Cam’ron ft. Vado – Hey Muma

Killa and Vado have a new catcall which is sure to prompt a bunch of blank stares and wtf-did-that-nigga-just-call-me‘s if it ever catches on.

Cam’ron ft. Vado – Hey Muma | Nukeshare

Props: Miss Info

158 Responses to “Cam’ron ft. Vado – Hey Muma”

1. PHENOMENON Says:

So there’s no other picture of those two dudes together??

2. SPITGAME Says:

@Eskay

mediafire.com/?a253bqqqet7a3ub <—— For Your Consideration

Im not expecting anything, bro… Not even a post… All I can ask for is an ear, and an honest opinion… If you so choose to post a track, now or in the future later (c) BIG, than it will be greatly appreciated… I would just have to get you some fly artwork or a pic to place… let a nigga know…

As far as the discussion on grind… I whole heartedly agree that it should be an ALL THE TIME grind… And my grind has not been all the time as of late… As of since 2007 to be honest… The thing is, life dont stop for me unfortunately… I dont have no kids, which is a blessing, but I got 3 sisters, now a nephew and a ailing mother who would not be doing half as well If I woulda picked up, moved to NYC or some shit like that and disregarded their situation for however long it would have took me to "get on"…. Now thats an excuse no doubt but, its real… With that said, that didnt stop me from doing all the talent shows, the SMACK shit, the philly dvd scene, having slots on mixtapes next to Jada and nem, fuckin wit DJ Bedtyme, Inacirkle Music Group, actually making records and handing my CD's out… What I havent done in the past 3-4 yrs tho is continue to grind as hard as I should, for the aforementioned reasons…

Now I thanks Shells, Lito, B Ease, Seth, everybody behind the scenes and all yall to help motivate me to throw balls to the wall so ta speak, and pick speed back up… Had it not been for yall, I prolly would not have even recorded a lick of music for going on a year now… And I promise to those who have faith in my ability, and Shells' and Litos' that Ima take a hard ass run at the game, full speed, from now on, until I either have the success I dsesire (which isnt much), or until I know its a bust… Watch a nigga

That is all LOL

3. b Says:

I ain’t using euphemisms
    I give em the truth and then the youth’ll listen
    we could make money in our sleep
    like kids when they tooth is missing
    all you do is join the commission
    no Paul costellano

4. Tong Po Flo Says:

*Says yo hey muma to Jerz momma*

5. Rajon Trondo Says:

*salutes BSG*

6. 911 Says:

*blank stare*

Is that the email you sent eskay or just what you had on your mind bsg..?

7. JihaD Says:

PHENOMENON Says:
    February 24th, 2011 at 7:54 pm
    Remixznflow Says:
    February 24th, 2011 at 7:49 pm

Big game tonite… Miami v Knicks

i got my beer on deck… pizza on the way…

its about to go down…

^ ^
    How much is the lease on that DeLorean El Camino??

Fixed for cultural accuracy.

8. SPITGAME Says:

Rajon Trondo Says:

February 24th, 2011 at 8:04 pm
    *salutes BSG*
    You already know my kiz…. Check your DM in a minute bro

9. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Cam has said Muma before if I remember correctly

10. b Says:

No Paul castallano no Sammy gravano
    just friends of cob the only family that I know
    give us money and power
    give the Grammys to bono
    gives us love and respect address me as intriago
    the one who treat the booth like a synogogue a demigod

11. 911 Says:

peace nahggas, Eat, study and gym… not necessarily in that order.

studying and gym time you should be in everyone’s daily to do list.. FTR.

12. JihaD Says:

*daps BSG*

You already know.

@911- peace, your definitely correct.

13. gramMasta Says:

* salutes jihaD, BSG *

As Promised EP>>>>>>>

^ no frontondo

14. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

BSG, I hope you sent that to his email as well.

15. SPITGAME Says:

Is that the email you sent eskay or just what you had on your mind bsg..?
    I aint send no email….

Just my thoughts, man (c) The GOAT

16. Danny Ocean Says:

in this game it’s pain for the up and coming.

what don’t break a nigga make a nigga.

link don’t work bruh.

18. Smooth Says:

The CamelGOAT paradox is as follows:

How are you both a camel AND a goat.

19. JJ Evans Says:

OK so ‘I Need A Doctor’ song is fucking wack. Am I the only one who thinks so?

20. Smooth Says:

Wtf is Nukeshare?
    The north korean answer to hulkshare?

21. JihaD Says:

gramMasta Says:
    February 24th, 2011 at 8:11 pm
    * salutes jihaD, BSG *

As Promised EP>>>>>>>

^ no frontondo

cBc.

*daps*

Yo Ashmi, go here if you want to listen to BSG- spitgame-shells.bandcamp.com

or if he chooses to post his solo shit, go for it. The nigga is dope.

22. JihaD Says:

Smooth Says:
    February 24th, 2011 at 8:18 pm
    The CamelGOAT paradox is as follows:

How are you both a camel AND a goat.

Camel- a humorous joke on his Joe Cool facial features

GOAT- Greatest Of All Time

23. Tong Po Flo Says:

(c) The GOAT

^ Ras Kass?

24. gramMasta Says:

JJ Evans Says:
    February 24th, 2011 at 8:18 pm

OK so ‘I Need A Doctor’ song is fucking wack. Am I the only one who thinks so?

^ plus one

25. yaboy Says:

LOL @ the link not working.. FAIL

26. Smooth Says:

JJ Evans
    3 mins ago
    OK so ‘I Need A Doctor’ song is fucking wack. Am I the only one who thinks so?

Nah. Its wack and will be forgotten in a couple months. But hes keeping relevant and the song is like number 1 on itunes so it is what it is.

27. b Says:

I see u bsg
    *smiles proudly*
    I taught em everything he know

28. yaboy Says:

i think ‘i need a doctor’ is a solid single

29. Tong Po Flo Says:

OK so ‘I Need A Doctor’ song is fucking wack. Am I the only one who thinks so?

^ Nah you ain’t the only one, sounds like an Recovery leftover

30. Smooth Says:

Smooth Says:
    February 24th, 2011 at 8:18 pm
    The CamelGOAT paradox is as follows:

How are you both a camel AND a goat.

Camel- a humorous joke on his Joe Cool facial features

GOAT- Greatest Of All Time

Lol i know bro.

31. JihaD Says:

gramMasta Says:
    February 24th, 2011 at 8:22 pm
    JJ Evans Says:
    February 24th, 2011 at 8:18 pm

OK so ‘I Need A Doctor’ song is fucking wack. Am I the only one who thinks so?

^ plus one

I’m surprised you bothered to listen. This nigga Dre killed my interest in Detox YEARS ago, and the actual songs that have been released are shit compared to the leaks like Topless and Coulda Been You.

SN: the Heat are putting on work on the Bulls right now.

32. SPITGAME Says:

http ://www.mediafire.com/?a253bqqqet7a3ub
    @Eskay

This right here is downloading for me….. Try one mo’ time

33. PHENOMENON Says:

I downloaded the file. It’s decent.

34. JJ Evans Says:

# Smooth Says:
    February 24th, 2011 at 8:23 pm

JJ Evans
    3 mins ago
    OK so ‘I Need A Doctor’ song is fucking wack. Am I the only one who thinks so?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    So explain to me the dickriding behind this song. I mean I fucks with Kush, they should have pushed that one. But this song is fucking wack. How can it be number 1? I don’t get it.

35. Smooth Says:

JJ Evans
    0 mins ago
    # Smooth Says:
    February 24th, 2011 at 8:23 pm

JJ Evans
    3 mins ago
    OK so ‘I Need A Doctor’ song is fucking wack. Am I the only one who thinks so?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Two words – white girls.

Oh yea, and eminem. Just Loose It was terrible and went to number one. Newtons’ second law : Eminem will always go to number one.

36. Tong Po Flo Says:

How can it be number 1? I don’t get it.

^ One word – Em, it ain’t hard to tell (c) the real GOAT

37. b Says:

*wonders what jihad is thinking* no nowb

38. gramMasta Says:

I’m surprised you bothered to listen.

^ I try to stay subjective with this music shit. I understand one weak song don’t define the artist(s), yet I ain’t gonna stan for EVERYthing the kizza and his steroid induced beatmaker put out on the market. That song is turd strands.

39. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

it ain’t hard to tell (c) the real GOAT

^And let the CHUUCH say AMEN…………. A-M-E-M…….RA

40. JJ Evans Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I only half agree with you there because I actually liked Just Lose It.

41. Smooth Says:

White girls love pseudo emo hooks.
    White boys love eminem.
    Thus I need a doctor was always gonna be number one, regardless.

42. SPITGAME Says:

Yo… I like I Need A Doctor…. Em’s lyricism was on point, Dre did what Dre do, the beat is good, the white bitch did her thing on the hook, and that video cool as hell… The video actually makes me like the song even more… But what the fuck do I know? *shrugs*

aight got it.

44. JihaD Says:

b Says:
    February 24th, 2011 at 8:29 pm
    *wonders what jihad is thinking* no nowb

*wondering when BSG is gonna answer my e-mail*
    *writing a verse for the second EP, Orion’s Belt*
    *working on a post for my Tumblr page*
    *watching the Heat shit on the Bulls*

45. Smooth Says:

I only half agree with you there because I actually liked Just Lose It.

Its a fun record, but its not exactly a great song or anything. Nobody played it 6 months after it dropped…it was just eminem sticking to the formula, over a wack beat.

46. SPITGAME Says:

eskay Says:

February 24th, 2011 at 8:32 pm
    aight got it.
    Bet… I sent an email too, Speezydaking@yahoo….

Shout Out to The Troubleshooter…

47. Eastern_Digital Says:

why is it so hard for people to just drop the “http://” when they post a link in the c-section…always got me look for spaces and missing dots and shit…so not necessary

no shots

48. Bricktop Says:

Wipeout >>>
    The entire show is like the last five minutes of Double Dare. . . . for adults though.

49. Smooth Says:

Mass Debating on Nah Right >>> Masturbating

50. JJ Evans Says:

# SPITGAME Says:
    February 24th, 2011 at 8:31 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That’s cool, your opinion.

51. gramMasta Says:

Turn Me On unfinished leaked track by Dre is better than that Doctor song, IMO. It makes me wanna find a broad and dance it up. Doctor came up on the jukebox the other day at the bar and even kizzas were spending extra to cut that shit off.

52. JJ Evans Says:

# Eastern_Digital Says:
    February 24th, 2011 at 8:34 pm

no shots
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Because they’re fucking stupid. It’s really simple, watch this…

youtube.com

53. JihaD Says:

gramMasta Says:
    February 24th, 2011 at 8:30 pm
    I’m surprised you bothered to listen.

*daps*

I just wasn’t interested in the actual collection of artists. I liked Forgot About Dre, but this doesn’t seem interesting me, nor have I liked any Alex Da Kid production. Furthermore, you dont listen to a Dre album for other niggas and kizzas beats– you want to Hear Andre Young.

So he’s fucking up, lol.

54. Tong Po Flo Says:

White girls love pseudo emo hooks.
    White boys love eminem.
    Thus I need a doctor was always gonna be number one, regardless.

^ Word, Dre ain’t stupid, he knows how to make an hit……and get that good HGH

55. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

# SPITGAME Says:
    February 24th, 2011 at 8:34 pm

eskay Says:

February 24th, 2011 at 8:32 pm
    aight got it.
    Bet… I sent an email too, Speezydaking@yahoo….

Shout Out to The Troubleshooter…

^No prob. I had just converted it over to usershare to send out.

I’m glad it got handled.

Good luck tho fam. I’m rooting for you.

56. gramMasta Says:

Bulls making it a game now

57. EnglandRepresent Says:

Wipeout >>>

^^Tell me you and your little walking aid wouldn’t love to be jumping and slipping around all over that obstacle course???!!! Fuck I’d love a run at that shit.

58. Tong Po Flo Says:

the white bitch did her thing on the hook

^ Lol she kinda cute tho

59. Tong Po Flo Says:

But what the fuck do I know? *shrugs*

^ Not a damn thing

*ice grills*

60. JihaD Says:

Eastern_Digital Says:
    February 24th, 2011 at 8:34 pm

no shots

Because sometimes you can type something up and it ends up in the the c-section matrix never to returned, and its usually a fault of posting a link with just the Http missing.

