Video: Talib Kweli ft. Sean Price – Palookas (Live at SIRIUS, NYC)

Talib did an in-studio performance of this Gutter Rainbows cut with Ruck at Sirius in NY yesterday.

Due to my weight gain, I had to double the dosage
of drugs that i do, a n***a stay toasted… P!

Props to Good*Fella Media

Previously: Talib Kweli ft. CyHi Da Prynce – I’m On One (Remix)

18 Responses to “Video: Talib Kweli ft. Sean Price – Palookas (Live at SIRIUS, NYC)”

1. Samir Says:

Jackson7 Says:
    February 8th, 2011 at 12:05 pm
    i always thought Samir = Blu…
    you mention Blu or Exile, and Samir magically appears..

Haha, yeah I’m def a Blu stan. Difficulties, All the King’s Men, ‘Til We Die, and Grandma’s Kitchen have all been released in CDQ, btw. I’ll up them to Hulkshare later.

big_seth Says:
    February 8th, 2011 at 12:09 pm
    SMH @ the fact Godlee Barnes will never get a proper release.

It’s included as a bonus disc to the mastered HerFavoriteColo(u)r release in March. I think Nature Sounds said the quality was going to be better.

2. Jackson7 Says:

———————-

thanks forreal

3. KzA Says:

HerFavoriteColo(u)r

worst. cd. ever.

I listened to it twice.. for like 30 minutes each.. and couldnt find raps on it. wtf was this

4. KzA Says:

KzA Says:

February 8th, 2011 at 1:01 pm
    HerFavoriteColo(u)r

worst. cd. ever.

I was tryin too.. no blind hate.. cuz I heard dude Blu was too dope.. but that tape was strange

5. Carlos Voltron AKA Dixie Normous Says:

Link or serve as Rawse’s wash cloth.

6. d_block_4_life Says:

Co-sign Tony Parker being underrated. At one point he was the best driving PG in the league.

Eric Gordon >

7. rocstar Says:

with that said, i would take nene over bynum anyday.

8. d_block_4_life Says:

Sidebar: NOBODY splits defenders like D. Wade, and effortlessly, too.

9. rocstar Says:

d_block_4_life Says:

February 8th, 2011 at 1:09 pm
    Sidebar: NOBODY splits defenders like D. Wade, and effortlessly, too.

chris paul is pretty good at it too. but dwade is on another level. it almost looks illegal the way he moves from one side to the other.

10. Doug Says:

New Saigon album >

11. Marv Says:

WTF Son. Let me comment.

12. d_block_4_life Says:

New Saigon album >
    george4378@ gmail.com

13. LeRoy Green Says:

Wade is the best offensive player in the league.

14. Samir Says:

Carlos Voltron AKA Dixie Normous Says:
    February 8th, 2011 at 1:04 pm

Link or serve as Rawse’s wash cloth.

hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.11664/title.blus-her-favorite-colur-coming-march-vinyl-digital-ep-in-february
    formspring.me/NATURESOUNDS/q/782889392
    Q: Will TheGodleeBarnesLP be mixed and mastered?
    A: GodLee has been mastered but it has not been remixed as i dont think the original files still exist. It sounds much fuller now but unfortunately some of the sound imperfections are still there (thats why its a bonus disc).

15. Doug Says:

d_block_4_life Says:
    February 8th, 2011 at 1:15 pm
    New Saigon album >
    george4378@ gmail.com

Its streaming on his myspace….I don’t know if webrip is out yet.

16. d_block_4_life Says:

Its streaming on his myspace….I don’t know if webrip is out yet.
    Oh iight.

17. S.I.C.K Says:

Rawse’s wash cloth.

probably smells like elmer`s glue/vinegar/cheese/blunt ashes mingled.

18. hl Says:

That G Rap EP is sounding crazy so far.