Lloyd ft. Young Jeezy & R. Kelly – Lay It Down (Remix)

The R&B (G-Mix). Props to Splash.

Lloyd ft. Young Jeezy & R. Kelly – Lay It Down (Remix)

Previously: USDA (Young Jeezy, 211, Boo Rossini & Slick Pulla) – Off Safety

91 Responses to “Lloyd ft. Young Jeezy & R. Kelly – Lay It Down (Remix)”

1. kevfrescura de talco Says:

sup A!

so how does it feel knowing you got two nahkis pulliin on themselves cause of ya vicki secret pics & got one of them vandalizing his home?

how do you do that ish?

2. hl Says:

lol at “no daps”

3. black brokaw Says:

A chick, i heard you look like dwight howard by the shoulders

Barbaro by the face

strange combo

8. Eastern_Digital Says:

Charly Wingate & Charles Hamilton – Northpole >>>> Exhibit C

9. Vincent Van Dro Says:

Just FTR

>>>>>>> Paper Trail

not enough co-signs in the world

10. Remixznflow Says:

# Eastern_Digital Says:
    January 12th, 2011 at 8:11 pm

Charly Wingate & Charles Hamilton – Northpole >>>> Exhibit C

WOW

11. black brokaw Says:

What? Paper trail was NICE.

12. Mel Kiper III Says:

Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie dared Tom Brady to come after him, the day after expressing his hatred for the Patriots quarterback publicly.

“I hope so; I really do,” Cromartie said. “I hope he’ll throw the ball 10 times my way. Make him pay. That’s the only thing you can do {…] Why would I regret them?” Cromartie said when asked if he regrets his comments. “That’s my opinion; that’s how I feel about it. There’s no reason for me to sit back and take back anything I said about him, and I’m not.”

Asked what he thought Brady’s reaction would be, or if he cared, he dismissed the question.

“No,” Cromartie said. “Don’t care. Next question.”

this my guy (n)

13. son_of_ether AKA NAHRIGHT KEYSTYLE CHAMP Says:

*daps the late bluemers*

The screenshots over at WSHH is downright scary..that Gunplay one is horrific

Oh niggaz finally found Polo and dusted his dusty ass off?

*listens*

14. Vincent Van Dro Says:

Paper Trail was fisher price rap status

15. d_block_4_life Says:

No Doubt Daps*

16. d_block_4_life Says:

Mel Kiper III Says:

January 12th, 2011 at 8:10 pm
    Just FTR

>>>>>>> Paper Trail
    Take it back

17. White and on NahRight Says:

So will TM 103 ever be released?

18. Eastern_Digital Says:

# Eastern_Digital Says:
    January 12th, 2011 at 8:11 pm

Charly Wingate & Charles Hamilton – Northpole >>>> Exhibit C

WOW

??

19. d_block_4_life Says:

R. Kelly’s jack still rings? smh

20. black brokaw Says:

Paper trail was good only becuz the one before was weak.

21. JihaD Says:

I got that Courtney Love for ya’ Says:
    January 12th, 2011 at 8:09 pm
    @JihaD

Well damn you got the encyclopedia of rap over there? lol

I appreciate it thou, I didn’t hardly know about any of that.

Lol.

Nah, a couple of friends of mine are engineers/ songwriters who travel the studio circuit in ATL (Patchwerk, Krossover Studios, Toomps Studio, Hot Beats, Blue Room, Stankonia, and Tree Sounds) and I have done some ghosting for various rappers in the ATL area and for YM, so i kinda keep in touch and ask questions.

22. Eastern_Digital Says:

*daps the late bluemers*

The screenshots over at WSHH is downright scary..that Gunplay one is horrific

Oh niggaz finally found Polo and dusted his dusty ass off?

*listens*

ROLLIN!!

