Video: Jamie Foxx ft. Drake – Fall For Your Type (Live on Ellen)

Drake joined Jamie Foxx for his appearance on The Ellen Show for his 43rd birthday and to promote his new album, Best Night of My Life.

Related: Jamie’s rapping on his new single with Ludacris & Soulja Boy

Jamie Foxx ft. Ludacris & Soulja Boy – Yep, Dat’s Me [via Rap-Up]

Previously: Jamie Foxx ft. Drake – Fall For Your Type (Video)

59 Responses to “Video: Jamie Foxx ft. Drake – Fall For Your Type (Live on Ellen)”

1. Troyvul Says:

Drakes Version > Jamie’s

2. kevfrescura de talco Says:

I’m not gonna listen to wandas attempt at rap.

No Way!

3. Black brokaw Says:

I used to be a fan of dude as a person and artist but i realized those are two separate entities. When he dropped power i could tell he wasnt in the right mind frame anymore. His music doesnt demand respect like it used to. It only demands attention and him grasping at whatever power is left in what he used to be. Him and his music are suffering. Just like the industry

4. kevfrescura de talco Says:

no wanda

5. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Nothing wrong with spa treatments if its a gift. NH but spa treatments are >>

6. kevfrescura de talco Says:

what does careful grooming and nice clothes have to do w/sexuality anyhow?

7. Detroit P Says:

Metro is like $70 hair cuts by Juan, Spa Quarterly Spa Treatments, All your clothes from boutique designed shit. Deep V’s all day. Trust me I got a homie who is very metro-sexual, and we are not the same.
    THIS.

Having good hygiene is not metro-sexual…

Metro-sexual: Manscaping…routinely getting Manicures and Pedicures…washing your hair with natural peanut oils and juices from exotic fruits….shaving your legs..

8. JihaD Says:

Black brokaw Says:
    December 13th, 2010 at 3:19 pm

Kanye West = Rap’s George Lucas.

JihaD

9. 007 Says:

BNOMYL ft Wiz>>>>>>>Fall for your Type ft Drake

10. Harlem World Says:

metrosexual is being as intricate to detail in appearance as a female

imo

200 pr of jeans, or family outing?

12. Detroit P Says:

“I’m from the Bay and its certain things we don’t allow, like long fingernails and men arching their eyebrows”

-E40

Harlem World Says:

December 13th, 2010 at 3:24 pm
    metrosexual is being as intricate to detail in appearance as a female

imo

^ does tweezing eyebrows border on the lines of metrosexual?

14. kevfrescura de talco Says:

i got a brazillian pedicure by a trapezoid w/pleasant bee stings that I viewed the whole time.

i felt like a winner and walked out of there on a cushion of quality & comfort.

word.

15. Troyvul Says:

If you getting brazilians and u a man, you metro or homo

16. Harlem World Says:

# cOLD Says:
    December 13th, 2010 at 3:24 pm

200 pr of jeans, or family outing?

smhead at this being an issue

17. Abortatron Says:

Cutting your hair once a week, ironing your clothes, wearing deodorant .. These things do not make you metro. These things mean you aren’t a fucking bum.

18. why? Says:

I’m guessing the lyrics are –

WA LA LA WA WAWA LA LALA LA DI DA drizzy drake up in this shit wa wa la la da da wayne kanye nicki shit oh yeaaaaahhhhh wheel chair jimmy up in this bish go get some bottoms while i grab yo biissshh….

19. Harlem World Says:

@kev

you got a brazillian???

200 pr of jeans, or family outing?

smhead at this being an issue

not with me, I’m raising a point. Stay close.

21. sarjo1988 Says:

never been to a spa, and dont forsee it in the future, unless liek nahswhiteboy said,its a gift, but i think my fam knows me better than that. they know i rather get a sack and a 12 pack of guinness, i got the rest on lock

^ sizzler, although from time to time you gotta wolf out the wig piece

23. rocstar Says:

i believe metro is getting all dressed up, puttin on a scarf just for show, spendin 20mins to do ur hair, and ur just goin to the mall.

24. DC (District of Chase) Says:

Fuck what yall think. There aint shit wrong with spending a day ata korean spa. getting massages, and steaming in different rooms designed to treat different symptoms in the body.

Metrosexual shit is the extra shit like going to get your nails done in a salon and all the extra shit.

But spa treatments… come on now

25. Harlem World Says:

at the end of the day, do you

do whatever makes you happy, manicures, waxes, v necks etc

26. KzA Says:

Abortatron Says:

December 13th, 2010 at 3:26 pm

lol.. yea

metro is having a different soap for your hands and your hair and your body. Instead of the all in one.

28. JihaD Says:

Abortatron Says:
    December 13th, 2010 at 3:26 pm

Of course not.

But getting your hair cut every 3 days

and Never wearing the same clothes twice…

Yea, thats Metro.

*daps Tron Kitna*

JihaD

29. why? Says:

bottles > bottoms

30. kevfrescura de talco Says:

@kev
    you got a brazillian???

>yo when she lotioned my feet and threw on my clean Lo socks at the end I felt like jesus. i attempted to walk across charles river but I didn’t wanna lose my adidas sandals.

31. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

I trim my shit with a 2 guard, that dont make me gay

32. KzA Says:

cOLD Says:

December 13th, 2010 at 3:29 pm

GTFOH lol..

*cOLDS it up*
    *washes entire body with dish soap*

33. DC (District of Chase) Says:

Speaking of hair cuts, anyone in here use a straight razor on themselves for shape ups or just shaving?

34. why? Says:

Super cuts and manicures at the mall hour on nah.

35. sarjo1988 Says:

i use shampoo for my hair, and bath soap for the body and then hand soap to wash my hands…that was the norm i thought….but i digress, im jus glad to see most of yall didnt take my shit out of context and we can all agree on fuck being a bum

36. KzA Says:

DC (District of Chase) Says:

December 13th, 2010 at 3:31 pm

yea, used to

37. sarjo1988 Says:

my wife is sick with the straight razor, i have her do my line ups between cuts

Kza how you gonna use the hand scrub tho, ole satin hands looking like mofo.

39. Harlem World Says:

is having an earring metro/homo/hetero?

do you if it makes you feel good, no homo

40. rocstar Says:

DC (District of Chase) Says:

December 13th, 2010 at 3:31 pm

my haircut dude usually does it for me. i dont know if tryin to do it urself with a straight razor is a good idea.

41. KzA Says:

*brushes teeth with shampoo*

42. sarjo1988 Says:

shits kinda hard to the the straight razor on urself, how do u get the back and aroud the ears n shit…if ima line my shit up it gotta be legit if not i rather jus leave it fucked up

43. Detroit P Says:

cOLD Says:

December 13th, 2010 at 3:29 pm
    Lol smh…Lemme find you niggas is washing their hands with bars of soap…nigga get some shampoo with yo bum ass..get some liquid soap for washing your hands at the sink…cmon now..

44. KzA Says:

cOLD Says:

December 13th, 2010 at 3:32 pm
    Kza how you gonna use the hand scrub tho, ole satin hands looking like mofo.

hand scrub? U mean you dont have hand soap next to your sink for after you take shits or before you piss?

sarjo1988 Says:

December 13th, 2010 at 3:32 pm

^ axe makes this all in one body/hair wash fam. no bromo.

46. JihaD Says:

DC (District of Chase) Says:
    December 13th, 2010 at 3:31 pm

I used too, but I get real nasty razor bumps, so its straight barber status for me now.

JihaD

47. Troyvul Says:

Okay maybe I was wildin with the Spa treatments.

But metro is niggas who Model for Guilt Group

48. Detroit P Says:

damn i typed that all wrong

49. Harlem World Says:

when i get a fresh baldy in the summer..and my heads gets rinsed and cleansed with all these conditioners, shit feels nice

i wear furs sometimes too

if that makes me metro, then ok..i accept the label

^ no not that silly, the shits women use to soften their skin, with the little stones that smell like appricot

51. sarjo1988 Says:

well since were on this topic like jihad said, i be gettin the razor bumps on my neck from shavin with the straight edge, even from the barber, anybody kno wtf to do to take care of the shit nh

52. KzA Says:

lololol.. this convo got everyone all worried about their personal grooming habits..

*runs outside*
    *rolls around in dirt*
    *isnt metro*

53. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

I wear pink NY fitteds and pink minks, that dont make me a homo

54. KzA Says:

cOLD Says:

December 13th, 2010 at 3:37 pm

LMAO.. oh, yea I dont have that. That would be mad pfaggy

55. sarjo1988 Says:

nahsonlywhiteboy is bringing that camron swag back

56. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

I use organic face moistorizer with a heavy concentration of vitamin c, thats called keeping it healthy not metro

57. sarjo1988 Says:

pink range to match and ull be set lol no shots

58. 007 Says:

Bump Patrol works wonders

59. histibe Says:

Very good work on there/ Shout-out from Ukraine!