Video: Ski Beatz x Karmaloop TV

101 Responses to “Video: Ski Beatz x Karmaloop TV”

1. JihaD Says:

Camelot Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 4:04 pm

Opinion: Hitler wasn’t a bad guy

Fact: Stalin had more people killed than Hitler

Argument birthed from opinion based on fact:
    Hitler wasn’t that bad of a guy because Stalin actually had more people killed

The ^”opinion”^ itself has no truth to it nor any fallacy to it, this is just some nigga spewing shit from his ass. But if he says, my opinion is “valid” because of said fact….

I mean come on.

I cut the rest of it, but ANY opinion can be argued– this is the true purpose of questions and validating your answer.

Using your example.

Hitler Wasn’t a Bad Guy- I could argue that Hitler wasn’t a bad guy; he held deep seated beliefs about German superiority due to the unjust war sanctions levied by the winners of WW1, which almost bankrupted the German people . Hitler simultaneously jumps tarted the German economy and reignited the the nationalistic sense of pride Germans had lost. Any “bad things” he had done were completely complicit and outlined hi Mein Kompf, which was released YEARS before he came into power. Hitler was able to rebuild his economy using the same methods Causcasians had used for years, and the persecution of the Jewish people is miniscule compared Chattel Slavery.

Now, you may not AGREE with my opinion, but I certainly VALIDATED why I feel how I do, including backing it up with factual evidence.

And thats the difference between somebody “spewing random comments from their ass.”

dude trademark was about to catch ether. eskay shot him some bail

3. NovemberEnd Says:

Suddenly he appeared to take a left turn. He started talking about P-Diddy, Dr. Dre, Cash Money and Master P to name a few. He pointed out that none of these guys own their own masters and are essentially puppets for the major record labels. He explained that many artists who claim to have label deals only have logo deals
    Percy never owned his masters? (no pun)

How many records did No Limit sell, w/ 10 albums dropping every month?

4. hl Says:

The last couple Big Krit songs were ill. Maybe I slept (II).

5. hl Says:

^What’s this from?

6. JihaD Says:

koa29 Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 4:26 pm
    What’s nahs opinion on Beanie’s best album? Im finna go check out his discrography. it’s been awhile

The Truth (if you to hear primarily Sigel) or the B. Coming (it has a LOT of guest artists on it, but prolli his most brolic bars).

The Reason is >>>>> To.

Or get the mixtape CLASSIC Public Enemy #1.

Sigel >>>>>

7. Black Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The Truth is vintage to me. I’m partial to B.Coming as well.

Skip the last joint(the name escapes me). The Reason was cool.

8. Casketface Says:

# cOLD Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 4:26 pm

dude trademark was about to catch ether. eskay shot him some bail

eskay threw skydiver a parachute before he plummeted to his death

9. Black Says:

Or get the mixtape CLASSIC Public Enemy #1.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That mixtape still gets burn.

Beans “Where I’m From” freestyle>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

10. JihaD Says:

cOLD Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 4:26 pm
    dude trademark was about to catch ether. eskay shot him some bail

*reads previous comments*
    *agrees completely*

I’m saying tho. Wack rappers need to stay FAR away from classic instrumentals= FACT.

11. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I say Beanie’s whole catalogue is with a listen front to back at least once in ya life.

The B. Coming had the dopest beats, The Truth got the best bars, and The Reason has the song structure to me.

12. NovemberEnd Says:

^What’s this from?
    Harlem World paraphrasing something Suge Knight said

13. Black Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=F-ky9g5nYJE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nigga was tripping on this fam.

14. JihaD Says:

Black Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 4:32 pm
    Or get the mixtape CLASSIC Public Enemy #1.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That mixtape still gets burn.

Beans “Where I’m From” freestyle>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Weekly, Akhi.

Get Down >>>>>>>

Jihad

15. Casketface Says:

if any of you had the chance to sit down with some of these rap niggas…you’ll come to find out they real bitch actin’…on some old school
    “my mama said i can’t let nobody ride my bike” steez…girly ass niggas

16. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

*Reads comments about Beanie’s Mixtape*

*immediately googles*

17. Charles Oakley Says:

Black Connection beat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

18. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Casketface
    0 mins ago
    “my mama said i can’t let nobody ride my bike” steez…girly ass niggas

^?

19. JihaD Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 4:32 pm

This pretty much sums it up perfectly.

I used to think the Reason was the worst of the lot, but after I got older and went back to it, it may be stronger than The Truth.

Oh, and find that Broad Street Bully project too. Mad gems on there.

20. Black brokaw Says:

“people ask me how I’m doing I tell them God is great… How wouldn’t want a steak to reach what’s coming out that microwave…..”

smh. This nigga Bsg act like a steak is a bentley. Like some steaks dont cost 10 bucks.

Act like the steak is on top of mount everest and shit.

Nigga think he gotta fly a hot air balloon around the world to get a steak

21. Camelot Says:

Word. But your opinion itself was never INVALID in the first place. Your opinion needs no truth to it, nor does it need to be birthed from truth. The opinion will still stand because you WILL IT TO, no matter how solid/accurate/asinine it may be. If Clayton Bigspy’s opinion of black people is a negative one, his opinion (not argument, opinion) isnt any less/more valid if it turns out he himself is black as well.

Now an argument can be valid or invalid, because an argument can be supported or refuted with ease. My opinion is N.OR.E. is wack. That will stand no matter what (for conversations sake) no matter what anyone decides to throw at me.

Now an argument about Nore being better than whoever, let the facts fall and bullets fly, and at the end the stronger argument has been validated, but the ” loser’s ” opinion itself can and will still stand if they still say “aight I feel ya, but N.O.R.E. is still wack.” Opinions need nothing to stand on, but the argument itself, which may or may not come from an opinion, do.

22. JihaD Says:

Get Down Freestyle- Beanie Sigel Ft. Peedi Crakk & Oschino
    youtube.com/watch?v=q0qv-2CcChY

23. Black Says:

Where everybody name scrap, cops get flamed at,
    the block where they pop pills sip the purple rain at,
    I can take u through a tour on the ave,
    where bad bitches lose they ass from the raw in da glass,
    most niggas get rich off of four and a half,
    then go broke, fall victim to the straw and the bag

24. Harlem World Says:

@ november

no limit had distribution from priority

but no limit filed for bankruptcy & got bought by priority

then emi bought priority so emi owns the masters now

whoever owns the label owns the masters

25. JihaD Says:

Casketface Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 4:30 pm
    # cOLD Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 4:26 pm

dude trademark was about to catch ether. eskay shot him some bail

eskay threw skydiver a parachute before he plummeted to his death

I see what you did there, lol.

26. Black Says:

“See you when they free me, or they lock your dumb ass up!!” (c)Sigel

Lmao! The industry was not ready for that nigga or maybe that nigga wasnt ready for the industry.

27. Camelot Says:

Speaking of…

Does anyone else’s “Feel It In The Air” say [CD-ROM Track] next to it (in WMP anyway)? I can play the song no problem and all that, but the in the title on WMP it has that little tag on it.

Weird.

28. JihaD Says:

“We the Y2K NWA”

*Excited CamelGOAT Noise*

29. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Act like the steak is on top of mount everest and shit.

Nigga think he gotta fly a hot air balloon around the world to get a steak

^you serious?

Smh at your logic. A 10 dollar steak wasn’t the first thing to came to my mind when I heard that bro. I was thinking along the lines of Lawry’s or Kinzie’s, or Ruth Chris or Bellagio’s…..

But maybe that’s just me thinking high and not low…….

*shrugs*

30. Smooth Says:

My girl is a virgin.
    I won.

31. Casketface Says:

# Smooth Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 4:42 pm

My girl is a virgin.
    I won.

that’s what she told you?

32. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Smooth
    0 mins ago
    My girl is a virgin.
    I won.

^no, you lost

33. b Says:

LOLOLOL.

Imaginary MCs >>> Joell Ortiz.

^too easy

My girl is a virgin.
    I won.

^ not so fast there buddy. (pause)… expect once you give here the peen, her curiosity as to other for other peen will increase tenfold

35. JihaD Says:

Black Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 4:40 pm
    “See you when they free me, or they lock your dumb ass up!!” (c)Sigel

A real nigga with morals?

Nah, he wasn’t ready for the fame, nor did he really understand the business. He knew how to get money, but didn’t understand he was being used.

“First nigga talking that family shit, get a lot of dough don’t give the family shit”- Kiss

That should been the hook for Average Cat.

36. Smooth Says:

The scary thing is….
    People like Hitler, Stalin etc….by their own twisted logic, thought they were doing ‘the right thing’. Like I don’t think Hitler woke up and use to say ‘let me do something evil to the world’, its just by his twisted logic he THOUGHT he was doing the right thing.
    at that time, most of germany supported his beliefs, I mean after all it was average people that were working in the concentration camps doing all of the killing. Hitler is just the face of the evil actions that took place during the holocaust, not the sole responsibility.

37. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^Damn

38. Smooth Says:

cOLD Says:

March 15th, 2011 at 4:44 pm
    My girl is a virgin.
    I won.

:-( … there is truth to that.

39. DJ Chase Says:

Yo, this Arsenal v. Pat Stay Battle is crazy.

Check wshh or youtube

40. Camelot Says:

Man Beans was like the Underboss back in the day. Vito ran the shit sure, but niggas actually FEARED Sonny.

I always thought it was clever when Jay called himself the President, and Beans was the 4 star General. (if I ever find that freestyle, I’m winning the lottery next)

Troubleshooter1900 Says:

March 15th, 2011 at 4:48 pm

^Damn

^ you know it was Hov who sent the first submission re, his award acceptance speech. ” Kiss that hat leaning mean”…

42. big_seth Says:

*Excited CamelGOAT Noise*

LMMFAO

43. Casketface Says:

# Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 4:48 pm

^Damn

old school J-A-D-A ftw!

44. Black brokaw Says:

Hitler and stalin were serial killers with control, and power.

45. Black Says:

A real nigga with morals?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That Philly loyalty is alot of these nigga Achilles Heels. Niggas get on and are used to niggas doing what they say and saying what they mean and that is the complete opposite of this music shit. Beans, Gillie, Sandman, Liva the list goes on and on.

Chris would sign to Roc Nation tomorrow if he could. Meek better watch the fuck out, he dealing with law enforcement.

46. JihaD Says:

Camelot Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 4:37 pm

Cam, you may hold to a BELIEF, but the second you pronounce your OPINION (the sharing of our beliefs to others), then that opinion becomes debated until a TRUTH is reached. Thats how TRUTH is invented that is not absolute (i.e, fire is hot, ice is cold– those are truths that can only be gained thru personal discovery).

This is basic Philosophy.

When you present an opinion, it moves beyond a basic belief- the only reason you state an opinion is because you BELIEVE someone else is unaccepting of the truth. Opinions BECOME truth when enough people AGREE that “this opinion” is the one they BELIEVE in.

You may BELIEVE that Nore is wack– thats your perogative, and YOUR CHOICE. However, when state the OPINION that Nore is wack, and then are UNABLE to support WHY you believe so, then your opinion is duly dismissed by the populace at large.

47. Harlem World Says:

smooth kills me with his comments sometimes – dude must be a strict roman catholic

he believes every woman who has sex is the seed of satan – and all woman must be virgins before marriage

48. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I wish I bought my academic game with me today to indulge in the Hitler convo. But I didn’t. I’m still high off my new found success.

I’ll bring it tomorrow though. Just wait.

49. Camelot Says:

cOLD Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 4:44 pm
    My girl is a virgin.
    I won.

:-( … there is truth to that.

Just don’t say the “v” word…

50. S.I.C.K Says:

My girl is a virgin.
    Not for long if I holla nigga

#teamdeivant

51. Smooth Says:

I am only going to marry a virgin. I’ll probably have to go on holiday to the middle east and find a virgin joint.
    There is NO way that the future mother of my children will have a history of sexual deviancy with other guys.

even tho i’m #teamdeviant, she must be #teaminnocent

52. Casketface Says:

i wish kay slay was blogger …niggas would be SHOOK

53. Black Says:

most of germany supported his beliefs,

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hitler instilled pride in a bunch of people who had none. Give people answers and make them feel good about themselves and they will follow you into hell…. doesnt mean you have to lead them there.

54. Casketface Says:

Jay Elec career would be over is Slay started bloggin’

55. JihaD Says:

Black Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 4:50 pm
    A real nigga with morals?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

School Em.

I be trying to explain that Philly shit to em, but they don’t wanna hear me. That shit is the Killa’s code for real, Real Rap.

And yea, Meek shoulda learned his lesson when he signed with Crimestoppers Clifford. These down south niggas don’t live by the same creed and code we do.

*daps*

56. Smooth Says:

Black Says:

March 15th, 2011 at 4:54 pm
    most of germany supported his beliefs,

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

True. But everybody is accountable for their actions, no matter who ‘lead’ you to do it…the people who worked at the camps and suppored Hitler are therefore equally as bad as the man himself.

57. Camelot Says:

Smooth Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 4:52 pm

even tho i’m #teamdeviant, she must be #teaminnocent

#teamdelusional

#teamwhateverhelpsyousleepatnightsinceitaintthepussymynigga

58. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Sheit,

I was a virgin til I was 17. My finger stayed getting wet though. And I sucked hella titties too. But that first nut in the cooch…..

