Video: Jon Connor – Maniac

Off Jon Connor’s Vinnie Chase: Season One mixtape, out now. Season 2 coming soon.

Previously: Jon Connor – Gorgeous Freestyle

106 Responses to “Video: Jon Connor – Maniac”

1. Rajon Trondo Says:

*daps freeze*

You been milk carton status fam

2. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Why release a double CD in parts?

What’s the science behind that?

3. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

BTW – Fuck is Flavor Flav doing in Iowa?

4. hl Says:

@Tron check your email when you get a chance.

5. Mel Kiper III Says:

that fif new years freestyle >

6. Rajon Trondo Says:

Got it hl

7. Rajon Trondo Says:

I’m still confused by that Rick Ross call in yesterday..

8. Harlem World Says:

any albums dropping this week that i should illegally download?

9. hl Says:

Wayne ruined that song with that Soo Woo shit on the hook. Dope beat though.

10. Mook Says:

Game does not know how to flow on a beat…smh wayne rode the shit out of the suwoo beat and then here comes game coming in with his boring ass flow fighting the beat

11. hl Says:

Mook Says:

Game does not know how to flow on a beat…

^That just a lie. Game’s flow is one of the few things he has going for him.

12. Mook Says:

Game does not know how to flow on a beat…

^That just a lie. Game’s flow is one of the few things he has going for him.

so you telling me he flowed good on this beat? nah son

he flowing wayyy to fast for that suuwoo beat

13. hl Says:

Mook Says:

so you telling me he flowed good on this beat? nah son

he flowing wayyy to fast for that suuwoo beat

^I was talking about in general. But there’s different ways to attack a beat. He ain’t saying shit, but there’s nothing wrong with his flow on that track IMO.

14. hl Says:

I’m out though. Peace.

15. Bricktop Says:

The Gloaming – Radiohead>>>

16. Bricktop Says:

BTW – Fuck is Flavor Flav doing in Iowa?
    detox, maybe?
    (no magical Dre album).

17. Albert Findsdimes Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=4-hVkorqicw

18. Eastern_Digital Says:

game is for the most part – a shitty to average rapper

but he had some dimes though – i respect his g

valeisha butterfield >>

I thin he’s good rapper, but a shitty to average writer.

19. Mook Says:

yeah he definitely ain’t saying shit lol but aiight peace

20. Eastern_Digital Says:

I’m still confused by that Rick Ross call in yesterday..

???

what happened?

21. Rajon Trondo Says:

I’m still confused by that Rick Ross call in yesterday..

???

what happened?
    someone e mailed me from “Ricky rawse @ gmail” saying that “the bawse wanted to freestyle”

5 mins later, I get a call from the UK and someone with a British accent was rapping like you would expect HH to do..

It was pretty funny

22. JihaD Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    January 24th, 2011 at 8:27 pm
    Why release a double CD in parts?

What’s the science behind that?

Leftovers from RED. It was easier to give them out and hope radio picks up on one song so he can start over.

But a double CD worth of Jayceon’s music? I’ll pass.

JihaD

23. Eastern_Digital Says:

It was pretty funny
    lmao

24. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

I thin he’s good rapper, but a shitty to average writer.
    ==========================================
    This.

He’s got the vice, flow, charisma, etc.

He’s just lacking anything worth saying.

He ran out of topics midway through his second album.

25. JihaD Says:

koa29 Says:
    January 24th, 2011 at 8:47 pm
    “nation Says:
    February 1st, 2007 at 5:19 pm
    eskay you are a god to the internet

onsmash = nation of islam”

Dick riding ensures a future career in Hip-Hop blogosphere. FACT

… *dies a million deaths*

Its amazing to read Nathan actually defend Curtis in that thread. He’s like a different helper monkey when he wasn’t paid 5 x 10 Drake Glossies from Ashmi.

Lot of RIPs in that thread too.

*daps the room*

JihaD

26. JihaD Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    January 24th, 2011 at 9:22 pm
    I thin he’s good rapper, but a shitty to average writer.
    ==========================================
    This.

He’s got the vice, flow, charisma, etc.

He’s just lacking anything worth saying.

He ran out of topics midway through his second album.

You could tell he was one of those rappers that NEEDS a quality A & R to tell him the difference between a good idea and a bad idea.

*daps Amp*

JihaD

27. Rajon Trondo Says:

*daps shellz*

Was it you that reccomended some oddisee instrumental tapes to me like a month ago?

28. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

But a double CD worth of Jayceon’s music? I’ll pass.
    ================================
    Haven’t even cracked the zips yet (Pt. 2 is out BTW).

Still waiting on my plug to hit me back. I need to be properly roasted to digest this one.

Tracklisting does look interesting though. I mean, enough that I’m actually compelled to listen.

29. JihaD Says:

Rajon Trondo Says:
    January 24th, 2011 at 9:24 pm
    *daps shellz*

*daps Tron Legend*

Yea, they were on his bandcamp page, but I think u gotta buy them now. If you gimme a few, I can up them for you.

JihaD

30. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

====================
    In my mind, I’ve constructed a nice EP with beats from Oddisee’s Traveling Man CD.

31. JihaD Says:

SN: They fuck was Curtis spazzing on WSHH?

Other than the inherent fuckery involved on WSHH…

That nigga ain’t got no decency.

JihaD

32. Rajon Trondo Says:

Thanks jihad

E mail em to me if you would

33. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

I’m always available, Jayceon, for the right price, I can make your shit tighter tolerable.

*Daps Shellz*

34. Bricktop Says:

Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Rich >>

35. JihaD Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    January 24th, 2011 at 9:28 pm
    ====================

Been meaning to find the Diamond District album. A couple songs off there were >>>>

JihaD

36. sarjo1988 Says:

whats good nahgas

37. Alpha Says:

Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Rich >>

Fever To Tell>>>>>>>>>>>>

38. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

were the other mixtapes Game dropped any good?

39. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

===============================
    Still looking for a dirty version.

That album had joints. The kid XO is kinda nice.

40. Harlem World Says:

_____>>>israel

hello palestine – erm – can you go away while we steal your land

problem?

okay we will bomb your kids with white phosphorus, treat you like 3rd class citizens & cut off your food and water supplies and bulldoze your homes

41. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

were the other mixtapes Game dropped any good?
    ===================================
    Brake Lights > RED Room

Look for Brake Lights (The Raw Files). No DJ.

Only reason I’m DLing Purp & Patron is to cherry pick the best joints for my homemade The R.E.D. Album playlist.

BTW – Anyone know what the R.E.D. stands for?

42. Harlem World Says:

i boycott israel

smhead at those that support liar cohen & bronfman jr – heartless zionists

they fund aipac x other zionist groups

who cosign murder x genocide x thievery

43. Rajon Trondo Says:

funny you mentioned that album. HL just sent it to me like an hour ago. It should be in your inbox now

44. Harlem World Says:

• Condoleezza Rice, secretary of state under George Bush, suggested in 2008 Palestinian refugees could be resettled in South America. “Maybe we will be able to find countries that can contribute in kind,” she said. “Chile, Argentina, etc.”

zionist ether

45. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

=================================
    Spread that love around, Tron (nhjic)

46. Rajon Trondo Says:

Sent that your way as well amp

47. Bricktop Says:

Fever To Tell>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Damn. I’m not the only one. A band that IMO truly gets better with every album. Their latest was ridiculously laid back in a flawless sort of way. . . kind of the complete opposite of their first.
    * daps*

48. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

@ Amp

Diamond District (Explict) – mediafire dot com/?hymwm2djizn

49. Bricktop Says:

And oh yeah. . . I’ve said this before, so I’ll say it again: Israeli’s are the new Natzi’s. Undeniable FACT.

50. Harlem World Says:

im tired of our muhfuckin taxes feeding these arrogant fucks

we work 8-5 sometimes… i work from 7 till 4 at night for my takes to go to these fuckin zionists

they get billions of dollars of aid from our taxes

us govt bending over taking israeli cock in the ass

im tired of this shit man – fuck the state of israel

51. Harlem World Says:

fuckin leeches ,parasitic worms

they dont even like us – israel hates america – they badmouth us – ethiopian & eritrean jews are treated like shit over there

why the fuck are we helping them

wake me up when we get some real niggas in congress – not niggas on aipac nut sac

52. Harlem World Says:

this is apartheid 2.0 – my tax dollars are indirectly funding murder x genocide

state of israil = mostly midde class white euro americans

hate america even though we give you billions of dollars in aid

give you military support

never satisfied – FUCK ISRAEL

53. Bricktop Says:

Cosign all of HW sentiments. And he’s barely scratching the surface on the subject of how Israel has been fucking this country harder than any other nation has in our existence. Of course, we sit by and LET this happen, so. . .

54. Bricktop Says:

Btw, HW, what set you off? Did you read a book or something?

55. Albert Findsdimes Says:

@HW

Am I wrong or was Israel essentially founded because Jews didn’t want all the deaths in the holocaust to be for nothing?

56. Harlem World Says:

only thing i can do is boycott

i bootleg all music x film x anything that is produced by israel or anything that is owned by israelis

spielberg x bronfman are known zionists

57. Harlem World Says:

@ bricktop

combination of both

chief ali i think once dropped a link to this book like 18 months ago – The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy

i never had the time to read it until earlier this year

then i seen this plo leaked documents on russia today & the guardian

becuase us media is israeli run – i have to check euro sites due to censorship

58. Bricktop Says:

The reality of our relations with Israel serve to remind me of just how fucked up the cold truth can be. That’s why I’m close friends with Makers Mark.

59. Harlem World Says:

@albert findsdimes

but that is no excuse for the outright racism and destruction and misery the israelis have caused

60. Bricktop Says:

– The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy
    Funny(but not really), I bought this book on a whim and read it about two years ago. The first chapter alone hurts the soul.

61. Bricktop Says:

The crazy part is that the book is written by Jewish scholars and represents the view point of a growing number of American Jews: that the state of Israel is ultra-fubar and something needs to be done asap

62. why? Says:

I don’t know why people underestimate me. I just shut down WORLDSTAR for future advertising contact thisis50.com suckers lol. I put worldstar to bed, you don’t believe try me I will shut your sh*t down. Lol. I predict 2 more web sites will shut down this week. Take a guess who they are. I’m sick of the hate I’m to strong. Me and @FloydMayweather don’t thing worldstar was good representation of black people as a hole. We will present better.

RIP Nah Right, Rap Radar, Realtalk NY, or 2dopeboyz and Mediatakeout

63. why? Says:

SMH nevermind the site is still up.

64. Harlem World Says:

@ bricktop

pretty much

they dictate what we do

we are the real puppet

im no loser – dont get me wrong i fuckin love my life

but sometimes – reality fucking hurts man – theres nothing i can do to stop these bastards – this is what south african apartheid era must have been like

65. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

I have no problems with the Jews…or anyone else for that matter.

Just Enjoy This Shit…and STFU B.

66. Harlem World Says:

one day our kids are gonna read about this in history books

and theyll look at us and say daddy – i learned about palestine oppression in history today – what did you do to protest it?

and ill look at my kid and say “nothing -daddy listened to his rap music, ran after women, watched his espn and pretended it wasnt happening”

67. Albert Findsdimes Says:

___________
    I agree. What’s interesting is that Hasidic Jews, at least in NY I know, were very opposed to the idea since the beginning.

68. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Smooky!

69. Bricktop Says:

@ HW: how’s that one prayer go. . . Something about having the serenity to accept the things that I can’t control.
    Yeah.
    That.

70. Bricktop Says:

I have no problems with the Jews…or anyone else for that matter.
    It’s not Jews that are the problem. It’s Israelis. That entire situation is beyond fucked up, and if you support it, then so are you. How America can hunt Saddam, yet support Israel is pure insanity.

71. Harlem World Says:

Just Enjoy This Shit…and STFU B i what the white south africans said during apartheid while black people were getting murdered – tortured and raped

fixed

*burys head in sand*

72. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

=======================================
    You act like the Moors weren’t raping & pillaging the shit out of white people back in their day.

These things happen.

it’s human nature.

73. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

For the record, I don’t give a shit about the Jews or the Israelis.

I am neither & until the repercussions of this “beef” affect me directly, I will continue to not give a fuck.

74. JihaD Says:

RIP Nah Right, Rap Radar, Realtalk NY, or 2dopeboyz and Mediatakeout

None of the other sites really hate on Curtis the way Ashmi does.

and for no obvious reason.

FACT.

JihaD

75. JihaD Says:

Harlem World Says:

New Harlem World Order is back!

Word.

JihaD

76. Jersey*made*me Says:

None of the other sites really hate on Curtis the way Ashmi does.

and for no obvious reason.

FACT.

Damn.

Fif might have Nah in the crosshairs,real rap. Remember Yayo had Nahright on the screen in the They Hate video?

77. Harlem World Says:

@amp

you are affected – taxes get higher cause of them israeli niggas

leading to you coming on nah saying you need to join the army – id be pissed if i were you

78. Harlem World Says:

sup jihad

i got told fif was shutting down the nmc – came to pay my last respects/gloat

but it appears there is a twist in the story

bubby magic >> israel

79. Bricktop Says:

Have you or any of your family members or friends been affected by our war games in the sand box?

80. JihaD Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:
    January 24th, 2011 at 10:37 pm
    None of the other sites really hate on Curtis the way Ashmi does.

and for no obvious reason.

FACT.

Damn.

Say word? I didn’t even peep that.

*heads over to Youtube*

JihaD

81. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

==================================
    Nope, not really.

Thanks for asking though.

82. JihaD Says:

*returns*

ROFLS. Coonery is gonna get this site shut down for real, lol.

JihaD

83. Bricktop Says:

@ Amp: on second thought, you should continue to not give a fuck about the whole situation. Honestly, this is definitely one of those scenarios where ignorance is pure bliss. I really truly wish to god that I wasn’t aware of half the shit that I’m aware of as a result of my reading up on Israel.

84. Harlem World Says:

smhead at niggas in power

you STILL boycotting cuba – tryna destroy grandpapas birthplace after decades of crippling sanctions losing cubans trillions of dollars

but lil ol innocent israel gets a pass?!?!

pete rock said it best ” whooose worrrrllld is thiiis?”

85. JihaD Says:

Harlem World Says:
    January 24th, 2011 at 10:38 pm
    sup jihad

i got told fif was shutting down the nmc – came to pay my last respects/gloat

but it appears there is a twist in the story

bubby magic >> israel

*daps*

Whats the twist if you can tell it?

and Yes, Bubby Magic >>> Isreal for real.

I’m still upset niggas let Khaled’s Isreali ass say “nigga”. I’d beat the Yamaka off that fat fuck if he dared to speak that language around me, FOH.

JihaD

86. Jersey*made*me Says:

Oh….and LOL @ niggas speaking my name in vain earlier. Niggas is obsessed with seeing my physique so they bait me with fat jokes,smh.

#someniggasisworsethanwomen

87. Harlem World Says:

@ jihad

fact : fifs lawyers are suing wshh
    rumor: fif got wshh shut down for a while and plans to get 2 other unnamed sites shut down too

88. Bricktop Says:

Wow. Just learned that Khaled is Israeli.
    * drops bic and spoon*

89. Harlem World Says:

fuck khaled – never like that guy

90. Jersey*made*me Says:

@Jihad

*daps*

Niggas was on the floor rolling when that video dropped.

@50- If you lurking,I loved They Hate,let eskay live b,at least until he finds out if he got the part in the Oompa Loompa movie he audiitioned for.

91. Bricktop Says:

The winners of wars write history.
    God obviously hired the better publicist.

92. Harlem World Says:

fuck shyne and fuck khaled

93. Bricktop Says:

Lol@ HW catching a glowing star. . . powering up to blue status and what not.

94. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Religion = an excuse for angry people to act out in the name of a “Higher Power”

95. PHENOMENON Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    January 24th, 2011 at 10:58 pm

^ ^
    I always thought about coming up with my own religion.

96. JustRoc Says:

I always thought about coming up with my own religion.

Prolly wont be deep tho

97. 456 Says:

^obviously a human need, otherwise why does every people come up with one?

98. PHENOMENON Says:

I seriously thought of writing my own scriptures. [Seriously]

I wanted to go to Office Depot, cop a Composition Notebook & just write.

I think I was 17 at the time. I think it would be an Ill project.

99. PHENOMENON Says:

I always thought about coming up with my own religion.

Prolly wont be deep tho

^ ^
    Maybe not. . . but other people made up their own, so why not.

100. Bricktop Says:

One.

101. NovemberEnd Says:

Fif “shutdown” of WSHH lasted..

..what..

half of one day….lol

102. 456 Says:

I seriously thought of writing my own scriptures. [Seriously]

^”In the beginning, God said let there be wu-tang…”

103. Harlem World Says:

peace bricktop

campaignmoney.com/political/contributions/lyor-cohen.asp?cycle=08

im ghost too

boycott israeli products

peace

104. PHENOMENON Says:

Damn, the people of Cleveland are SUFFERING right now. LMFAO!!

105. Walk Says:

Niggaz is ill in the comments lol. What up to Jon Conner tho. Flintstones in the building

106. The Proprietor Says:

Vybz Kartel and skin bleaching controversy – see the website for details and pictures!

Also, Oscar nominations are out and available on the website.