61. gramMasta Says:

“harlem niggas don.t wear jeans and sandals” still takin shots haha

63. PHENOMENON Says:

Strongchef Says:
    February 24th, 2011 at 8:49 pm

“harlem niggas don.t wear jeans and sandals” still takin shots haha

^ ^
    I never understood that seeing as Jay was on the beach and there were no jeans to be seen. [ll]

64. JihaD Says:

Shut Yo’ Bloodclot Mouth>>>>>

This.

I would have loved to hear a completed version of this, not just a verse for Curtis. And Curtis needs to work with Preemo= FACT.

#teamaggressivecontent

65. hl Says:

@Jihad I can’t comment on your site. What’s this about Jim Jones and Tru Life hiring computer hackers? lol I never heard that before.

66. Bricktop Says:

Wipeout >>>
    * daps Eng*
    You know what it is. I stay trying to convince the wife that we need to get on there for the couples show.

67. PHENOMENON Says:

Bricktop Says:
    February 24th, 2011 at 8:57 pm

Wipeout >>>
    * daps Eng*

^ ^
    The wife knows best.

I’ve seen some nasty spills on that show. Too many people landing awkwardly on their necks. . . especially on those springy ball things they skip over in the water.

68. JihaD Says:

hl Says:
    February 24th, 2011 at 8:56 pm

Why not? You can reply to all my blogs if you have a tumblr account.

And yea, back when that tape dropped, Tru had niggas hack Jim Jones, Cams, and Juelz (and the Dip page) and change the backgrounds to the cover of that mixtape, Trus songs, etc.

Jimmy retaliate with this: nahright.com/2007/01/12/capo-strikes-again-hacks-tru-lifes-myspace/

SN: I commented on your review of Deens/Space Age Hustle/RNT’s Down South argument.

69. hl Says:

Why not? You can reply to all my blogs if you have a tumblr account.

^Oh that’s how it works? Tumblr is weird. Depending on the setup or template, you can comment without logging on to tumblr.

70. JihaD Says:

hl Says:
    February 24th, 2011 at 9:06 pm
    Why not? You can reply to all my blogs if you have a tumblr account.

Say word? Maybe I’m using a fucked up template. I’m too lazy to go thru all the ones they have. Sheeeeit. I JUST figured out how to change the background, lol.

71. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

LF: I keep hearing you guys talk about a Stalley Tape. What/who is that?

72. JihaD Says:

Real rap.

Grammasta got me listening to Shut Ya Bloodclot Mouth again.

Christ this song goes. I woulda loved to hear the original hook preemo put on it. And for Curtis to actually have finished the damn song.

50s unreleased music >>>>> 50 music he chooses to release.

Jihad

73. Rajon Trondo Says:

@ts19

Rapper from Ohio.. His tape is worth a listen IMO

74. hl Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:

LF: I keep hearing you guys talk about a Stalley Tape. What/who is that?

^Ohio rapper. He has a tape called Intelligent Trunk Music.

75. Bricktop Says:

Lol she pretty much says the same thing about the awkward landings and whatnot. Still though, that shit looks ridiculously fun. Just a fifth of Henny and one shot at that obstacle course is all I ask.

76. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

*Daps Tron &HL*

Thanks a mill.

Getting ready to look it up now.

77. gramMasta Says:

50s unreleased music >>>>> 50 music he chooses to release.

Jihad

^ real rap

listening to Bloodclot making steamed shrimp skewers right now

78. kevfrescura de talco Says:

SPITGAME Says: February 24th, 2011 at 8:02 pm

>smh.

so eskay is valued to be a hip hop blogging priest w/a earnest confessional now? the music should speak for itself which by all accounts, it already did.

no shots & continued success but a eskay consign ain that serious fam.

damn. smh. integrity fell off.

79. Rajon Trondo Says:

I need some new music..

80. gramMasta Says:

I’m out

100 to the nahSection Clan

81. Jersey*made*me Says:

a eskay consign ain that serious fam.

SMH. I get it that you don’t like dude,but don’t let those emotions steal your reality. You can’t downplay homie’s connects,with a straight face.

Niggas could wind up performing at South By Southwest or get a look from somebody loooking to sign talent or some shit. This site ain’t chopped liver my nigga.

#itiswhatitis

82. NovemberEnd Says:

The theme song to the Sopranos, plays in the key of life in my mental piano

83. JihaD Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:
    February 24th, 2011 at 9:42 pm
    SPITGAME Says: February 24th, 2011 at 8:02 pm

>smh.

no shots & continued success but a eskay consign ain that serious fam.

damn. smh. integrity fell off.

He wasn’t asking for one, fam.

Troubleshooter actually sent Ashmi one of his songs, and Ashmi asked for another one. BSG BEEN said he gonna with him, or without him, but he’s not gonna BEG him.

And thats respect.

84. Strongchef Says:

#itiswhatitis
    ————————————————

word, not saying is the only way to get on, but its a good co-sign to have

85. kevfrescura de talco Says:

You can’t downplay homie’s connects,with a straight face.

> why can’t i? i’m the type to go and forge connections on my own merit & attain what i desire. & yes eskay has connections. i’m saying, there’s no need to divulge all that info cause a nigga in eskays position can give him an alley oop.

dude checked for speez regardless.

86. kevfrescura de talco Says:

He wasn’t asking for one, fam.

>i never suggested he did.

87. Jersey*made*me Says:

& yes eskay has connections

That’s all i’m saying b. No more,no less.

This nigga is the sole surviving member of UGK……oh wait…

88. JihaD Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:
    February 24th, 2011 at 10:04 pm
    He wasn’t asking for one, fam.

>i never suggested he did.

*daps*

Respect.

I think your missing another part of the conversation, tho.

The second part of what BSG was talking about was in reply to Hoskins and Cypher talking about “part-time” rappers not trying to get on.

89. JihaD Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:
    February 24th, 2011 at 10:05 pm
    & yes eskay has connections

That’s all i’m saying b. No more,no less.

This nigga is the sole surviving member of UGK……oh wait…

ROFLS.

*daps Jerz*

Whuddup, og?

90. kevfrescura de talco Says:

> oh my fault. that whole post read like it was for eskay.

thanks for the clarity tho.

91. EnglandRepresent Says:

It’s not for me to say what connections you have forged or haven’t forged to get what you desire Kev but who the fuck is your little group again????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don’t get emotional and take that personally neither.

92. kevfrescura de talco Says:

why get emotional kizza? you the one enquiring, as if you don’t already know.

93. JihaD Says:

Memo to the Heat:

Stop passing this nigga Bosh the ball.

94. kevfrescura de talco Says:

besides…

when i’m in this c-section promoting my team its not to make a connection with anyone holding weight in the blogosphere. its cause I KNOW my niggas is dope & i wish to share that fact.

simple as that. they’ve done well without online help. thas jus an added incentive.

95. EnglandRepresent Says:

you the one enquiring, as if you don’t already know.

^^Nah but really I don’t who they are. No idea.

96. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

Stop passing this nigga Bosh the ball.
    ==================
    THIS!

97. kevfrescura de talco Says:

^^Nah but really I don’t who they are. No idea.

> yeah but you struggle with your own sexual identity everyday tho.

so did you jus hang today, or did you tuck & tape down pause no homo?

ok you got bars, but I got prisons tho

*cooks*

can discipline be taught?

*cooks on the outro*
    *crunchy black dance*

LF: my mother in law just showed up at the cribdills. *cooks between sentence* I’m thinking menage.

101. JihaD Says:

cOLD Says:
    February 24th, 2011 at 10:32 pm
    can discipline be taught?

But of course.

As long as the consequences are properly explained and ENFORCED, then discipline can be learned.

102. EnglandRepresent Says:

so did you jus hang today

^^You really know how my gonads be positioned? You’re fucking cruddy beard be polluting your thoughts, poisoning your mental.

103. EnglandRepresent Says:

*you really wanna know*

104. kiLLa b00! Says:

this shit hot

^ I see I said.

LF: miss the block for the cool summer nights. Word…

107. kevfrescura de talco Says:

stop studying my face eng. every time we get to shooting you mention my beard.

weirdo.

108. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Email crew I got yall 2morro! Gomna be a CLASSIC!!!

Got dis super smut @ da crib

109. why? Says:

Charlie Sheen > A lot of rappers right now

Email crew I got yall 2morro! Gomna be a CLASSIC!!!

Got dis super smut @ da crib

^ put that smut on the summer jam screen.

111. EnglandRepresent Says:

stop studying my face eng. every time we get to shooting you mention my beard.

weirdo.

