Video: Rick Ross x Tim Westwood

Tim Westwood @ Rick Ross’ London show on the BMF World Tour.

Previously: Diddy-Dirty Money ft. Rick Ross & Trey Songz – Your Love (Remix)

48 Responses to “Video: Rick Ross x Tim Westwood”

1. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

What are ya’lls opinions on girls not putting out on the first date? Like you know this girl is down to bone, but she trying to keep this “good girl” front going for a few more dates.
    enjoy the chase(nhjic) if she’s actually interested in you; that’d be dissapointing though if she’s a slore trying to put up a good girl image front

2. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

I’d wager to bet most elite college atheltes get paid in some form or another

3. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

I know all the USC dudes were caking up in college

4. Jackson7 Says:

Sting & The Police >>>>> Rick Ross, the police

5. GMLLZ Says:

Follow the life of this reckless minor
    At 16, in a 600, unlicensed driver,
    Playin, cops and robbers, like shots can’t stop us,
    Flippin a bird to the choppas, buck thirty onna turns,
    Reckless abandon, when I’m standin on this pedal,
    Hand on my metal, minus all this time they tryin to give me
    Lord help me, all I ever wanted to be was wealthy or
    somebody to tell me that they felt me
    I tried to play the hand you dealt me
    but you gave me five funnies an’ shit
    I was hungry I need menage money
    Nothin less than a 520; and with that said
    back to Shawn Carter the hustler, Jay-Z is…..

6. NYHC81 Says:

[Royce Da 5’9′]
    Ryan’s a homocidal misfit
    I write the solution of biophysics
    On the side of a cliff in some hieroglyphics
    This my admission to having violence psychotic
    Quick devour polish it, politics, by the way I’m higher than the Eiffel tower tip
    I like writing but I will stick this pencil in your ass before I write ya shit
    Pause, inhale hella kush, us and Yealwolf like a heavy foot gas pedal push
    Felon’s, crooks, going door to door like he’s selling books, Dolly Parton style, melons mush
    Now my bitch dancer, I’m bout as sick as cancer
    If you could swallow my style, you probably rip ya pants off
    If you could bottle my style and sell it to somebody
    It’d probably smell like cologne made out of bits of panther
    They call me anchor man, I’ll hold down the ship
    Leave you n-ggas floating in water and go and drown a fish
    F-ck, I’m f-cking heinous, I’ll make you f-cking famous
    Them lead showers is coming, f-ck is you sayin’

[Eminem]
    F-ck, it’s f-cking raining, shit, it’s lightening
    Bitch, its thundering, cause I’m cussing up I’m a storm if you wonderin’
    Shit, shit, you could muster up enough thought, to take a dump and a brain fart
    Jump, if you want urine in your face, all you had to do was say it
    Bet you wish you woulda just stayed pissed off in the first place
    We came to monopolise the game
    Illuminati is here, yeah, human oddities
    At odds with us, just whats gotta be
    Cause we started out cold and it snowballed
    We froze, soon as we rolled up on these hoes
    All’s we know is you over the bar like Limbo/ Limbaugh
    You know who you are
    So quit f-cking the dog before we start callin’ you bizarre
    Shit screw the pooch, ya’ll done raped a pitbull
    Fell in love with Shih-tzu
    This missile’s directed directly at you
    And as for these hoes who don’t know me from a can of paint
    You must be huffin’, f-ck a ballsack if the taints can’t take you on a date
    You mistake me for a gentleman, your 2000 and late man, Will-I-aint
    I’m the bad guy, type of guy that will drag 5 girls up on stage
    Pour ice in their pants and the first one who pee’s gets a black eye

[Hook – Eminem]
    You must be outta ya mind
    You think you f-cking with us
    Suck on these nuts
    Bitch hang it up, this game is over

[Joell Ortiz]
    Puffing loosies, watching I Love Lucy with Gary Busey
    Crazy, how the f-ck could you son me? I’m Shady
    Will there ever come a day when they could slay me?
    I don’t know, fifth month, black and yellow insect, maybe
    Til then I kill the bad man tryna slay me
    Everything you kick weak, your speak kung fu gayzy
    All my homeboys, 2.0 boys
    Nickel, I just picked up a Phantom, look how it Rolls, Royce!
    Even if I want to quit, I ain’t got no choice
    Verses keep coming, I should invoice my own voice
    You should see the kind of asses that my pole hoist
    Hoes be like diamonds in your chain, man, so moist
    Bang bang, bang bang, house gang, chainsaw
    Here to kill you p-ssy’s, don’t ask what we came for
    I write til my right arm vein’s sore
    Forearm feel like Thor’s arm in a gang war
    You hear that Yaowa, you know who finna file out
    Definitively finish you, my fist stick out that eyeball
    Piranha mentality with a jaws bite all night
    Coming up, never saw light, but never lost sight

[Joe Budden]
    Jets and movers, cess-poolers, meth abusers
    You step to us, tech’s, rugers to respect the shooters
    My men think in sync, roll with the best crew
    Move to the beat of the same drum without Lex Luger
    Welcome to nay hood, bigger than jects
    Cheated death multiple times without riggin the deck
    So I’m well prepped if you just want war
    There’ll be blood everywhere, you be laying on the Louboutin floor
    It’s raw, you keep acting like you don’t know Mouse, n-gga
    And you gon’ need the best doctors, House n-gga
    Guard your jewels and avoid large tools
    Cause after I spill you at the light, you be in a car pool
    Keep your distance from idiots, cause the truth told
    They food for thought’s rotten, they gems are fool’s gold
    Need results from my actions, mistakes I’ll exonerate
    I’m Martin King staring at a picture of Obama’s face
    Talking funds, n-ggas ain’t never seen stock
    I don’t need the key to the game, I pick a mean lock

[Hook – Eminem]
    You must be outta ya mind
    You think you f-cking with us
    Suck on these nuts
    Bitch hang it up, this game is over

[Crooked I]
    Takeoff, you invited inside of the mind of a psychotic rhymer
    I’m kind of a Dahmer, I’m grinding
    Now rappers are lining up jackers, I’m climbing up ladders
    I buy enough clappers to retire you factors, fire at drama
    You liars and actors, I’m the genuine article
    But read me wrong, get my gun and split you to particles, particles
    Tell me when and I’m there
    Not only heir to the throne, but my chair is suspended in air
    Stay fly like a limited fare
    You got us pegged wrong, my circle don’t fit in with squares
    I smell shit and piss, know where it’s coming from
    You stepped on number two just to be number one
    Now I’ma step on you, bring it to yo yard
    Bogart for ours, we go hard
    You frauds just blow hard like broads, I coast guard the west
    I’m Mozart, I compose dark shit with no heart

[Yelawolf]
    I got no Jim Beam in the liver
    Getting head like clean clippers,
    With haters on my dick like a jeans zipper
    When I throw up 16′s like I drink liquor
    You think you seen sick? Well, bitch, you ain’t seen sicker
    than a cracker that’ll hop around in a hospital gown
    Popping the trunk, my pumper stay cocking the rounds
    I shit logs and I piss river brown
    Cause I drink creek water and spit the river Nile
    And that’s as close as I get to a pyramid
    Shit, they think I’m Illuminati, so f-ckin’ ignorant
    Sick with a grin, here with this pen, so innocent
    But when you win, they say you a sin, but in the end
    They jump on the bandwagon and dance to the band playing
    Skinny-ass pants sagging, it’s only yourself you playing
    Call me a clown, but you love what the clown’s sanging
    And the freakshow’s at the county carnival then you payin’
    Bitch, I’m on a trapeze with no legs in the dark
    Yelling “Go Shady” driving slower than an old lady
    In an old ’89, no piece if you pay me
    Gimme peace sign on my grill, no Mercedes
    I’m getting paid for these shows that I throw lately
    Same shows a year ago woulda broken most of you crazies
    They call me crazy cause I made it
    Bitch, you crazy cause you quit, look at my clique lately
    You ain’t f-cking wit’ Budden, you ain’t got no choice with Royce
    You don’t wanna see the Crooked I, well, listen to Ortiz voice
    That dirt road hit the 8 Mile, the point 0 (.0) boys
    And if Marshall want me to clap, then homie, I deploy
    Game over

