Cam’ron ft. Vado, Jim Jones & Sen City – Ooohhh (No Homo)

The version of “Throw It In The Air” that leaked yesterday was stolen from Cam’s e-mail. It now features Vado & Jim Jones adlibs, and Sen City on the hook.

Cam’ron ft. Vado, Jim Jones & Sen City – Ooohhh (No Homo)

Props: Missinfo

Previously: Cam’ron ft. Vado – Hey Muma

175 Responses to “Cam’ron ft. Vado, Jim Jones & Sen City – Ooohhh (No Homo)”

1. Jersey*made*me Says:

@Jerz,

That’s cool too bro. And I agree to some extent. But when you’re ready for that change, it needs to be a place there to assist you in that.

I was just bullshittin champ. That’s a noble thing for you to be doing. Big ups homie…

2. Bricktop Says:

Seriously though, why the fuck is every single vehicle in Japan white? Is there a logical explanation for this?

3. Snort_SNORTCrazy88since88 Says:

the download link is fucked up

4. Albert Findsdimes Says:

______________
    I remember hearing something about red cars having high insurance once. Maybe it’s the opposite with white…

5. Bricktop Says:

Invest in a company that makes MRE’s. That’s good money.

6. Bricktop Says:

Bright white low cut Chucks in sunny weather >>>>>

7. Shooter Says:

Bright white Vans Authentics in sunny weather >>>>>

*fixed*

8. Jerry Nice Says:

Yea this Frank Ocean is>>>>>>>>>>

Late pass

9. DJ WRECK Says:

WOW THIS TRACK IS BEYOND TRASH…..DIPSET IS DONE

10. JihaD Says:

All these producer ass niggas in the c-section:

soundcloud.com/50_cent/for-the-producers-ghetto

Make it happen.

And this shit is >>>>>>>>>

Curtis murdered this jawn.

11. Bricktop Says:

Bright white Vans Authentics in sunny weather >>>>>
    Lol. The first thing that comes to mind when someone mentions Vans is middle aged Midwestern conservative soccer moms rocking navy blue solid sweaters with white turtle necks underneath, and matching canvas white Vans.

12. Bricktop Says:

And the second thing that comes to mind is those little kiddie rappers from the Bay(?) who promoted homosexual culture. I think they were called The (fudge) Pack(ers).
    (Pause Boutique).

13. NovemberEnd Says:

soundcloud.com/50_cent/for-the-producers-ghetto

Make it happen.

And this shit is >>>>>>>>>

Curtis murdered this jawn.

Indeed

14. JihaD Says:

*daps the lakers*

Niggas put the battery back in the Heat’s backs. Niggas is shitting on the Grizzlies right now.

15. J. Caesar Says:

Vans is cool wit me and chucks also..at least you ain’t mentioning airwalks remember them skateboarder shoes lol

16. Bx Blue Says:

Damn, saw the Slick Rick show last night and that shit was sad. Dude was all H’d out or something. He couldn’t even stand, hardly moved and didnt know the lyrics to any of his songs. And left after about 15 minutes.

17. Bricktop Says:

watching this Tyson pigeon racing shit. smh. wow, man. just wow.

18. Jersey*made*me Says:

@Shells

That’s that Guy Brewer Fif right there.

LOL @ niggas thinking I could listen to Rick Ross fairytales when it’s real authentic shit like this out here.

19. Danny Ocean Says:

ESPN 30 for 30 on the Fab 5 should be a good episode.

The 89 UNLV Runnin Rebels with Stacey Augmon, Greg Anthony and LJ were just as ill though.

plus they got a NCAA title.

20. hl Says:

*kicks clarks off*

*reclines like a don*

21. charles lee ray Says:

right now Rawse>>>>50

22. Smooth Says:

Jersey*Made*Me
    2 hrs, 7 mins ago
    Fuck that petition b,poverty builds character.

They say you’re at your best when you hit rock bottom.

DEAD

23. Instru-mental AKA Darth Vader AKA Your Father Says:

>>>>>>> Terrace Martin

Nigga fuckin sucks, Thirsty was straight recycle bin status

Adlibs on that jawn were gayer than Killa Cam’s debut album cover

24. Bricktop Says:

if you can hold your laugh in long enough at the constant pigeon tomfoolery, then you’ll realize that Tyson drops GEMS like once every 3-5 minutes.

he just admitted that Cus D’Amoto(sp?) was actually a bad influence on Tyson, in the sense that Cus drilled into his pupils (ll), especially Mike, to have a superiority complex and consider anyone else who can’t defeat you inferior as humans. Mike says that, as a teenager, he applied this logic to all aspects of his life.

