Big K.R.I.T. – American Rapstar

Second “official” single from Big K.R.I.T.’s Returnof4eva, out 3/22.

Big K.R.I.T. – American Rapstar | Nukeshare

Previously: Big K.R.I.T. – Time Machine | Big K.R.I.T. – Dreamin (Trailer)

12 Responses to “Big K.R.I.T. – American Rapstar”

1. Bricktop Says:

Semantics.

Valid statements >>> valid opinions.

2. DJ Chase Says:

SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

March 15th, 2011 at 2:16 pm
    Bricktop Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 2:13 pm
    I passed on that War Report a million times over,
    Shame on you, Chase.

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

^I’ve since caught up, but when I tell you I couldn’t stand CNN, it wasn’t a game. It wasnt’ until Nore DMX and Canibus did that hour long freestyl session with Flex that I realized NORE could spit. X and Canibus had the memorable punchlines and magnetic personalities, but raw lyrics, actual shit i could relate to, NORE had the best verses

3. Camelot Says:

Man, I randomly picked N.O.R.E as rappers i didn’t fuck with to illustrate a point, never saw the backlash on this….

4. Casketface Says:

Big K.R.I.T. – American Rapstar

5. Camelot Says:

Bricktop Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 2:22 pm
    Semantics.

Valid statements >>> valid opinions.

Lol. English major, what can I say

6. Casketface Says:

# Camelot Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 2:25 pm

N.O.R.E. and Capone are unfuckwitable bruh in any region, era, or genre they get respect. we not tryna nothing else bro…

saying shit like that you pretty much ran up of the president with a laser pointer.

7. Bricktop Says:

@ Camelot;
    This is Nah.
    Rule number ONE: you WILL be held accountable for everything you type.
    Rule number two: there are no exceptions to rule number one.

8. Casketface Says:

time to kick this broad out the crib….she secretly tryna fatten me up bro…full clip of snacks in the fridge.

i like bare cabinets and fridges….keeps me in the field hungry and in shape tryna hunt my next meal.

9. Camelot Says:

DJ Chase Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 2:23 pm

I can understand that. Let me tell you tho, the fury I had when I first heard that nigga on the Grindin (Remix) back in middle school??? Suuuuuuuuuu I was ready to catch bodies

“You know I got guns
    Why you acting like my daughter, you know I got sons”

I couldn’t believe my ears.

10. Bricktop Says:

@ Chase:
    Something tells me you’re not from the North East corridor of America. That’s the only thing that would explain your disdain for the War Report, as it’s common knowledge that Nore was at his lyrical zenith on that album. His first solo was extremely nice as well, but everything since then has been meh. . . Although he has shown signs of revitalization as of late.

11. Camelot Says:

Bricktop Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 2:28 pm
    @ Camelot;
    This is Nah.
    Rule number ONE: you WILL be held accountable for everything you type.
    Rule number two: there are no exceptions to rule number one.

^^^^^^

Thank you, but I’ve been fucking with nah before nation. Back when Esk used to be like Shake and them and have posts on basketball and shit.

*shrugs*

12. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

this nigga the best thing rapping right now