[Eminem]
    Yo, I don’t think they heard you, tell ‘em again
    [Yelawolf]
    Game over >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

7. Jackson7 Says:

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

March 14th, 2011 at 12:11 pm
    I’d wager to bet most elite college atheltes get paid in some form or another

——————-

i know PERSONALLY, a FEW niggas from Clemson & U of South Carolina that got ends to attend school… FACT..

Clemson BEEN a sports factory…

*daps Airese Currie*

8. Mindy Marin Says:

I like the track featuring Rick Ross on Shaolin vs WuTang

9. DJ Chase Says:

I’d wager to bet most elite college atheltes get paid in some form or another

^They get stipends. I’m not sure what the amount is, but it really aint shit. You could blow your semester stipend on a good weekend of partying, to be quite honest.

The thing that I don’t like is cool, yall don’t want to pay them fine, but then the NBA shouldn’t institute rules that keep players from entering the league for 1 year after high school.

The only reason they did that is cause college ball was suffering and they figured that would force kids to spend at least a year in school.

10. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

I’m at a point where I have no time to front.

If I’m not piping by the second time we hang out, I’m wasting time.

But I’m fucked up in the head so take that with a grain of salt.

11. Jersey*made*me Says:

I’d wager to bet most elite college atheltes get paid in some form or another

No doubt. There’s also a lot of different layers to it. It used to be boosters,but now the agents are the real money trail. I mean everybody in town will throw you favors/discounts/etc,but car money or house money,you gotta be a SURE draft pick for that level of shit.

12. NYHC81 Says:

first Rick Ross track I listened to in my life was on SvsWu. shit was hot.

13. Mindy Marin Says:

If I’m not piping by the second time we hang out, I’m wasting time.

zero patience, I see.

14. Black Says:

you gotta be a SURE draft pick for that level of shit.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That shit with Reggie bush was pure fuckery. Like the nigga gave him money and all reggie had to do was pay it back(with sometype of interest I’m sure) and the nigga said he would’ve never snitched.

Still sure reggie dont give a fuck tho.

15. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

That sports lane is a dirty game. i remember reading about Amare and all the shit he went thru as a kid with people latching onto him cause they saw the $$$ down the road.

16. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

“”675 Damier LV’s
    7 sum w tax
    N when I’m da plane got da carry on to match
    Nigga dats fly shit, tryna peep game lil homie just watch this
    Champagne in my cockpit, talkin bout you gotta man mommy just STOP it…PLEASE
    As we proceed to give you what need to roll up bomb weed”

17. Harlem World Says:

only if you tryna wife her up

18. Black Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The thing is tho alotta them niggas get no return on their investment because any agreement you make with a high school/college athelete aint legally binding.

Them niggas take the money from the agent, promise to sign when they go pro, and sign with Boras or rosenhaus or one of them niggas and aint shit u can do about it. Cept snitch.

19. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

If I’m not piping by the second time we hang out, I’m wasting time.

zero patience, I see.
    ===========================
    nah, I just don’t like lying & BSing around which is why I qualify the chicks I mess with & let em know what I’m trying to get into from the gate.

They can roll with it or not, but they gotta respect the honesty.

20. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

==========================
    Again, it’s a dirty game.

There are no innocents or victims.

21. Mindy Marin Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    March 14th, 2011 at 12:21 pm

If I’m not piping by the second time we hang out, I’m wasting time.

zero patience, I see.
    ===========================

They can roll with it or not, but they gotta respect the honesty.
    And I’m sure they do either way. That’s what’s up.

22. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

only if you tryna wife her up

nah, I don’t like when slores front like that…they should embrace their deviant nature

23. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

All of the lights remix <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Big Sean AND Lil Wayne is a recipe for unrelenting annoyingness

IMO

24. Robabank Says:

once a slore thinks you dont know she a slore she gonna try to put up that front

25. Mindy Marin Says:

that word ‘slore’ is horrible.

26. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

===========================================================
    That’s why you treat em all like slores until she checks you and lets you know she demands some respect.

27. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Slore = Slut/Whore

I think it’s kinda catchy lol.

28. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

The thing is, I think this girl really is a good girl, but I also think she needs to be fucked judging by her body language.

29. Black Says:

All depends on what you looking for. If u tryna wife something then shorty should have some self control. If I’m just tryna pop tho i aint got time for the wining and dining.

30. Mindy Marin Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    March 14th, 2011 at 12:27 pm

===========================================================
    There is truth to this. I’d hate to be treated like a slore though.

31. sarjo1988 Says:

all of the lights remix sucked, weezy didnt go in, big sean sounded like a bitch, and drizzy did aight, but i thought him and kanye werent cool no more, and where the fuck is a new kanye verse

32. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

====================================================
    Yup.

How you play it depends on what you want.

33. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

We tombout NOWB’s bitch???

He gets no pussy clearly

34. Mindy Marin Says:

# Nah’sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:
    March 14th, 2011 at 12:27 pm

You’re going to have to let her make the move. Give her a little push if it seems she’s taking too long (5-6 dates?)

35. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

===========================================================
    There is truth to this. I’d hate to be treated like a slore though.
    ============================================
    I grew up putting women on a pedestal until I realized not all of them belong up there.

I’ll treat a lady like a lady & a slore like a slore.

It’s her job to show me which one she is.

36. Plug Says:

I treat all ladies like respectable women until they show me otherwise.

this includes skrippas

37. Black Says:

LF: Is the word “cunt” like white woman kryptonite? White dude at my gig called one of them that and shorty looked like she got hit by a Desert Eagle. All the white ppl were acting like he punched her and me and my niggas had the blankest of stares on.

38. Mindy Marin Says:

I’ll treat a lady like a lady & a slore like a slore.

It’s her job to show me which one she is.

My mother always tells me, “You have to teach these men how to treat you”

39. sarjo1988 Says:

this whole hit on the first date all depends on how shit went down in the first place for a date to even take place..if u went n spit some game which clearly showed all u were tryin to do was hit and she obliged to come out with a nigga and not expect for me to slide in, the bitch is stupid…if i approached her all gentleman like (nhjic) and we go out and all of a sudden im all about jus getitn in the pants and she seems surprised, then obviously, u came at her wit that im husband material swag….if u tryin to hit first night, jus make it known with the game u spit, if u tryin to see if she wifey material, than u gotta use ur upper enchalant game

40. Mindy Marin Says:

# Plug Says:
    March 14th, 2011 at 12:32 pm

I treat all ladies like respectable women until they show me otherwise.

this includes skrippas
    That’s nice..but I’m sure you’ve lost a few times

41. Plug Says:

aye mindy, let me ask you a question.

42. &What?! Says:

I know a girl that seriously had more cocks than Buffalo Bill’s rifle, she’s a straight slore, and she acts all nice and shit like she isn’t a slore but since everybody knows she is a slore she gets no respect. Dudes just treat her like shit cause she’s an easy ride, and so deserves no respect.

43. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Naw just playin NOWB, cosign whomever sd treat em how they act! Real rap. If u just tryna smash skip all da BS if u lookin for more act accordingly.

44. Plug Says:

That’s nice..but I’m sure you’ve lost a few times
    ——-
    when they start acting like yoes, thats how I treat them.

45. Mindy Marin Says:

# sarjo1988 Says:
    March 14th, 2011 at 12:34 pm

basically Yes

46. Mindy Marin Says:

# Plug Says:
    March 14th, 2011 at 12:35 pm

aye mindy, let me ask you a question.
    Did you still have a question for me?

47. b Says:

DRAKE MUSTA HEARD WHAT YALL WAS SAYIN BOUT HIS FLOW.

48. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says: