Talib Kweli Interview w/ Shade45’s Morning Show

Talib went up to Shade 45 this morning to promote and discuss his new album Gutter Rainbows which is available digitally in the US and in stores everywhere else worldwide.

Talib explains the title and why this album is digital only in the States:

In part 2, he talks about being the #1 Hip-Hop album on iTunes (#5 overall) by doing it independently this time around and compares it to Reflection Eternal’s Revolutions Per Minute not even cracking the Top 10 in the first week, which he contributes to his ex-record label’s lack of promotion.

Part 3: Talib takes calls from fans and denies rumors.

Stream the album in full here (updated with AOL link).

Previously: Talib Kweli – Cold Rain (Video)

181 Responses to “Talib Kweli Interview w/ Shade45’s Morning Show”

1. Hopp Says:

Consensus on his album ?

2. Jersey*made*me Says:

@SICK

Active pussy bitches ain’t got no value to me. If niggas bouncing you around and you look good,chances are your pussy ain’t shit.

See Halle Berry

3. 456 Says:

lol @ no one even mentioning joe budden in his own thread

4. d_block_4_life Says:

Saw a few people rave about this LP. I gave it a spin on the ride home a day ago and yeah, it’s safe to say that I’m not gonna be the next guy to rave about it. It’s average at best.

5. d_block_4_life Says:

H.A.M. is slowly growing on me (II).

6. NovemberEnd Says:

Consensus on his album ?
    ^^^^^
    the first 4-5 songs were good

the rest of the album was a snooze fest

7. b Says:

d_block_4_life Says:
    January 26th, 2011 at 2:50 pm
    H.A.M. is slowly growing on me (II).

^this ninja always talkin bout food

8. Cypher Says:

talib can’t carry a listeners attention for a whole album…FACT

9. Jersey*made*me Says:

when Milkshake dropped with Kelis in them tight ass jeans >>

plus she was hella smart too – i could see what Nas was thinking – been in the same situation

everything that glitters aint gold

Man that’s ALL relationships. They all are on a time limit. It’s just how much bullshit you can take and how long. Some people stay and stick it out,most don’t. Nas ain’t no worse than nobody else. Let’s not act like Jay didn’t sign a sucker ass pre-nup to pay his own WIFE to have kids.

10. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Kweli – Palookas feat. Sean Price >>>>

11. 456 Says:

H.A.M. is slowly growing on me (II).

^the beat works in the ride

12. Beezy Says:

talib can’t carry a listeners attention for a whole album

^reflection eternal begs to differ

13. Jersey*made*me Says:

^reflection eternal begs to differ

co-sign

14. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

talib can’t carry a listeners attention for a whole album

^reflection eternal begs to differ
    ========================
    RPM was one of the best album’s released last year.

As long as he’s been in the game, Kweli is still improving.

Gutter Rainbows isn’t his best album, but it’s nice vibe music.

Cold Rain >>>>

15. Hopp Says:

” the first 4-5 songs were good ”

I don’t think that’s a coincidence.

If u think the rest is a snooze fest, I think it’s safe to sasume the first 4-5 are jus’ as boring, but u managed to tolerate because ur enthusiasm was higher at start.

In any event, Palookas >

16. d_block_4_life Says:

Kweli – Palookas feat. Sean Price >>>>
    The joint produced by Ski was ill, too.

17. Jersey*made*me Says:

My biggest problem with Kweli is signing Jean Grae and not knowing what to do with her.

18. Hopp Says:

” being the #1 Hip-Hop album on iTunes (#5 overall) by doing it independently this time around and compares it to Reflection Eternal’s Revolutions Per Minute not even cracking the Top 10 in the first week, which he contributes to his ex-record label’s lack of promotion. ”

O.

Nice.

19. d_block_4_life Says:

is signing Jean Grae
    She murked that song with Cole and Elect something serious.

20. b Says:

that jr reid video is hilarious, he singing to the chronic, hugging the shit.i just loooooooove chronic

*snorkels at grand canyon*

22. el feces loco Says:

# 456 Says:
    January 26th, 2011 at 2:48 pm

lol @ no one even mentioning joe budden in his own thread

just went and watched..Joey had a hitlist of fine bitches he ran thru..When you can say the wackest chick I ever fucked was Tahiry..u winning.

Bria > Esther > Somaya > Tahiry

23. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

==============================
    She’s a difficult artist to market cause number one, she’s a female & #2, she’s not just T&A, she can rap, and not in the commercial, mainstream sense. No, she can really rap. But she still needs a hook to bring people in.

That’s a tough one to figure out, especially if she’s trying to compete on the same level as a Nicki Minaj.

24. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

Niggas ever been Snowboarding? Funnest thing I’ve ever done truth!
    Got a concussion, fucked me knee up pretty bad too but still shit is intense just painfull

25. el feces loco Says:

Bria > Esther > Somaya > Gloria > Tahiry

26. b Says:

tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:
    January 26th, 2011 at 3:07 pm
    Niggas ever been Snowboarding? Funnest thing I’ve ever done truth!

^some of these knuckleheadz need to check they neck fa red(c)one of dem immigrants

27. Cypher Says:

^reflection eternal begs to differ

co-sign

that’s a group… I said by himself.

And yes I know hi tek is a producer. All I’m sayin is his solo albums never hold my attention for very long. His flow isn’t very diverse.

28. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:
    January 26th, 2011 at 3:07 pm
    Niggas ever been Snowboarding? Funnest thing I’ve ever done truth!

Snowboarding is ill. We have about 15 different mountains out here to do so, so I go rather often. Specially if you got a couple mountain joints/flasks.

29. d_block_4_life Says:

Bria > Esther > Somaya > Gloria > Tahiry
    Jesus Christ @ this list.

30. b Says:

His flow isn’t very diverse.add to that an annoying voice, and a positive message and bam,I’ll pass.

31. Jersey*made*me Says:

No, she can really rap. But she still needs a hook to bring people in.

But that’s the thing,not even on a competitive level,just good music. If you peep the comments on her Youtube you’ll see people mostly bigging her up and waiting for some new music. She got a big enough following to make some bread. But where’s the new songs? Talib done a few albums since signing her.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rapper run labels

32. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

=======================================
    Dude’s got lyrics though & that flow has come to be his trademark, how he can sped it up or slow it down & still manage to keep his verses dense lyrically.

Talib is a rapper’s rapper. Niggas who know, respect it.

33. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Joe gets bad bitches cBc but he can’t keep n they treat him like the bitch so fuck that

34. Hoskins Says:

Esther> Gloria> Tahiry> Somaya

Bria 1 or 2 but he said he doesnt know her

35. big_seth Says:

I think Kweli always been dope.

The only album of his I can’t really listen to is eardrum.

& that is because its like 48 songs on 1 disc. If he would have picked like 13 it would have been great.

Quality is hella dope. i love that album.

36. b Says:

precious>Bria > Esther > Somaya > Gloria > Tahiry

37. Jersey*made*me Says:

lol @ reflection eternal being a group album. Really Cyph??

38. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

^some of these knuckleheadz need to check they
    neck fa red(c)one of dem immigrants

^naw check ya swag b. I’m livin! Sippin Henny on the slopes, only group of niggas up there. Killin it too!

39. Hopp Says:

b Says:
    January 26th, 2011 at 10:50 am 456 Says:
    January 26th, 2011 at 10:47 am
    you can always count on b for the insightful comment.
    ^I’M A WORK IN PROGRESS.ITS SOME SHARP CATS ON NAH, THERES A LESSON TO BE LEARNED IN A LOT OF THE POSTS.SMOKING AND BROWSING THRU OLD POSTS>>>>>>>>>>>>>

^ LOL.

40. 456 Says:

monique>precious>Bria > Esther > Somaya > Gloria > Tahiry

41. el feces loco Says:

Bria > Esther > Somaya > Gloria > Tahiry
    Jesus Christ @ this list.

Word..I woulda never consciously left Bria for them 4 but if you gave me hindsight subconsciously I’m out

42. 456 Says:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rapper run labels

^cBC

43. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

In the carribean they took us like 30 mins out from the island, its like 20-30 ft deep. Then you see it drops to 7k ft it just goes pitch black. They were callin it the great wall.

44. 456 Says:

talib on “chain heavy”>>>>

45. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Khaki Suit >>>>

46. S.I.C.K Says:

NOBODY can ever shit on Budden`s dime hoe bagging abilities.Or rapping abilities.A win win situation for your ass.

47. 456 Says:

kanye’s catalog is fuckin ridiculous

48. Hopp Says:

” talib on “chain heavy”>>>> ”

Accurate.

49. Jersey*made*me Says:

Joe Beezy get some bad bitches,can’t front.

50. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Joe is the definition of a Simp.
    However he at least simps for bad video bitches who bring nothin to the table

51. 456 Says:

bad video bitches who bring nothin to the table

^waste of energy. i saw a interview with tahiry and shuddered to think of what dumb ass drama chick would bring to a nigga’s life if we was pipein’.

52. 456 Says:

who will survive in america?
    who will survive in america?

53. Jersey*made*me Says:

J Cole KILLED Just Begun. I know niggas mad,but..

54. b Says:

Who else really tryna fuck with Hollywood Cole? I’m with Marley G, bro
    Flying Hollygrove chicks to my Hollywood shows
    And I wanna tell you something that you prolly should know
    This that Slumdog Millionaire Bollywood flow

^^nice flow aubrey.

55. big_seth Says:

J. Cole kills a lot of verses.

56. b Says:

Wanna be a — baller, shot caller
    Twenty inch blades — on the Impala
    shot caller gettin laid tonight
    Swisher rolled tight, gotta sprayed by Ike
    I hit the HIIIGHWAY, making money the FLYYYY WAY
    But there’s got to be a BETT-ER WAYY!
    A better way, better way, YEAH-AHHHH

57. NovemberEnd Says:

GFK ft Deck, RZA, Masta Killa, Rae – Assassination Day
    ^^^^^
    top tier MCing

58. Hopp Says:

cOLD Says:
    January 26th, 2011 at 11:13 am Knowledge/Intellect is a curse.
    ^and a blessing. but once you open your eyes, sand will get in it. real talk.
    ^ there are some boundaries and lines you shouldn’t try crossing or finding the answer to. Just accept it for what it is. It becomes a curse when curiosity takes control of your life and every waking moment is spent looking for the answer.

^ This fuckin’ thread is overloaded wit’ gems, forreal tho.

59. b Says:

jibbbs-chain hang low-

top tier MCing

60. Jersey*made*me Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9u2oe52epM&feature=watch_response

ILL,shorty bodied this.

61. Cypher Says:

Talib is a rapper’s rapper. Niggas who know, respect it

I respect the Nigga, I just can listen to him for an entire album..

Kinda like I respect Obama but I cant listen to an entire speech from that dude.

62. b Says:

68. ilovemia305 Says:

U dont want me acting shady with a 45

69. el feces loco Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9u2oe52epM&feature=watch_response

ILL,shorty bodied this.

^blah..wasnt that impressed

Anyone ever seen the dude that makes whole songs using nothing but instrumentals and vocals from youtube videos?

70. Eastern_Digital Says:

^^she looks like wiz khalifah

smh,not even.

lol…sounds like you disappointed no homo

71. b Says:

WONDOUGH>>>>>>WON G. WHATEVER HAPPENED TO WON G?HE HAD THE VIDEO WIT PARIS HILTON AND ALL DAT

J. Cole kills a lot of verses.

^ lmao.

73. b Says:

THIS MAKES ME LAUGH EVERYTIME.

.youtube.com/watch?v=qqN4rB_l4Hc

74. Hopp Says:

” blah..wasnt that impressed ”

She basically flipped the lyrics around, which would be fine if she added sumn’ to it besides a singed intro, which she really doesn’t.

she looks like wiz khalifah

*dead*

*plays mice*

76. b Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=qqN4rB_l4Hc

^^COLD WHAT U KNOW BOUT IT.NO DARIUS DILDOS

she can sang tho.

78. big_seth Says:

@cOLD,

K,

Like Cole hasn’t killed his fair share of shit.

79. Jersey*made*me Says:

Nahright.com,where niggas diss chicks and big up dudes.

b Says:

January 26th, 2011 at 3:48 pm
    youtube.com/watch?v=qqN4rB_l4Hc

^^COLD WHAT U KNOW BOUT IT.NO DARIUS DILDOS

^ kinda dope can’t front. Not exactly my steez tho.

81. b Says:

KHALIFAH AND THIS SINGING CHICK BOTH LOOK LIKE BIG BIRD

82. Hopp Says:

Say word Game got Premier on the album.

Nahright.com,where niggas diss chicks and big up dudes.

^ lol.

Hopp Says:

January 26th, 2011 at 3:52 pm
    Say word Game got Premier on the album.

^ Hopp you peep the mixtape yet?… your thoughts.

85. b Says:

U SHOOTING JERSEY?

86. Jersey*made*me Says:

I bet we could come up with an ill Iphone app if we tried. Who wanna get this money?

big_seth Says:

January 26th, 2011 at 3:49 pm
    @cOLD,

K,

Like Cole hasn’t killed his fair share of shit.

^ killed, maybe the right choice of words… shit is snooze worthy, cousing of death status.

88. Cypher Says:

What do niggas really have against Cole?

Nothin, they just mad they favorite underground mc isn’t getting the same chances as him

89. Jersey*made*me Says:

U SHOOTING JERSEY?

Everybody here knows, if i’m shooting you ain’t gotta ask.

90. b Says:

J COLE >>>>>>>CURRRENSY

91. Hopp Says:

” Hopp you peep the mixtape yet? ”

Do I need to ? I only peeped a couple joints so far. I’m feelin’ that Che Vicious-produced one.

92. el feces loco Says:

youtube.com/user/kutiman

^This kizza is nice, all the beats he made are sampled from original youtube videos..shit ill.

youtube.com/watch?v=EsBfj6khrG4&feature=related

youtube.com/watch?v=vch-Z9ccHTk&feature=channel

93. b Says:

Everybody here knows, if i’m shooting you ain’t gotta ask.

^^*leaves this hungry ninja alone*

94. b Says:

nat king cole>>>>>>currensy

95. b Says:

cole(martin)>>>>>>>currensy

96. Remixznflow Says:

Hi.

97. b Says:

cole haan>>>>>>>>>currensy

98. el feces loco Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    January 26th, 2011 at 3:54 pm

^^Yo I got one..instant money maker..you know App developers? Im dead ass serious dawg..we could get rich before the world end.

sorry the new class of mc’s don’t move me, even with all the animated leg lifts arm sways and spins on stage. I kinda dislike the patented kanye theatrics. Shits mad corny yo.

100. Jersey*made*me Says:

J COLE >>>>>>>CURRRENSY,wale,wiz,young money,drake,skyzoo,freddie gibbs,vado,pill,charles hamilton,etc

101. b Says:

^^tru stillz, the last two times somebody has mentioned getting rich, both ideas were app related.efl u might be on to something, no darius dildos

Hopp Says:

January 26th, 2011 at 3:56 pm
    ” Hopp you peep the mixtape yet? ”

^ haven’t heard the whole thing, but a few of the ones I did hear are pretty nice.

103. Hopp Says:

Remixznflow Says:
    January 26th, 2011 at 3:57 pm Hi.

^ reMex u seemed kinda lost earlier today on the female debate, u got anything to say about that ?

^ this I agree with.

What the fuck was this B.O.B nigga doing onstage at the awards show.

105. Cypher Says:

serious question.. What Is it about Cole that is snooze worthy?

And don’t y’all niggas start with that ” he doesn’t have it” shit.

Sn – if you just don’t like the niggas music that makes sense… But any other reason his suspect

106. S.I.C.K Says:

no darius dildos
    *chukles*

107. Jersey*made*me Says:

@feces

Sweartogod(c)RJ….I met this kizza from Cali that up and quit his job on faith cuz he believed in his app company so much. He took like a handful of his co-workers,they pooled their cheese and went for it. He was telling me the statistics on the app market,as far as growth and $$$. That’s the hottest market smoking right now. What’s really good?

108. Hopp Says:

” a few of the ones I did hear are pretty nice. ”

I see.

I’ll give it a spin and then I’ll drop u the word.

109. Remixznflow Says:

# Hopp Says:
    January 26th, 2011 at 3:59 pm

Remixznflow Says:
    January 26th, 2011 at 3:57 pm Hi.

^ nah… imma leave that topic alone…

i dont have it all figured out… and nobody else does either.. lol…

my situation is good.

110. Jersey*made*me Says:

LOL

Cypher Says:

January 26th, 2011 at 4:00 pm

serious question.. What Is it about Cole that is snooze worthy?

And don’t y’all niggas start with that ” he doesn’t have it” shit.

^ yo, Cole is a dope mc… I’ve stated this several times. Puts words together well, content is strong. His voice range is mad suss tho.

112. el feces loco Says:

Na’tee >>>> CURRRENSY,wale,wiz,young money,drake,skyzoo,freddie gibbs,vado,pill,charles hamilton

youtube.com/watch?v=jC2AdbXL4Nk&feature=related

my situation is good.

