Pill – Sleeping Giant

Pill has some words for you if you’ve been sleeping on him. OK, dennnnn.

Pill – Sleeping Giant

Previously: Pill – So Nice + What’s My Name (Remix)

63 Responses to “Pill – Sleeping Giant”

1. Hopp Says:

Posted by FreeOnSMASH

^ I see.

2. Cocca88Crazy88since88 Says:

“she said 69, i said 68 & i owe u 1”

3. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

pill posts are rest havens for nahright’s c-section to confess their deviant tendencies (c)ntpfjic

4. THE-XFACTA Says:

The Cool Says:

December 6th, 2010 at 4:21 pm
    are you niggas so whipped that she won’t let you beat unless you eat first? or do you actually like doing it?

—-

I like my chick to be pleased so if she’s happy I’m happy so to answer your question; YES I enjoy eating pussy.. I be asking to eat it during the commercial breaks of Dancing With The Stars

5. FreeOnSMASH Says:

# Hopp Says:
    December 6th, 2010 at 4:26 pm e

Posted by FreeOnSMASH

^ I see.

late

6. CiCi The Intern Says:

*goes ham on a peen*

7. The Cool Says:

^ what dooky gotta do with eating puss?

both the same to me. never gonna happen

8. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

I’ve learned to always be in a position of power in a relationship.

On your knees, face buried between her thighs ain’t it.

9. Cocca88Crazy88since88 Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:
    December 6th, 2010 at 4:28 pm
    I’ve learned to always be in a position of power in a relationship.

On your knees, face buried between her thighs ain’t it.

Chuuuuuuuch!

10. THE-XFACTA Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

December 6th, 2010 at 4:28 pm
    I’ve learned to always be in a position of power in a relationship.

On your knees, face buried between her thighs ain’t it.

You probably ain’t doing something right homie.. I got a youtube video I can link to you (none)

11. Rey Says:

can rappers start putting shirts on please?

12. el feces loco Says:

# Albert Findsdimes Says:
    December 6th, 2010 at 4:23 pm

El feces position speaks to a bigger point tho. Testosterone levels have declined somewhere around 17% in the last two decades.

^^that ..niggaz believe that oil cans buried deep withing the soil will seep out and poison man, but that puttin your mouth directly on seeping estrogen wells often, doesnt fuck up your body’s biometrics. All that estrogen waste you sippin on got you dressing, talkin and actin funny.

Niggaz is bleedin internally every 30 days.

13. Jackson7 Says:

do you have any spare change? rap

14. Hopp Says:

late

^ Better that than never.

15. big_seth Says:

Giant sleeping pill > Pill – Sleeping Giant

16. Jackson7 Says:

the “A” on this nigga Braves hat about to get a restraining order

17. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

I’ve learned to always be in a position of power in a relationship.

On your knees, face buried between her thighs ain’t it.

You probably ain’t doing something right homie..
    ===================================
    Nah, I’m good.

I got assorted strokes in my repertoire. I’m equipt for any situation.

18. el feces loco Says:

Giant sleeping pill > Pill – Sleeping Giant

i see what u did there

19. why? Says:

MTV2 rap

20. Harlem World Says:

damn that dude got some ashy elbows

21. Jackson7 Says:

WILL RAP FOR FOOD, CLOTHING, AND SHELTER rap

22. The Cool Says:

I’ve learned to always be in a position of power in a relationship.

On your knees, face buried between her thighs ain’t it.

Chuuuuuuuch!

dutty pussy breath bwoy dem need fi learn

23. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

I’m the aformentioned goon in atlanta that’ll murk someone for a post rap

24. THE-XFACTA Says:

Rey Says:

December 6th, 2010 at 4:30 pm
    can rappers start putting shirts on please?

You act like this is new… LL Cool J, GrandMaster Flash… We can go on forever

25. why? Says:

I stole money from my baby mama to get a post on nah right rap

26. ThatMan Says:

what dooky gotta do with eating puss?

^ exactly.

Using that logic, if the pussy taste that disgusting, why put your dick in it too?

27. el feces loco Says:

oh shit..lol at this nigga tattoo..nigga got RX on a bottle…

*eats some pussy*

28. Harlem World Says:

if my knuckles get ashy , i start licking them..rather have that then approach somebody with ashy hands

29. rex hussla Says:

LMAO…I’ve never been in a relationship where my position wasn’t rock solid from the get go. I don’t understand these power struggles that happen with activities in the bedroom. Shit sounds like insecurities with your masculinity to me. Check your chick if she’s pushing your boundaries LMAO.

30. THE-XFACTA Says:

I actually thought this was Weezy but I knew it couldn’t be cause Drake and/or Baby wasn’t pictured with him

31. why? Says:

Smoke break after washing cars rap

32. el feces loco Says:

Real men ain’t supposed to have oral fixations..you getting all excited cause something is in your mouth is quasi-pfaggotry

33. The Cool Says:

what dooky gotta do with eating puss?