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My life ain’t been the same.

59. stot Says:

hitler’s a legend

cBc

60. JihaD Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 4:51 pm

I’ll bring it tomorrow though. Just wait.

LOLOLOL.

You good fam. I was just using his example and showing how someone could form a validated opinion, and why opinions can be considered validated or not.

Still,

Nore >>>>>
    The War report >>>>>>>>
    N.O.R.E >>>>>>

61. Smooth Says:

#teamdelusional

In the West, yea it would be delusional. But in the East, chicks are raised in strict religious/cultural settings, sex before marraige isn’t common. I’ma go on holiday to Asia and find my virgin big breasted exotic wife.

62. Casketface Says:

is it safe to say Royce COMMANDS Slaughter House?

63. JihaD Says:

stot Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 4:56 pm
    hitler’s a legend

cBc

Of course the rich Cracker would say some shit like this, co-opting Black slang trying to fit in on a conversation he never had anything to do with.

Crackers is Grand Dragons and Anti- Semites for real, watching American History X and skipping the ending.

64. Black Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I agree with this in principle. However i feel that the majority of people are followers and dickriders. I place the majority of the blame on Hitler cuz i know those same Germans warming the ovens up wouldve ushered in an era of world peace if hitler said to do it.

65. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

JihaD Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 4:32 pm
    cOLD Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 4:26 pm
    dude trademark was about to catch ether. eskay shot him some bail

*reads previous comments*
    *agrees completely*

This is hillarious

66. Casketface Says:

# Smooth Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 4:58 pm

#teamdelusional

this nigga gonna kill his wife, his ain’t aint gonna be able to take hearing the truth

67. Casketface Says:

edit: his heart

68. JihaD Says:

Casketface Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 4:58 pm
    is it safe to say Royce COMMANDS Slaughter House?

I mean, if hip-hop ever gets overran by imaginary punchline MCs threatening our way of life, sure.

But commanding Slaughterhouse is a lot like being the leader of the St. Lunatics…

69. Black Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I dont know, China is so overpopulated they gotta off they kids.

Them bitches is fucking something.

70. Smooth Says:

True. People will always follow ‘the norm’ and try to fit in..

71. Black Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cept it’ll prove to be alot less profitable.

72. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^LOOLOL

Nigga gone end up in a mental institution when ^He finds out his wife kissed another man. He gone keep that broad shackled to the bed feeding her just enough to keep her breathing.

73. Smooth Says:

Good looking virgin chicks arent THAT hard to find, theres plenty around my campus. U just gotta know where to look…U def wont find them in the club.

74. JihaD Says:

Black Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 5:04 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cept it’ll prove to be alot less profitable.

But Son, the internetz, they LUV Slaughterhouse >>>>

*insert sarcasm here*

75. stot Says:

# JihaD Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 4:59 pm

lol

1. just because i say he’s a legend, doesn’t mean that i am using it with a positive connotation.. he’s a murderer but also one of the greatest leaders the world has ever seen, thus making him a legend

2. i’m not rich i’m broke as a joke, which is why i had to transfer out of a UC to go to a community college, so stfu

3. i’ve actually only seen bits and pieces of american history x.. kinda bored me and i remember some scenes were really fucked up especially the dinner scene where that nazi fuck is being an ignorant douchefag

76. stot Says:

# Smooth Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 5:05 pm

my initial thought was no way good looking virgins exist but then i thought hmm maybe if you visit BYU..

77. Hopp Says:

What we got goin’ on in April in terms of album releases ?

78. Harlem World Says:

just because a woman has had sex before marriage – doesnt mean shes not wife material – believe it or not, women like sex too

79. Harlem World Says:

I dont know, China is so overpopulated they gotta off they kids.

Them bitches is fucking something.

LMAO

facts >>>>>_______

80. JihaD Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 5:05 pm

^LOOLOL

Smooths Wife- But honey, all I did was kiss my father on the cheek! *tears*
    Smooth- You BITCH! *Grabs Duct Tape*

81. JihaD Says:

Hopp Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 5:07 pm
    What we got goin’ on in April in terms of album releases ?

Dunno.

*daps*

82. Harlem World Says:

india
    china

thats like 1/3 of the worlds population – and they in the east

religion done brainwashed people – dont have sex – it means youre a bad person

83. Black Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This. i dont plan on even seriously considering marraige till my late 20’s and if I find a broad who still got the flying V by then imma probably think she is either a religious fanatic or in possesion of a personality disorder.

84. Hopp Says:

* daps JihaD *

85. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Harlem World
    0 mins ago

^THIS.

And more often than not, hoes that haven’t had sex yet (fuck the irony) are over zealous and too high in their horses. Then, they wake up 30+, still single and still a virgin and throw all their morals out the window.

…. Or they get like 20 cats and be that stanky cats lady old bitch in the block nobody likes.

86. Camelot Says:

JihaD Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 4:51 pm
    Camelot Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 4:37 pm

This is basic Philosophy.

Yes, opinions themselves are debated since that’s their primary purpose, but opinions are not synonymous with argument. Truths aren’t reached with debates, because the debates themselves are based on one (possibly-yet-to-be) validated truth against another.

I understand what you mean when you say an opinion can become truth (in a sense), but this bears nothing on the truth of the opinion itself. If attitude about N.OR.E. is X, fire at will with whatever, album sales, grammys, street acceptance, impact, legacy, whatever you got. Any thing you were to theoretically hit me with will be a series of presented truths, logically organized to form a (wait for it…) a valid argument. But the argument itself stems from your belief (as in you opinion) that N.O.R.E. is in fact not wack and deserves my recognition (or recognition in general). Yes it’s true that you believe that, but your belief itself has no truth, nor any fallacy. VA gun laws are based on the belief that guns are “generally okay.” DC differs. Neither state (or district) is wrong or illegitimate. Its an opinion, and the opinion itself needs no validation or rationale to stand.

87. Hopp Says:

Seems like Q-Tip actually had a point about that documentary.

Can’t say I’m surprised there.

88. Black Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Shoutout to Ms.Petigrew. Her cats used to chase niggas smh.

89. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Smooths Wife- But honey, all I did was kiss my father on the cheek! *tears*
    Smooth- You BITCH! *Grabs Duct Tape*

*Plays Russian Roulette with a full clip*

90. Smooth Says:

WIFE tho? like u gotta think down the line, when shes kissing ur kids with lips that have a history of blowjobs…helllllll no

====

religion done brainwashed people – dont have sex – it means youre a bad person

so when u have a daughter ur gonna tell her its okay to sleep around?

91. Jayson Werth's beard Says:

you GOTTA get your virginity out the way, partying too, or one day you gonna be 25 and not know how to dick a bitch down, or hold your liquor. i was smashing big booty hoes when i was 15 (no fbm) whilst simultaneously crushing tall cans of natty ice on the stoop…which got me to where i am today.

92. JihaD Says:

Hopp Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 5:14 pm
    Seems like Q-Tip actually had a point about that documentary.

Can’t say I’m surprised there.

Actually, it doesn’t make sense.

If you had an e-mail, why say “the group” doesn’t want this documentary to happen when he had a chance to speak to YN? Why not bring up the e-mail then?

And why has Phife, Jabari, etc not spoken up? Why is it only Tip?

Something just isn’t adding up.

93. Black Says:

The Jihad/Cam Truth vs Opinion debate is interesting in a college debate team sorta way.

The fact that it keeps coming back to NORE is pure comedy tho.

94. Smooth Says:

We can sit here and talk about how ‘sex is normal’ and shitt…but we’re only saying that cause we’re out there doing it….
    but we obviously won’t say that to our daughters, cause deep down we know its not right

95. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Word…

I’m a skinny nigga that can kill a 5th of Ketel One, drive home, drink a 6 pack, dick down the misses, an wake up at 5am and jig all the liquor out my system and get ready for work.

All thanks to my wild assed teenage years.

96. Black Says:

so when u have a daughter ur gonna tell her its okay to sleep around?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hell no. Nobody wants that for their daughter at the sametime if she does sleep around i aint gonna sacrifice to White Jesus.

97. big_seth Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 5:12 pm
    Harlem World
    0 mins ago

^THIS.

DEAD.

so you are sayin I did my ex a favor by piping her senseless & then leaving her a few months later?

#TeamDeFlowerHer

98. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

The fact that it keeps coming back to NORE is pure comedy tho.

^lol yeah. Its hella interesting.

99. big_seth Says:

having sex with some people & sleeping around are two different things.

My daughter aint gon be sleeping around, but once she is 18 I’m not gon be mad if she has sex with people.

100. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

#TeamDeFlowerHer

^Good job young man. Show that bitch no respect so she can respect herself.

101. Harlem World Says:

@ smooth
    that was a cheap shot – but you seem a sensitive ass dude so i expected that

my kid is raised to think independently and wont be doing what everyone else is doing – like a sheep