^ its “shaping” up to be a good look huh *daps*

114. 5V Says:

with the steelers starting 3-1 without roethlisberger (only loss was 17-14 against baltimore), would it be fair to say they could have made the super bowl if he had been suspended for the entire season?

115. Cypher Says:

J COLE >>>>>>>CURRRENSY

this is pretty accurate Coles only competition in the new school is Drake…

Cole > Drake >> Vado > Wiz >>>> them other niggas >>>>>>> a ham sammich >>>>Wale

Jersey*made*me Says:

January 26th, 2011 at 4:01 pm
    @feces

^ what was the app… and what was his prior job position. Has he BEEN tech savvy

117. Hopp Says:

” REKS – 25th Hour ”

Pretty good.

118. el feces loco Says:

^whats the company name? what app did he develop..i dont wanna say what the idea is, i wouldnt even tell the kizzas my idea till they probably signed a confidentiality agreement..shit is a cant lose App.

119. Remixznflow Says:

# cOLD Says:
    January 26th, 2011 at 4:04 pm

my situation is good.

^ its “shaping” up to be a good look huh *daps*

^ man… im still waiting for that other shoe to drop…

120. Cypher Says:

I see your point he’s gotten better lately, only problem is he’s skin notes from Drake and his features are sounding corny..,

Then again maybe thats the only way to get his album released

shit is a cant lose App.

^ say word?

how exactly do apps work? layman terms pls

122. LeRoy Green Says:

b Says:

January 26th, 2011 at 3:33 pm
    Wanna be a — baller, shot caller
    Twenty inch blades — on the Impala
    shot caller gettin laid tonight
    Swisher rolled tight, gotta sprayed by Ike
    I hit the HIIIGHWAY, making money the FLYYYY WAY
    But there’s got to be a BETT-ER WAYY!
    A better way, better way, YEAH-AHHHH

^^^^^^

THIS IS A TEXAS CLASSIC. AWWREDDY

#teambamma

123. Hopp Says:

” i dont have it all figured out… and nobody else does either.. ”

Which is not necessarily a bad thing.

124. el feces loco Says:

^ what was the app… and what was his prior job position. Has he BEEN tech savvy

^word..all I really need is the tech..I dont need a team or none of that shit. I thought about my idea just like 2 months ago..put it on the back burner in my brain..It would only need tech help though.

125. Jersey*made*me Says:

^ what was the app… and what was his prior job position. Has he BEEN tech savvy

Yeah the dude was from Silicon Valley. He left a IT type position. He told me about one app called Beer Goggles. I know it was a throw away since he felt that comfortable telling me about it. Some shit you could take a pic of somebody and put somedody elses face or body on it,whatever you wanted to change,he said another one but I forgot.

126. Hopp Says:

The one thing Cole’s consistently improving :

Producing.

127. big_seth Says:

IMO Cole has potential (II)

He aint quite there, but his bars & beats are dope.

We will see where he goes.

128. LeRoy Green Says:

GFK ft Deck, RZA, Masta Killa, Rae – Assassination Day
    ^^^^^
    top tier MCing

^^^^^6

its true.

and the intro going into the song is the shit too.

129. Jersey*made*me Says:

LOL,i’m trying to eat too nigga. I can’t arrange that marriage for free,even the preacher at the wedding get paid. It’s legit though,real rap. He told me if I ever get any ideas scream at him.

130. big_seth Says:

I got an ill app idea that I aint tellin you folks.

but I’d have to sell it to a big company for it to work.

131. Hopp Says:

At the end of the day, Fiasco’s album won’t impress people the way they want to be impressed.

132. Cypher Says:

shit is a cant lose App.

^ say word?

how exactly do apps work? layman terms pls

think of them as a flash website localized to your phone

133. Jersey*made*me Says:

I got an ill app idea that I aint tellin you folks.

See,we’ll never eat like this. Nobody trusts nobody.

134. Hopp Says:

” but I’d have to sell it to a big company for it to work. ”

I’d suggest Def Jam, they’re probably the most immediatly interested on a Kanye-centered app.

135. Cypher Says:

He told me if I ever get any ideas scream at him.

this sounds funny…

136. big_seth Says:

Hopp Says:
    January 26th, 2011 at 4:14 pm

probably not on this one. It seems he does that on purpose.

like he knows they want SLR type shit so he gives em something else.

which aint bad… but not quite what it could be.

137. el feces loco Says:

appiction.com/

^Just found this company on google..Im saying what is to prevent them from stealing app ideas though? I would never discuss my idea over the phone

See,we’ll never eat like this. Nobody trusts nobody.

^Nah it aint that it just aint no “tell me over the phone” type idea..I think id have to walk this idea into someones office with a lawyer and tape recorder. ..no phone’y business

138. big_seth Says:

LOL.

seriously I’m bout to talk to the programmer at my job about it.

I just hope my job doesn’t feel like they have some stake in the idea.

It would be targeted toward women so you already know its gon sell.

I’ll probably tell you guys more later. It just came to me like 2 days ago.

139. el feces loco Says:

Jersey Im sayin..i got ideas for days..we can discuss some others that I dont feel as passionate about as that one..

140. Cypher Says:

Cole = a more talented Kanye

Honestly how far has kanye progressed as a rapper producer since he started?

The only thing that’s gotten better is budget…

141. b Says:

LeRoy Green Says:
    January 26th, 2011 at 4:09 pm
    b Says:

January 26th, 2011 at 3:33 pm
    Wanna be a — baller, shot caller
    Twenty inch blades — on the Impala
    shot caller gettin laid tonight
    Swisher rolled tight, gotta sprayed by Ike
    I hit the HIIIGHWAY, making money the FLYYYY WAY
    But there’s got to be a BETT-ER WAYY!
    A better way, better way, YEAH-AHHHH

^^^^^^

THIS IS A TEXAS CLASSIC. AWWREDDY

#teambamma

^^this my shit, u cant fron tho, that yungstar dude sound like he learned how to talk the day before he wrote that verse

^ Da fuck am I? chopped liver. Yo, I see you though around ideas jokingly, but a lot of them aint half bad. A virtual think tank can create some good things. Just make sure you and Jerz count me in. No FBM

143. big_seth Says:

if anybody on Nah really wants to build I’m all for that.

You guys already know my lane.

144. b Says:

get you home foxxxy brown>>>>>>>>>>nicki’s existence

we got a coupla movie scripts poppin in the c section…

I’ma push for Land to get his going, dude a comedian.

b-ease added some serious input on my script… dudes rather smart and regardless of that hearse. He aint bodied.

146. Remixznflow Says:

which one of yous is doing something special for your wifey on valentines day…

and which ones of you are fortunate enough to have a wifey that wants no part in said day…

147. Jersey*made*me Says:

@feces

I just pulled dude business card out,imma check his website in a little while. This nigga came across like a straight up cat,I usually am a good judge of character. If you have some specific privacy questions i’ll email him and/or call him and see how ideas are protected. What’s your mail?

I’d let nicki sit on my face for countless hours tho.

149. Hopp Says:

” You guys already know my lane. ”

Too easy. © gLACIAL

150. Jersey*made*me Says:

regardless of that hearse. He aint bodied.

lol

151. Black Brokaw Says:

Wanna be a — baller, shot caller
    Twenty inch blades — on the Impala
    shot caller gettin laid tonight
    Swisher rolled tight, gotta sprayed by Ike
    I hit the HIIIGHWAY, making money the FLYYYY WAY
    But there’s got to be a BETT-ER WAYY!
    A better way, better way, YEAH-AHHHH

best hook ever wrote

152. el feces loco Says:

#

^Nah you good, you gon be our Wii carrier lol..

@jersey how you gon scream at dude without his contact info..hit him up and ask him how do “we” protect our ideas before/during/after we present it to him.

Remixznflow Says:

January 26th, 2011 at 4:31 pm
    which one of yous is doing something special for your wifey on valentines day…

^ this wiz is usually suffice with some acknowledgment. She aint beat for the gifts cards flowers etc. She in the fox hole firing on the busters with me. We barely have time to change the cartridge, let alone shop for dumb gifts.

Wanna be a — baller, shot caller
    Twenty inch blades — on the Impala
    shot caller gettin laid tonight
    Swisher rolled tight, gotta sprayed by Ike
    I hit the HIIIGHWAY, making money the FLYYYY WAY
    But there’s got to be a BETT-ER WAYY!
    A better way, better way, YEAH-AHHHH

best hook ever wrote

^ lil troy?

155. big_seth Says:

cOLD Says:
    January 26th, 2011 at 4:31 pm
    we got a coupla movie scripts poppin in the c section…

I’ma push for Land to get his going, dude a comedian.

I was thinkin of doin a cartoon too.

but I need some comedians to help. I have a basic story, but i couldn’t come up with 30 minutes of joke over & over.

156. big_seth Says:

Hopp Says:
    January 26th, 2011 at 4:32 pm
    ” You guys already know my lane. ”

Too easy. © gLACIAL

LOL. Damn, you got a whole pack of Extra with my name on it huh?

157. Remixznflow Says:

@cOLD

has it always been like that for the both of you.. or was there a period of over achievement period…

158. el feces loco Says:

@feces

^cool..ceesection AT gmail

159. Remixznflow Says:

I’ma push for Land to get his going, dude a comedian.

no really… dude has a gift…

maybe he IS a comedian for a living.. and we just dont know it…

160. big_seth Says:

Remixznflow Says:
    January 26th, 2011 at 4:38 pm
    I’ma push for Land to get his going, dude a comedian.

no really… dude has a gift…

maybe he IS a comedian for a living.. and we just dont know it…

dude has never ONCE even hinted at what his gig is.

maybe so?

161. Remixznflow Says:

# big_seth Says:
    January 26th, 2011 at 4:39 pm

Remixznflow Says:
    January 26th, 2011 at 4:38 pm
    I’ma push for Land to get his going, dude a comedian.

no really… dude has a gift…

maybe he IS a comedian for a living.. and we just dont know it…

dude has never ONCE even hinted at what his gig is.

maybe so?

wouldnt that be some shit if he was kevin hart or some such trying out new material in a hostile environ?

162. b Says:

follow the chicken tenders then swallow the chicken tenders
    I love a hungry girl who swallow a dollar menu-wshh

“Mr. Grind Comedy Production. Nasty Fartin Music Starring Comedian Chris Hester as Ricky Sauce. “

I was thinkin of doin a cartoon too.

^ yo the most difficult thing i found, is dialogue. But if you know all your characters, personality wise… it should make it easier. Of course have a writing partner who you can bounce ideas around with helps.

164. Hopp Says:

By the way …

Kevin Hart >

165. Danny Ocean Says:

Nah Right comment section needs more of a message board style venue.

too many gems in the comments that just get lost and that fade into oblivion once something new is posted.

Remixznflow Says:

January 26th, 2011 at 4:37 pm
    @cOLD

^ nah there was a time, pre kids, we were shoppin and acking a fool.

167. Remixznflow Says:

# Danny Ocean Says:
    January 26th, 2011 at 4:44 pm

Nah Right comment section needs more of a message board style venue.

i used to think this… but hangin around the c-section you realize things tend to resurface… trust.. gems are never lost here…

dude has never ONCE even hinted at what his gig is.

maybe so?

^ Land = Tommy

169. Hopp Says:

” too many gems in the comments that just get lost and that fade into oblivion ”

Not even.

It would be a problem.

But again : Not even.

^ truth. you can archive it up, and stumble across gems from years ago.

…But Big Seth…. the comments basically is your material. Look no further.

171. Danny Ocean Says:

in this day in age, wouldn’t suprise me in the slightest.

you’d be suprised who browses these pages.

after all, its the world wide web.

172. Hopp Says:

Sometimes, livin’ in a world like this,
    It’s pretty hard not to go insane,
    Not pretty if u don’t comply,
    Pretty easy if u don’t complain.

reMex is really George Lopez

aight 1 yaselves.

175. Danny Ocean Says:

trust.. gems are never lost here…

on second thought…this is true.

176. Hopp Says:

” reMex is really George Lopez ”

cBc

177. verses Says:

Finally. I almost didn’t realize forgot there was a new Ghostface album out, everyone says it’s dope though.

Posted by nation

^^^^^^^^^

SMHead at nation.

178. el feces loco Says:

If everything said on this site could be tagged and archived it would be gem city..jokes, revues, stories, sayings..furthermore if you could make them artist specific like “jokes about consequence” or “revues on pink friday”…goldmine.

179. Remixznflow Says:

smh the my asian co-worker just broke out into a fit of “black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow”…

wiz won…

180. big_seth Says:

cOLD Says:
    January 26th, 2011 at 4:50 pm

^ truth. you can archive it up, and stumble across gems from years ago.

…But Big Seth…. the comments basically is your material. Look no further.

Well that would be a whole other idea IMO.

181. Nah Right » Video: Talib Kweli Live @ Apple Store in Chicago Says: