Kanye West – Eyes Closed

Kanye West – Eyes Closed (Tags)

*Updated with the untagged version.

Kanye West – Eyes Closed (No Tags)

Previously: Kanye West – All Of The Lights (Behind the Scenes)

82 Responses to “Kanye West – Eyes Closed”

1. Slumbilical Says:

How is Gucci gonna lose his reputation off of being dumb? That’s HOW he got famous. Just like Sarah Palin. When will people realize that being half retarded will get you far as fuck in life.

*starts to act retarded*

*is allowed to come late to work and leave early*

*is allowed to park in only the most plum parking spots*

*wins at life*

2. big_seth Says:

Marine & His Wife Catch A Beat Down From 20 Teens At Movie Theater For Telling Kids To Stop Talking During “Little Fockers”

The fact that it was little fockers makes it HILARIOUS.

Was it worth it?

DEADEADEAD

NOWBs arch rival’s strike again. I wonder if they threw gum too?

3. London Bloke Says:

Wish i could listen to muisic at work. Fockers

4. big_seth Says:

Slumbilical Says:
    January 4th, 2011 at 1:33 pm

*starts to act retarded*

*is allowed to come late to work and leave early*

*is allowed to park in only the most plum parking spots*

*wins at life*

you forgot prescription pills

*wins+ at life*

5. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

big_seth Says:
    January 4th, 2011 at 1:30 pm

act like you surprised. This aint ruin shit. Its not a new revelation.

Niggas knew he was stupid & it speaks volumes about people like him. They get in trouble & get bombarded with legal talk & lose their trials.

^^^^^

True. And now that I think about this, this probably wont hurt him at all.

This makes me think back to an interview that I saw where Waka Flocka was talking about himself and said “I’m one of the smartest in the game”

This can’t be life

6. London Bloke Says:

He she finished. Time to proof read her million errors. SMHead

7. big_seth Says:

This can’t be life

DEAD. They will be the only ones surprised by how retarded they actually are.

8. London Bloke Says:

He she

Unintentional shots fired LOL. Hey > He

9. Jackson7 Says:

WTF is a massage therapist, anyway??

so these broads can rub all over your ass and legs and groin and arms and chest and neck, and you cant even send them a photo-text of yourself and ask them for some coochie?

wtf kinda logic is that?

RIP #4

10. mcb Says:

nh, im kinda excited for sai’s album.

11. b Says:

did i slave and sacrifice?
    is a slavemaster white?
    we slaved so we mastered white
    i wonder will we stay fresh to death in the afterlife
    probably not so for now im thinking bugatti drop
    every night to part hop menage two hottie pop
    my drop blue lollipop if u clocking u prolly cops
    if u watching u prolly cops if u jocking u prolly cock-
    riding and i go hard like im ballin the playoffs
    bitch im going in like carter when his j off
    for me its easy as a lay-up to get u laid-off
    catch u while u laid up then i let this 8 off
    yeah im on my adolf kill em on them 24′s
    im kobe when he took that 8 off then went to 24
    ironically ive mastered the 8 0ff of a 24
    in other words a 16

los>>>>>>>>>everybody else.

12. Slumbilical Says:

Nah’sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

January 4th, 2011 at 1:35 pm
    big_seth Says:
    January 4th, 2011 at 1:30 pm

act like you surprised. This aint ruin shit. Its not a new revelation.

^^^^^

True. And now that I think about this, this probably wont hurt him at all.

This can’t be life

Actually, he might be. Have you seen his mom talk? He is straight NY. And his mom is smart as shit – she been raping and stealing from rappers for a decade now. Wacka’s whole style is invented. He saw how dumb cats around him acted and he emulated it, just like George W. Bush. Dude is a mastermind…on the low.

13. hl Says:

Jackson7 Says:

WTF is a massage therapist, anyway??

wtf kinda logic is that?

^lol Good point.

14. A Chick Says:

The fact that it was little fockers makes it HILARIOUS.
    ——————
    Funny as hell but still…teens talking at the Movie Theater really is a problem. I only go to matinées in the burbs, just for that reason.

No freaking way I’m missing scenes between Idris and T.I in “Takers” over some stupid kid or baby.

15. kevfrescura de talco Says:

lol @ the mcbEARD ether earlier. i knew nahkis were gonna roast him. it was live as hell backstage tho. this snowbunny was checkin the swag swag & gave mr a double of grey goose & cranberry. probably due to the sway YSL La Nuit de L’homme colonge a nigga had pervading the air.

yo mcb…when you took that pic with Raekwon starks did a double take at me. i guess he recognized i was the dude in NH that was about to take his road managers face off.

yo…you legit saved that man from gettin stole on last night. that Patron was talkin to the Jinn in me. poz.

16. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

thebvx.com/2010/10/08/daily-smh-waka-flocka-flame-says-he-only-acts-stupid

DEAD

17. b Says:

second place is only good when u buying homes (c)losgems

18. big_seth Says:

@Chea,

I wouldn’t be surprised if Waka was actually smart.

19. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Waka flocka aint smart. Quit kidding yourselves.

20. mcb Says:

@kev
    you kno i was only looking out the same you did for me (II).

yeah man, that shit waw wild. and ws that ether this morning? def expected, now my face is known….

although, im prob the one personon here people already knew what i looked like hahah

AZ is the 8th… its getting tight with allt hese shows (nh), but you tryin to go?

21. Slumbilical Says:

#don’t_ask_don’t_tell

22. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin Says:

@ b what song is that verse from?

I aint checked for fab (II) since that TINC2 mixtape cuz it was kinda weak

23. mcb Says:

and i swear i thouht i seen starks look back again. glad im not crazy

dude was geekin the whole night it seemd like, just smilin, and enjoyin himself. sober off the piff too.. shits good.

24. A Chick Says:

LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin Says:
    January 4th, 2011 at 1:44 pm
    @ b what song is that verse from?

I aint checked for fab (II) since that TINC2 mixtape cuz it was kinda weak
    ————–

I’ve been surprised at how much DJ’s been spendin on him. It doesn’t seem to me like he brings in much cash. Not many shows or hits.

25. flinttown Says:

Ye still killin em

26. b Says:

LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin Says:
    January 4th, 2011 at 1:44 pm
    @ b what song is that verse from?

I aint checked for fab (II) since that TINC2 mixtape cuz it was kinda weak

^I agree.That verse is from los not loso.los is a rapper from b more who is ridiculously nice and was once signed to puff.check out his new mixtape the louis vitton giftpack on datpiff.

27. nation Says:

>> Did anyone else notice that the marine’s eyebrows look mad womanly and primped and tweezed and shit? Them shits is thinner than my wife’s eyebrows!

yo, remember the days iFux used to come on here and talk about how he would arch his eyebrows and we’d call him gay and all laugh it off…

good times

28. mcb Says:

“Damn girl, if you were any fly-er, I’d have to go through security just to get inside you.” #howtheLordtalkstowomen
    -Jesus M Christ twitter

29. MWR Says:

put this shit on repeat for a looooong time

30. kevfrescura de talco Says:

and i swear i thouht i seen starks look back again. glad im not crazy

>he did! lol. shoulda told him “yeah its me yo, & ya roadie a pussy” but whateva. good times.

yo…all that “the Wu quit smoking” shit was jus to discourage mahfukas from blazing back there. i knew starks wasn’t smokin since his solo tour but I think everything else was smoke & mirrors for fans really.

31. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin Says:

^^^^^6

i think that new track will get him spins, thats a good look.

I root for fab but it seemed this whole year he was jockin young moneys flow. He needa keep it Brooklyn

32. kevfrescura de talco Says:

oh & nah I ain checkin for AZ homie. i ain tryna fall asleep in the club!

33. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin Says:

louis vitton giftpack on datpiff.

^^^^^6

i’ma look 4 that (II) . I liked that verse

34. mcb Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:

January 4th, 2011 at 1:55 pm
    oh & nah I ain checkin for AZ homie. i ain tryna fall asleep in the club!

haha aint aight. i gotta get my $ and studying situations under control. for real, i need to hit them books…

35. mcb Says:

____>aint

36. b Says:

LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin Says:
    January 4th, 2011 at 1:56 pm
    louis vitton giftpack on datpiff.

^^^^^6

i’ma look 4 that (II) . I liked that verse

^^also check zero gravity and some of his other work.I cant name too many rappers who craft better verses than homie.

37. Beezy Says:

I feel like a Marine should be able to fuck up 20 teens.

our training must be pathetic

38. kevfrescura de talco Says:

yo mcb…

lil bro is open now. he’s tryna see you now, poz. lol…this time, don’t tell him you got it for cheap yo. make a profit.

39. A Chick Says:

Beezy Says:
    January 4th, 2011 at 2:00 pm
    I feel like a Marine should be able to fuck up 20 teens.

our training must be pathetic

January 4th, 2011 at 2:01 pm

yo mcb…

lil bro is open now

^you need to keep shit like this to text communications

LISTEN TO YOUR FATHER

42. JDS just looks at her, looks at her... Says:

i’ve already forgotten that Saigon track and i just listened to it 15 minutes ago

43. Black Says:

I feel like a Marine should be able to fuck up 20 teens.

our training must be pathetic

^^^^^^^^^^^

This. he should’ve kept the fact that he’s a marine to himself.

44. Black Says:

Taking the “Hi Hater” sound tho Ye?

45. kevfrescura de talco Says:

^you need to keep shit like this to text communications

> you need to keep ya

46. kevfrescura de talco Says:

^you need to keep shit like this to text communications

> you need to keep yaself in a pedophiles place. I’m grown nigga. & do as i please.

47. kevfrescura de talco Says:

damn swype…poz.

48. koa29 Says:

Black Says:
    January 4th, 2011 at 2:09 pm
    Taking the “Hi Hater” sound tho Ye?

Nah…he used somethin real similar on “Say You Will”, tho

49. Free J Says:

whaddup peoples

50. S.I.C.K Says:

Peace J/kev

51. Free J Says:

@S.I.C.K – im aget that mixtape out in january and send u and GW copies since yall prod. beats on it

52. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

I feel like a Marine should be able to fuck up 20 teens.
    ====================
    this had to be 20 athletic 19 yr olds to fuck a marine becuz marines is crazy

53. kevfrescura de talco Says:

peace peace, Unc.

*daps*

54. JDS just looks at her, looks at her... Says:

Gucci Mane Checks Into Mental Facility, Claims Mental Incompetency

oh lawd!

55. Free J Says:

lets be realistic…marines aint superhuman, 20 to 1 mathematically u should still lose unless u strapped wit enough bullets for at lest 16 of them

56. Free J Says:

Gucci Mane Checks Into Mental Facility, Claims Mental Incompetency

jesus…lol

57. Beezy Says:

Craigslist Killer movie >>>

58. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Gucci Mane Checks Into Mental Facility, Claims Mental Incompetency

> FOH b!?

59. JDS just looks at her, looks at her... Says:

Gucci Mane Checks Into Mental Facility, Claims Mental Incompetency

> FOH b!?

lol

hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.13542/title.gucci-mane-checks-into-mental-facility-claims-mental-incompetency

60. what he shouldve done Says:

what kanye shouldve done, is kept his mouth closed, nuff said.

61. 007 Says:

your losin if you aint on that #Return to The Winners Circle

Record Deals

62. b-ease Says:

*daps all in vicinity*

Free J, what’s good? I know it’s been a minute, but I was still trying to hop on those tracks if they were still available. Lost my contacts, so shoot me an email.

63. b-ease Says:

your losin if you aint on that #Return to The Winners Circle

I havent downloaded it yet, but that’s mission #1 soon as I get back to the crib from work. Based on your comment, I’m assuming it’s crackish?

64. b-ease Says:

JDS just looks at her, looks at her… Says:

January 4th, 2011 at 2:07 pm

Roffle.

65. Troyvul Says:

Based on your comment, I’m assuming it’s crackish?
    It was cool, wouldnt go as far to say rackish, but that was just after 1 listen.

66. b-ease Says:

Let’s go for four in a row, shall we?

67. b-ease Says:

Damn Troy, you fucked my streak up sun. *daps*

So, good but not great is your stance on the Jets right now?

68. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Curren$y goes in on a couple of those tracks for sure.

As always, being high amplifies his music x5

69. b-ease Says:

I havent been able to read into as much as I want to yet, but those dead birds and fish is sounding like the worst thing ever. LOL at them saying on the news that the two incidents appear to be “unrelated”.

70. 007 Says:

Naw man this tape is up there w PT2
    And yall kno that mean alot comin from 00

Only 12 tracks but they all fire

71. musicman10 Says:

Anyone else heard the Terrence Martin Cyhi and Kendrick Lamar! shit is dope

72. b-ease Says:

Naw man this tape is up there w PT2

Strong statement.

Cause Pilot Talk 2 is >>>>>>

73. big_seth Says:

I haven’t listened to Return to the Winners Circle yet either.

i was going to yesterday, but my external Hard Drive crashed & was not in the mood for music.

maybe the blues would have been good.

74. Troyvul Says:

So, good but not great is your stance on the Jets right now?
    This tape has a meh feel to it, seems very rushed and some leftoer tracks thrown together, but my stance (n) may change

@ seth that sucks, how did you damage it?

75. kevfrescura de talco Says:

>ahahaaa!

this can’t be liiife!

76. 007 Says:

“Might Pic my hair till it’s Puffy, No Comb(get it)
    Fuckin friends that wont let you past da friend zone”
    _spittaGems
    Shots fired @ NOWB

77. rex hussla Says:

Whoever designed that Saigon album cover needed to just stop before adding that Photoshopped tape over his mouth…it looks stupid, a little ‘mo and pretty much fucks the whole thing up. You don’t really need to add that and really state the obvious.

78. Ghost Writer Says:

Free J Says:

January 4th, 2011 at 2:26 pm

Bless, haven’t heard a s.i.c.k beat yet but he was a dope rapper so I don’t see him being whack

79. sealsaa Says:

“Gucci Mane Checks Into Mental Facility, Claims Mental Incompetency”

============================

^Realist shit you ever wrote

80. Coop Says:

LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin Says:
    January 4th, 2011 at 1:44 pm
    @ b what song is that verse from?

I wish more people knew how good Los is. That was the Miss Me freestyle I think.

81. ELP Says:

FIYAH!!!!!!!

82. Nah Right » Snoop Dogg ft. Kanye West & John Legend – Eyez Closed Says:

[…] verse and John Legend’s hook leaked back in early January, here’s the final version which’ll appear on Snoop Dogg’s Doggumentary which hits […]