^ exactly.

since you eat puss why don’t you serve your kids food on it?

34. Jackson7 Says:

i smoke unfinished Newport butts i find laying on the ground rap

35. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

what dooky gotta do with eating puss?

^ exactly.

since you eat puss why don’t you serve your kids food on it?
    wtf

lmaoo

36. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Smoke after I just gave 3 hj’s for 20 bucks rap

37. Harlem World Says:

this track isnt bad though

38. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football Champ Says:

dutty pussy breath bwoy dem need fi learn

that reminds that I need to peep Shottas.

39. el feces loco Says:

Niggaz piercing they tongues, lips, labrets and shit so they can have something to suck on at all times is estrogen sponsored.

Some of yall need to check yallselves.

40. Rey Says:

if this doesn’t work out i’m gonna go back to playing the bucket drums rap

41. Cocca88Crazy88since88 Says:

Nigga, im 23 wit 6 kids & they all girls, Rap.

42. big_seth Says:

rex hussla Says:
    December 6th, 2010 at 4:36 pm

This.

Yo, you seen the new Medicine show posted up today?

The cover looks dope, I want the vinyl, but I’ll need the CD too… I don’t know what to do. Do the vinyl copies come with a free DL as well?

43. rex hussla Says:

what? Damn feces so you don’t even put titties in your mouth? Your girl must be miserable.

44. Jackson7 Says:

ima take the rest of my clothes off and rob a liquor store after i finish smoking this Sherm rap

45. ThatMan Says:

since you eat puss why don’t you serve your kids food on it?

LOL

no words

46. Jackson7 Says:

if this doesn’t work out i’m gonna go back to playing the bucket drums rap

————–

LOL

wow

47. THE-XFACTA Says:

el feces loco Says:

December 6th, 2010 at 4:40 pm

Some of yall need to check yallselves.

Damn son you seemed to take the pussy eating talk very personal.. Did someone throw a bad pussy at you in the past? Did a pussy do something to you? You got burnt or something?

48. el feces loco Says:

My granddad first looked at my grandma I know he wasnt like ” Imma eat that” thank god he was like “Imma beat that pussy up and breed her”..or i wouldn’t be here dropping knowledge today.

oh and it wasnt shaved.

real niggaz >>>>>>>>>

49. Hopp Says:

Jus’ read today dude from the Wikileaks controversy already got a crypted bomb planted in case his activities gets suspended.

Shit’s siniser.

50. Cocca88Crazy88since88 Says:

We pop Korbel @ the club, Rap.

51. rex hussla Says:

el feces loco Says:

December 6th, 2010 at 4:40 pm

Some of yall need to check yallselves.

*DEADEDEDED* This isn’t a Pretty Ricky Fansite and FBM isn’t here

52. Albert Findsdimes Says:

if this doesn’t work out i’m gonna go back to playing the bucket drums rap
    ___________
    LOL! These guys are all over Wrigleyville when the Cubs are playing.

53. Harlem World Says:

nahright hair & nail shop

naggot: “do you go down?”

naggots 2: “oh no, never me…i gotta be wined & dined 1st”

STFU

54. FreeOnSMASH Says:

# ThatMan Says:
    December 6th, 2010 at 4:41 pm e

since you eat puss why don’t you serve your kids food on it?

LOL

no words

^roffle

55. why? Says:

I don’t see any seeds… ok ok I give you 25% discount rap

56. Jackson7 Says:

damn, is that ME i smell? rap

57. THE-XFACTA Says:

Rey Says:

December 6th, 2010 at 4:30 pm
    can rappers start putting shirts on please?

—-

If Kayne West had no shirt on and had his nipples pierced I guarantee you wouldn’t say shit about it..

58. el feces loco Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    December 6th, 2010 at 4:40 pm

^^titties taste like pussy do..skin..my dick dont get extra hard suckin on some titties..I do that for her, her titties don’t bleed so im cool with that.

Women got you niggaz believin ” pussy taste like candy” and all that other folklore..that shit is skin..niggaz be gullible.

59. rex hussla Says:

Those Medicine Show Vinyls are like almost $20 a pop Seth…

but my vinyl addiction is back in full gear. I’m worried for my bank account. Hit a local little record store and they had brand new Copies of David Axelrod’s “Songs of Innocence” and “Heavy Axe” and I copped both. Then spent $50 more on records. DAMN.

60. vhingrhamesonyo'momma Says:

if you don’t stick yo face in yo’ bitch’s puss please believe you suckin anotha niggas chilld chopper when she kiss you…who raised you niggas?

#realestshityouneverspoke

61. tre Says:

what? Damn feces so you don’t even put titties in your mouth?

Pause…bad idea to reading in reverse-chronological order.

62. tre Says: