Video: Mac Miller – Donald Trump

First visual for Mac’s upcoming Best Day Ever mixtape, dropping March 11th.

49 Responses to “Video: Mac Miller – Donald Trump”

1. Harlem World Says:

boooooo mac miller

^ lurk effectively.

3. JJ Evans Says:

I like Mac Miller but this song is garbage. He should have done a video for ‘She Said’.

4. big_seth Says:

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    March 4th, 2011 at 11:06 am
    MTF offended my older sister on FB.

maybe friending Nah homies is not the best move.

please elaborate on this story(no homo)

well most the guys that I have friended from Nah, keep it cool on FB.

I mostly use it for family & its less faceless so you don’t just start ethering people like that.

but MTF basically said I smelled like a yeast infected placenta or something equally as gross on a post my sister commented on.

other than that time we chop it up about music he posts.

5. FFGreen Says:

beat is aite

6. big_seth Says:

Fux keeps in classy on FB, but he is still pretty funny.

Pap is never on there I think.

Remix is cool.

7. DJ Chase Says:

^Hahaha.

8. hl Says:

JJ Evans Says:

I like Mac Miller

^lol, lmao, and even rofl.

9. DJ Chase Says:

Damn, i see the fuckboi hour is upon us…

10. illuminati by nature Says:

cOLD Says:

March 4th, 2011 at 11:10 am
    ***some niggas is mad immature and disrespectful

^ I mean… accepting a freind request from the likes of FBM… would be like letting Beezy baby sit your kids.

***LOL…and Landlord’s my ninja (no nonexistant 80s sitcom, where a lil’ white kid with a bowlcut has a ninja living in his garage), but his “comedic” style isn’t for everyone…u’d watch your “friend” numbers dwindle like the NASDAQ numbers….

11. hl Says:

A-ALIKES: J Love and Statik Selektah

12. illuminati by nature Says:

big_seth Says:

March 4th, 2011 at 11:14 am
    Fux keeps in classy on FB, but he is still pretty funny.

***Fux’s random observations on FB are funnier than Kevin Hart’s incessant, pointless FB posts…believe that

13. b Says:

b Says:
    March 4th, 2011 at 11:15 am
    Niggas would see pics of my wife and then start up with the jokes and shit

^she that bad?damn

b Says:
    March 4th, 2011 at 11:17 am

^translation, I dont want my white friends to see lands posts.

14. big_seth Says:

Troyvul Says:
    March 4th, 2011 at 11:14 am
    If you add a nahgger to Facebook, isnt there an unwritten law in terms of respect etc. Sorta like “I let you in my personal world, dont be bring back this shit to Nah

mos def.

but FBM follows no laws.

& Beezy BEEN exposin people so I would be careful with him.

but the folks I have added been cool about it.

15. illuminati by nature Says:

Best Day Ever

***isn’t that (c) Spongebob Squarepants, LMAO

16. big_seth Says:

illuminati by nature Says:
    March 4th, 2011 at 11:17 am
    big_seth Says:

March 4th, 2011 at 11:14 am
    Fux keeps in classy on FB, but he is still pretty funny.

word.

I was DEAD @ his coke post the other day.

17. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

well most the guys that I have friended from Nah, keep it cool on FB.

other than that time we chop it up about music he posts.

I can see how the humor used on here would be off-putting to most people

FBM would be posting on peoples walls telling them they get no pussy while he’s getting rim jobs (hilarious on here, akward on facebook)

18. Alpha Says:

Whats good tho

19. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

^translation, I dont want my white friends to see lands posts.

lmao

20. illuminati by nature Says:

b Says:

March 4th, 2011 at 11:17 am
    b Says:
    March 4th, 2011 at 11:15 am
    Niggas would see pics of my wife and then start up with the jokes and shit

^she that bad?damn

b Says:
    March 4th, 2011 at 11:17 am

^translation, I dont want my white friends to see lands posts.

***LOL…nah, my wife has a female cousin whose posts would make Land feel sorry for the white man’s burden in this world…Algebraic activist…Malcolm X Squared, LOL

21. DJ Chase Says:

Best Day Ever

***isn’t that (c) Spongebob Squarepants, LMAO

^Me and my son be rocking out to that CD in the car. Some of them songs knock in the whip

22. big_seth Says:

I can see how the humor used on here would be off-putting to most people

& I couldn’t explain that to my older sister. LOL

so I was like. Yo, Say hi to my sister… She lives in CA so I don’t see her often.

MTF: oh, hello…

23. Alpha Says:

lmao word.

On some “you be on facebook 24 hours a day, you niggas get no pussy”

*blank stares from you’re friends*

24. big_seth Says:

I’ve never seeked anyone from Nah out on FB, they have all found me.

I’m easy to find because my gov is my screen name.

25. illuminati by nature Says:

Some of them songs knock in the whip

***LOL

26. illuminati by nature Says:

big_seth Says:

March 4th, 2011 at 11:23 am
    I’ve never seeked anyone from Nah out on FB, they have all found me.

I’m easy to find because my gov is my screen name.

***Your real name is Big Seth? LMAO

27. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

ya boi making it rain in the abortion clinic (c) FBM status updates

28. big_seth Says:

I’m just afraid some stalker lurker gon think we cool & try to add my.

or Mindy gon try to add me & the wifey gon be askin who this bitch is. LOL

29. DJ Chase Says:

I’ve never seeked anyone from Nah out on FB, they have all found me.

I’m easy to find because my gov is my screen name.

***Your real name is Big Seth? LMAO

^Hahaha

30. DJ Chase Says:

ya boi making it rain in the abortion clinic (c) FBM status updates

*DEAD*

31. illuminati by nature Says:

big_seth Says:

March 4th, 2011 at 11:25 am
    I’m just afraid some stalker lurker gon think we cool & try to add my.

or Mindy gon try to add me & the wifey gon be askin who this bitch is. LOL

***LOL…I got Shanti on FB, wifey’s never had a problem w/that

32. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

illuminati by nature Says:

March 4th, 2011 at 11:24 am
    big_seth Says:

March 4th, 2011 at 11:23 am
    I’ve never seeked anyone from Nah out on FB, they have all found me.

I’m easy to find because my gov is my screen name.

***Your real name is Big Seth? LMAO

*wears a Muammar Gaddafi mask in Libya*

33. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

# big_seth Says:
    March 4th, 2011 at 10:58 am

F YOU PAY ME! Says:
    March 4th, 2011 at 10:56 am
    I just realized that 2 Dope Boyz & OnSMASH SHIT on Nahright.com

Nahright never features indie artists only niggas already signed to majors

that shit is wack

false, The been postin Wiz & spitta since WAAAAAAAAAAAAYY before they got signed.

Hate harder fam.

Wiz was with Warner and even after he was dropped the nigga was signed to Atlantic as early as BAR but they kept it hush

Now spitta..ok you got me

But the ratio of indie to major artists posted on this well viewed site is horrendous.

Why the fuck do i keep seeing posts about Mac Miller, Yela and all these bum ass dudes on Majors when there are so many talented indie artists

I guess because the indie artists cant pay Nah right for a feature

This aint hate
    This is fact

34. hl Says:

That Charlie Sheen interview on Bigghostface is hilarious.

35. DJ Chase Says:

I guess because the indie artists cant pay Nah right for a feature

This aint hate
    This is fact

^Its also the fundamental prinicples of Payola

36. big_seth Says:

illuminati by nature Says:
    March 4th, 2011 at 11:26 am
    big_seth Says:

March 4th, 2011 at 11:25 am
    I’m just afraid some stalker lurker gon think we cool & try to add my.

or Mindy gon try to add me & the wifey gon be askin who this bitch is. LOL

***LOL…I got Shanti on FB, wifey’s never had a problem w/that

LOL @ my gov

& Shanti (as far as I know) don’t be tryin to get niggas to look at her ustream strippin like mindy.

Talmbout “I’m bored. Come watch me ;)”

37. Mook Says:

I actually like Mac Miller because he’s finally doing what I wanted to see a white rapper do…be himself

Yelawolf and Em can somewhat sound black when they rap but Mac doesnt he sounds like the regular white teen just rapping…and he’s not a bad rapper at that

he’s probably even more lyrical than wiz

38. illuminati by nature Says:

tryin to get niggas to look at her ustream strippin like mindy.

***word?

***sends friend request to Mindy

39. Mook Says:

*waits for Nah to post Odd Future Wolf Gang music*

40. LeRoy Green Says:

Apollo Brown’s album “Clouds” is dope. If you like instrumentals to just zone out too, you should peep this.

These are just snippets but i liked the majority of these beats

undergroundhiphop.com/store/detail.asp?=Apollo-Brown-Clouds-Mello-Music-Group&UPC=MMG015CD

41. Troyvul Says:

_________>> Mac Miller

42. DJ Chase Says:

*waits for Nah to post Odd Future Wolf Gang music*

^We all know this isn’t happening. I dont know how it started, but the way Tyler was going in on Nahright and 2DBs, we know that they’re not being posted on here in the foreseeable future

43. illuminati by nature Says:

LeRoy Green Says:

March 4th, 2011 at 11:30 am
    Apollo Brown’s

***Is Blaxploitation making a comeback that nobody told me about?

***Changes name to “Black Dynamite”

44. Black brokaw Says:

you be on facebook 24 hours a day, you niggas get no pussy

This would be funny as hell. Most people think this anyway

45. RLW Says:

For real, this and not OF??

46. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Wac Miller

47. Mook Says:

*waits for Nah to post Odd Future Wolf Gang music*

I’m wondering if Eskay, Dre, or Nate know anything about them? shit i dont really think they are that mad at 2db or nah but they do have a point lil tyler dude is dope and he does produce all his music/videos but i think they spoke too soon i mean they pretty much got exposure when that “yonkers” video came out it’s not like they were on a lot of peoples radar before that

48. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

What ODD Future say about Nah Right?

49. P.W. Says:

This shit is CO INTEL and so is ODDFUTURE.