25. Bricktop Says:

right now Rawse>>>>50
    *50 shit talking voice*
    Naaaww, mayne!

26. Strongchef Says:

right now Rawse>>>>50
    for a while now, not even close

27. k Says:

first half of “so appalled” >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

28. hl Says:

» President Clinton Teams With Rapper Drake For Fundraiser

^Wow. That’s pretty crazy.

29. JihaD Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:
    March 12th, 2011 at 5:43 pm
    @Shells

That’s that Guy Brewer Fif right there.

I’m saying tho. Niggas respecting Liars and shit, FOH.

*daps*

30. Danny Ocean Says:

initiation > retaliation

31. Albert Findsdimes Says:

Brooklyn Babe Ruth, raised in fatigues and boots
    Blue-printin who we hittin, and we need to shoot

32. Tong Po Flo Says:

Bright white air max’s in sunny weather >>>>>

*fixed*

33. Tong Po Flo Says:

first half of “so appalled” >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

^ yurp

*has jerz’s moms suck balls through draws*

34. Hopp Says:

” Plies – I Fuck With The DJ ”

… © Cypher

35. JihaD Says:

Hopp Says:
    March 12th, 2011 at 6:43 pm
    ” Plies – I Fuck With The DJ ”

… © Cypher

Its both amazing and yet, somehow expected how quickly this nigga career got relegated to “release mixtape after mixtape and hope I can find a hit” status.

Thankfully, Algernod got that college degree he keeps trying to hide from everyone to fall back on.

*daps Hopp*

36. Albert Findsdimes Says:

Algernod
    __________________
    Lol….dude is one letter away from being named after a mouse.

37. Hopp Says:

* daps JihaD *

U kno’ what’s interesting, tho … I ain’t been keepin’ track of those mixtapes, I risked the first one he released and then jus’ watched he get trapped in the circuit, but I swear one Nahgger actually said all these mixtapes he released so far are actually pretty good. Not even one of the lurkers, it was a regular, I jus’ can’t remember who it was.

38. hl Says:

@Hopp You a fan of Lee Bannon production?

39. ilovemia305 Says:

IM PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER WON…IT TAKES A NATION OF MILLIONS TO HOLD ME BACK…WELCOME TO MY TERRORDOME

40. Hopp Says:

” You a fan of Lee Bannon production? ”

I like it, yes. Think he’s improving quite fast. Wouldn’t call myself a fan, the stuff he produces for Cons, for example, didn’t interest me at all.

41. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

“release mixtape after mixtape and hope I can
    find a hit” status.
    Thankfully, Algernod got that college degree he
    keeps trying to hide from everyone to fall back
    on.

^FINISH HIM(n) Mortal Kombat voice

42. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Oj Juice >>>>>> Plies

43. charles lee ray Says:

Since when does everything that comes out of a rapper mouth have to be a FACT

44. Hopp Says:

Can’t wait to hear some new Mobb Deep …

45. ilovemia305 Says:

ENTER MY DOMAIN AND GET NUMB OFF DAT RAW

46. JihaD Says:

Hopp Says:
    March 12th, 2011 at 6:49 pm
    * daps JihaD *

Yea, I remember that too. I actually checked out a couple of songs based off that co-sign. There was one jawn where he was actually dropping a little knowledge that was dope, but ultimately, I can’t remember the song, so I guess it wasn’t that dope.

47. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Kat Graham>>>>>>

Dammmmmmmmmm

48. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Jihad can u fuck w da Trap lane?

I can fuck w it, but I can’t take that shit 24/7
    Never was big on Jeezy but he had some good jamz good beats Gucci cool, Oj aight. I mean sometimes its cool to listen to some dumass shit

I love that Juicy J mixtape. Pure ignorance lol

49. Tong Po Flo Says:

Mos Def – World Premiere >>>>>

50. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Rachel Roy>>>>>>>

51. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I’d still smash lil kim!

I wonder if she’s as nasty as she portrayed…5oubt it

Oh shit I mighta just started one there
    5doubt it (c) 007

Hope it catches on. If this was a wkday it just might

52. Tong Po Flo Says:

Rachel Roy>>>>>>>

^ Yurp, Dame lost on that one

53. hl Says:

Mos Def – World Premiere >>>>>

^Word up.

54. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

Plies is that nigga below the mason dixon…..all they play is boosie and plies non stop

55. Samir Says:

Tong Po Flo Says:
    March 12th, 2011 at 7:26 pm

Mos Def – World Premiere >>>>>

Apparently Mos Def performed this song over two years ago. It needs to be in CDQ immediately.

56. stot Says:

freddie gibbs – what it be like>>>>>>

also

snoop dogg – boom>>>>>>>

kind of a guilty pleasure… it’s catchy as fuck.. club banger

57. Rios Says:

Prayers don’t mean SHIT, nor accomplish SHIT, they aren’t tangible. Stop tricking yourself into thinking you’re part of the cause just by updating your facebook status to “prayers for Japan”. GO DONATE

58. Hopp Says:

* plays Gutter Rainbows *

Let’s see …

59. NovemberEnd Says:

“You ain’t balling you pump faking” – B.Sigel

60. Samir Says:

“i. did. this. not ISLAND DEF JAM. that’s why you see no label logo on the artwork that I DID. guess its my fault for trusting my dumbass lawyer and signing my career over to a failing company. fuck Def Jam & any company that goes the length of signing a kid with dreams & talent w/ no intention of following through. fuck em. now back to my day. i want some oatmeal and toast. brunch swag.”

61. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Samir who dat?

62. JihaD Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    March 12th, 2011 at 7:25 pm
    Jihad can u fuck w da Trap lane?

I can fuck w it, but I can’t take that shit 24/7

I love that Juicy J mixtape. Pure ignorance lol

I tried to listen to OJ. Even my considerable tolerance for ignorance wouldn’t allow me to finish the tape. I wouldn’t even be mad at him if he would have switched up some, but he kept rhyming the same bars over and over again. Some OJ jawns get love, tho.

63. JihaD Says:

Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:
    March 12th, 2011 at 7:42 pm

Boosie >>>> Plies tho.

And it ain’t even close.

Pain >>>>>> Algernods entire Career

FACT.

64. Hopp Says:

” Pain >>>>>> Algernods entire Career

FACT. ”

Word.

65. ilovemia305 Says:

Feel my pain

66. ilovemia305 Says:

Feel My Pain by $WonDough$>>>>>>>>

67. hl Says:

Mos Def’s Ecstatic album is the whole shit of the whole night.

Workers Comp >>>

68. RLW Says:

You could never feel my pain

69. NovemberEnd Says:

Casa Bey >>>

History >>>>

Priority >>>>

70. gramMasta Says:

soundcloud.com/50_cent/for-the-producers-ghetto

Make it happen.

And this shit is >>>>>>>>>

Curtis murdered this jawn.

Indeed

^ co-indeed

* salutes the room *

71. Hopp Says:

I’m not supportive of labeling an album boring, but damn if Gutter Rainbows doesn’t scream for it.

72. ilovemia305 Says:

After you feel my pain…you will be in pain

73. NovemberEnd Says:

Kweli say, “Everybody act according to the season that they born in”
    Some are the night, some are the morning, some at noon

74. Hopp Says:

* salutes Masta *

75. gramMasta Says:

# Bricktop Says:
    March 12th, 2011 at 4:02 pm

^ lmao

but i did just see a black car on cnn

shits fucked up in japan

76. 50 Says:

its crazy that Beanie Sigel said earthquake in China on that “Just Chill” song then like two days later one hits Japan

77. gramMasta Says:

50 Says:
    March 12th, 2011 at 10:16 pm

^ word

no tin foil hat here but them dead fish in cali was a sign too

78. JihaD Says:

m_lito M-Lito
    @ZipSquad_JihaD bout to send that remix

50 Cent x M Lito >>>>>>>>>>

79. gramMasta Says:

lf:

i do NOT wanna see scab football games this year

them greedy bastards better fix that issue asap

80. gramMasta Says:

#

m_lito M-Lito
    @ZipSquad_JihaD bout to send that remix

50 Cent x M Lito >>>>>>>>>>

^ say word

81. Hopp Says:

” 50 Cent x M Lito >>>>>>>>>> ”

Huh …

82. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Jihad would sell his soul for a 50 ft

50 ft Jihad-Anything for you

83. JihaD Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    March 12th, 2011 at 10:31 pm
    Jihad would sell his soul for a 50 ft

50 ft Jihad-Anything for you

Says the guy who named himself after a random lyric from the Pittsburgh Tek from the Real World?

Sho ya right.

84. Big545 Says:

Mavs playing scary tho…

85. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

@jihad

Its not a lyric its a song fucker! Matterfact its a way of life!

Youtube it n tell me shit ain dope….ill wait

Says the guy who thinks 50 still hot, Yayo hottest n skreets, n dat Banks is killin it! You cosign Tranny Brown n Lil B too. Lmao

*daps my lil big bro*

86. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

@Jihad

Tone Trump…thoughts?

87. koa29 Says:

fif in 2011 >>>

even if you dont like em all, he has some joints

88. Big545 Says:

*TKF’s it up*

*Aspires to Wiz Laqushia and Currenc$y’s weed carrier*

89. koa29 Says:

Tranny Brown….yea for real. what the fuck wrong with that rihanna lookin shit

90. Danny Ocean Says:

when I was in Rikers
    you was in diapers

91. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

*TKF’s it up*
    *Aspires to Wiz Laqushia and Currenc$y’s weed
    carrier*

^*007’s it up*
    Fixed for accuracy

And yes u may be right! Lol nah my live is good they can carry my weed, or pour my drinks.
    I just like them lil niggas(n) if I was arapper I’d be just like them

92. JihaD Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    March 12th, 2011 at 10:40 pm
    @Jihad

Tone Trump…thoughts?

That nigga could be on fire in the street and I wouldn’t piss on em= FACT. That nigga giving my city a bad name with that muslim/bloob/fake jewelry shit.

93. stot Says:

# tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    March 12th, 2011 at 7:21 pm

Kat Graham>>>>>>

Dammmmmmmmmm

*googles*
    *jaw hits floor*
    (II)

94. JihaD Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    March 12th, 2011 at 10:39 pm
    @jihad

Its not a lyric its a song fucker! Matterfact its a way of life!

Youtube it n tell me shit ain dope….ill wait

*daps my lil big bro*

You ain’t EVER seen me co-sign no Lil B- Stopit5.

*daps*

95. gramMasta Says:

bloob © jihaD

that nigga tone trump is ass backwards (disclaimer) wit that nonsense

96. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Stot she bad right!!!!

Check out Rashida Jones too

97. Big545 Says:

We still gotta chance…

98. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

00 is fucked up for real! Man

Talked to me ex first time in like 6mos or so I still love her FUCK. Gotta nigga listenin to jodeci n dru hill n bed drinkin sat nite.

N fuck any shots! Real nigga over here!
    I proposed to her that was my wife b

99. JihaD Says:

gramMasta Says:
    March 12th, 2011 at 11:07 pm
    bloob © jihaD

that nigga tone trump is ass backwards (disclaimer) wit that nonsense

ROFLS. I guess my heart made me misspell that shit.

That nigga is whil bitch, tho. First he running from Knox and dem niggas, then Oskino and Joey Jihad had the goons beating the shit outta him, then this nigga signs a “mixtape” deal (WTF??) and spends the money on kiosk Jewels from the Gallery. Then he becomes a Bloob (c) me, yet still claims to be Sunni. I wish a real nigga would just snatch the mook mean off his bitch ass.

100. PHENOMENON Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    March 12th, 2011 at 11:13 pm

00 is fucked up for real! Man

N fuck any shots! Real nigga over here!
    I proposed to her that was my wife b

^ ^
    Wanna talk about it??

101. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

What’s a “mixtape” deal?

N dead @ Bloob! Dats u
    Game, Weezy, jim jones, n Birdman r Bloobs too

I made one earlier 5oubt it hope it sticks m a make it

102. sarjo1988 Says:

how do i track an email or screenname from someone on AIM, i wana know if im being set up, more to this story if need details jus ask

103. Big545 Says:

Got Damn! That kizza got fucked up

104. Smear Says:

That Fab and Banks joint “Perfect Match” is fuckin dope…. forget where i seen it cos it aint round these parts.
    new Curtis – Ghetto like a muthafucka is thorough….really sounds like GRODT 50

105. JihaD Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    March 12th, 2011 at 11:17 pm
    What’s a “mixtape” deal?

N dead @ Bloob! Dats u
    Game, Weezy, jim jones, n Birdman r Bloobs too

I made one earlier 5oubt it hope it sticks m a make it

Apparently, this nigga received an advance to make mixtapes, but not enough to make albums, lol.

and yea all them niggas is bloobs. niggas 30 years old joining gangs and shit. Corny as fuck.

106. Big545 Says:

Why was dirk setting picks when the game on the line!!??

FUCK!

107. Big545 Says:

bloobs
    ===
    *Chuckles*

108. stot Says:

# tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    March 12th, 2011 at 11:10 pm

Stot she bad right!!!!

Check out Rashida Jones too

ehhhhhh not so much this time.

peep brittany binger… shes bad as fuck

109. sarjo1988 Says:

anyone?

110. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

@phenom n other
    Niggas kno 00 is one of da realest on this site. I done poured my soul here plenty a nite.
    Shit my brrezy game is Phenomonal(c w I did) litterally. I’m VIP poppin bottles ey wk wakin up wit 7s or better n I send pics niggas will vouch for that!

But its all a facade cuz I lost the one!

Niggas u got sumn good keep it man truth.

111. stot Says:

# sarjo1988 Says:
    March 12th, 2011 at 11:17 pm

ask jihad, he’s on the internet 24/7

im out, time to get faded

112. Samir Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    March 12th, 2011 at 8:11 pm

Samir who dat?

One of the guys from Odd Future, who Beyonce has producing on her album. He was stuck on Def Jam and decided to put out his album on tumblr since they were ignoring him.

That new 50 is ill. Definitely has some crazy potential when producers work on it.

Speaking of legit remixes:
    soundcloud.com/zillaroccanoir/magr-blu-laminated-looseleafs-zilla-rocca-remix

113. sarjo1988 Says:

jihad, u got ne clue? i fell into some dumb mofucka shit, and now thinkin about it, wanna try n figure out if ima be regrettin this shit

114. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Sarjo liberate that story!

115. Smear Says:

JihaD
    Shits disgusting….surprised they don’t get called on the fuckery. Isn’t Baby like 45 or some shit?

116. Big545 Says:

baby joined a gang?

link?

117. sarjo1988 Says:

story. some random bitch texted my phone, i had no clue who she was but i continued to talk to her. she asked me to send her a pic and she would send some too, i sent one, and she sent me a cpl, than she asked to chat on aim, so i did, and off the bat, she askin me to send her a naked picture, im liek nah u send one first, she did, and then jus signed off…i got the wifey in the next room sleepin and jus found it odd after the fact, so now im liek fuck i shouldve never held a convo or sent a picture…idk jus paranoid now…but damn the bitch was pretty dope

118. Samir Says:

sarjo1988 Says:
    March 12th, 2011 at 11:17 pm

I don’t think you can get an email from a screenname, only the opposite.

119. Smear Says:

yeah very clever concept….. 50 might not be great at reinventing himself as an artist but dude is innovative, embracing the interactive potential of social media.
    Plus he’s actually spittin a lil again.
    New Dips, new Gunit….feels like 02/03 all over again

120. sarjo1988 Says:

im sayin i got her email and i got her sn, is there neway to track back to see where its from

121. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Baby is 45 minimum

But still Beatrice>>>>>>>>(n)
    Dat dude I’d love to hand w him he’s fuckin hilarious needs a reality show. Nigga is non stop shit talkin stuntin the epitome of a nigga

Who da fuck is realer(niggerish) than Baby?
    I kno there’s others but I can’t think of anyone who go hatder tham dat nigga….

Dub don’t say no homz but just n case since ey body be comin out closet on this site lol

122. JihaD Says:

sarjo1988 Says:
    March 12th, 2011 at 11:35 pm

Wait a sec, Sarjo-

=======================
    Yo, Little Cracker Stot- Go eat a dick, You live in San Fransisco on the hills, don’t you? I know your faggot ass is going to get pounded out by a bunch of Bull queers tonight. Make sure you bring your fanny pillow for the bus ride home, you fucking fruit pop faggie boy.
    ======================

Aight, first of all, nigga you still using AIM? I don’t know if you can TRACK them? Like, what are you trying to get?

123. sarjo1988 Says:

lol i dont use aim, i still got it from back in the day, and once she asked and i saw the pics i obliged to go on….im jus tryin to see if this bitch is really who she say she is or if its somebody from my state tryin to get me bagged…supposably the bitch was from massachusetts

124. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Hang>hand

Blackberry

125. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Max B>>>>Sen City

126. JihaD Says:

Smear Says:
    March 12th, 2011 at 11:38 pm

JihaD

Some shit like that. Besides the fact that gangs themselves are corny (hell, just rep ya hood niggas), joining one by PAYING money (like these celebrity Bloobs are doing) is simply ignornant and self destructive. niggas have children and shit and millions of dollars and they yelling soo wu and all types of shit?

Corny.

127. JihaD Says:

sarjo1988 Says:
    March 12th, 2011 at 11:45 pm

I mean, you could check her profile, but honestly, its not like that VERIFY’s anything– she could have faked that jawn too. I would suggest leaving that shit alone if you feeling like Brad Jordan right now.

*I sit alone in a four corner room staring at candles*

128. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Iont kno any gang members who r celebroty millionaires, who also put in work

129. sarjo1988 Says:

i checked the profile after the fact, shit seemed fake..thats why i got all on my paranoid tip, but fuck it…i got to see some tittys out of it, and thats gon be the end of that

130. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Sarjo-rent that movie Catfish lol

131. sarjo1988 Says:

is it on netflix? i heard about that shit

132. Samir Says:

sarjo1988 Says:
    March 12th, 2011 at 11:43 pm

You’re trying to figure out the personal details of whoever is messaging you from their screenname or email? You’d need their IP address, I think. That’s some FBI shit, honestly.

133. sarjo1988 Says:

yea i guess fuck it, dumb move on my part, ima jus leave that shit alone, like i said she sent titty shots and jus bounced. fuck it

134. JihaD Says:

sarjo1988 Says:
    March 12th, 2011 at 11:56 pm

Fo real.

This nigga Sarjo still scopping bitches on BlackPlanet and College Club and shit, lololol.

135. sarjo1988 Says:

lol, it was 11, seed and wifey asleep, random bitch hita nigga up, wut am i to do

136. JihaD Says:

sarjo1988 Says:
    March 13th, 2011 at 12:00 am

LOLOLOL.

This nigga hitting up chat rooms like a/s/# and shit.

*daps*

I feel you, but internet bitches are never the business. Thats the fastest way to get in some shit, specially with wifey. One wrong button press on your computer and your fucked.

137. sarjo1988 Says:

true dat homie, i know better too, idk wut the fuck got into me, i kinda jus said fuck it, and than after the fact thought wut a dumb move

138. Big545 Says:

Damn that kizza got knocked out 3 times in under a min and secs

139. Big545 Says:

*a min and thirty secs

140. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

STFU big545

Lol no reason just for da hell of it haha

141. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ I’m saying tho, i search the internets looking for it too but only find the video

142. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Man swear I was losin it for minute
    Put Spitta on swag comes back instantly

“Dub n da club is a problem
    If you gotta bad bitch you betta hide her
    You kno da rules
    If she grin den I got her
    Navigation Pimpin baby girl lemm guide ya”

143. Instru-mental AKA Darth Vader AKA Your Father Says:

Nahggas been giving each other daps real easy in the c-section lately.. ol’ receivin’ ass niggas.

144. Hopp Says:

Time for me to check this T.I. album real quick …

145. big545 Says:

dunking for the first time>>>>>>>

146. Samsohn Says:

SATIVARUSH.COM
    hip-hop + weed culture

147. Hopp Says:

Lupe Fiasco – Stereo Sun
    hulkshare.com/0o51wdooabyy

148. d_Block_4_Life Says:

seriously, Jihad is the Philadelphia rapper encyclopedia.

149. Bricktop Says:

Who’s idea was it to bleach sugar in the first place?

150. Hopp Says:

How the fuck ain’t The Heat on the tracklist of Twista’s album ? Let me see how this shit soundin’ …

151. Bricktop Says:

And nobody thought that was a bad fucking idea?
    Like, “here. . . try some of these dehydrated sweetened bleach crystals in your beverage. Mmmm!”
    W-T-F?!

152. Bricktop Says:

@Samir:
    Do you know Zilla Rocca?

153. Harlem World Says:

#cirocsaturday
    #teamdeviant
    #teamfriedfoods

*daps early morning shift*
    *plays Jeezy – hood politics*

was a wild night, no homo

154. Harlem World Says:

N fuck any shots! Real nigga over here!
    I proposed to her that was my wife b

damn…you ok?

155. Harlem World Says:

im allergic to failure & heroin paraphenelia

156. Harlem World Says:

tell that woman you love her…

holding shit in is some high school shit – if a man wants something, its his duty to find a way to get it (ll)

#my2cents

157. Hopp Says:

*plays Jeezy – hood politics*

^ I see u really can’t maintain this outta rotation, huh.

158. Bricktop Says:

tell that woman you love her…
    Truedat. If that’s really how you feel, then let that shit be known. If she rejects you, then at least you know what the freak is and you haven’t lost any money in the process. Otherwise, you’re just wasting time sitting there unsure about that shit. And, as we all know, the only thing more valuable than money is time. You can ALWAYS make more money, but time? Nah. Matter fact, look at the amount of time you’ve already wasted simply pondering this shit. I’m just sayin. . . .

159. Charles Oakley Says:

Lupe Fiasco – Stereo Sun
    hulkshare.com/0o51wdooabyy
    what dis

160. Hopp Says:

” what dis ”

Freestyle to a Tinchy Stryder track.

161. Harlem World Says:

cosign bricktop

time >>>

_____>>>>>having regrets

162. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

@HW you already kno u da homie

But ya man my home girl who a mutual friend txn me now sayin you need to go get that lol
    Of course its more to da story but ya man iono what to do man.

Feel like such a fag! But I drop jewels on here, n I find jewels daily so thayts why I put shit out there. I give too fucks what any lurker think I’m a real ass nigga fuckers wldnt lasts n these 13s.

Daps HW, Gunit, n any other nigga/kizza who fucks w da kid! Never fuckin homo bitch!

163. Harlem World Says:

@ hopp

true lol – every sunday morning

164. Charles Oakley Says:

tell that woman you love her…
    Truedat. If that’s really how you feel, then let that shit be known.
    She may be thinking the same thing you are. Take the leap of faith.

165. Charles Oakley Says:

Pain is Love (c) Ja Rule

#FreeJa

166. JihaD Says:

Got three mixes Lito did of the 50 Cent Ghetto Like a Motherfucker…

M Lito Remix 1
    usershare.net/anh01fm9mjub/50 Cent – Ghetto Like A Motherfucker (m-lito remix).mp3

M Lito Remix 2
    usershare.net/zyjqxcfom37u/50 Cent – Ghetto Like A Motherfucker (m-lito remix) part 2.mp3

M Lito Remix 3
    usershare.net/l2fiakigvlyg/50 Cent – Ghetto Like A Motherfucker (m-lito remix) 2.mp3

Which one is the best? I’m gonna submit one to help the homie get his name in the door.

167. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Brickteezy

I feel u fam real talk. Ima make it happen b. N ftr this ain no jumpoff or some random. This 5 yrs college sweatheart. Families involved, took trips, all type shit. But a nigga cldnt keep his dick n pants n grow up. I shld be plannin my wedding now nstead of poppin bottles n wakin up w bitches ey wknd.
    #Team100

I’m bout to take my ass to church man

168. JihaD Says:

I’m bout to take my ass to church man

Fo real.

169. Samir Says:

Bricktop Says:
    March 13th, 2011 at 9:59 am

@Samir:
    Do you know Zilla Rocca?

Nah, but I’ve been playing that remix nonstop. The original and Small Professor versions are pretty nice, too.

170. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Spitta man!
    Nigga always makes me feel better truth

Navigation Pimpin>>>>>

171. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Fuck boys wonderin if they bitch next

172. hl Says:

sexypamgrier.blogspot.com

^^^^^

The Internet >>>

173. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

Lasers = A linkin park album with better rapping

174. White and on NahRight Says:

It’s aight

175. Jewtino Says:

# Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:
    March 12th, 2011 at 7:42 pm

That just says something terrible about the ex confederate states of America.