T.I. ft. Shun Hendrix – Follow Your Dreams

T.I. ft. Shun Hendrix – Follow Your Dreams

Previously: VH1 Storytellers w/ T.I.

292 Responses to “T.I. ft. Shun Hendrix – Follow Your Dreams”

1. g7 Says:

earlee

2. Mag Says:

I could use a max and French tape about now…

Wave.gif

3. Charles Oakley Says:

I asked the nurse
    “Did you do the research?”
    She said “could you sign some t-shirts?”
    “Bitch, is you smokin reefer?”

4. Charles Oakley Says:

Next time I’m in church, please no photos

5. Rajon Trondo Says:

What up what up

if you’re not moving toward a goal in life, kill yo self.

goodmorning crumbs.

RIP london Bloke

8. el feces loco Says:

T.I’s frisking her..

SMHLOL @ kev vs land episode 3498767565623

*daps*

And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.

^ anonymous

live now niggas/kizzas

does anyone believe in a free lunch?… Is anything really free?

Man who waits for roast duck to fly into mouth must wait very, very long time.

^ get yours niggas/kizzas

el feces loco Says:

January 20th, 2011 at 8:38 am
    T.I’s frisking her..

SMHLOL @ kev vs land episode 3498767565623

*daps*

^ word, roff. It never gets old.

13. Charles Oakley Says:

Shawshank Redemption is motion picture cocaine

14. Rajon Trondo Says:

Land and keV are like 2 e-cousins that get into a fist fight at every holiday

15. Tyrone Obama Says:

Man who waits for roast duck to fly into mouth must wait very, very long time.

^ get yours niggas/kizzas

I dont know… Between the thousands of birds dropping everyday and global warming might just be a couple more months

if by logic. Too much of everything that is good is ultimately bad for you. ie: fried chicken, icecream, cigs, soda, pussy etc… Then can we say things that are upfront bad eventually are good for your existence?

17. Rajon Trondo Says:

too early

18. Charles Oakley Says:

Too much of anything can make you an addict

19. Tyrone Obama Says:

I asked the nurse
    “Did you do the research?”
    She said “could you sign some t-shirts?”
    “Bitch, is you smokin reefer?”

why that Nigga askin a nurse for… Wasn’t no doctor around?

LF: what are the stats on cancer for vegetarians?

21. Tyrone Obama Says:

too early

no to many words… Keep shit concise

what do you think of the name Balance for a kid boy? That word is so underated.

23. b Says:

Kevs rebuttals are hilarious, its always more than one cat shooting @ kev simultaneously, and he always hold it down, no darius.*daps the absent FOI fresco*

24. b Says:

*daps all*

There is only one success-to be able to spend your life in your own way.

^ here’s the mother of gems. This like that diamond encrusted skull worth a billy.

26. el feces loco Says:

# cOLD Says:
    January 20th, 2011 at 8:51 am

LF: what are the stats on cancer for vegetarians?

They changed all the signs up..they are now Leos

27. Tyrone Obama Says:

what do you think of the name Balance for a kid boy? That word is so underrated

28. Rajon Trondo Says:

COLD
    2 mins ago
    what do you think of the name Balance for a kid boy? That word is so underated.
    it’s cool if you have other kids with unique names. Or plan to. You couldn’t have mike, Joe, Renee and balance

29. el feces loco Says:

what do you think of the name Balance for a kid boy?

^^what if he turns out to be clumsy and uncoordinated? ..Name him Irony.

Kev always got his gun off saftey, and lets off rounds at the inkling of shooters. He gun happy.

31. Charles Oakley Says:

they are now Leos
    peace

32. Jersey*made*me Says:

*daps all about*

I’ve NEVER heard that too much pussy was bad for you. Actually,Dr Oz just spoke on a study that sex 3 times a week adds years to your life.

33. el feces loco Says:

# Rajon Trondo Says:
    January 20th, 2011 at 8:45 am

Land and keV are like 2 e-cousins that get into a fist fight at every holiday

Kev’s “wifey wears pants suits to drive you around” plus the homosexual statistical ether made me give that round to him.

el feces loco Says:

January 20th, 2011 at 8:57 am
    what do you think of the name Balance for a kid boy?

^^what if he turns out to be clumsy and uncoordinated? ..Name him Irony.

^ ha!… the word balance itself tho, is the core of existence. On 2 poles its were life exist. It’s neutrality where order is.

35. Tyrone Obama Says:

Just heard today that tap water can cause cancer.. Damn how am I supposed to stay hydrated now?

Sn black and Mild wines >>>

Jersey*made*me Says:

January 20th, 2011 at 8:58 am
    *daps all about*

^ whattup Jerz… too much puss exposes you to disease that can take you off’a here.

37. Tyrone Obama Says:

*daps all about*

till you get the wrong bitch pregnant…

38. el feces loco Says:

They just passed laws to decrease the flouride in US waters…US Water is some nasty shit though..shit flow right thru the sewers to the treatment facilities..clean shitty water.

Soda >>>

39. Snort_SnortCrazy88Since88 Says:

SMH, Jay-Z can’t help deliver Stars to @netsbasketball , Wonder how long before mikhail prokhorov buys him out???

40. el feces loco Says:

Sex 3 times a week with the same chick is bad for you.

Variety is the spice of life

el feces loco Says:

January 20th, 2011 at 9:04 am

Soda >>>

^ there’s an argument that tap water is actually cleaner than that bottled water. They say because the regulations on bottle water are a lot less.

42. b Says:

el feces loco Says:
    January 20th, 2011 at 8:57 am
    what do you think of the name Balance for a kid boy?

^^what if he turns out to be clumsy and uncoordinated? ..Name him Irony.

^^^funny guy.

43. Jersey*made*me Says:

too much puss exposes you to disease that can take you off’a here.

See…..you talkin bout random puss,I thought you meant wifey puss. But in abortatron’s case wifey puss COULD kill you,everybody bumping that,that’s the easiset pussy in Ohio. No shots.

el feces loco Says:

January 20th, 2011 at 9:04 am
    Sex 3 times a week with the same chick is bad for you.

Variety is the spice of life

^ lol… One day just google vagina+diseases click images… Bet you’ll be happy with one puss forever after that.

45. Bricktop Says:

while Australia done been raped by crackers from england… so much evil perpetrated that the most High sending floods upon them crackers…
    Ain’t this the same thing that preacher was saying about Haiti?

46. el feces loco Says:

^^After how Lebron treated Jay he should just give up that whole “Nets basketball ambassador shtick”..he must think he Isaiah Thomas..Jay aint the one gotta live in boring ass Jersey for 3 years before he move to dilapidated ass brooklyn

47. Snort_SnortCrazy88Since88 Says:

el feces loco Says:
    January 20th, 2011 at 9:08 am

lol, Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!

48. el feces loco Says:

I know of what you speak..I gave up on dying healthy long ago tho..if the g’s don’t get you then the 9’s will

49. Jersey*made*me Says:

Jay aint the one gotta live in boring ass Jersey

Here go this dumb shit again. ALL them motherfuckers live in Jersey anyway. Gloria Carter included.

Smartenup el shit

50. b Says:

redshirt>>>>>>jersey

51. el feces loco Says:

Ain’t this the same thing that preacher was saying about Haiti?

LoL Land loves Minnetonka..he was shooting at anyone that even fixed their face to say shit about the purple people eaters.

52. Hopp Says:

” too much puss exposes you to disease that can take you off’a here. ”

Nah, but if it was written, u can catch a disease on the first puss u encounter.

Too much puss is still good. lol

Ice cream, on the other hand, u can consume 20 good ones, still does some damage.

53. Bricktop Says:

Why do we call Latins Latin if they can’t speak Latin?

54. Jersey*made*me Says:

b Says:

January 20th, 2011 at 9:11 am
    redshirt>>>>>>jersey

sulfur>>>>>>>>>your mom’s pussy stench

55. 911 Says:

Say I don’t influence nahggas… I see you could.

Once you get people laughing, they’re listening and you can tell them almost anything..

The only thing I like about conferences is the free food… Continental breakfast >

Peace.

56. b Says:

buttonup>>>>>>jersey

57. Jersey*made*me Says:

Nah, but if it was written, u can catch a disease on the first puss u encounter

gym

58. el feces loco Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    January 20th, 2011 at 9:10 am

Jay aint the one gotta live in boring ass Jersey

Smartenup el shit

Maybe Melo be cool wit it..Lala been to NJ though..she know..Aint no Madison Ave’s in NJ, no late night steakhouses, paparazzi, etc.

JerseyMade always take the realities about NJ personal..Yall niggaz really be loving the places yall pay taxes at.

59. b Says:

made in china>>>>>>>>jersey* made* me

60. Hopp Says:

” that’s the easiset pussy in Ohio. ”

lol.

61. LeRoy Green Says:

@Remix

YOU WERE SAYIN MY NIGGA??

you LUCKY i couldnt get on Nah last night, you LUCKY.

You Pico de gaio breaf ass nigga.

#MAVS

we aint bodied yet gotdamit

*daps*

62. el feces loco Says:

Nigga actin like Jersey aint built on wasteland..smoke stacks on the sidewalks and shit..be a realist nigga..Half of jersey is comparable to Chernobyl.

63. b Says:

kobe falling off

64. Bricktop Says:

If black is the absence of all color, then why are Blacks referred to as people of color? Shit ain’t adding up on an elementary level.

65. Tyrone Obama Says:

What in Jersey anyway?… I’ve always disliked them northern cities.

Cities everywhere else >>> cities in northeast

>>>>> Minnesota tho

^ nothings free

*daps 911*

67. LeRoy Green Says:

Most 3’s made All Time in the NBA:

Ray Allen

Reggie Miller

JASON KIDD

lmao that dont even look right, he just been playin a long ass time, that muhfucka still cant shoot

68. el feces loco Says:

Governor Corzine ass niggaz

69. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Spitta signs to Warner Music

harlemworld.wordpress.com/2011/01/20/curreny-signs-to-warner-music/

el feces loco Says:

January 20th, 2011 at 9:15 am

^ chill, New Jersey >>> were you live.

71. LeRoy Green Says:

*daps Jersey, b, Hopp, Cold, Tron*

*is on CP Time today*

*gets to work/lurk*

72. b Says:

JASON KIDD

^^word.Mark jackson said they used to call him ason cuz he had no j

73. Bricktop Says:

From a scientific perspective, Whites should be referred to as colored.

74. b Says:

*daps* bruce leroy*

75. el feces loco Says:

What in Jersey anyway?… I’ve always disliked them northern cities.

^^I agree..but for a chick? No city can compare to NYC..all night shopping, nightlife that never stops..Lala know where the fuck she wanna live b..and it ain’t no NJ…the malls close at 8

76. b Says:

new kids on the block>>>>new jersey

Bricktop Says:

January 20th, 2011 at 9:18 am
    From a scientific perspective, Whites should be referred to as colored.

^ explain?

78. el feces loco Says:

^ chill, New Jersey >>> were you live.

^^I just live in NY..I don’t own the shit..could give a fuck long as I got a job, cable, pussy and internet.

79. Tyrone Obama Says:

I’m sayin tho… smh at the stats on Minnesota gay population and Land gettin EXTRA emotional.

Whats happened to Nah? Niggas cant take jokes?

80. Jersey*made*me Says:

Governor Corzine ass niggaz

LOL

Nah b,I just state the facts. EVERYBODY that works,plays,acts,embezzles in NYC,lives in New Jersey. Say what you want but the fact remains,Jersey is the place to live in the metro/tri-state area. Nobody wants to live in the piss alley known as NYC,or the outskirts obviously. But we welcome niggas/kizzas with open arms(nh),it’s all good.

81. Hoskins Says:

Prokhorov got his foot on NBA owners necks

threats of polonium poisoning

82. Hopp Says:

* daps LG *

83. el feces loco Says:

^ Because we come in so many different hues..wheres as whitefolks are either palefaced or rednecked.

el feces loco Says:

January 20th, 2011 at 9:20 am
    ^ chill, New Jersey >>> were you live.

^ still tho all those things are >>> in NJ

and I fuck with BK East New Yawk.

85. Tyrone Obama Says:

From a scientific perspective, Whites should be referred to as colored.

^ explain?

White is created when all of the color wavelengths are combined..black when all are absent.

sn- even white people aint really white,so its really a moot point

86. netherlands Says:

wow, an argument about minnesota? That is like the worst place to live for a black person. Constant snow, bad food, ugly females. I’d rather live in Canada or New Mexico than Minnesota.

87. DJ Chase Says:

*Daps to the Squad*

Speak of the Devil. I was just on Twitter commenting about how shitty TIP’s last album is and how amazing Trap Muzik is. And also how much better than Luda, TI is.

88. Rajon Trondo Says:

chill. How easy you forget- That’s you mother. now you don’t have to call me dad, but you will respect your mom. And why didn’t you bring the trash cans in last night?

89. Hopp Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=WuoC04OXe9M

90. Jersey*made*me Says:

smh at the stats on Minnesota gay population

I was suprised at that stat. Prince shoulda been a dead giveaway though. A little petite soprano singing nigga in stilettos and a blouse.

91. el feces loco Says:

Nobody wants to live in the piss alley known as NYC,or the outskirts obviously. .

^^For average people maybe..but the people that live in them high rises and sky scrapers dont live the life that say me or you would live…we talking multi millionaire shit..Lala can wake up get a DR’s appointment, breakfast, some Jimmy Choos, go sit poolside without leaving her Tower.

Jamaica > NY , NJ, Minnesota

92. Tyrone Obama Says:

*chuckle*
    that Brady Bunch ether

93. el feces loco Says:

A little petite soprano singing nigga in stilettos and a blouse.

*clutches pearls*..wait

94. Tyrone Obama Says:

Who knew Minnesota been holding down the gay population.. You think gay you think

San Francisco
    Atlanta
    New York

But Minnesota?..

95. DJ Chase Says:

Whats Luda’s best album?

96. Hopp Says:

” better than Luda, TI is. ”

Truth.

97. el feces loco Says:

San Francisco
    Atlanta
    New York

But Minnesota?..

^^Word..that shit seems unfathomable..must be a lot of cold niggaz up there snuggling for heat.

98. Tyrone Obama Says:

” better than Luda, TI is. ”

Truth.

False… listening to TI has gotten annoying… maybe hes been around to long. You cant have the one flow disease, have average lyrics , and expect to have longevity in the game

99. Jersey*made*me Says:

*daps LG,Hopp,Chase*

@tron

I stopped fucking your mom in the hallway with her coat on on the strength of LWH,I thought you was cool. That’s the thanks I get?

K.

100. Hoskins Says:

Twin City…

What… *confused face*

Twin City..

I’m 50Tyson

101. Jersey*made*me Says:

@cOLD

Remember Twin City used to pop?

102. mcb Says:

51 tyson>50 tyson

*daps all*

I aint around today so much, again. (cue the “oh you left” jokes). this week is stressful as shit, and now we getting more snow tomorrow, and yeah im still going to work, so now im wondering how ill get home…

103. Hopp Says:

* daps Jerz *

104. DJ Chase Says:

” better than Luda, TI is. ”

Truth.

False… listening to TI has gotten annoying… maybe hes been around to long.

^I agree that maybe Tip has been around too long and has run out of creative ways to get his points across, but he is head over heels better than ludacris. Listening to Trap Muzik now, this TIP is unfuckwitable.

I listened to Chicken N Beer this morning before leaving the house, and I think thats luda’s best album (but I’m not too versed in luda’s catalogue), and that shit cant hold a candle to Trap Muzik or Urban Legend.

105. DJ Chase Says:

Listening to Trap Muzik now, this TIP is unfuckwitable

^Pause where applicable

106. Cypher Says:

stop cryin kizza..

^ *sees subliminal shot masked*

Jersey*made*me Says:

January 20th, 2011 at 9:37 am
    @cOLD

Remember Twin City used to pop?

^ hell yea… niggas plottin in trees waiting to rob you after you come out. lmao.

108. Jackson7 Says:

land this, Land that.. blahblahblah..

niggas go to sleep thinking bout Land 1200am est… niggas wake up talkin bout Land 900am est

niggas is papparrazzi…

have some breakfast first… get a job, get a woman, get some kids…

oh thats right… niggas is sissies and e-fatuated…

LOL… when they type shit its jokes… when i type back, its “emotional…

thats cute…

keep going…

109. Bricktop Says:

sn- even white people aint really white,so its really a moot point
    It’s just funny how little white lies, even when disproved by scientific knowledge, can be accepted as truth over time. Like, that shit don’t even add up. Semantics? Sure. cbc? Obviously.

110. mcb Says:

Cypher Says:

January 20th, 2011 at 9:40 am

stop cryin kizza..

stop searching for my tears

im just speakin/typin, nothing new here.

so just because you got caught trying to rub one out in the bathroom this morning doesnt mean you gotta try to be smart on here. ease up, nh.

111. mcb Says:

Cypher Says:

January 20th, 2011 at 9:40 am

stop cryin kizza..

stop searching for my tears

im just speakin/typin, nothing new here.

112. Cypher Says:

Remember Twin City used to pop?

Maybe ya’ll niggas shouldnt have came out the closet then

113. Cypher Says:

stop cryin kizza..

stop searching for my tears

im just speakin/typin, nothing new here.

lmao… the fuck you talkin bout kizza?.. You came to the c-section crying about work being stressful and snow. Man the fuck up that aint shit.

Besides how stressful can cookin bagels be anyway?

114. el feces loco Says:

stop searching for my tears

Rofflisberger

115. Jersey*made*me Says:

Maybe ya’ll niggas shouldnt have came out the closet then

Imma post this a couple times to show how awful this shit is.

SMH.

116. Jersey*made*me Says:

Maybe ya’ll niggas shouldnt have came out the closet then

Still bad

117. S.I.C.K Says:

*daps all*

Puss Before Nah>>>>>>

*scans older posts for fuckery*

118. Jersey*made*me Says:

Maybe ya’ll niggas shouldnt have came out the closet then

worse

119. Jersey*made*me Says:

Maybe ya’ll niggas shouldnt have came out the closet then

……………..

120. el feces loco Says:

Besides how stressful can cookin bagels be anyway?

^^Yooo lol this kizza cant shut off the conveyor belt..bagels all on the floor

121. S.I.C.K Says:

_______________________________

It is his BEST album… it`s “classic”

122. mcb Says:

Cypher Says:

January 20th, 2011 at 9:46 am
    stop cryin kizza..

stop searching for my tears

im just speakin/typin, nothing new here.

Besides how stressful can cookin bagels be anyway?

cooking bagels? is that what they call layin pipes to your moms now?
    just chill, since your big insult was about me making bagels. ohhhhh man you got me… *fart noise*

123. FFGreen Says:

not bad

124. Cypher Says:

sn- even white people aint really white,so its really a moot point

no to be absolutely honest scientifically I’m correct… read a book or some shit nigga.

sn- the real irony is that white is supposed to represent purity , even tho crackers do some of the vilest shit .

125. mcb Says:

cypher, you my best bagel customer.

so weird though, why you buy lube with the bagels? and why you get the ones with the smallest hole in the middle…

126. Jersey*made*me Says:

Note: If you gone come out shooting,lead off with some heat.

127. el feces loco Says:

Mofukkas mad grumpy this morning…niggaz need more pussy where they live.

128. mcb Says:

but for real, its all gravy.

*daps all*

bout to head out.

129. Cypher Says:

Mofukkas mad grumpy this morning…niggaz need more pussy where they live.

being up a 4 am <<<

130. DJ Chase Says:

_______________________________

It is his BEST album… it`s “classic”

^This is what i figured, and CNB can’t fuck with Trap Muzik. No way, no how.

And the first two songs on CNB are direct shots to Tip. Not even a chink in the armor, and glitch in momentum, nothing

131. Bricktop Says:

@ Land:
    Everybody talks about everybody on here. You special or something? You don’t like criticism? You don’t want the attention? You don’t want to be called out on blatant hypocrisy? Don’t post. Or stop being a hypocrite.

132. el feces loco Says:

stilll lol @ stop searching for my tears

*cries*

*hides em*

133. Troyvul Says:

cOLD Says:

January 20th, 2011 at 8:38 am
    RIP london Bloke
    For real, Bloke if you lurking 40 oz van is back up

134. mcb Says:

Cypher Says:

January 20th, 2011 at 9:52 am
    Mofukkas mad grumpy this morning…niggaz need more pussy where they live.

being up a 4 am <<<

no sarcasm, that sucks.

*offers a free bagel*

also sleeping less than 4-5 hours<<<<
    used to be nothing, get up work, not so much anymore…

135. Jersey*made*me Says:

*daps SICK*

You might be a sex addict b. I couldn’t fuck everyday if I tried,unless it was Bria Miles of course.

136. Jersey*made*me Says:

Ludacris is mad forgettable though. If he never recorded again nobody would care.

137. Remixznflow Says:

Jersey the retarded nigga in school that always wore his underwear backward… on the outside of his jeans…

short bus shawty…

*daps all*

138. 911 Says:

Aggressive content Thursday. Fuck fifty cents.

139. Rajon Trondo Says:

Yo mcb – don’t front like you dipped out – I know your still lurking -why do you SELL LUBE at your bagel joint ? That’s wild ‘mo

140. Bricktop Says:

White = presence of all colors in the color spectrum visible to the naked eye.
    Black = the opposite.
    . . taken from some book I read.

141. Remixznflow Says:

# Rajon Trondo Says:
    January 20th, 2011 at 9:57 am

LOLOL

“sir would you like some KY with your bagel? or cream cheese?”

142. Hopp Says:

” sleeping less than 4-5 hours<<<< "

Lies …

143. Jersey*made*me Says:

*daps the Mexican*

*ain’t bodied*

144. Hopp Says:

” taken from some book I read. ”

Taken from the Theory Of Colors.

But on humans, black is the increase of a natural pigment, so I overstand.

145. Jackson7 Says:

*before 830am cst*

land vs Kev blah blah blah

land loves minnesota blahblahblah

land is a househubby?.. LOL blablahblah

land is emotional… blahblahblah

land, what about Haiti…blahblahblah…

land said so and so about Australia..

i mean seriously… do niggas even consider how they typing? and the fact that by the time i get to my office, yall done already had a staff meeting about Land?… constantly pondering and holding fast to the same tired and false preconceived notions?…

i could say its flattering, but as a man, that kind of attention from other allegedly grown men, is disturbing…

LOL…wow..

FBM was right apparently… some of you niggas get no pussy…

146. Jersey*made*me Says:

Jew broads LOVE anal,that’s NO secret. The only reason I didn’t hit mcb mom anally is because she like it missionary. I didn’t flip that pancake yet.

147. Remixznflow Says:

*chuckles*

148. Hopp Says:

” and the fact that by the time i get to my office, yall done already had a staff meeting about Land?… ”

LOL

149. Cypher Says:

White = presence of all colors in the color spectrum visible to the naked eye.
    Black = the opposite.
    . . taken from some book I read.

which is the exact same thing i said.. nvm, its to early in the morning for this shit..

Wocka Flocka < Jay

150. Remixznflow Says:

*goes to get orange juice*

*reclines*

*enjoys snow day*

151. Bricktop Says:

So Land has issues with commenters commenting on his. . . . comments? Lol.
    Interesting.

152. el feces loco Says:

land vs Kev blah blah blah

land loves minnesota blahblahblah

What’s wrong with you? This nigga e-ego is over inflated..now I can’t bring up old shit on here? I’m sorry i wasnt on here at 12am to throw my two cents in while the ether was in full effect.

153. Cypher Says:

office = kitchen ?

154. el feces loco Says:

I thought Minnesota was a great, easy going laid back place to live?

155. Jersey*made*me Says:

office = kitchen ?

lol

156. 911 Says:

I couldn’t fuck everyday if I tried,unless it was Bria Miles of course.

^>even still jersey, eventually you’d get tired of her too. Just how the shit goes. Relationships should have a time limit… Like you walk up to a chick and she’s like, nah I got 8 more months before I’m back on the market… *ponders*

157. Bricktop Says:

Fuck Snow.
    The rapper too.

158. Troyvul Says:

LMAOOOOOOOO

159. el feces loco Says:

I didn’t flip that pancake yet.

Rofflenary

160. Hopp Says:

” Relationships should have a time limit… Like you walk up to a chick and she’s like, nah I got 8 more months before I’m back on the market… ”

Then what, u’d have to pay a fee to the current owner so to get her free of her eight months or sumn’ ?

161. Jersey*made*me Says:

Fuck Snow.
    The rapper too.

A licky boom boom dooownnnnnnn

162. Jackson7 Says:

Bricktop says

@Land

but, Land

Land, you said…

land is a hypocrite…

land land land land…LMAO..

yeah, everyone gets typed about when they here….

but no one else gets sweated 1st thing in the morning and before they close they eyes to sleep, like this “Land” nigga… i dont even have to be online and niggas got got screennames balls in they mouth… a screenname i havent used in over 6 months…

a few of yall niggas is stuck…

you know it… Bricktop you one of the main ones… everytime i comment, here you go… im talkin to Remix, answering questions about minnesota at 930pm cst, and here comes Black Brokaw and Kevin (as usual)… shooting from the peanut gallery…

then, niggas wake up talkin bout the same thing…

LMAO…

niggas STAY hurt…

i know it hurts when i put the mirror to a few of you niggas faces, or say something negative about Eminem, LOL…and they feel the need to type slick in my direction for weeks and months…

get over it, siissies…

163. Troyvul Says:

co-ponders, from a considerable distance away.

164. 911 Says:

Lol @ leasing chicks.

*pimps*

165. DJ Chase Says:

even still jersey, eventually you’d get tired of her too

^This reasoning is why i think i may seriously be a sex addict. I can, and still attempt to, pipe my wife everyday for the past 4 years with no let up.

Not a day goes by where i’m like, ehhh, i don’t want to fuck today, lets just [insert mundane activity here].

166. Jackson7 Says:

EFL i wasnt even talking to you…

i named names already..

and yes, my ego stay inflated… im worthy

167. Jersey*made*me Says:

Lol @ leasing chicks.

co-lol

168. Hopp Says:

” Lol @ leasing chicks. ”

I’m sayin’. lol

169. &What?! Says:

Hard Knock Life >

beat still goes all this time later.

170. Jersey*made*me Says:

If you leased a chick you would have to take it easy on the puss though,can’t take it back with too many miles on it.

But looking forward to the next lease >>>>>>>

171. 911 Says:

Like.. If you see a dime and you both know it’s purely a sexual connection, you’d do a 3 month contract. Something like that… I’m left field like a mothafucka right now.. Lol

172. el feces loco Says:

EFL i wasnt even talking to you…

i named names already..

and yes, my ego stay inflated… im worthy

^Aite cool..

…I was the first to broffle at yall from last night cause I just read the shit this morning..I thought you was trynna be slick

*takes gum back*

173. el feces loco Says:

^^Nah it makes sense..but women cant separate the poon from the heart tho thas why you cant give her the best dick when yall first meet..you gotta use elmers glue when you put the dick on her jacket.

174. Troyvul Says:

Nah, I’ll pay that extra fee to get my monies worth, take it off road and such. Knowhaimtalmbout

175. LeRoy Green Says:

i know a lil freak

in, in hollywood

sucks, sucks on dick

does it, does it real GOOD

176. Hopp Says:

It’d be a cool Supply & Demand system.

Want a chick for 3 months, pays the standard price. Some dude is interested 2 weeks after, he pays the double of the remaining time.

Wit’ the extra cash, it’d be possible for u to pay for a better one …

So on.

177. DJ Chase Says:

Aight, time to go read these depositions.

*Daps to the squad*

Land be easy out there. I hear niggas in the Minny is jumping out of trees and taking niggas cookies. be careful!!

178. Bricktop Says:

Mirrors? Ja- Rule, is dat you?
    Seriously though, I think you take my comments a little to closely to the tittie. Besides, my e-reflection is pretty fucking flawless if I may say so. But fine, if you can’t handle being called out every once and awhile, I’ll let you live.

179. S.I.C.K Says:

Relationships should have a time limit
    ———————————————-
    THEY DO.LOL It`s only a matter of time.

Honestly though land is always the topic of conversation.I`d be annoyed too.

@Jerz I don`t have “in house” pussy so getting puss is an joyous event.Especially in the morning.

180. el feces loco Says:

day 1 : im not looking for no relationship..oh me neither.

day after sex: guess what baby? ..oh shit stop playing girl

181. Jersey*made*me Says:

Relationships should have a time limit
    ———————————————-
    THEY DO.LOL It`s only a matter of time.

Truest words ever typed.

182. Cypher Says:

lmao.. take a bitch mudboggin and whatnot

183. el feces loco Says:

*sees niggaz really talking about having bitches with sticker prices and liens*

*falls back*

184. &What?! Says:

Biggie Smalls 2 albums > any 2 albums of any rapper.

Relationships should have a time limit
    ———————————————-
    THEY DO.LOL It`s only a matter of time.

Truest words ever typed.

^ damn sad.

186. Remixznflow Says:

# &What?! Says:
    January 20th, 2011 at 10:20 am

Biggie Smalls 2 albums > any 2 albums of any rapper.

i agree… but im biased…

187. Jersey*made*me Says:

day 1 : im not looking for no relationship..oh me neither.

day after sex: guess what baby? ..oh shit stop playing girl

LOL,word.

It’s like the pussy has a feelings sensor built in. As soon as you smash,it activates.

188. Remixznflow Says:

@cOLD

you was on that philosophical shit this morning huh…

189. 911 Says:

I ain’t never said shit about paying..Fuck that.. Two way contract, with parameters like keep your pussy clean and no sex with anyone other than me. Options to extend the contract.. All types of shit.

190. S.I.C.K Says:

THEY DO.LOL It`s only a matter of time.

Truest words ever typed
    ——————————
    Plagurized from the original author “JERZ”*daps*

191. Samir Says:

“So I was at the local Best Buy a little while ago and was shopping for a video game for my son. While we were looking we got a whiff of the man in front of us I decided to move away because of the heavy smell of pot. Then I looked at him and he was wearing a Ohio State sweater and a Jets hat. It was Santonio Holmes. I told him i was a fan of the Steelers he shook my hand and left.”

192. Jackson7 Says:

Bricktop says

Seriously though, I think you

—————————

thats it in a nutshell…

you think me… way too much b…

case BEEN closed… damnnear, every other comment …count em up… go back to this weekend…

again… i go spar and go back and forth on some clever shit with the best of them… its all good…

but a few of you niggas (whom ive named more than once, to be clear) is obsessed… mix it up a little… make other friends..LOL… iaint got a problem with no one else… i just dont polly with faggots…. and there’s 3 or 4 of YOU, thats clearly either homos, or aspire to make homo connections with niggas…

i aint with that… thats nasty

193. Cypher Says:

day 1 : im not looking for no relationship..oh me neither.

day after sex: guess what baby? ..oh shit stop playing girl

that shit is always awkward.. cause before i fuck a bitch they always ALWAYS talk that independent i dont want know relationship shit. Next thing you know bitches is updating the Facebook status

You fuck the same bitch more then 3 times you’re in a relationship..

194. Bricktop Says:

i agree… but im biased…
    Yep.

195. 911 Says:

Jersey*Made*Me
    4 mins ago
    Relationships should have a time limit
    ———————————————-
    THEY DO.LOL It`s only a matter of time.
    Truest words ever typed.

*concurs*

196. Jersey*made*me Says:

Every relationship is DOOMED.

For example,if you woulda told Remix this time last year he would’ve been rolling his own breakfast burrittos this year,he woulda laughed at you. Fast forward to today,she’s somewhere on the back of some other dudes riding mower.

197. Remixznflow Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    January 20th, 2011 at 10:25 am

Every relationship is DOOMED.

word…

and good fuckin riddance…

that was some toxic shit i was blessed to be free from…

198. Troyvul Says:

Samir why you tryna slander SanAntonio? lol

199. Cypher Says:

LOL,word.

its called oxytocin.. and if you hit a bitch raw enough times that shit can effect you

200. Jersey*made*me Says:

dry snitching 101

201. Cypher Says:

What did you expect him to do?..

202. S.I.C.K Says:

i just dont polly with faggots
    Damn!!

203. el feces loco Says:

Lies..why would he be wearing a Jets hat? We didnt sign him until after he got busted and subsequented himself to random piss tests.

204. &What?! Says:

Unbelievable >

Ready To Die >

Suicidal Thoughts >

205. 456 Says:

not every relationship is doomed, but all relationships change. nothing last forever, but you can have a relationship that can withstand the changes…

206. Bricktop Says:

Nah, that’s your fantasy. . . not mine.
    Smh and wtf?
    At this point, I’m certain that you’ve got me confused with someone that actually comments a lot.
    I don’t.
    I mostly lurk, and occasionally comment on shit that I feel needs correcting.
    Thought that was the Nah way. . . seems I was mistaken.
    My bad.

207. Remixznflow Says:

*daps 456, s.i.c.k., &what?!, Troy*

208. 456 Says:

all the mo bee tracks on ready to die didn’t age well…classic nonetheless

209. Remixznflow Says:

# 456 Says:
    January 20th, 2011 at 10:32 am

all the mo bee tracks on ready to die didn’t age well…classic nonetheless

i disagree… but again.. im biased…

210. 911 Says:

*is wealthy, leases bitches*

211. 456 Says:

*daps to remix and the nah massive

*backhands to anyone who still believes eminem made dre

212. el feces loco Says:

*is poor, puts the pussy on layaway*

*gos by every 3 weeks to make sure its still there*

213. Samir Says:

Troyvul Says:
    January 20th, 2011 at 10:26 am

Samir why you tryna slander SanAntonio? lol

Haha man I’m not. Santonio is >>>, probably the most clutch player in the league right now. I read that on a Steelers forum and it apparently happened a week ago, I just think it’s funny that he’s in the playoffs and he STILL can’t stop smoking.

Maybe it helps him make those catches, though.

214. Troyvul Says:

*Daps remix, all other screenames present*

What about men who cheat and are still in a relationship, is that relationship doomed?

215. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

LOL,word.

word? I thought oxytocin only affected the female in regards to pair bonding effect

216. 456 Says:

i disagree… but again.. im biased…

^warning is the exception. machine gun funk? friend of mine?

217. Jackson7 Says:

*backhands to anyone who still believes eminem made dre

——————————–

im sayin… wtf was that about?…

kizzas was claiming that Eminem breathed the holy spirit into Dre’s corpse and gave him eternal life…

218. 911 Says:

Lol @ feces

219. S.I.C.K Says:

_____________________________________

Read this again this smells like a OXYMORON

220. Remixznflow Says:

machine gun funk is one of my personal favorites actually…

221. el feces loco Says:

Eminem made Dre rich

Ion think that nigga’z smoking in a contract year, on his 2nd drug suspension with his new team, standing in Best Buy reeking..who knows though..if he was that high he should have punched her in the face when she uttered that Steelers shit

Maybe it was his cologne

222. Bricktop Says:

226. el feces loco Says:

Still though..as football players

Braylon > Santonio

The Dougie > That point at the first down and drop the ball shit

227. 456 Says:

Read this again this smells like a OXYMORON

^more like a paradox. the only constant is change

228. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

*Daps all*

rapradar.com/2011/01/20/cameron-diaz-copped-weed-from-snoop

Cameron Diaz has always kept it real

229. Jackson7 Says:

Dre made Eminem rich…

Dre was already rich, while Eminem was on food stamps in a trailer park off 8 Mile…

230. Remixznflow Says:

# Jackson7 Says:
    January 20th, 2011 at 10:43 am

Dre made Eminem rich…

cBc

who didnt know this?

231. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Mayorga: I see fear in your eyes… look at your hands they are small and my hands are like a man.

Mayorga: You came to Nicaragua that I was a nobody. On March 12th your fans will be wearing black for your wake!

Mayorga: Stop letting your family suffer bc u know when we lose in the ring they hurt… Buy PPV and watch the retirement party.

Mayorga: I will make Cotto rethink about fighting again in the ring like Margarito should after Pacquiao beat him.

Mayorga: You guys are failures and I will make sure you know it. Hold my belt and polish it for me. I will pick it up in March.

Mayorga to Cotto – I will prove I am the man in this and you are a woman. I will knock him out in 4 rds.

#mayorgagems

232. Jackson7 Says:

how many hit records and monies did Eminem have, before Dre co-signed him and produced his music?

be clear

233. &What?! Says:

Me & My Bitch >

Ready To Die is everything about Rap music that I personally like, 90’s NY beats, dope as fuck lyrics creating stories within each song. Perfect!

Remixznflow Says:

January 20th, 2011 at 10:22 am
    @cOLD

you was on that philosophical shit this morning huh…

^ yea dude… whatup.

235. Jersey*made*me Says:

Em/Dre was the model for Justin Beiber/Usher.

JB didn’t make Usher or make Usher rich. They both benefit from the chance Usher took with signing him.

236. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Bugatti Biebs >>>

237. 456 Says:

who didnt know this?

^your man van dro was talkin dumb and reckless last night

Remixznflow Says:

January 20th, 2011 at 10:44 am
    # Jackson7 Says:
    January 20th, 2011 at 10:43 am

Dre made Eminem rich…

cBc

who didnt know this?

^ lets be clear. Dre was rich, but Aftermath as a label had no legs to stand on.

239. Bricktop Says:

Wait. Pussy secretes oxycontin? No wonder. . .

240. Remixznflow Says:

LOL

>>>>>>the nightshift… for the most part…

no shots at EnglandRep or Deen…

241. Jackson7 Says:

el feces loco Says:

January 20th, 2011 at 10:39 am
    Eminem made Dre rich

242. &What?! Says:

The Lasers artwork is dope

243. Jersey*made*me Says:

Wait. Pussy secretes oxycontin? No wonder. . .

lol

244. 456 Says:

^the illest of this breed is lady gaga/akon. niggas, including me, slept on dude’s business acumen.

245. S.I.C.K Says:

Eminem made Dre richER
    ——————————
    fixed

246. Jackson7 Says:

who didnt know this?

——————

yesterday, a few other people didnt know it either

247. el feces loco Says:

Suge held Dre over the balcony and shook all the change out his pockets..All the masters, mistresses (yes Michele),Suge took it all..Dre was broke in a sense..Eminem made Dre rich again.

Jersey*made*me Says:

January 20th, 2011 at 10:48 am
    Wait. Pussy secretes oxycontin? No wonder. . .

lol

^ little known fact.. if you take pussy juice place it on foil and put it in the oven on low, it will turn into a flake like chip

249. Troyvul Says:

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

January 20th, 2011 at 10:47 am
    Bugatti Biebs >>>
    CbC

250. el feces loco Says:

SMH yall comparing a now defunct label to the money Eminem made Dre just from having 50 alone.

50’s sales alone > Death Row as a whole label

251. Jackson7 Says:

S.I.C.K Says:

January 20th, 2011 at 10:50 am
    Eminem made Dre richER
    ——————————
    fixed

——————

yep… and that’s a big difference..

252. Cypher Says:

Wait. Pussy secretes oxycontin? No wonder. . .

nah, it don’t secrete it BUT hittin bitches raw heightens the release of oxytocin for males.

sn- unless to talkin bout the pain killer.. in that case then that might be tru cause good pussy can make you numb to the bullshit

253. Samir Says:

el feces loco Says:
    January 20th, 2011 at 10:42 am

Still though..as football players
    Braylon > Santonio

Nah. Maybe Braylon’s celebration is better, but while Braylon was dropping balls and starting fights with Lebron’s friends in Cleveland, Holmes was making clutch catches and helping the Steelers win titles. Santonio put up better numbers when both were playing this year, and he a lot less time to practice/learn the playbook.

el feces loco Says:

January 20th, 2011 at 10:51 am

^ Suge called Dre a fool, to walk away with nothing. Dre obviously got the last laugh

255. Cypher Says:

smh..niggas makin coochie crack

256. 456 Says:

^i didn’t know cold was a pussy juice alchemist. the nigga was trying turn cheese into gold…

257. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Mike Wallace > Santonio > Braylon

Just sayin’

258. 456 Says:

coochie crack

^pimping and drug dealing all at the same time

456 Says:

January 20th, 2011 at 10:54 am

^ the molecular make up of poon juice makes it harden with little heat. Pussy chips.

260. el feces loco Says:

Suge and Dre would have been holding co-yard sales last year if not for Eminem.

——-

^^indeed..because of Eminem

261. Cypher Says:

the molecular make up of poon juice makes it harden with little heat.

*chuckle*

262. el feces loco Says:

Yea that wasnt Tone that Keith Murrayd a bitch with a barstool either

263. b Says:

the kid stay wit a bad mami like losing isaiah (c)promise nyc

^^indeed..because of Eminem

^ sometimes your peace of mind is >>> money. Sometimes.

265. Remixznflow Says:

# cOLD Says:
    January 20th, 2011 at 10:56 am

456 Says:

January 20th, 2011 at 10:54 am

how… why?

smh… what made you conduct this experiment?

266. Jersey*made*me Says:

*dead* @ poon juice

who checks their wifey or girls drawls for any signs of bacterium?

268. Remixznflow Says:

LOL @ niggas fucking with eye protection, a clipboard and a lab coat…

269. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Wait. Pussy secretes oxycontin? No wonder. . .

oxytocin’s released during ejaculation and it plays a role in sperm transport..supposedly it also effects male sex behavior but if someone’s stressed all the time than the catecholamines inhibit/repress oxytocin neurons

270. el feces loco Says:

^^indeed..because of Eminem

^ sometimes your peace of mind is >>> money. Sometimes.

^^indeed..all I said was Eminem made Dre rich..Dre obviously was a made man when Em was still on 8 Mile..but he was broke tho(compared to real rich people)..He left Death Row with an ass whooping as severance

how… why?

smh… what made you conduct this experiment?

^ lmao… it was jokey joke.

*backs out of nah*

272. Jayson Werth's beard Says:

what did i just walk into…

273. Remixznflow Says:

pussy chips…

274. el feces loco Says:

# cOLD Says:
    January 20th, 2011 at 10:59 am

who checks their wifey or girls drawls for any signs of bacterium?

^^niggaz who wanna wear them??

275. 456 Says:

^this is the future of all crime.

276. Jersey*made*me Says:

what did i just walk into…

lol

277. el feces loco Says:

# Remixznflow Says:
    January 20th, 2011 at 11:02 am

pussy chips…

^^Yoooooo this might be a gold mine..i could see cats at the strip club coppin…Vagina flavored potato chips

Amber Rose Pussy Chips ..who wouldnt cop?

278. Samir Says:

Nah’sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:
    January 20th, 2011 at 10:54 am

Mike Wallace > Santonio > Braylon
    Just sayin’

Holmes is a smarter receiver at this point, but Wallace has already put up better season numbers than Holmes ever did, and he’s only a second year. If the Steelers had kept Holmes, it wouldn’t have mattered how shitty our pass protection was – Ward/Holmes/Wallace/Sanders/Brown is a ridiculous group.

Nas > Jay-z (c) Land.

280. Jackson7 Says:

)..He left Death Row with an ass whooping as severance

——————-

LOL..

point taken…

lmao @ Dre getting an envelope in the mail from Death Row Records, only to open it and have a giant fist come out the envelope and punch him in his fuckin face… again and again

281. Remixznflow Says:

# cOLD Says:
    January 20th, 2011 at 11:04 am

Nas > Jay-z (c) Land.

Naaaahhhh fam… this is your conversational baby….

Amber Rose Pussy Chips ..who wouldnt cop?

^ roffle…

Precious “gabby” rigid chips

283. hl Says:

cOLD Says:

Precious “gabby” rigid chips

^Rigid?!? lmao

I’d cop some Lisa Raye chips.

285. el feces loco Says:

Why stop there? Sell saliva cakes…ass chicken..booger burgers

Beyonce Spittle Cakes

Rihanna Ass Chicken

286. Remixznflow Says:

lolol

287. Remixznflow Says:

*cops vanessa simons chips*

288. Jackson7 Says:

smh @ the look of shookness in Dre and Vanilla Ice and Snoop Dogg’s eyes when talking about dealing with Suge Knight in various documentaries…

niggas wont sleep good till Marion is under the dirt

289. Remixznflow Says:

new post cOLD

290. 456 Says:

kelis milkshakes (literal)

kelly rowland flavored milk duds

291. 911 Says:

cOLD Says:
    January 20th, 2011 at 10:59 am
    who checks their wifey or girls drawls for any signs of bacterium?

^>WTF kind of botty boi shit is this cold?!?

292. MissInfo.tv » New Music: Joe Budden “Ordinary Love Shit Part. 2″, plus Jim Jones, T.I., & Kid Sister feat. Gucci Mane Says:

[…] Another iTunes bonus from T.I.’s recently relased album No Mercy, MTV catches the scoop on this new track here. (Props to NahRight) […]