23. Vincent Van Dro Says:

‘Paper Trail was good because it was the only album I’ve ever heard’ is the only acceptable answer

24. son_of_ether AKA NAHRIGHT KEYSTYLE CHAMP Says:

oh I heard this bullshit before

Cromartie face gon look crazy when Branch complete that first pass for big yardage..nigga talking like he Revis. I’d rather Sanchez say “fuck Brady”

25. black brokaw Says:

56 barz >>>>>>>

26. Vincent Van Dro Says:

We will also accept ‘because I’m 12 years old’

27. Mel Kiper III Says:

30. Mel Kiper III Says:

im not sure how wise it was to call out brady

but any enemy of his is a friend of mines

cro >

31. son_of_ether AKA NAHRIGHT KEYSTYLE CHAMP Says:

*daps E_D Amin*

I never liked TI..I was rooting for the Leprachaun..he ate Flip’s food though.

32. Vincent Van Dro Says:

I hate the Pats but the Jets are in trouble.

33. Deen Says:

R. Kelly >>>>>>

34. I got that Courtney Love for ya' Says:

d_block_4_life Says:
    January 12th, 2011 at 8:15 pm
    R. Kelly’s jack still rings? smh
    ————-
    LOL@comment and use of the word “jack”.

If it was anybody but you D_Block, I’d be *smh*

35. Detroit P Says:

damn…CP won

36. son_of_ether AKA NAHRIGHT KEYSTYLE CHAMP Says:

im not sure how wise it was to call out brady

but any enemy of his is a friend of mines

cro >

^^Yea..but Cro tho? We had mad Shonne Green jokes on him last year before he signed..talking bout he gon bust WR’s up?..that shit sounds comical.

I’d rather Kyle Wilson say some shit

37. kevfrescura de talco Says:

i like no daps.

ima use that when clowns first step in the room.

ex.

captain planet says:
    January 13th, 2011 at 8:20 am

“I’m young goo goo gah gah”

kevfresco says:
    January 13th, 2011 at 8:23 am

#captain planet says:
    3 minutes ago

>*no daps*

38. black brokaw Says:

Paper trail > mbdtf

39. EnglandRepresent Says:

Why the hate towards Captain Planet? Seems like a young buck trying to stir shit up. I applaud it. As long as it doesn’t get corny.

Bone Thugs > ______

I never liked TI..I was rooting for the Leprachaun..he ate Flip’s food though.

^^Nah I got conned in to copping that Lil Flip double album with that cheesey ‘Sunshine’ joint on it. I can’t forgive that.

40. Eastern_Digital Says:

I disliked Tip until he punked Shawty Lo with that video in front of Lo’s hood. That’s how you shut somebody up. Better than 20 worldstar videos talkin greasy from the comfort of your studio/home/hotel/whatever.

41. black brokaw Says:

Paper trail > TD

42. son_of_ether AKA NAHRIGHT KEYSTYLE CHAMP Says:

# Vincent Van Dro Says:
    January 12th, 2011 at 8:20 pm

I hate the Pats but the Jets are in trouble.

^^We aint bodied.

Where are all those people that was saying shit about Seattle last week? The NFL aint the NBA..any given Sunday your team could smoke a “L”.

43. Mel Kiper III Says:

We aint bodied.

FACT

44. son_of_ether AKA NAHRIGHT KEYSTYLE CHAMP Says:

Lo was an idiot..how you gon go to T.I. house and ask ” Yo do T.I. live here?”…niggaz be sniffing heroin.

45. Eastern_Digital Says:

I hate the Pats but the Jets are in trouble.

^^We aint bodied.

The Patriots are the team to beat tho.

SB: Pats vs. Packers

46. I got that Courtney Love for ya' Says:

Eastern_Digital Says:
    January 12th, 2011 at 8:23 pm
    ————-
    Hell yeah that was the BEST and T.I was pushin that new Camaro or whatever it was at the time.

T.I. pulling up a lawnchair >>>

47. NovemberEnd Says:

No Matter What >

>>>>>>>> the rest of Paper Trail

48. kevfrescura de talco Says:

The Patriots are the team to beat tho.

> exactly. jets fans can only hope.

