

13. 007 Says:

Wiz-Star of the Show>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

14. JJ Evans Says:

is the kid 50!!! aww man.

15. Camelot Says:

*Comes back from work-study job*

*Makes 8.00 an hour*

*Has 7 hours for the week*

*Still wants to sell kilos*

16. London Bloke Says:

999 is the british 911 for you yanks that didn’t know. We got 2:

112 > 911

17. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

DX: Being that you’re a musician from Harlem, what, in your opinion, did the Harlem Renaissance do for young artists such as yourself?
    Max B: Well you know man, who you consider renaissance from Harlem? Bumpy Johnson? Rich Porter? Who you talking about? What kind of renaissance men you talking about?

DX: As far as the movement they had in Harlem with the black artists making a come-up and a name for themselves like Louis Armstrong and Billie Holiday.
    Max B: That sounds political man, that sounds like some 125th Street shit, some black-power shit, my nigga. I ain’t into all that. I just spent [$20,000] on a studio, I got two cribs, I’m about to get a new car and I’m about to put my shit in perspective for real. Shit’s about to get crazy for ’09, man. So I ain’t really paying attention to the black power, 125th street shit, man. I only go over there to get $300 skullies. I don’t know nothing about the politics.

Biggaveli >>>>>>>>>>>

18. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

411 > 911

19. Tron Stockton Says:

Whattup tho..

*daps those in attendance*

20. hl Says:

3LW > 911

21. Tron Stockton Says:

711> 911

22. NovemberEnd Says:

Curtis recent resurgence >

the music hes put out recently has that avidity that i thought he lost once he became wealthy

23. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

rofl @ Max B

24. Big545 Says:

This is nice

25. London Bloke Says:

313 > 911

Word to the 8mile film

26. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Curtis recent resurgence >
    The music he was releasing before BISD was better IMO.

27. why? Says:

CURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSS

28. AJPONE Says:

Go ahead, call Ross, Curtis don’t care.

lol rawse

29. Tron Stockton Says:

Yo nov good looks on those re-up gang tapes.

Been bumpin those all day

30. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

911 (from nahright) >> call 911 freestyle

31. AlbertFindsdimes Says:

112 > 911
    ____________
    What’s the difference between them?

32. Harlem World Says:

702 > 911

33. London Bloke Says:

That black 745 > 911

34. Casket Face Says:

Curtis you need enjoy your earnings and leave the music allow for a minute…bruh, maybe even years, decades, centuries, ions, light years, just stop rapping bruh you out of touch with what’s hot.

…this makes me wanna throw on a Vokal jersey with a matching headband like it’s 2001

35. Harlem World Says:

911 turbo > 911

36. London Bloke Says:

912 > 911

#math

37. hl Says:

227 > 911

38. Tron Stockton Says:

911 is a joke> dial 911 freestyl

39. Tron Stockton Says:

That old tv show “rescue 911” >dial 911 freestyle

40. Camelot Says:

50 is catching fire, but these solos leave me to wonder, when will those G-Unit joints start coming in?

Yayo intro, 50 1st verse, Whoo kid bring back, 50 1st verse (take 2), 50 hook, Yayo second verse, 50 hook, Banks third verse, Yayo shit talking to end the track

and MAD GUNSHOTS throughout

“Can’t forget ______”

“Whooooooooooo Kiiiiiiidddd”

Damn, I need to find a solid link to No Mercy, No Fear…

41. London Bloke Says:

…this makes me wanna throw on a Vokal jersey with a matching headband

Dat’chu Rex Hussla?

42. NovemberEnd Says:

The music he was releasing before BISD was better IMO.
    It don’t disagree, BISD def had joints

however before that album the mixtape cuts were as good as these random songs are…so I’m expected a much better project.

43. NovemberEnd Says:

Yo nov good looks on those re-up gang tapes.
    no problem

44. Harlem World Says:

and MAD GUNSHOTS throughout

“Can’t forget ______”

“Whooooooooooo Kiiiiiiidddd”

this this this

45. London Bloke Says:

46. Casket Face Says:

50 is a has been, he should gracefully bow out instead of running it into the ground…he been issuing these “watch what we do next” threats for like 5 years now.

…just quit, all your fans are in grad school and abandoned your cause. you still have a shot at acting.

47. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

=================================
    I think the mixtape music he was making before BISD was better then what he’s putting out now. THose songs were made for the album. These new joints sound like random freestyles cause that’s what they are.

I need more “They Burn Me” & “Sunday Morning”.

And I need a 50 song with a big unexpected feature.

It’s time for 50 to get in Jigga mode & start spending that Vitamin Water money on other artists hit records & use them as his own.

Worked for the CamelGOAT.

48. Camelot Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=U5yio1hMCwE

^^^^^

THIS IS WHAT THE FUCK WE’RE MISSING!!!!

49. Tron Stockton Says:

you still have a shot at acting.
    lol

50. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

================================
    Not really though.

All the film blogs I frequent clown 50 almost as much as we do.

51. Harlem World Says:

plutonium 239 >>911

52. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

*69 > 911

53. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Hg79 > 911

54. Tron Stockton Says:

fif needs some young talent on his team I order to do this tho..

Who’s wave fifty gonna surf?

55. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

But, 911 > Ross tho

56. NovemberEnd Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=U5yio1hMCwE

^^^^^

THIS IS WHAT THE FUCK WE’RE MISSING!!!!
    ’03 Banks >

57. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Right now, I’d rather hear a G-Unit album then a 50 solo.

58. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

50 normally creates his own wave. I would want him to do that instead of copy/pasting someone else’s shit.

59. AlbertFindsdimes Says:

DSOM4 > The Hybrid > DSOM3 > The Hybrid Cutting Room Floor > It’s A Art

Danny Brown>>>>>>

60. NovemberEnd Says:

Whos is he gonna sign tho Amp?

Shawty Lo
    Beanie Sigel
    Fred The Godson

nah…their not a sound investment

61. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

fif needs some young talent on his team I order to do this tho..

Who’s wave fifty gonna surf?
    ==============================
    He needs to work with established talent. Cats that are gonna draw attention on their own.

But I think 50 missed the boat on signing French Montana. He woulda been G-Unit’s Max B as far as hooks are concerned.

And 50’s lil cousin Two Five is dope. But knowing 50, there’s prolly some personal reason why he won’t fuck with him.

62. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

fif needs some young talent on his team I order to do this tho..

Who’s wave fifty gonna surf?

Danny Brown x Lil B?

63. Casket Face Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 8:58 pm

================================
    Not really though.

All the film blogs I frequent clown 50 almost as much as we do.

Damn, son boxed out I guess….I’m just saying you’re like a multi-millionaire there’s nothing to prove other than you’re a narcissist addicted to the camera

64. Casket Face Says:

Danny Brown x Lil B?

That nigga will ruin Danny’s style…that’s why homie signed to Fool’s Gold

65. Camelot Says:

Bitch I’m gonna sell records I got a platinum sound
    Ran damn near half the town
    Bandana wrapped around

G-Unit >>>>

*temporarily puts down Pusha flag to wave 50’s*

66. Danny Ocean Says:

The way this nigga Jimmer Fredette shoots from anywhere on the court on a whim without any semblance of a conscience is impressive and refreshing.

definitely the hoops version of Tim Tebow.

67. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^50 for President?

68. AlbertFindsdimes Says:

That nigga will ruin Danny’s style…that’s why homie signed to Fool’s Gold
    ____________
    I read that article where he has the funky haircut, and he says that he signed to them cuz “they have the bitches.” Strong move.

69. Mag Says:

Eskay is tempting Ross patience… TRILLLLLLAAAAA

70. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Lil B <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

that nigga suck.

71. AlbertFindsdimes Says:

^50 for President?
    _________
    50 for Alderman

72. Tron Stockton Says:

Isn’t ransom still a free agent?

