Video: Nesby Phips – Word To These Bo Jacksons (prod. Ski Beatz)

Off the rapper-producer’s B-Side mixtape that dropped this summer.

Spotted @ TSS

26 Responses to “Video: Nesby Phips – Word To These Bo Jacksons (prod. Ski Beatz)”

1. Beezy Says:

B-Side/D-List

2. DC (District of Chase) Says:

That’s whats up but what is the age range? I can’t be the ‘old nigga’ in the club with a bunch of young dudes wearing skinny pants and Vans

^Nah, its an older crowd. For the most part, upper 20s is the youngest that I see in there. And its a lounge not a club. Not much dancing, but a steady head nob vibe (nh). I spin mostly golden era rap. You will not hear Gucci, Waka, or any of this recent cornball shit. Just good solid music.

3. Beezy Says:

damn … BK Strong … Digital Scales

today was a good day

4. Digital scales Says:

Does Joe88 still exist??

5. big_seth Says:

Beezy Says:
    December 9th, 2010 at 11:10 am
    damn … BK Strong … Digital Scales

today was a good day

ayo

6. Jayson Werth's beard Says:

used to play softball in bo jacksons

#stuffwhitepeopledo

7. Troyvul Says:

@ DC, sounds like you found a gold mine with this spot.

8. Chief Ali Says:

man i wonder if I’ll ever stop smokin these tweeds

——-

imma smoke trees til i’m buried next to one

if anything i need to leave the blunts alone. i been trying to find a natural leaf substitute, no luck so far.

9. Digital scales Says:

What’s good Beez

10. Beezy Says:

Digital scales Says:
    December 9th, 2010 at 11:10 am

Does Joe88 still exist??

^he comments under the name BabyCakes now.

11. Jackson7 Says:

Jabo Starks = greatest funk drummer ever

Benny Benjamin = greatest soul drummer ever

there would be no hiphop or nothing without them niggas… they changed the way beats were formed …

most all current beats and their variations came ancestrally from these niggas

12. el feces loco Says:

# Beezy Says:
    December 9th, 2010 at 11:11 am

Digital scales Says:
    December 9th, 2010 at 11:10 am

Does Joe88 still exist??

^he comments under the name BabyCakes now.

^mesmerated

13. Jayson Werth's beard Says:

imma smoke trees til i’m buried next to one

^ ya i feel you….i NEED to smoke L’s…or a nasty scientific ass bong…games be like 1.69 around this motherfucker too smh

14. mcb Says:

Chief Ali Says:

December 9th, 2010 at 11:11 am
    man i wonder if I’ll ever stop smokin these tweeds

——-

imma smoke trees til i’m buried next to one

yeah i cut back on blunts. I mainly smoke joints now, but i got a vape too. i like to roll up tho, so its mainly joints.
    Yeah i want them to make a “healthier” blunt. put some vitamin C in it or something!

15. DC (District of Chase) Says:

@ DC, sounds like you found a gold mine with this spot.

^Hell yeah. I had to bully my way in there too. The owner already had DJs and shit, but I was like, you need me in here. The shit that I do, these cats can’t do. One night someone called out sick, he hit me up. and I’ve been in there almost weekly. I’m scheduled for every other week, but at the top of the year, I’m gonna be weekly.

and the fact that its an older crowd, I never HAVE to play anything new, unless it hot. Newest songs I’ve played have been some of the GOOD Friday releases.

16. Don Vincenzo Says:

Fuck Is Good? Can’t Nobody Hear Back From You?,

Fact Is, Im Tryna Figure Out What Happened, Too,

See I Can Only Deal Wit Life As It Happens Dude,

An Shit Be So Fucked Up, Its Almost Laughable,

It’s Only So Much This Thin Stream A Cash Can Do,

Damn Im Tired A Havin To Go To That Excuse,

But This Is All I Got For You Brothers, And Thats The Truth…”

Verse One From “On Some Bullshit” Dropping Next Sunday On LightWeightHeavy… Not For No Ep Or No LP… Just For Y’all… To Dissect, Get A Little In Sight, And Let Y’all Not Only Do I Still Got It… Im Battin A Thousand If I Wasnt… And Ima Try To Do Better Than That From Now On #NoDaysOff

*Shoutout Shellz, M-Lito, Rajon TRONdo, TroubleShooter, Seth, HL, Hopp, The Many Names Of RJ Orion, KzA, Mr Bond Aka 007, Amp Geez, We Invented The Remixnflowz, cOLD, Cypher, Heroin/e Headliner And Anyone Else Who Was Generally Concerned About A Nigga Welfare And Was Waiting On This Music*

Special ShoutOut To Jersey*Made*Me ( Pause)… Black & Yellow Will Be Available For Your Listening Pleasure (Or Displeasure Whichevers Which) Next Wed So You Wont Have To Steal Me… And I Wasnt On No Crack Binge… Unless You Count Your Sisters Snatch, She Got That Harlem Nights, Throw It Up In The Air And It Turn To Sunshine Type Coochie … I Was In There Doing Jumpin Jacks Like Pookie… A Nigga Got Lost Up In There For About A Month… Ima Talk About It In The Song Tho… (j/k)

Fuck Wit Me (none)

17. mcb Says:

Jayson Werth’s beard Says:

December 9th, 2010 at 11:14 am
    imma smoke trees til i’m buried next to one

ya man, games got expensive. whats weirder is dutches cost more at some stores here, like 1.75.

i got some Game cigarillos though, like 3 for the same price as a cigar. thats whats up.

some stores though, still haave the 99cent games.

backwoods aint bad either, but that shit has you buzzing hard, nh

18. Troyvul Says:

This is perfect

19. KzA Says:

lol @ this video.. hilarious

20. el feces loco Says:

I’m black also..I just met this chubby chick..lite skin Faith Evans looking jawn on Sunday since then she been sending me pussy pics, tit pics and all that, I don’t really wanna fuck since my back been acting up but I do want some headnods..how do I go about telling her? Do I just act like we about to fuck then after I get the headers just bounce? Keep your pfaggy jokes to yourself.. Im seeking help.

21. Beezy Says:

damn BSG came back with a vengeance

and them bars is nice

22. el feces loco Says:

*daps BSG*

Twitter DM’s And Mentions Niggas Is @’n You,

Fuck Is Good? Can’t Nobody Hear Back From You?,

Fact Is, Im Tryna Figure Out What Happened, Too,

See I Can Only Deal Wit Life As It Happens Dude,

^crack binge bars

23. KzA Says:

WOOOOOO *daps BSG*

24. mcb Says:

@EFL

have her get on top. pillow under your back. or get a back pad too.

or yeah have her come over and be like, oh i hurt my back, make me feel better bitch.

25. mcb Says:

Beezy Says:

December 9th, 2010 at 11:21 am
    damn BSG came back with a vengeance

and them bars is nice

Cosign

26. el feces loco Says:

@EFL

have her get on top.

oh hell nah thats some reserved for wifey shit ..i only fuck these new hoes from the back..thru the hole in my boxers.