Rick Ross – Bricks

LMAO @ this sample.

Rick Ross – Bricks

Props: Splash again

Previously: Meek Mill Signs to Maybach Music Group (Video)

96 Responses to “Rick Ross – Bricks”

1. b Says:

2. Hoskins Says:

anybody know any products or ways to get rid of this kush smell in my crib?

^^ buy a crib with a window next time

3. d_block_4_life Says:

Rozay!

4. heroin headliner Says:

this this this

5. Hoskins Says:

Where is the 2nd half of the song? wonder who’s featuring

6. S.I.C.K Says:

nigga ross gotta a brand new white t on,you can see the creases.lol

7. Tron Stockton Says:

I see ghosts

*daps HH*

8. O Says:

Crab meats!! BAWSE……..

9. Troyvul Says:

uhhhhh

10. Hoskins Says:

The man up above love for me to sing them poems

11. hl Says:

Dope. Is this new?

12. Hoskins Says:

*RAWSE grunt*

13. d_block_4_life Says:

Peter Piper picked peppers, Rick pitch poems..

14. Troyvul Says:

Boss Stand Unite

15. Carlos Voltron AKA Dixie Normous Says:

LMAO @ this sample.

*Puts on dunce cap*
    Where’s the sample from?

16. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I can’t believe people still take this nigga seriously. He’s Will Ferrell cop status…. for real tho.

Reks > Hall Monitor Ross

17. SPITGAME Says:

That Jeezy verse a couple posts ago >>>

18. Marv Says:

Young Jeezy- Go Out On The Town >>>>>>>>>

Jeezy coming back for the crown….

Niggas been sleeping for too long, wake up brothers, wake up sisters, it’s a brand new day….

19. LeRoy Green Says:

Reks >

^^^^^6

co-sign

20. plug Says:

Reks dropped anything new since that premo joint? I focks wit him all day. //

21. G7 Says:

nice to see Ross change up the content a little bit

22. el feces loco Says:

^^ light a cigarette

23. plug Says:

sometimes I think Ross has ghost writers. that ashes to ashes mixtape was lyrically garbage… but then he drops a few songs with the potent Teflon don flow. but they are so far in between. makes no since.

this is the Teflon don flow with is dope

now go back and listen to any song off ashes to ashes except the barry white song and notice the huge difference

24. Chief Ali Says:

nice to see Ross change up the content a little bit

—–

lmao

25. b Says:

destroy and rebuild cuz the bricks all crumbled
    then put peace together like jigsaw puzzles
    i sense all struggle, ignore the ideal
    listen with my heart, see with the pineal
    the grind’s real, babies trapped in a minefield
    the elite feast while niggas trappin to find meals

^chief ali >>>>>>>>>>rick ross

26. heroin headliner Says:

RAWSE >>>>>>>_____

27. Chief Ali Says:

——-

incense, ozium, stank puss

28. plug Says:

——–
    use papers instead of them dutchmasters yall be using.

I started using blibs instead of my usual papers and developed a nasty cough I cant get rid of. I had to retire :-(

29. Chief Ali Says:

——–
    use papers instead of them dutchmasters yall be using.

its true (c)b-ease

the papers aren’t heavy on the odor side and contribute to a smoother smoking experience. it used to be blunts all day, everyday for the god, but since switching to papers i’ve noticed i have way more energy after blazing as the lungs aren’t being taxed as much

30. d_block_4_life Says:

@WojYahooNBA: Y! Sources: After another clash with star Deron Williams on Wednesday night, Jerry Sloan resigned as Jazz coach.

tinyurl.com/6clzwjc

31. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

anybody know any products or ways to get rid of this kush smell in my crib?

^Go to the car wash in the hood and get a bottle of Weed Be Gone. Shit does wonders. Or Incense, light a newspaper and wave it around, Febreeze, open the windows…

Opening the windows is your best bet because anything else will only mask the scent for a couple of hours or make the underlying scent more noticeable.

32. SPITGAME Says:

Chief Ali Says:

February 10th, 2011 at 3:09 pm
    ——–
    use papers instead of them dutchmasters yall be using.

its true (c)b-ease

Co Sig Sauer

33. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^LMAO. sounds like an info-mercial.

*Daps the Chief*

34. hl Says:

d_block_4_life Says:

^Wow.

35. Captain Planet Says:

d_block_4_life Says:

^Wow.

Is this really why? Him and Deron been squabbling?

36. el feces loco Says:

^switch to coke

37. Carlos Voltron AKA Dixie Normous Says:

What was Deron doing to Sloan? Boning his grand children? Took a shit on his Mormon Bible? Damn.

38. Captain Planet Says:

^switch to coke

*Rozay Grunt*

39. plug Says:

^switch to yoke
    ——–
    *charlie sheens it up*

40. el feces loco Says:

Ross rapidly coming for game’s crown as a top name dropper.

LF:The Making of The Game’s The Documentary

^^funny how the mind works..recollection is a son of a..most of this article everyone contradicted everyone elses memory of the past and what happened.

Game: Cool n Dre? dem my niggaz I knew em from way before music we like brothers

Cooln Dre:Game? Oh we never knew him till like lil after the record came out

41. S.I.C.K Says:

again

Dwight Hardy>>>

The last St Johns Player to make a impact in the NBA wuz who?

42. charles oakley Says:

Jerry Sloan is the second coach to be fired after a loss to the Bulls.

Sloan

O’Brien

We got Dantoni in the cross hairs…..

43. el feces loco Says:

^eat some chinese food then take a shit with the door open

44. gramMasta Says:

money.cnn.com/2011/02/10/markets/dollar/index.htm

^ uh-oh

45. gramMasta Says:

The last St Johns Player to make a impact in the NBA wuz who?

^ Ron Artest of The LA Lakers

46. el feces loco Says:

money.cnn.com/2011/02/10/markets/dollar/index.htm

^ uh-oh

It was written..there eventually will only be one kind of money..which will then evolve into everyone getting “credits”..thats when the scannable microchips in the foreheads and arms come into play.

47. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

El Feces Loco
    3 mins ago

^eat some chinese food then take a shit with the door open

^

I’m out.

Peace

48. el feces loco Says:

Play that Saigon record loudly

49. b Says:

el feces loco Says:
    February 10th, 2011 at 3:16 pm

^switch to coke

^i would but it aint that pure yayo they had in the 30’s when u were coming up.

50. Captain Planet Says:

Stage 6: microchips in the foreheads and arms

51. Carlos Voltron AKA Dixie Normous Says:

# charles oakley Says:
    February 10th, 2011 at 3:24 pm

Jerry Sloan is the second coach to be fired after a loss to the Bulls.

Sloan

O’Brien

We got Dantoni in the cross hairs…..

I’ll be glad to get rid of D’Antoni, but the Knicks beat the Bulls twice already. Stop dreaming.

52. nessnice Says:

i need to hear a ross and fred the godson calabo… that would be ill

53. Chief Ali Says:

*daps TS1900*

yo you get that email? i meant to put the math in there, check your inbox later bro

i could use your insight on some projects i wanna put together, one of them i’ve been considering is a non for profit org

54. el feces loco Says:

*goes to see the weed man*

*he scans my arm to charge 2 ravioli bags of piff*

*has insufficient funds*

*cops a nickle of reggie instead*

55. Charles Oakley Says:

Blake Griffin >>>>> amare

56. hl Says:

Strong Arm Steady – Chiba Chiba Pt. 2 (Prod. Madlib)

^This is tough. Was this on one of the Medicine Show albums?

57. Chief Ali Says:

——

wild part is, this don’t sound far fetched at all

niggas already living in the jetsons era, only thing missing is the flying cars

58. d_block_4_life Says:

My nigga crime pays

rozay!

59. b Says:

them i’ve been considering is a non for profit org

el feces loco Says:
    February 10th, 2011 at 3:32 pm
    *goes to see the weed man*

*he scans my arm to charge 2 ravioli bags of piff*

*has insufficient funds*

*cops a nickle of reggie instead*

^when the old head efl does shit like this, Im almost guaranteed to life.

60. b Says:

^when the old head efl does shit like this, Im almost guaranteed to laugh

61. el feces loco Says:

# nessnice Says:
    February 10th, 2011 at 3:32 pm

i need to hear a ross and fred the godson calabo… that would be ill

^ a restaraunteur’s dream

62. Captain Planet Says:

^when the old head efl does shit like this, Im almost guaranteed to life.

Haaaaaaa!!!

EFL making niggas live.

63. b Says:

nessnice Says:
    February 10th, 2011 at 3:32 pm
    i need to hear a ross and fred the godson calabo… that would be ill

^that would be ill, take off fdg verse and we can talk

64. b Says:

clap from janet>>>>>>captain planet

65. Captain Planet Says:

clap from janet>>>>>>captain planet

Witty one.

B you just mad EFL jokes give you a pulse. You ain’t fooling anyone.

66. el feces loco Says:

b think he different cause he sprinkle the weed on top of the crack..talking bout don’t turn the blunt over

67. Captain Planet Says:

e > b

(c) Captain Planet

68. SPITGAME Says:

peace

69. el feces loco Says:

Haaaaaaa!!!

EFL making niggas live.

^ Thats my little son sun, I was trynna claim that nigga this year but his moms bugging cause he still live with her

70. Captain Planet Says:

b started smoking cause Wiz got Amber. But he was unprepared for Moms to come smell that shit and give him an ass-whooping

71. b Says:

el feces loco Says:
    February 10th, 2011 at 3:38 pm

^wow fam, u missed ur calling.lmao

72. Chief Ali Says:

b Says:

i need to hear a ross and fred the godson calabo… that would be ill

^that would be ill, take off fdg verse and we can talk

——-

lol

you don’t draw with fred? he’s not the illest but he’s pretty decent IMO

^Fred got bars, I will shoot@ my own mama for a laugh in the c section lol.im more interested to hear chief over an instrumental than fred tho, make it happen.

78. Hoskins Says:

White whip; Michael Douglas

79. b Says:

I never seen a nigga laugh at his own joke in the c section until now.>>>>>>captain planet

80. Captain Planet Says:

Fred got bars, I will shoot@ my own mama for a laugh in the c section lol.

bGems

81. plug Says:

money.cnn.com/2011/02/10/markets/dollar/index.htm

^ uh-oh

——–
    why yall think they got all these “we buy gold” stores everywhere.

82. S.I.C.K Says:

im more interested to hear chief over an instrumental
    Me too(II)

@Chief I got plenty of beats nobody wants.LOL Holla atcha boy!

83. Captain Planet Says:

You still haven’t. I wasn’t laughing at my joke, I was laughing that EFL and I both know you still live with your moms … and we both violate that bitch anally.

84. b Says:

damn captain, one shot and u going crazy lol.

85. b Says:

^you win.EFL U AINT GOT NO ETHER FA ME?CAPTAIN NEED ETHER FOR DUMMIES

86. b Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    February 10th, 2011 at 3:45 pm
    im more interested to hear chief over an instrumental
    Me too(II)

@Chief I got plenty of beats nobody wants.LOL Holla atcha boy!

^thats that bullshit sick.whaddup tho

87. Captain Planet Says:

Crazy? … this is light shit.

Don’t make me get my Egyptian Police Riot Gear on.

(See what I did there? Inject some Current Events)

88. Captain Planet Says:

b: you win Captain Planet

cBc

89. el feces loco Says:

@Chief I got plenty of beats nobody wants.LOL Holla atcha boy!

^ lol @ SICK..I bet he never gon stop making beats tho

Yo SICK send me your wackest beat..imma make it sound like Just-Dre did it.

90. NEWKIDONDABLOG Says:

rozay did wakk on this… h

91. S.I.C.K Says:

*daps b*

C.P. was playing nice all this time,now you gonna get him riled up.LOL

Sensible CP>>”Warmode” C.P.

@b be honest nigga you ain`t even put pen to paper yet….RIGHT???

Too much smoking and fucking average looking snowbunnies..EH??

92. S.I.C.K Says:

Yo SICK send me your wackest beat..imma make it sound like Just-Dre did it.

what`s your addy??Anyone else while I`m at it?

93. why? Says:

I wanna break something now.

94. tre Says:

lmao, indeed.

95. Nah Right » Rick Ross feat. Meek Mill – Perfectionist (Radio Rip) Says:

[…] Rick Ross – Bricks | Meek Mill Signs to Maybach Music Group […]

96. Nah Right » Rick Ross feat. Meek Mill – Perfectionists (prod. The Alchemist) [CDQ] Says:

[…] Rick Ross – Bricks | Meek Mill Signs to Maybach Music Group […]