“we can’t get too excited because everyone knows where we’re going next week.”© braylon edwards

49. son_of_ether AKA NAHRIGHT KEYSTYLE CHAMP Says:

The Patriots are the team to beat tho.

SB: Pats vs. Packers

^^Yea it was the Packers, then The Giants, then the Eagles, niggaz got off half of the Patriots balls when they almost lost to a back up QB, remember that?..niggaz even had Tampa Bay being super bowl bound at once..this season there were like 8 “teams to beat”…This ain’t basketball.

50. flinttown Says:

I swear it seem like 90% of this site has hatred for T.I. and I dont understand it. Niggas must not have heard “Trap Muzik”, “Urban Legend”, or “King”

51. black brokaw Says:

When ti gets out he might as well spark somethin witha decent rapper, preferably ross. Id bet money ross wouldnt survive that, or have a better output of dope music

52. flinttown Says:

and i forgot “I’m Serious”

most niggas havent even heard that

53. son_of_ether AKA NAHRIGHT KEYSTYLE CHAMP Says:

I aint saying shit tho..I smell some ill shit happening..like Seattle vs NY in the bowl…birds is dropping out the sky..shit aint black n white no more..all kinna greys goin on.

Let the Pats rejoice in their 14 wins..cause we all know the best team ALWAYS wins the super bowl…i dont even know why they have playoffs?

54. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=34674

Bernard Hopkins is gonna piss off white people again

55. JihaD Says:

NovemberEnd Says:
    January 12th, 2011 at 8:30 pm
    No Matter What What’s Up, What’s Happening >

>>>>>>>> the rest of Paper Trail

Fixed for accuracy.

Paper Trail <<<<<<<<<<<<<

#teamformerCliffordfan

56. son_of_ether AKA NAHRIGHT KEYSTYLE CHAMP Says:

I never really like any rapper that I felt I could beat up..unless they was cool like Prodigy..I never really believed all that tough talk shit Tell It used to be on..ATL niggaz is soft though..I realized that when I moved there.

Let that lil Gary Coleman nigga run them. Nigga was rockin the baggy wifebeaters back in 02.

57. black brokaw Says:

Word…urban legend was even better than paper trail. King was ill too. People got their opinions tho

58. Deen Says:

@ flinttown

All the fuckery post-King has led to people dismissing him. I’m guilty of that too. I’ll tolerate a lot of shit as a fan, but not rampant idiocy.

Fuck I look like giving money to a pill-popping imaginary gun runner than keeps getting caught? I’m too old for that shit.

59. black brokaw Says:

Rappers aint role models. Like a lot dudes say on here let the music speak.

60. son_of_ether AKA NAHRIGHT KEYSTYLE CHAMP Says:

I member I was on I285 once and this cracker pulled up beside me and my cousin in a pick up truck with a shotgun pointed out the window at us..scary shit..them crackers in Atlanta a different breed.

MARTA was my shit..waking up to go hang at the Undergound all day..going to the Omni Hotel to make free calls back to NY…good times..

61. JihaD Says:

The Omni?

This a ol’ Early 90’s ATL nigga.

*daps*

Underground Atlanta, though >>>>>

62. flinttown Says:

I can understand that, i dont agree with some of the things he did post King either. But im just talking strictly music. It seems like a lot of ppl on here every time a T.I. song is posted act like he’s the most garbage rapper from the south and like he doesnt have any credible albums, which he does. Granted I know he’s falling off some, but not as bad ppl make it seem

And im not even a big T.I. fan like that, just been my observation of this site.

*goes back to lurking*

63. son_of_ether AKA NAHRIGHT KEYSTYLE CHAMP Says:

Coppin weed from houses..Lil 5 points..I member I moved to Buford Hwy and soon as we got there like 5 bitches from next door came over and cooked for us…strippers and college students…they brought they own pots and pans too..for a nigga from NY that southern hospitality was scary..I was just waiting to get robbed by em.

My pitbull chased down this old lady and her Akita..bit the lady on her leg..lived next to some wack ass comedian nigga that all the bitches used to love..forgot his name tho..ATL was the shit for a minute.

64. son_of_ether AKA NAHRIGHT KEYSTYLE CHAMP Says:

The Omni?

This a ol’ Early 90′s ATL nigga.

*daps*

Underground Atlanta, though >>>>>

lol ..#Team53 yo

*chucks up the cinco trey*

65. I got that Courtney Love for ya' Says:

This song is all kids of f’ked up *smh*

66. White and on NahRight Says:

# E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    January 12th, 2011 at 8:34 pm

boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=34674

Bernard Hopkins is gonna piss off white people again

Is this supposed to be news? Black people have different builds than white people? REALLY? I heard the Berlin Wall just came down too btw.

67. JihaD Says:

*goes back to lurking*

I don’t think anyone (apart from Land) shits on Clifford’s catalogue per se’, but most will say that Paper Trail and everything that followed has been pretty basura, and certainly not up to par with his previous work (I’m surprised no one mentioned Trap Muzik yet).

The falling off is more indicative of the fuckery surrounding him, which has directly affected his content, which, instead of coming off as a sincere attempt to change his content, instead sounds corny and a sorry attempt at pleasing his probation officers.

The fuckery though <<<<<<<

That shit just stands out now more than his music, overshadowing his actual catalogue.

68. Asparaghost Says:

I aint goin lie dog, im fifty tyson

fuck he need to lie for??

69. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

T.I.’s career is falling off but not his rapping ability

70. I got that Courtney Love for ya' Says:

*documents moment in Nah History*

Let the record show that this is the only time I’ve ever agreed with you musically.

71. son_of_ether AKA NAHRIGHT KEYSTYLE CHAMP Says:

I aint goin lie dog, im fifty tyson

fuck he need to lie for??

^^I think the first person that said it to him prolly tried to clown him..he prolly flipped it a la Curtis.

Old dirty incoherent 50 Tyson > New cleaned up sensible 50 Tyson

They shoulda never gave that nigga money

72. black brokaw Says:

Paper Trail went platinum too. Somethin that boy ross has yet to accomplish.

73. JihaD Says:

son_of_ether AKA NAHRIGHT KEYSTYLE CHAMP Says:
    January 12th, 2011 at 8:46 pm

This nigga here taking me back to college.

Got my first free Tattoo in Lil Five Points.

Used to cop tree off this nigga named Peanut over on Ashby.

And I used to stay in a boarding house of Stewart Ave (now Metropolitan Pkwy), which was THE Ho Stroll in ATL. I remember dropping this one lil bad Philly jawn from Clark off at the bus stop after smashing, and three different niggas pulled up to us while we waiting at the bus stop, asking “How much?”– One nigga offered 500 for a piece. That bitch had the Eve cut and everything…

I remember robbing these lil niggas over by the Blue Flame cuz I couldn’t make rent– no mask, just a butcher knife and a mean left hook, lol, Niggas was drug stumbling out the club, didn’t see a nigga coming…

Memories

*daps EFL*

74. flinttown Says:

@Jihad

Yea, I defintely agree that the “apologetic” and “changed man” T.I. is <<<>>>

75. black brokaw Says:

2x platinum, my bad

76. flinttown Says:

*I meant <<<>>>

77. JihaD Says:

I got that Courtney Love for ya’ Says:
    January 12th, 2011 at 8:53 pm

*documents moment in Nah History*

Wha? Say word, whatchu talking bout Courtney?

When have I ever offended you musically? Other than making fun of your Aubrey and Jermaine Stannery?

78. son_of_ether AKA NAHRIGHT KEYSTYLE CHAMP Says:

I also disliked T.I. for personal reasons too..this chick I was sweating told me “oh you short(I’m 6 ft)..I need me a tall nigga” so as were talking more we get to rappers and I’m like who u like? She goes (paraphrase)..”oooh I love me some TI that nigga could get it anyday”…Since then I really never liked the dude.

79. flinttown Says:

ok, dont know why it keeps messin up my post…but yall know what i mean

80. Frank Says:

This remix is pretty dope.

Speaking of T.I. No Mercy is really bad but I’ll give him a pass based on previous albums and his current legal situation. Even Paper Trail was dope despite having one too many pop songs.

Trap Muzik tho >

81. JihaD Says:

Old dirty incoherent 50 Tyson > New cleaned up sensible 50 Tyson

This applies to a LOT of rappers.

*listens to Trap or Die 1*
    *Laughs at Jeezys terrible rapping ability*
    *is more entertained by this CD than anything after TM:101*

82. flinttown Says:

lol

83. b Says:

Co sign cashmere cavalli.only nigga better than tip down south is 3 stacks,but cyhi the future down south goat lol

84. JihaD Says:

son_of_ether AKA NAHRIGHT KEYSTYLE CHAMP Says:
    January 12th, 2011 at 8:58 pm

Fam, I remember when Arista did an “Up-and-coming Rappers” concert on Spelman in the quad. They had Nappy Roots, Chyna White (short, BAD jawn w/ Lil Jon), the bul Journalist, and this nigga TIP. All these niggas was unheard of at the time.

Long story short, TIP gets BOOED off stage after going into Pussy Pumper #1 and grabbing himself ever 5 sec. I was getting my dreads twisted by this lil Island Jawn I was scheming on, and she kept screaming at that ” Oompa Loopa Ass Nigga” (insert Jamacain Accent) to get the fuck off the stage and stop touching yourself.

That shit was funny as fuck– that nigga was mad, speaking Bankhead-ese and trying to tell niggas he was a star. Bitches was throwing Copies of “I’m Serious” in the trash and spitting on his posters, ripping em down and shit.

Good times.

SN: I did smash too, eventually. Took about 2 weeks to get her to stop fronting.

85. I got that Courtney Love for ya' Says:

b Says:
    January 12th, 2011 at 9:02 pm
    —————
    wat? Have you never heard of Luda?

Annnd who compares Andre and T.I….. that makes no sense to me as they are 2 completely different rappers.

*compares Twista and Kayne since they’re both from CHI-Town*

86. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

rap history repeats it’s self and when niggas was all into crunk T.I. came along and was spitting

cyhi is kinda taking advantage of the bullshit ATL is on and will stand out….all he need is an album with no Lex Luger’ish beats

87. I got that Courtney Love for ya' Says:

speaking Bankhead-ese and trying to tell niggas he was a star.
    ————–
    ROTFL!

Yo that reminds me of Archie…whatever happened to his career!

88. JihaD Says:

I got that Courtney Love for ya’ Says:
    January 12th, 2011 at 9:09 pm
    speaking Bankhead-ese and trying to tell niggas he was a star.
    ————–
    ROTFL!

Yo that reminds me of Archie…whatever happened to his career!

He’s a junkie according to Carlos. SMH. After the rap money slowed up, he went back to BH and started getting high on his own supply.

89. son_of_ether AKA NAHRIGHT KEYSTYLE CHAMP Says:

Memories

*daps EFL*

*death becomes me*

I used to cop by Avondale somewhere..no car I remember getting off the Marta and walking what seemed like 5 miles just to go get weed..shit all seem like a blur to me now..but word a nigga had no fear..all up and down side to side in the A by MARTA

lol @ oompa loompa..I never liked TI, I remember Chyna White too, Arrested development, Dungeon fam an em too…good times

I fell in love with incense chewing chicks in Atlanta..I used to think they was so holy, earth driven..biggest freaks out.

90. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Charly Wingate & Charles Hamilton – Northpole
    >>>> Exhibit C

^I agree! I was on My max B shit today
    Max-We got Doe
    Why you do that
    French-bricks and walls
    I’m so special
    The introduction

All bangers!!!!

91. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Yelawolf x Eminem

Makes sense.

Prolly gonna make some dollars too.

Slaughterhouse?

We’ll see how it goes.

I can see Budden getting on some David Ruffin shit.