His steez might could mesh well with fif and the unit.. (ll)

73. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^50 for President?
    _________
    50 for Alderman

^50 for county Board President?

74. Casket Face Says:

# AlbertFindsdimes Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 9:08 pm

That nigga will ruin Danny’s style…that’s why homie signed to Fool’s Gold
    ____________

Nah, I think Danny just need to “do him” opposed to getting G-Unit tatted on his fist and left to rot in jail for 3 years

75. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Danny Brown starring in Austin Powers: The Clippers That Shamed Me released on G-Unit Media Group.

76. NovemberEnd Says:

Isn’t ransom still a free agent?

His steez might could mesh well with fif and the unit.. (ll)
    I def would be Interesting

77. Casket Face Says:

# Tron Stockton Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 9:10 pm

Isn’t ransom still a free agent?

His steez might could mesh well with fif and the unit.. (ll)

Can’t nobody work for fif…he’s a vampiric, he’d run you into the grown and eat your soul for brunch

I don’t know how Banks lasted this long…he’s supposed to be seeing DOUGH!

78. AlbertFindsdimes Says:

____________
    That’s the “skinny-jeans contract” 50 drafted up.

50 for PTA president

79. Camelot Says:

Look, the television caters to pop, not violent hits
    The Unit ain’t fall off, it’s all politics
    Niggas don’t throw rights, they throw hollow tips
    And they don’t wanna get married, they want model chicks

Sex, liquor and dough, bottle piff
    Fuck buyin the Phantom, I’ll just borrowed Fif’s
    Yesterday’s that is tomorrow’s this
    From a land and a hill to a Colorado cliff

Nigga you violate me I’m sendin you to God
    I’m no peacemaker, that’s my jeweler’s job
    I spit it how I live it nigga you the fraud
    Put my weight on your back, you wouldn’t move the yard

80. AlbertFindsdimes Says:

Who’s more of a talent leech/thief though? Hov or 50?

81. NovemberEnd Says:

It > I

82. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

this is true

his creativity would be stifled if he was forced to make formulaic music

83. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

50 for Speaker Of The House.

84. Tron Stockton Says:

Isn’t ransom still a free agent?

His steez might could mesh well with fif and the unit.. (ll)
    I def would be Interesting
    wouldn’t it tho? The more I think about it, the more it makes sense

85. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Who’s more of a talent leech/thief though? Hov or 50?

^Diddy.

86. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

50 for Cancer Awareness Month President

87. NovemberEnd Says:

Who’s more of a talent leech/thief though? Hov or 50?

^Diddy.
    Undisputed

88. Camelot Says:

AlbertFindsdimes Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 9:14 pm
    Who’s more of a talent leech/thief though? Hov or 50?

I’ll reiterate: Jay took “Real As It Gets” and now Jeezy can’t put an album out

(The real answer is Birdman/Baby tho)

89. Tron Stockton Says:

Malice found religion, tony found prison

In still trynta find my way up out this kitchen

90. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I wish niggas stop taking those Crouching Tiger: Hidden Nigga photos.

Shit is disturbing b.

91. Casket Face Says:

# AlbertFindsdimes Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 9:14 pm

Who’s more of a talent leech/thief though? Hov or 50?

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 9:15 pm

Who’s more of a talent leech/thief though? Hov or 50?

^Diddy

Damn beat me too it LOL

92. Camelot Says:

I mean damn, the opening lines

“This that TM 103 shit right here…”

Believe me Jeezy, no one called you a liar on that

93. Harlem World Says:

fif had a hit in down on me

last album went gold – its still something

buzzin is climbing the charts

last 2 mixtapes were fire

bbb went gold – hfm 2 was one of the best of 2010

yayo/banks/fif been making good music

True, but why THE FUCK ARE YOU MAKING MIXTAPES and FREESTYLE when you got almost 500million dollars from Vitamin Water?

98. AlbertFindsdimes Says:

Oh yeah! Forgot about Czar Combs…he’s a grimy dude.
    ——

50 for US Ambassador

99. Tron Stockton Says:

last album went gold – its still something
    Gold is a big deal these days.. Unless your Wayne or ye or Marshall, gold is a win

100. pg-dc Says:

Advice to 50: Hey bruh, you can change up the subject matter to something that people wouldn’t expect you to rap about (that doesn’t mean exploring any more avenues where you can sing for the ladies). It would make for a stand out song that can be bundled with whatever products that fall in similarity, and it would catch way more attention.

Just some advice, courtesy of www. anti-est.blogspot….you know the rest

101. Casket Face Says:

Eskay is the Brian Baby Williams of blogging….Nation is Turk

102. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

50 for County Comptroller

103. Camelot Says:

Casket Face Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 9:22 pm

Why so serious nigga?

104. Tron Stockton Says:

for the love of this rap shit(no cliché)

For real tho, why else would he?

105. AlbertFindsdimes Says:

Really tho, I doubt 50 ever surpasses GRODT, that album has infinite playback minus a few tracks.

106. pg-dc Says:

These “shoot ’em bang bang” tracks are only so good for so long – then it’s too repetitive to even make a decent impression.

107. hl Says:

H1N1 > 911

108. pg-dc Says:

Just some advice, courtesy of www. anti-est.blogspot..….you know the rest

109. AlbertFindsdimes Says:

50 for County Comptroller
    __________
    Haha comptroller? That’s some shit you don’t see every day.

50 for Union Representative

757 >>>>

FEAR OF GOD >>>>>

111. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Being a Nigga >>>>

^Co-Siggy.

112. gramMasta Says:

^ have you heard they burn me by 50?

and i dont wanna here fif change the subject matter that much

he got songs for the bitches and the songs for the niggas

i dont wanna hear him get on some eminem sheeit

113. 50 Says:

Curtis always been hot. i thing is that you guys want a GRODY every fuckin time. i mean the nigga is worth over a 100 milli. hes not gonna be making albums like that anymore. that was the struggle now this is the payback

114. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

have you heard they burn me by 50?

^that was the shit last summer. It dropped towards the end as was perfect for the end of the summer.

115. Casket Face Says:

son you 37 years old talking about Jamaica Queens like it’s the 80’s -90’s…shit is like marshall law, nobody on the street after 7pm-8pm some nights.

that’s the audience he’s appealing to, Jamaica got love for 50 but it’s that Uncle that does the same dance move for 30 years type love

116. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

50 Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 9:32 pm

^Really tho?

117. Tron Stockton Says:

The self righteous drug dealer dichotomy..

118. Camelot Says:

Just some advice, courtesy of www. anti-est.blogspot..….you know the rest

*Doesn’t “know the rest” because he aint clicking your link*

119. pg-dc Says:

Being a Nigga >>>>

And you know what else?

Pusha T >>>>

757 >>>>

FEAR OF GOD >>>>>

—————-

Lmao. Aight cuzzo, I see what you did there. You sure do appreciate you some repetitive aggressive content. To each his own.

120. Harlem World Says:

lf: how the fuck is david rockefeller still alive – that kizza must be eating stem cells n shit

121. gramMasta Says:

Casket Face Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 9:33 pm

^ somewhat tru

but i dont wanna hear that man rappin ’bout how he’s living in the mansion taking helicopters an shit while a nigga swiping the metrocard waitin for the j train

122. Harlem World Says:

# Tron Stockton Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 9:34 pm

The self righteous drug dealer dich o to my..

smh

123. pg-dc Says:

Casket Face Says:

March 24th, 2011 at 9:33 pm
    son you 37 years old talking about Jamaica Queens like it’s the 80′s -90′s…shit is like marshall law, nobody on the street after 7pm-8pm some nights.

——–

My point exactly. Dude is on a great run right now because he has that renewed energy, but after awhile none of the new songs will matter because they’ll all seem the same.

Great way for him to plug some products though – but by changing up the subject every now and again, he can offer more compelling music and he can plug much better. That’s all I’m saying.

124. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

perhaps Bryan has surpassed Diddy as far as
    talent leech

^he def surpassed Diddy. Beatrice>>>>>>

125. AlbertFindsdimes Says:

it’s that Uncle that does the same dance move for 30 years type love
    ___________
    Lmao, I know that love. Perfect analogy.

126. pg-dc Says:

Harlem World Says:

March 24th, 2011 at 9:37 pm

——–

Hahahahaa. That’s the “honorable” in-bred bloodline at play.

127. Camelot Says:

LF Observations:

LMAO I can not believe my eyes. I’m seriously in awe of these niggas. I don’t know if they just fucking around, or if they dead ass serious.

Either way, the moonwalk this nigga hits @ 1:40 is just fucking incredible. Our nigga dead (c) Kanye, but Michael is applauding in his grave right now. I fucks with this.

youtube.com/watch?v=uxi73RQlLB8

128. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Man music industry is so fickle. One day ya fans love you, next they say you fell off.

Crazy

129. pg-dc Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

March 24th, 2011 at 9:41 pm
    perhaps Bryan has surpassed Diddy as far as
    talent leech

^he def surpassed Diddy. Beatrice>>>>>>
    ———–

Sidenote: Baby has the funniest nicknames for any rap mogul, some of which include:

Bubba, Beatrice, Baby, Birdman, and the like.

130. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

50 is pretty much the new Master P

N that’s not a bad thing Gunit=No Limit

131. gramMasta Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 9:44 pm

Crazy

^ this

fif make that gutter music splashed with some of that gimme some ass music for the breezies

let that nigga make a song like drake or common and niggas gonna have a shit fit sayin he need to give it up and fell off

132. stot Says:

# Danny Ocean Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 9:06 pm

definitely the hoops version of Tim Tebow.

not scoring at all in OT or the final 3 minutes of regulation and going 11-29 is not so impressive

133. gramMasta Says:

if you want a song from 50 like drake or common

maybe you should listen to drake or common for that fix

nhjic

134. stot Says:

kemba walker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

135. Danny Ocean Says:

32pts on 29 shots…and son did this for an entire season,…it’s impressive in a laughable way.

they would’ve crucified a college AI for those type numbers

136. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=uxi73RQlLB8

^……..???????????????……………

137. Jackson7 Says:

who sent THESE niggas?

138. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

50 is pretty much the new Master P

N that’s not a bad thing Gunit=No Limit

G-Unit wifebeaters = Master P sneakers

139. Danny Ocean Says:

kemba walker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yup. son is on a mission.

140. Mag Says:

March 24th, 2011 at 9:48 pm
    tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 9:44 pm

Crazy

^ this

——–

I don’t he necessarily has to make a song that’s outside his or his fans comfort zones. Just something that stretches the limits of his current subject matter.

A few options might include: direct mention of recent investments, a more understanding/ different approach to the loss of lives during homocide (which he can bundle with the loss of lives during tragedies such as the shyt in Japan), tackling illness (bundle it with his cancer movie), arming yourself against the purveyors of control (basically rebel shyt saying fuck the police I gotta gun too, and bundle it with the recent shyt happening in Libya etc)

This list can go on and on. Too many avenues of subject matter for the dude to explore – fuck selling the same song over and over. We already know you’re good at that, now transition. Change is what creates a LASTING effect.

142. Jackson7 Says:

kemba walker look like adrian peterson in the face

143. Camelot Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=uxi73RQlLB8

Turquoise Jeep > Oddfuture

*straight face*

144. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

on a second listen this Vigilante Season is ill

long live the Wave

145. pg-dc Says:

But I mean, whatever though lol, I know some of ya’ll on here enjoy eating cereal 3 times a day – so this 50 shyt is right up ya’ll alley.

146. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Anyone see that movie “12” w 50? Shit was undeniably wack! It had potential but they fucked it all up.

147. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

What Kemba did to my alma mater was just cruel
    I haven’t watched ncaa since

148. 911 Says:

aggressive content?

149. 911 Says:

good space?

150. gramMasta Says:

pg-dc Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 9:56 pm

^ i see your type yo

but i’m going to pizza hut for pizza

not a hamburger with avocado slices ’cause they wanna explore and show growth on the menu (n)

mcd’s & wendys sell burgers for all of that exploration

that’s what i’m typing

151. NovemberEnd Says:

Pharaohe Monch – Halie Selassie Karate >>

152. Carlos Voltron AKA Dixie Normous Says:

If 50 is rapping what you care about, then why are still listening? It’s not like it’s 1989. Find another rapper.

153. verses Says:

J-Love ft. Large Professor – Trust Fund Children

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ROFL at the title. Best title for a track thus far.

Fuck all you trust fund kids…word.

I’ve got a chip on my shoulder the size of Mount Everest against these trust fund cunts.

154. 911 Says:

The company reported worldwide profits of $14.2 billion, and said $5.1 billion of the total came from its operations in the United States.

Its American tax bill? None. In fact, G.E. claimed a tax benefit of $3.2 billion.

lmao. this is big business. scandalous tho..

155. Harlem World Says:

this shit just made me real depressed

156. 911 Says:

The head of its tax team, Mr. Samuels, met with Representative Charles B. Rangel, then chairman of the Ways and Means Committee, which would decide the fate of the tax break. As he sat with the committee’s staff members outside Mr. Rangel’s office, Mr. Samuels dropped to his knee and pretended to beg for the provision to be extended — a flourish made in jest, he said through a spokeswoman.

That day, Mr. Rangel reversed his opposition to the tax break, according to other Democrats on the committee.

The following month, Mr. Rangel and Mr. Immelt stood together at St. Nicholas Park in Harlem as G.E. announced that its foundation had awarded $30 million to New York City schools, including $11 million to benefit various schools in Mr. Rangel’s district. Joel I. Klein, then the schools chancellor, and Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg, who presided, said it was the largest gift ever to the city’s schools.

157. 911 Says:

lol, I’m saying harlem. How niggas got a tax benefit? The IRS owe them, Mothafuckas should be ashamed of themselves. I mean seriously.

158. P.W. Says:

I cannot get jiggy to this rap.

159. 911 Says:

this new firefox is pretty dope. still not as fast as chrome, that shit is a blur.

I recommend downloading the new firefox browser.

160. 911 Says:

and my cosign is as good as gold on a fickle market.

161. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Where eybody @

162. A-LO Says:

damn I listened to Lord Willin for the first time today in 2-3 years… and i instantly remembered why I turned right back to Hell Hath No Fury… that shit aged so horribly… don’t get me wrong the lyrics are still fire…
    but the beats & hooks <<<<<<<

with the exception of Virginia, Grindin, Cot Damn & I'm Not You

163. P.W. Says:

Everyone lives within their own subjective interpretation,

164. NovemberEnd Says:

that shit aged so horribly… don’t get me wrong the lyrics are still fire…
    but the beats & hooks <<<<<<<

with the exception of Virginia, Grindin, Cot Damn & I'm Not You
    word

165. EnglandRepresent Says:

Grindin >

166. Camelot Says:

NovemberEnd Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 10:56 pm
    that shit aged so horribly… don’t get me wrong the lyrics are still fire…
    but the beats & hooks <<<<<<>>>

Young Boy >>>>

Ego hook >>>>>

Comedy Central >>>>

Famlay Freestyle >>>>> (for the unintentional humor in his bars and delivery)

Gangsta Lean >>>>>

Man….. Pharell hooks >>>>>>

They could have cut “Let’s talk about it” sure, but the song aint that bad.

757 ALL. DAMN. DAY.

#FearOfGod

167. Camelot Says:

Lord Willin >>>>

168. kevfrescura de talco Says:

yo what you wool smock neck wearin mahfukas in here talkin about now?

nick coates looking niggas.

169. pg-dc Says:

———

It started as a mere suggestion. Something I think would add some improvement. You aint gotta get defensive with me Yayo, lol.

170. pg-dc Says:

gramMasta Says:

March 24th, 2011 at 10:11 pm
    pg-dc Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 9:56 pm

^ i see your type yo

but i’m going to pizza hut for pizza

mcd’s & wendys sell burgers for all of that exploration

that’s what i’m typing

———-

Understood. But yet and still, 50 is looking for success – he’ll need to change his approach sooner or later.

171. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Ironic, the same same place I’m makin’ figures at
    That there’s the same land they used to hang niggas at, in Virginia (c)Malice

The Clipse – Virgina >>>>

172. NovemberEnd Says:

Young Boy (its still ok song, kinda repetitive…still decent)

Ego hook (hate this song with a passion)

Comedy Central (meh)

Famlay Freestyle (for the unintentional humor in his bars and delivery) point taken

Gangsta Lean >>>>> (dope instrumental, i don’t think it worked for the Clipse tho)

both Grindin Remix were a waste of CD space…

I understand during this time Sean Paul videos were frequently on the video countdown shows but to recruit him to rap on the hardest instrumental out…SMH

…you might as just did a Dancehall song with dude instead

173. kevfrescura de talco Says:

this nigga coates rocks an ascot made outta trannys pubes.

174. Camelot Says:

Like I said, VA is in this bitch.

Portsmouth, thats PTown nigga.

Downtown nigga.

Thats London Blvd and London Street nigga.

THEY SPLIT AT THE INTERSECTION NIGGA!!!!!

Pick your fate nigga.

757 >>>>

175. EnglandRepresent Says:

Portsmouth, thats PTown nigga.

Thats London Blvd and London Street nigga.

^^Wannabe English muhfugga

176. Camelot Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 11:23 pm
    Portsmouth, thats PTown nigga.

Thats London Blvd and London Street nigga.

^^Wannabe English muhfugga

***LMAO DEATH****

177. EnglandRepresent Says:

Kevin you watch your keyboard when you type at me. I’ll put your whispy piece of shit beard through a meat grinder (n) dickhead.

178. kevfrescura de talco Says:

this kizza coates got a vagina in his armpit.

always smelling himself.

179. EnglandRepresent Says:

Kevin, the fuck you think you’re doing on your phone when you should be getting me my dinner? Bitch.

180. d_Block_4_Life Says:

Derrick Williams >

181. Camelot Says:

Stuffin dead prezzies in the wall like the Yale bitch

Inhale This.

182. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Derrick Williams dunked the hell out of that ball

183. kevfrescura de talco Says:

this kizza coates works out of a bus shelter.

184. d_Block_4_Life Says:

RIP DUKE.

185. Danny Ocean Says:

Derrick Williams apparently watched that Fab 5 doc and shared some of the same sentiments about Duke as a 19 year old Jalen Rose.

186. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

never seen a laptop in the projects – Gunplay Don Logan

187. d_Block_4_Life Says:

never seen a laptop in the projects – Gunplay Don Logan
    This

188. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Bumpin this pusha

“Sittin w da woman of ya dreams, n not remeberin what her name is”

189. Danny Ocean Says:

when Dook loses

we all win

190. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

why does everyone hate Duke so much though?

no uncle tom

191. Mook Says:

50 Cent <

192. jamie. j Says:

I had this friend who once told me that his sister had overspent on her credit card, so their parents had decided to push their trust fund releases back to when they turned 40, instead of 30, or something along those lines, and how that ordeal annoyed him.

suffice to say, he’s no longer a friend.

193. Camelot Says:

*Does his late night reading*

*Flips page after page*

*Just wants to sell kilos*

194. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

*Just wants to sell kilos*

^Stan much?

195. stot Says:

# E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    March 24th, 2011 at 11:56 pm

why does everyone hate Duke so much though?

no uncle tom

cause they’re ignorant and annoying as fuck.. coach k gives off a persona of a total douche bag and the huge majority of their players look like queers.. to sum it up

196. Nah Right » Gucci Mane feat. Curtis – Recently Says: