Joell Ortiz – Look At Me Now Freestyle

Joell Ortiz ft. Sebastian Rios – Look At Me Now Freestyle

[audio:http://hulkshare.com/ap-vnexy54lno4e]

Previously: Joell Ortiz – Hustle Hard Freestyle

55 Responses to “Joell Ortiz – Look At Me Now Freestyle”

1. big545 Says:

Bet this nigga made a Charlie Sheen punchline…

2. Afra Says:

This website does not do a good job covering Lupe Fiasco’s music.
    Why is that ?

3. Mindy Marin Says:

I love Joell!!

4. Remixznflow Says:

O.o

5. Mindy Marin Says:

Afra Says:

March 1st, 2011 at 10:14 pm
    This website does not do a good job covering Lupe Fiasco’s music.
    Why is that ?

I guess you missed the numerous comments picking the album apart

6. Mindy Marin Says:

big545 Says:

March 1st, 2011 at 10:14 pm
    Bet this nigga made a Charlie Sheen punchline…

7. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE
    2 mins ago
    Jihad’s Paragraphs>>>>>Mindys Rapid fire comments tho

^Co-sign. She got that Bobby Brown jaw posting.

8. big545 Says:

Samir Says:

March 1st, 2011 at 10:12 pm
    ===
    Word. You heard that Journey To the 5th Echlon?

9. Mindy Marin Says:

Co-sign. She got that Bobby Brown jaw posting.

ketch-up!

10. Afra Says:

@ mindy

Im not talking about the comments my brother. Im talking about the actual blog posts.

11. JihaD Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    March 1st, 2011 at 10:10 pm
    @JihaD,

For some reason, it seems all my contact info on you is all sorts of wrong.

Hit me up tomorrow so we can talk business. I need to send these books to the right address and talk about this joint y’all cooking up (no Charlie Sheen).

Say no more. What time is best for you?

JihaD

12. Mindy Marin Says:

I was just making an observation… my brother

13. Mindy Marin Says:

@ afra

14. NovemberEnd Says:

Wasalu is ban from this site for running up on Shake w/ goons, and for talking greasy to Ashmi on Twitter

15. Mindy Marin Says:

cant please everybody.

oh well.

*cartwheel in miniskirt and no panties*

16. why? Says:

The word of the year is winning. But SMH at the government and the media for using Sheen to distract us from the real shit going on.

17. charles lee ray Says:

Beanpie my brother?

18. LeRoy Green Says:

Who the hell is Tyler the creator and what work of his should i listen to?

19. JihaD Says:

NovemberEnd Says:
    March 1st, 2011 at 10:22 pm

I don’t remember who it was, but they said Wasalu ran up on Shake in tight jeans and razor scooters, lol.

That image had me in tears.

FACT.

JihaD

20. Remixznflow Says:

# Mindy Marin Says:
    March 1st, 2011 at 10:24 pm

cant please everybody.

oh well.

*cartwheel in miniskirt and no panties*

*turns the fan on*

*perma stank face*

21. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Say no more. What time is best for you?

In about an hour or tomorrow around 11am (Central). I’ve been calling and getting a busy signal or a voicemail. Finally got through and an old lady picked up and swore I was a bill collector looking for her dead husband (the FUCK?!).

Crazy shit bro.

22. EnglandRepresent Says:

mindy, you probably do have a vagina, but why use your full name online?

^^Truth. There’s a lotta weird folk on the interweb. It’s alright for a geezer to put himself on front street cos I’ll knock your teeth out if you wanna test but different for a woman. Should be a bit cautious.

23. JihaD Says:

LeRoy Green Says:
    March 1st, 2011 at 10:25 pm
    Who the hell is Tyler the creator and what work of his should i listen to?

19 year old kid who makes Brutha Lynch Hung/ Necro/ OG Marshall Mathers/ Triple Six mafia style horrorcore rap.

Listen to Yonkers.

If you don’t like that, you won’t bother with the music.

JihaD

24. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

# Mindy Marin Says:
    March 1st, 2011 at 10:24 pm

cant please everybody.

oh well.

*cartwheel in miniskirt and no panties*

^See. That’s that Bobby Brown jaw comment shit I was talking about.

25. Mindy Marin Says:

Thanks Eng. I should probably be more cautious

26. JihaD Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    March 1st, 2011 at 10:26 pm
    Say no more. What time is best for you?

Crazy shit bro.

I’ma call tommorow. I’m bout to go to sleep in :30 so I can get up and go running @ 6.

LOL @ that story tho. I switched #’s a couple months ago. Did you get my text when I sent it to everyone? Are you calling a 770 # or a 912 #?

JihaD

Can you say the same….
    Remix is
    Troy is
    Jihad is
    BSG
    HW
    Others r under question….

Adds
    Free J
    Kev
    Mcb
    Beezy(RIP)

29. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

“I’m not gonna keep pretending I’m not special” – Charlie Sheen #CharlieSheenLifestyle

30. kevfrescura de talco Says:

mindy will get my vitamin S pipe fitting stylings off the strenf of that new bikini dance youtube video.

she needs it to enhance her hip & ass game. i’ll make her buffie the body in under a week of steady hammering.

31. Mindy Marin Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:

March 1st, 2011 at 10:28 pm
    # Mindy Marin Says:
    March 1st, 2011 at 10:24 pm

cant please everybody.

oh well.

*cartwheel in miniskirt and no panties*

^See. That’s that Bobby Brown jaw comment shit I was talking about.

Oh come on.
    I need to amuse myself around all of this testosterone.

32. Mook Says:

Who the hell is Tyler the creator and what work of his should i listen to?

like Jihad said if you don’t like Yonkers then don’t bother…but if you do then download his mixtape “BASTARD” shit is pretty dope imo

33. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Just like they tried to say
    007=Xerces=Frankie=JihaD
    That’s the funniest to me

34. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

JihaD

^Yeah. That’s the crazy thing about it though. And I got the text about the addy too. Then, when I tried to call last week and this week, shit’s been an upheel battle to get through.

Prolly the wifey in one of her mad spells. Can’t call the mix up though.

35. Mindy Marin Says:

Can you say the same….
    Remix is
    Troy is
    Jihad is
    BSG
    HW
    Others r under question….

Adds
    Free J
    Kev
    Mcb
    Beezy(RIP)

paper thin conspiracy theories.

stop theorizing already…sheesh

36. charles lee ray Says:

Nigga pap said, she don’t mess wit the Yay no more like amber rose

37. Mindy Marin Says:

I like my little curves just fine, thank you very much :)

38. kevfrescura de talco Says:

tyler & earl the sweatshirt are dope.

it ain for everybody tho.

39. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Oh come on.
    I need to amuse myself around all of this testosterone.

^Aight Ma, I’ll ease up and let you breathe.

40. Jayson Werth's beard Says:

some people just need to keep their blogs/websites to themselves

41. Samir Says:

big545 Says:
    March 1st, 2011 at 10:17 pm

Word. You heard that Journey To the 5th Echlon?

Nah. I’ve only listened to a small portion of their discography so far, but I’ll check it out. I saw some of their videos only a few days before I saw the Fallon performance, so I’m a little late on it all.

42. EnglandRepresent Says:

That Catfish shit is fucked up. Haven’t watched it but I’ve heard about it. Ol’ boy travels across the world to see this bird he met online and then finds out she was a moose. Gutted.

43. kevfrescura de talco Says:

I like my little curves just fine, thank you very much :)

> yeah but you can’t control the effects of what a proper piping would do.

jussayin

44. JihaD Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:
    March 1st, 2011 at 10:33 pm
    tyler & earl the sweatshirt are dope.

it ain for everybody tho.

This.

JihaD

45. Mindy Marin Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

March 1st, 2011 at 10:35 pm

oh ok. So that’s what it’s about. I don’t see why frankie thinks that has anything to do with me.

46. Mindy Marin Says:

oh shit.

Vanderbilt is creeping back

Vande 53 Kentucky 57 8:49 to go

47. LeRoy Green Says:

^^^^^^6

i immediately youtube’d his shit and watched the Yonkers vid.

you couldn’t have described his style any better lol

i fux wit it, gotta hear more but he got 2 million views for eatin a cockroach. i aint mad at em

48. Mook Says:

Tyler, The Creator’s potential >>>>

49. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^Not ever Nahgger knows you’ve been around for a while though. Not every Nahgger knows you’re also a bit left of centre.

50. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

That Catfish shit is fucked up. Haven’t watched it
    but I’ve heard about it. Ol’ boy travels across the
    world to see this bird he met online and then
    finds out she was a moose. Gutted.
    oh ok. So that’s what it’s about. I don’t see why
    frankie thinks that has anything to do with me.

^its a lil deeper tho chick had mutiple profikes fake fam members like 15 facebooks , 2-3 cell phones she created lives!!!!

Mindy coukd just be one of yours

51. Remixznflow Says:

Not every Nahgger knows you’re also a bit left of centre.

thats all im sayin…

52. Bxconnect Says:

Yeah i am on a drug its called charlie sheen.this charlie sheen interview has more quotables then a lil wayne mixtape.i will never erase it from my dvr.this shit is pure comedy.

53. LeRoy Green Says:

@Mook

good lookin out, i’ma look for that mixtape right now.

lol @ Earl the sweatshirt bein somebodys rap name but i’ll check 4 that too

54. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^OK that’s proper fucked up. Why would you even bother.

55. Samir Says:

“One thing I try to stress about this project is, I love and hate this album. I listen to it and I’ll like some of the songs. But when I think about what it took to actually get the record together and everything that I went through on this record—which is something I can’t separate—I hate this album. A lot of the songs that are on the album, I’m kinda neutral to.”

“The hook was already on it with Skylar. The first day I heard it, I went into the studio and recorded it. The song had a bridge we took out because initially, the song was supposed to be about a relationship, like a boyfriend/girlfriend, Drake song or something. And I’m like, ‘Nah, I’m going to talk about world affairs.’”