^^And you get to thinking about the positioning of my testiculars and that ain’t fucked up weird????? Nah shun.

112. EnglandRepresent Says:

Charlie Sheen > A lot of rappers right now

^^Co-sig. He’s living the dream.

facials, testiculars? smh at the night shift.

Eng BEEN a wierdo tho.

115. hl Says:

cOLD Says:

^^^^^

*uncle murder voice*

AWW MANE!!!

Eng I know you got some crazy stories, you ever have a mother daugther team. My mom in law, got some serious breasts.

hl what you listening to lately?

you hear the kizza Action Bronson?

*comments*

120. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Charlie Sheen > A lot of rappers right now
    cBc

“bitch I think I’m Charlie Sheen”

#myfutureBMFfreestylelyrics

roff, they in there talking about colonoscopies… haha women >>>

122. hl Says:

@cOLD I been listening to WTK, vintage Camp Lo, and that new Fat Joe song. I heard Action Bronson, he’s nice but I need to hear more solo material. His team ain’t live.

123. kevfrescura de talco Says:

nah engrep shun…

i jus overstand the quandary of you ‘down under’ rape a wombat types.

drinking all those fosters in the pub always looking for the skrongest jaw line.

124. hl Says:

Charlie Sheen > Gunplay

But just barely.

His team ain’t live.

^ true indeed. The fat joe song with rae?… quiet as kept, joe puts out heat… word to 300 brolic, and that white.

126. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Cold!

I cld put this on da screen I gives a fuck bout dis bitxh

127. hl Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I cld put this on da screen I gives a fuck bout dis bitxh

^Why shoot degrees about it, when you can be about it?

128. EnglandRepresent Says:

Wombats > _____

Why shoot the breeze about it ? No?

130. EnglandRepresent Says:

Nah cOLD never. My current girl’s mother is righteous though with a lovely set of babylons. I’d love to put it away. Not happening though.

131. Rajon Trondo Says:

Yo cold, wifey ever been like “my mom got huge tits, mine will probably end up like hers”

And then you gotta front like you never noticed her moms tits like that ..

“say word, babe? I never really payed much attention ..”

^ we can dream tho.

133. EnglandRepresent Says:

But actually talkin about this mother/daughter paradigm reminds me of my mate Danny back in the UK who got caught fucking his girlfriend’s mother in the family kitchen over the kitchen table when his girlfriend walked in the house. Should have seen the fireworks coming from that gaffe afterwards.

And then you gotta front like you never noticed her moms tits like that ..

“say word, babe? I never really payed much attention ..”

^ lol, nah.. but we be playing like your moms look good, and she be like so does your pops. We goes in…

^ that’s the illest shit ever…. *imagines mother knowles and Beyonce*

the ultimate mother daughter collabo

137. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Why shoot degrees about it, when you can be
    about it?

^Cmon son niggas kno 00 stay w hoes weekly pix an all! #team100 #teamshownprove

I email niggas iont tinypic cuz too many fuck boys don’t kno da g code.

U can get on da list if u want.

“Its a secret society, all we ask is trust”

138. hl Says:

cOLD Says:

Why shoot the breeze about it ? No?

^Sure. That too.

139. EnglandRepresent Says:

Just imagine a mother being caught by her daughter getting fucked doggy by her daughter’s boyfriend. That’s relationship ruining shit.

140. hl Says:

*daps 007*

141. I got that Courtney Love for ya' Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    February 24th, 2011 at 10:43 pm
    Email crew I got yall 2morro! Gomna be a CLASSIC!!!

Got dis super smut @ da crib
    —————–
    Damn not much changes round here.

Whatup Nakis!! *e-hugs all around*

142. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

===============
    the question is did dude finish….

or reschedule to smash another day becuz that type of attraction doesn’t go away quick

143. I got that Courtney Love for ya' Says:

—————
    Weird ass game but funny!

144. Jersey*made*me Says:

@Jihad,peace my g…had to do them push ups cuz they wasn’t gone do themselves.

@BSG,no you didn’t tell ol’ girl ‘you just left the booth so you already ate.

@cOLD ,Bricks up hoes down.

@ A Chick,I see your work. We gotta link.

peace tron,007,Eng,hl,Cashmere,and all that.

145. EnglandRepresent Says:

the question is did dude finish….

^^He continued to smash his girl or ex-girl’s mother for about a week after that happened and then the mother ditched him because she felt too guilty.

146. Jersey*made*me Says:

I’m going to fucking sleep. But I like what I saw around here this evening as far as niggas on they grown man steez.

147. Jersey*made*me Says:

Oh yeah Eng,fuck your mom….that trick made me rinse my paper towel out and hang it up so it’ll be dry by the time you eat breakfast tomorrow.

I hate a broke whore.

148. Jersey*made*me Says:

149. EnglandRepresent Says:

Jersey actin like his mother is all refined when i know for a FACT that bitch uses steel wool for tampons. Gutter bitch.

150. SPITGAME Says:

@BSG,no you didn’t tell ol’ girl ‘you just left the booth so you already ate.
    Then I told the bitch, no matter I could eat again… Put it next to niggas beats I could squeeze it in (II)….

Yeah KeV my diatribe wasn’t aimed at Esk it was in response to the convo that was goin on in the last post….

Listen man don’t get me wrong… I’m not begging niggas help, yo… I’m not gon ignore it either (to an extent)….

Lets not front like Eskay can’t put some wheels in motion…

But I’m not askin for none a that… Like I said in my paragraph AND in the email I sent… A simple “Yo you got some shit” or a “Yo, this is some bullshit” will do just fine, and I’ll be just as appreciative…

151. Cypher Says:

Smh @ Kev… niggas always gotta come outta the wood work with some negativity.

If them niggas BSG and Eskay wanna build let them niggas get they mason on.

@ BSG I understand where you are coming from and my comments were more in reaction to the sense of entitlement that seemed to color the comments about rappers getting posts.

And thats why as far as rapping its BSG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lil b

But you gotta respect that niggas grind same thing with the Yonkers niggas, they make they own beats, videos, mixtapes. And created a movement.. so if niggas aint at least grinding like them then you’re part timing

152. Cypher Says:

I aint read it like that, i saw Kev comment as him throwing salt. There was nothing behind his comment but to interject negativity into a possibly positive situation. Why? who knows… “some niggas hate” (c) The rapper thats almost as good as nas

153. kevfrescura de talco Says:

cypher…stfu…

da fuck i gotta hate for? i misread bsg’s comment as a “woe is me, thx for the affirmation eskay” post. i didn’t know he was building with anyone else about the dedication it takes to win. what i gotta throw salt for? i bark on my brother & cousin all the time about not being taken lightly & getting too happy from accolades & buffering from lame industry types. thas the shit that weakens the music & makes nigs placate to another mahfukas standard. & what i gotta hate for? i’d barely make my teams success a focal point in my life if my blood relatives weren’t involved. & outside of financial support, i feel me being a student of the culture is of more value to them. AND they stay grinding thru all their lifes problems. with or without a opportunistic connect cause they believe in themselves. its 5 of them collectively.

FOH youngin. neither eskays bank account or hip hop knowledge is something that rivals mine. i don’t care how many platinum stilts he owns.

lol! hate who!?

i’m hating the celts front office & denver right now. thas sensible.

154. gramMasta Says:

real type, if eskay did a double take and even was interested in spitgame’s music, let it be

personally, I would co-sign BSG, nigga nice with the raps

it ain’t about eskay, it’s about BSG, and eskay came down from the heavens to peep son

spit & shellz is good money (them lito beats are peruvian) (disclaimer if you wish)

niggas/kizzas get millions of lurkers here in and outta the game

plug in to the circuit

spammers not needed tho’

155. Nah Right » Video: Cam’ron & Vado – Hey Muma (Behind the Scenes) Says:

[…] Killa and Vado shoot a visual for their new single. […]

156. Nah Right » Cam’ron – Throw It In The Air Says:

[…] Cam rapping about selling Dust and stealing Ac Vigors with Bloodshed  > Cam rapping for radio […]

157. Nah Right » Fat Joe ft. Vado – Massacre on Madison (Remix) Says:

[…] Previously: Cam’ron ft. Vado – Hey Muma […]

158. Nah Right » Cam’ron & Vado – Guns N Butta (Cover & Tracklist) Says:

[…] (via Kingz) for the snippets, please note this preview doesn’t include songs that have already […]