Video: Fat Joe on NBC’s Nitecap (Teaser)

Airs Monday.

27 Responses to “Video: Fat Joe on NBC’s Nitecap (Teaser)”

eskay come chill, with the niggas that build.

2. Hopp Says:

Yeah, yeah, yeah …

But where’s Darkside Vol. 2 ?

3. hl Says:

cOLD Says:

eskay come chill, with the niggas that build.

^I cosign this sentiment.

5. JihaD Says:

abortatron Says:
    March 4th, 2011 at 9:07 pm
    Lifestyle Music Ft. HL and Abortatron (prod by M-Lito)

only if you lemme go for 68 bars like cap did on “winter warz”

Yo,

Cap made his mind up that day he was gonna mark his place in history.

and damn if he didn’t do it.

JihaD

6. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

^ cBc.
    dddddd

what does cbc mean

7. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Another thing i hate, when u married and ur life gets around other married chicks only thing them bitches talk about is their bad ass kids and what they kids did lately….smmfh…are u going drink or babysit

8. hl Says:

abortatron Says:

HL you got a link to that whole DJ set DOOM did in europe?

^Truthfully I was stanning out. Not sure if Madlib or DOOM produced the beats he was playing but it sounded ILL. Especially the first one he played with the organ sample.

9. JihaD Says:

hl Says:
    March 4th, 2011 at 9:09 pm
    cOLD Says:

eskay come chill, with the niggas that build.

^I cosign this sentiment.

I no-sign both these statements.

JihaD

I swear there’s a bogey out there, with my name on it.

11. Hopp Says:

” how i’m gonna own a court, but don’t ball with the niggas that come to play (pause) ”

You can own a stadium and …

Well, need I go on ?

>I swear there’s a bogey out there, with my name on it.

bout to make a bogey run.

what does cbc mean

^ case BEEN closed (c) Landlord.

just another way of cosigning. This internet shit >>>

14. Hopp Says:

Was DMX, Ja Rule and Jay-Z on a group a good idea ?

bout to make a bogey run.

^ I swore to the wiz, I’ll give them shits up….its been years.

16. hl Says:

Now ya’ face laced like ashtray face.

17. JihaD Says:

Hopp Says:
    March 4th, 2011 at 9:14 pm
    Was DMX, Ja Rule and Jay-Z on a group a good idea ?

At the time, hell yeah.

Its Murda >>>>
    Murdergram >>>>>>

JihaD

18. Eastern_Digital Says:

“Try to kill me? I’m the leader, that’s haiku de tat.”

^How ill is this, on a scale from 1 to 10?

0.5

It’s nice to see that whoever wrote this knows what a haiku is, but he fucked up on the syllable count big time. plus I hate that type of entendre when it really doesnt make much sense(I get the (hai)ku/coup d’etat). That shit is Papoose status.

lmao…whoever transcribed this fucked up. I just googled this shit and Scarlett aint sayin nothing about no god damn haiku. It’s just “Try to kill me? I’m the leader! That’s coup d’etat”.

I still dont give that shit more than 4 out of 10 child support payments.

19. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Hopp
    2 mins ago
    Was DMX, Ja Rule and Jay-Z on a group a good idea ?

^I think so. Imagine te heat rocks that would have came out of that.

And they were all in the top of their game at the time too. Shit woulda been something special.

20. hl Says:

It’s just “Try to kill me? I’m the leader! That’s coup d’etat”.

^Sigh… Whatever nigga.

21. abortatron Says:

those are DOOM beats.. you can tell because of that signature snare with the heavy *POP* sound and mad emphasis on the downbeat..
    #stannery

but yo, i lost that e mail you sent me.. was that the whole set ? can you re send that shit?

22. JihaD Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    March 4th, 2011 at 9:18 pm

*daps*

Whuddup 3x Homie?

JihaD

23. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I still dont give that shit more than 4 out of 10 child support payments.

^LOL

24. Bricktop Says:

rip etalonhiphopblog

25. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

*Daps The JihaDist*

my bad about last night. Had to make a quick run.

What’s good tho?

26. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Hopp
    2 mins ago
    Was DMX, Ja Rule and Jay-Z on a group a good idea ?

^and just to hear these fools spitting that back and forth “The Essence” flow woulda been hostile gospel. ESPECIALLY when they were prime timing it.

Shit would still be discussed today.

Rule was dope until ^He started singing and shit. That X ^He was pipping had him making fucked up music decisions.

Same for DMX. The fuck was he thinking taking crack tho? Who does that?

27. ave Says: