Video: Willie The Kid – The Fly 2 (Trailer)

This Willie The Kid track goes though.

Bonus: Willie The Kid – Booth Shot Lincoln

Previously: Cory Gunz ft. Willie The Kid & Marvo – New Day (The Lost Video)

124 Responses to “Video: Willie The Kid – The Fly 2 (Trailer)”

1. WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

Marvo = Marv?

I got a proposal for newark city development thats uncharted. In the Bricks the have entire blocks of abandon houses…. Not creating any revenue for the city.

Remix anyone ever tell you, you look like sydney potier

4. THE-XFACTA Says:

cOLD Says:

December 8th, 2010 at 3:06 pm

—-

I thought you were already buying property there and flipping them?

5. Troyvul Says:

Yo I know mcb, being calling IRS right now looking to get Jers locked up lmao

I thought you were already buying property there and flipping them?

^ this is a much bigger idea, and difficult to grasp conceptually. But it has the potential to work.

nobody responsible thats working with family will ever move into one house that you renovate and fix up… because the house next door to you still looks like shit. You have to develop blocks at a time. Not only that, but you have to make them in accessible to general public. A haven of sorts.

8. Jersey*made*me Says:

@Troy

That’s a delicate issue with them revenue boys,sshhhhhh.

@cOLD

That’s a great idea,is that original?

9. mcb Says:

Troyvul Says:

December 8th, 2010 at 3:08 pm
    Yo I know mcb, being calling IRS right now looking to get Jers locked up lmao

hahahaha nah i aint no snitch
    and not a fan of the IRS either.

but still

*dead*

10. THE-XFACTA Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

December 8th, 2010 at 3:07 pm
    cOLD Says:

December 8th, 2010 at 3:06 pm

—-

I thought you were already buying property there and flipping them

You care to elaborate?

Jersey*made*me Says:

December 8th, 2010 at 3:11 pm
    @Troy

That’s a delicate issue with them revenue boys,sshhhhhh.

@cOLD

That’s a great idea,is that original?

^ jersey the whole proposal is way more detailed, it involves grants, incentives etc… but to my knowledge… developers typcially look for new areas to build communities… But you cordone off a city block (literally build a 20 ft fence around it) you got a community within a community.

12. Beezy Says:

cOLD Says:
    December 8th, 2010 at 3:06 pm

^some of my freinds from college buy whole city blocks in North Philly and demo them

build up affordable housing

dudes are eatin’ [||]

13. Chief Ali Says:

——-

gem.

watch cOLD go from house flipper to community developer/city planner

14. THE-XFACTA Says:

mcb Says:

December 8th, 2010 at 3:14 pm
    Troyvul Says:

December 8th, 2010 at 3:08 pm
    Yo I know mcb, being calling IRS right now looking to get Jers locked up lmao

hahahaha nah i aint no snitch
    and not a fan of the IRS either.

but still

*dead*

—-

We need to get this defination corrected:

Snitch = A nigga doing dirt that got caught and trying to tell it on the next nigga doing dirt

15. THE-XFACTA Says:

NVM Cold I see what you mean.. That actually is pretty logical

16. Chief Ali Says:

build up affordable housing

dudes are eatin’ [||]

—–

how does one amass enough capital for such an undertaking?

like, do they get together and pool investments or is this something they do as individuals…either way it sounds dope

17. WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

@cOLD

what you did there… i see it…

18. Jersey*made*me Says:

I see a lot of potential for niggas on Nah to link up and get $$$$.

BUT!!!!!!!!!!

It could NEVER work cuz one thing about niggas is if you can’t physically see a nigga(NH) 9 out of 10 times he ain’t gone be reliable/trustworthy.

build up affordable housing

dudes are eatin’ [||]

^ yea them developers are def caking… what did you friends study in school. Civil Engineering?

how does one amass enough capital for such an undertaking?

^ prolly investments… do tell Beezy

21. Jersey*made*me Says:

No doubt,that’s literally what they did with New Community down the hill.

22. THE-XFACTA Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

December 8th, 2010 at 3:18 pm
    I see a lot of potential for niggas on Nah to link up and get $$$$.

BUT!!!!!!!!!!

—-

A lot of these Nah dudes be selling pipe dreams into their lives.. You know they only fuck dimes and only drive Benzos when the reality is much different… Niggas really in a 1982 Datsun 260

23. WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

# cOLD Says:
    December 8th, 2010 at 3:21 pm

how does one amass enough capital for such an undertaking?

^ prolly investments… do tell Beezy

^ im sayin… someone give us some secrets to so we can eat already…

24. Chief Ali Says:

I see a lot of potential for niggas on Nah to link up and get $$$$.

BUT!!!!!!!!!!

—–

word

fuck around and a dude like beezy will peel off with the cake…hear about that nigga buying underage hookers in thailand weeks later and whatnot

bernie madoff type swag

25. mcb Says:

the dude who stabbed pierce and got acquiited due to “the changing testimonies” of witnesses, got arrested for stabbinga dude that is allegedly an informant. he stabbed him like 10 times,

the person that was stabbed is still alive i believe.

that makes 2 times you’ve been arrested for stabbing someone mutliple times
    and both times you didnt kill them (thankfully).

he says hell get acquitted again because the person he stabbed is going to sign an affadavit saying it wasnt him…

26. S.I.C.K VET Says:

Was anything good on that last redman mixtape?

27. rex hussla Says:

“Jim Jones pleaded guilty on Tuesday to an assault charge resulting from a car crash last January after which he attacked the driver. Jones has also agreed to participate in a 10-week anger management course.

According to DNAInfo.com, the hip-hop lyricist

stop right there…this is some bullshit

28. Jersey*made*me Says:

True true,lol

29. WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

*FBMs it up*

nah i really live that life fam!

i got SOOOOO much money… i got 3 houses and 6 cars…

i get pussy on the regular… i got pussy in my closet and in my drawers…

you niggas get no pussy.. have no money.. you just clickity clack them keys all day… your life sucks…

30. mcb Says:

private investors
    loans
    savings
    partners, nh.
    even gov’t subsidy

31. Jersey*made*me Says:

LMAO,Chief still lokin’

32. THE-XFACTA Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

December 8th, 2010 at 3:23 pm

True true,lol

This reminds me when some Nah peeps started the blog Alumnah a couple of years ago.. Shit was going okay but then the nigga that started the blog just up and disappeared.. I mean I don’t think they were making big cake with the website but it’s just the point that you can’t trust motherfuckers, especially those you don’t really know and can’t see…

33. mcb Says:

S.I.C.K VET Says:

December 8th, 2010 at 3:22 pm
    Was anything good on that last redman mixtape
    album had some nice bars
    produciton/sound was obv not the same as his old albums, got some autotune, etc… but overall not bad. redman does histhing, nh

this is for the album tho.

34. Chief Ali Says:

@jersey

downtime at the gig>>>>

35. THE-XFACTA Says:

S.I.C.K VET Says:

December 8th, 2010 at 3:22 pm
    Was anything good on that last redman mixtape?

—–

The best part of that mixtape is when the last songs fades off

36. THE-XFACTA Says:

S.I.C.K VET Says:

December 8th, 2010 at 3:22 pm
    Was anything good on that last redman mixtape?

—–

The best part of that mixtape is when the last songs fades off

Hopefully the CD is better but I still haven’t gotten a link from George yet so I have not heard it

37. Jersey*made*me Says:

@SICK

I didn’t even fuck with the tape cuz I want the album,but I didn’t even see the tracklist for the album. I hope Oh My is on that album. I was at Best Buy copping a hard drive today and forgot to grab that joint. But now I got a reason to go get some carrot cake from Cheesecake factory tonight.

38. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin Says:

More proof that this dude is the closest thing to MJ, and no one else comes close.

youtube.com/watch?v=rzhfBd3jNpE

December 8th, 2010 at 3:28 pm

youtube.com/watch?v=rzhfBd3jNpE

@ :23 and :48

#FOOTWORK

#FuckkobebryantANDthelakers

42. hl Says:

Yo that new Raekwon shit is VINTAGE Wu-Tang. Jesus.

43. Jersey*made*me Says:

George hates Redman,I was surprised to hear that considering some of the artists he bigs up.

44. mcb Says:

Chief Ali Says:

December 8th, 2010 at 3:28 pm
    redman is one of the most underrated mc’s of all time

yessssssssssir

Yo that new Raekwon shit is VINTAGE Wu-Tang. Jesus.

^ where?

46. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Yo does anyone know what Kool G Rap says on that first bar on “Fast life”

It goes like ….

Champagne wishes of caviar dreams, a penis didn’t cream NH?

Did I hear that right?

47. S.I.C.K VET Says:

*daps mcb*

Congrats on that win monday night.I was out the last two days.Vacation not “jet lag”lol

mcb Says:

December 8th, 2010 at 3:31 pm
    Chief Ali Says:

December 8th, 2010 at 3:28 pm
    redman is one of the most underrated mc’s of all time

yessssssssssir

^ nah it was just discovered over the years, he’s a gimmicky rapper, no shots, but as you get older you need realness.

49. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin Says:

#FuckkobebryantANDthelakers

^^^^^^

you god dam right. But i cant hate on greatness. Niggas game is STILL flawless

50. big_seth Says:

I think this is part of the reason that Remix & I haven’t gotten the Nah t-shirts finished.

but some of these rappers are really doin it with Nah folks.

There will be a tape soon featuring JihaD & Ghostwriter and others.

51. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin Says:

(II)

52. Chief Ali Says:

Yo that new Raekwon shit is VINTAGE Wu-Tang. Jesus.

^ where?

—-
    co-where

Rae been in rare form lately, I can almost forgive that negus for dropping Immobilarity and The Lex Diamond Story.

dropping Immobilarity and The Lex Diamond Story.

^ wait what?… you saying these were an ass sandwich?

54. Remixznflow Says:

# big_seth Says:
    December 8th, 2010 at 3:32 pm

but some of these rappers are really doin it with Nah folks.

There will be a tape soon featuring JihaD & Ghostwriter and others.

nah.. the reason is….

SETH is a meanie…

55. hl Says:

cOLD Says:

December 8th, 2010 at 3:31 pm
    Yo that new Raekwon shit is VINTAGE Wu-Tang. Jesus.

^ where?

^It was posted today on nah. Probably a page back.

leave it to hl to make a comment like that and not provide the link. Now that I think of it , its prolly on his site.

57. Beezy Says:

Chief Ali Says:
    December 8th, 2010 at 3:18 pm

build up affordable housing

dudes are eatin’ [||]

—–

how does one amass enough capital for such an undertaking?

^They get grants from the city … but mostly, its these blighted areas where the city will condemn blocks at a time, and sell it to responsible developers for pennies on the dollar.

Not sure where all their capital comes … I would imagine from “sophisticated investors” which is people who make north of $200k yearly.

58. Chief Ali Says:

dropping Immobilarity and The Lex Diamond Story.

^ wait what?… you saying these were an ass sandwich?

—–

yup. with extra wacksauce

59. Beezy Says:

@ cOLD

they were just business students … not civil engineers

60. Jersey*made*me Says:

ODB spazzed on Hip Hop Drunkies,lol.

“breaker breaker breaker one-nine
    I bust this bitch in the behind with a silver shine
    Cause she thought she was fine
    She winked at me, I thought it was fine
    This nigga poutin, this hoe was mine
    I had the alcohol in me, took my tiiiiiiiime”

61. hl Says:

@cOLD

nahright.com/2010/12/08/raekwon-butter-knives/

62. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin Says:

Immobilarity and The Lex Diamond Story

^^^^^^
    i fucked wit Immobilarity. TLDS not so much

oh the butter knives joint… I aint even peep smhead

64. hl Says:

cOLD Says:

^lol

65. Troyvul Says:

Willie the Kid >

Beezy Says:

December 8th, 2010 at 3:35 pm
    @ cOLD

they were just business students … not civil engineers

^ I see I said.

67. Chief Ali Says:

ODB spazzed on Hip Hop Drunkies,lol.

“breaker breaker breaker one-nine
    I bust this bitch in the behind with a silver shine
    Cause she thought she was fine
    She winked at me, I thought it was fine
    This nigga poutin, this hoe was mine
    I had the alcohol in me, took my tiiiiiiiime”

——

yo i just copped a copy of Wu Chronicles for 2.50 at this cd resale shop with that song on there…thats the joint w/the Alkoholics right?

68. Jersey*made*me Says:

I liked Immobilarity.

*shrugs*

69. Remixznflow Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=SMS9SGtIy6g

THIS RIGHT HERE….

man i woulda like to see this live…

70. THE-XFACTA Says:

hl Says:

December 8th, 2010 at 3:30 pm
    Yo that new Raekwon shit is VINTAGE Wu-Tang. Jesus.

—-

New Rae? Link/Info or die!

71. Jersey*made*me Says:

yup,Dirt is that dude b.

72. Chief Ali Says:

LF: i first heard that Wu Chronicles joint in the 7th grade, had that shit on tape…that was the first time I hear about the Illuminati and freemasonry

*does 70mph down memory lane*

78. Chief Ali Says:

but some of these rappers are really doin it with Nah folk

^seth is fuckin’ Wiz?

lmao

79. hl Says:

hiphopisread.com/2010/12/raekwon-coke-cooker-best-of-2010.html

^Chef been putting in work this year.

80. el feces loco Says:

“this the shit that sum like
    sum mite
    call the shit sun lite
    im like
    this is simply called suttn lite” – EFL

81. Deen Says:

JeffGoldblumRap

hl Says:

December 8th, 2010 at 3:40 pm
    So niggas don’t even try to pay attention to the nah posts any more huh? lol

^ cBc, told niggas eskay can post a dirty sock and niggas would still crash the boards with 500

83. mcb Says:

S.I.C.K VET Says:

December 8th, 2010 at 3:31 pm
    *daps mcb*

*daps SICK*

thanks, hopefully they continue what they’ve been doing
    shiiiit, hahaha too bad you had to come back to work.

my boss is gone this week, but it makes for a lotta work. but at least i can listen to more music and shit.

84. THE-XFACTA Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

December 8th, 2010 at 3:37 pm
    I liked Immobilarity.

*shrugs*

I still want my $14.98 back for that CD and DMX’s “The Great Depression”

85. Jackson7 Says:

Lex Diamond Story >>> Immobularity

they both sound better now, than when they first came out

86. el feces loco Says:

lol @ Seth being the inspiration for Black n Yellow

who knew that shit was a love song?

87. hl Says:

WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

^Still *dead*

Rick Ross raps like he really means it. Cole can learn a thing or two from him

89. Remixznflow Says:

# el feces loco Says:
    December 8th, 2010 at 3:42 pm

lol @ Seth being the inspiration for Black n Yellow

who knew that shit was a love song?

*DEAD*

*waits*

91. NovemberEnd Says:

lol @ Seth being the inspiration for Black n Yellow

who knew that shit was a love song?
    ^^^^^^
    Wow

did Ross m.K.o.h.os.

NovemberEnd Says:

December 8th, 2010 at 3:44 pm
    lol @ Seth being the inspiration for Black n Yellow

who knew that shit was a love song?
    ^^^^^^
    Wow

^ co wow.

94. Jackson7 Says:

Rick Ross raps like you have the right to remain silent. Cole can learn a thing or two from him

95. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Niggas ran Kev off here?

That one thread was fuckin brutal

>ran me off? from a blogsite? thas so stupid. u take this shit too seriously.

what I notice, is after I go thru my ether wars, then I check out to handle biz, I come back, one nahgga asks about my whereabouts, but no one responds.

no smart person walks knowingly into a landmine.

thas the effects of strong ether. get some!

96. Chief Ali Says:

lol@cOLD tryna kick off the bawse slander

97. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Curren$y – Hold On Feat. Young Roddy & Trademark >>>>

MBDTF an TD are the only albums fuckn with PT2 & PT1. All the rest sucked

98. Jackson7 Says:

he aint bodied

99. Jersey*made*me Says:

Chief

You see him right? I ain’t feeding though,lol.

he aint bodied

^ apparently not.

cherry red chariot

102. Chief Ali Says:

You see him right? I ain’t feeding though,lol.

ha! been peeped…land fell for it though

103. Jersey*made*me Says:

The cribs scarface couldnt be more tony

^ Yo I love this line

You love me for me,could you be more phony?

Yeezy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

104. kevfrescura de talco Says:

emphatically not

when it came to tools fool im a pepboy

106. el feces loco Says:

Kev just went to go lick his 40 yr old wounds..he ain’t bodied.

107. Jackson7 Says:

^this nigga 54 years old

113. hl Says:

cOLD Says:

did Ross m.K.o.h.os.

^Nevermind. I see now. lol

114. d_block_4_life Says:

Holy shit. Kanye only sold a 100k this week? Dang.

115. d_block_4_life Says:

Wait…..54? LMAO @ 54 instead of 55

118. Beezy Says:

cOLD Says:
    December 8th, 2010 at 3:49 pm

*puzzled*

murder kanye on his own shit… DIAND

^your not saying Ross’ verse is better, are you?

d_block_4_life Says:

December 8th, 2010 at 3:51 pm
    Holy shit. Kanye only sold a 100k this week? Dang.

^ you think 50 sick?

^your not saying Ross’ verse is better, are you?

^ they are both close, but Ross brought it home.

121. XerCes Says:

what I notice, is after I go thru my ether wars,
    then I check out to handle biz,

^Translation: Went to get some blunts for my crew

122. Jayson Werth's beard Says:

gold bathtubs makin love to my queen gettin backrubs chardonnay rollin up green

123. S.I.C.K VET Says:

I wonder what Kid Frost and Mellowman Ace are doing?(II)

Honorable mention:

Lighter Shade Of Brown

124. Honouluulu Says:

Crazy record from Willie!