Mistah F.A.B. ft. Ya Boy – Acting Funny

Funny style ninjas run rampant in these e-streets.

Mistah F.A.B. – Acting Funny (ft. Ya Boy)

97 Responses to “Mistah F.A.B. ft. Ya Boy – Acting Funny”

1. Hopp Says:

Jus’ read today dude from the Wikileaks controversy already got a crypted bomb planted in case his activities gets suspended.

Shit’s sinister.

2. Cocca88Crazy88since88 Says:

Broad dont wanna give no neck = Acting Funny

3. Harlem World Says:

nahright niggas have no women to call so they can beat or eat

STFU

4. Rey Says:

…but then when rappers do put on shirts, why they gotta have they own face on them? We know what your face looks like, it’s about 8 inches above your shirt. (no homo)

5. why? Says:

flea market rap

6. el feces loco Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    December 6th, 2010 at 4:40 pm

what? Damn feces so you don’t even put titties in your mouth? Your girl must be miserable.

^^titties taste like pussy do..skin..my dick dont get extra hard suckin on some titties..I do that for her, her titties don’t bleed so im cool with that.

Women got you niggaz believin ” pussy taste like candy” and all that other folklore..that shit is skin..niggaz be gullible.

7. rex hussla Says:

Those Medicine Show Vinyls are like almost $20 a pop Seth…

but my vinyl addiction is back in full gear. I’m worried for my bank account. Hit a local little record store and they had brand new Copies of David Axelrod’s “Songs of Innocence” and “Heavy Axe” and I copped both. Then spent $50 more on records. DAMN.

8. Harlem World Says:

all this talk of pussy

but i never seen 98% of nahggers with a female..not even a 1 or a 2

even rey has posted pics with broads, no shots rey

i dont believe niggas

9. THE-XFACTA Says:

el feces loco Says:

December 6th, 2010 at 4:44 pm
    # rex hussla Says:
    December 6th, 2010 at 4:40 pm

—-

No Disrespect…..There’s no doubt in my mind that you get no pussy at all.. You keep going on and on and on about this shit.. The only niggas that argue against pussy this long are faggots..

10. Hopp Says:

Don’t think I didn’t read those DRO ! shots, Rey.

Not cool.

11. THE-XFACTA Says:

Rey Says:

December 6th, 2010 at 4:45 pm

Kinda hard to argue against this logic

12. rex hussla Says:

Remember all that FAB/Royce fuckery? Good times.

13. big_seth Says:

shirt FAIL.
    LMAO

14. why? Says:

Trying to get people to listen to my shit from my cd player on hollywood boulevard rap

15. Harlem World Says:

you should take whatever is thrown ya way..i lurk on my blackberry & see you nahggers on friday x saturday commenting the night away

socialize more

16. el feces loco Says:

You a simple nigga..did’nt you see this >>># rex hussla Says:
    December 6th, 2010 at 4:40 pm

what? Damn feces so you don’t even put titties in your mouth?

Thats what humans with testosterone call a question..what I did was answer his question.

17. el feces loco Says:

oh and no disprespect taken X..I expect a nigga with as much estrogen that you have in your system to act like a bitch.

18. why? Says:

@HW

You think Sony really pissed that MJ album leaked a week before?

19. big_seth Says:

rex hussla Says:
    December 6th, 2010 at 4:46 pm
    Those Medicine Show Vinyls are like almost $20 a pop Seth…

shit. THis new one is damn near 40. but the art is so dope.

I just don’t wanna have to buy the vinyl and the CD since I have no way of transferring to MP3… maybe i will just get the CD… I already done bought myself too much shit this year.

using holiday bargains for personal shopping >>>>>>>>

20. Cocca88Crazy88since88 Says:

el feces loco Says:
    December 6th, 2010 at 4:49 pm

Sizzle

21. Harlem World Says:

nahright is a homophobic site

however, i think its a case of the pot calling the kettle nigga

i think we have some closeted commenters

22. THE-XFACTA Says:

el feces loco Says:

December 6th, 2010 at 4:48 pm

You a simple nigga..did’nt you see this >>># rex hussla Says:
    December 6th, 2010 at 4:40 pm

what? Damn feces so you don’t even put titties in your mouth?

—-

You a simple nigga, Nigga.. I was talking to you.. Okay you don’t eat pussy (or get any) we got you.. You seem mad upset cause other niggas get pussy and/or eat it..

23. Harlem World Says:

@ why?

which one..dangerous or the most recent 2010 album

24. The Cool Says:

Smoke after I just gave 3 hj’s for 20 bucks rap

NOWB missed all the pussy talk because he had to be fed porridge and mashed potatos through a straw. comes back with this gay shit

25. Cocca88Crazy88since88 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:
    December 6th, 2010 at 4:51 pm
    el feces loco Says:

December 6th, 2010 at 4:48 pm

You a simple nigga..did’nt you see this >>># rex hussla Says:
    December 6th, 2010 at 4:40 pm

what? Damn feces so you don’t even put titties in your mouth?

—-

Sizzle

26. why? Says:

the more recent 2010 one.

27. rex hussla Says:

el feces loco aka “alright I guess I’ll suck some titties, but I won’t like it”

28. el feces loco Says:

You seem mad upset

^^whats things that a bitch would ask for $50 Alex?

Nigga just ignore me if you cant take the pussy talk..quit ackin like a bitch I was talking to rex and a few other niggaz.

You ackin like a real bitch right now, let me talk to who the fuck I wanna talk to nigga..wtf? your name eskay?

29. Harlem World Says:

@ why?

i think it should still do good numbers, leaks are inevitable now

30. Beezy Says:

not eating puss means you got shit in common with homos/faggots

I don’t want nothing in common with them.

31. Travelin' Man Says:

using holiday bargains for personal shopping >>>>>>>>

^ lol word to the pea coat and sweaters I copped the other day

32. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Remember all that FAB/Royce fuckery? Good times.

lol, there was also a video of Fab battling Jin on youtube

33. THE-XFACTA Says:

el feces loco Says:

December 6th, 2010 at 4:54 pm
    You seem mad upset

^^whats things that a bitch would ask for $50 Alex?

You salty homie? LMMFAO.. lol..

34. big_seth Says:

rex hussla Says:
    December 6th, 2010 at 4:53 pm
    el feces loco aka “alright I guess I’ll suck some titties, but I won’t like it”

DEAD

35. Harlem World Says:

nahggers will take 10 minutes to write a whole reply, 4 paragraphs long

but where are the pics of women that take 2 mins to upload?

something aint adding up

36. Beezy Says:

using holiday bargains for personal shopping >>>>>>>>

^word, I copped hella gear on Saturday

only problem is fighting through the fucking crowds

37. Cocca88Crazy88since88 Says:

Harlem World Says:
    December 6th, 2010 at 4:56 pm
    nahggers will take 10 minutes to write a whole reply, 4 paragraphs long

but where are the pics of women that take 2 mins to upload?

something aint adding up

Gatttttt!

38. Harlem World Says:

wikileaks cables >>>____

39. Travelin' Man Says:

only problem is fighting through the fucking crowds

^ that’s why shopping online sometimes is >>>>>

40. el feces loco Says:

# Harlem World Says:
    December 6th, 2010 at 4:56 pm

nahggers will take 10 minutes to write a whole reply, 4 paragraphs long

but where are the pics of women that take 2 mins to upload?

something aint adding up

^^says the nigga that uploaded some pic with both the faces scratched out..I couldnt even tell if that was two niggaz hugging..that bitch was built like a asian.

I hugged a bitch on a dancefloor for allniteparties.com so i get pussy ..your pic wasnt shit nigga.

41. Cocca88Crazy88since88 Says:

Beezy Says:
    December 6th, 2010 at 4:57 pm
    using holiday bargains for personal shopping >>>>>>>>

^word, I copped hella gear on Saturday

only problem is fighting through the fucking crowds

yea fuck that, that holiday mall shopping shit is a catch 22, you can run down on mad bitches, but the crowds are nuts.

42. rex hussla Says:

So what’s the deal on downloads right now? Is everybody shook on it? I mean, I’ve never illegally downloaded anything though.

Is this just a scare tactic to get people to pay for shit this holiday season, or has the game changed slightly?

43. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

lmao

44. el feces loco Says:

You salty homie? LMMFAO.. lol..

^^I’m salty you wont get off my balls so I can wash em.

45. THE-XFACTA Says:

el feces loco Says:

December 6th, 2010 at 4:54 pm
    You seem mad upset

^^whats things that a bitch would ask for $50 Alex?

#IDontGetPussySoIAmMadAtEveryoneElseGem

46. Slumbilical Says:

Lyor Cohen?

Marc Ecko?

Noah Callahan-Beaver?

When are you black people gonna take back ownership of hip-hop?

Shit’s disgustin b.

*white ownership of hip-hop crickets*

47. Rey Says:

lol @ Hopp.. I had to! (no)

@ HW– No offense taken, I like girls.

48. Beezy Says:

A State Department cable released by WikiLeaks provides a compendium of sites around the world — from hydroelectric dams in Canada to vaccine producers in Denmark — that, if lost, might “critically impact” public health or the national security of the United States.

The release of the cable, part of the huge trove of documents made available by the organization, drew immediate criticism from officials who said that it could provide a target list for terrorists seeking to damage American interests overseas. Pipelines, chemical facilities, communications hubs and power plants figure prominently on the list.

^this shit was kind of foul to leak though, imo

49. Harlem World Says:

if i talk about a woman in the real world or digital world

believe somebody has evidence of said encounter, id be stupid not to

i know nahggers are lying..

50. why? Says:

Buying something in person > buying online and paying shipping and you don’t know the total amount until after you pay

51. kevfrescura de talco Says:

nahright niggas have no women to call so they can beat or eat
    STFU

>real chop…if you one of these ‘i don’t eat pussy’ commenters you don’t get a lot of poon. you in a relationship and trust, ya girl had conformed outta fear of being lonely and is bored, probably. and yes, the jamaican culture shuns cunnilyngus (sp). thas why when they women touch down here they fuck with americans niggas…..early. breezy ain that stupid.

eatin puss and gettin dome make fuckin, more fun. FACT.

52. el feces loco Says:

rex hussla Says:
    December 6th, 2010 at 4:53 pm
    el feces loco aka “alright I guess I’ll suck some titties, but I won’t like it”

DEAD

lol….word..I dont have problem not even suckin her tits,,just twist the nipples back n forth like im trying to find HOT97 on a transistor radio.

53. Harlem World Says:

i mean, im not gonna go put myself or women in danger by showing my full face, when we have stalkers like el feces on nah..remember when he e-stalked babydoll..fuckin weirdos

but there will be photos of me..im not one to front

54. Beezy Says:

why? Says:
    December 6th, 2010 at 5:01 pm

^I don’t like waiting either … I need the instant gratification [||]

I order online only if it can’t be found in stores … or if the store didn’t have the size I need.

55. Albert Findsdimes Says:

“compendium”
    __________________
    I learn a new word on here every week. Excellent.

56. THE-XFACTA Says:

el feces loco Says:

December 6th, 2010 at 4:59 pm
    You salty homie? LMMFAO.. lol..

^^I’m salty you wont get off my balls so I can wash em.

So you didn’t like the talk about pussy but you like that about balls? lmao.. El Homo Loco

57. Rey Says:

so wait… someone said going down on a chick is no longer the business?

And people entertained this outlandish statement? Pff…

If you’re afraid of the cooch, I don’t know what to tell you.

No homo.

58. Harlem World Says:

people have said there going to assault me on nah

i go the same waffle house every day…ive yet to be relieved of my peacoat and skully (ll)

59. THE-XFACTA Says:

el feces loco Says:

December 6th, 2010 at 5:02 pm
    rex hussla Says:
    December 6th, 2010 at 4:53 pm
    el feces loco aka “alright I guess I’ll suck some titties, but I won’t like it”

DEAD

this nigga doesn’t get any pussy… ole 6th grade methaphor.. You probably put mirrors on your shoes to see pussy.. lmao

60. Hopp Says:

” I learn a new word on here every week. ”

And a new artist too.

61. why? Says:

Here in cali the restaurants get graded and people love trees yet we still have the most unhealthiest cities in the country. But still SMH at me going into bathrooms in other states and the restaurant employee walks out without washing their hands.

62. el feces loco Says:

^^this is stupid.so every jamaican chick thats here..is fucking with an American? Ignorance..a real jamaican woman is even more liable to look down on a nigga for eating their pussy. Do the knowledge.

You from boston talk about shit you know like irish people and segregation.

63. Harlem World Says:

i think feces is a teenager to be honest..thats why i gave him mercy when he asked if i was at the nah bq (ll)

he needs to grow up

64. Rey Says:

You from boston talk about shit you know like irish people and segregation.

ADM!

65. Rey Says:

Not only that, but the picture on dude’s shirt looks like the guy from MOP without the fucked up teeth (no).

66. Cocca88Crazy88since88 Says:

Harlem World Says:
    December 6th, 2010 at 5:06 pm

he needs to grow up

Eskay had the BBQ???????? What the fuck!

67. koa29 Says:

*dead* @ Kanye Da BlouseGod … That’s gotta be up for #NahGemOfTheWeek , and it’s only monday…

68. Albert Findsdimes Says:

And a new artist too.
    ________
    Lol, very true.
    *plays Up North Trip*

69. el feces loco Says:

Eskay had the BBQ???????? What the fuck!

^^This nigga dont know what the fuck to say..him and X- facta just babblin..2 bitches 1 cup.

70. THE-XFACTA Says:

Cocca88Crazy88since88 Says:

December 6th, 2010 at 5:09 pm
    Harlem World Says:
    December 6th, 2010 at 5:06 pm

he needs to grow up

Eskay had the BBQ???????? What the fuck!

Eskay would eat all the food by his lonely

71. Slumbilical Says:

Grow up, people.

Cats talk about these WikiLeaks clowns like they leaked some real shit.

Oh big whup, Saudi Arabia doesn’t like Iran.

Don’t you idiots realize that WikiLeaks is just an instrument of the Illuminatti to further deceive the public regarding the true nefarious actions of the shape-shifting lizard-beings who run the world like a puppet-master pulling strings?

Yall don’t understand. Jay-Z can change shape into being a lizard. Same as Bloomberg. Same as Obama. Same as Mugabi. All the tyrants belong to this same nefarious race of lizard creatures. Take back the world and free yourself.

Chea has spoken.

*feels shmart*

72. kevfrescura de talco Says:

nigga don’t be mad that yard bitches in they youth don’t espouse to that buhlshit you spewing. yea there’s chics that don’t want their poon ate but trust, thas a very small group.

my folks are west indian. I also run with an unruly squad of yard men that don’t eat poon. when we go to these sound clashes and bashments, guess who bags the bad yard breezy all the bad men want but can’t get due to her not wantin to miss out on a fun night after?

Yep!

73. el feces loco Says:

*dead* @ Kanye Da BlouseGod

^^word that shit was funny…i roffled for real.

74. Slumbilical Says:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a1/Thorny_Devil_crop.jpg

Classified photo of Obama on break at a UN conference. He was stretching between basketball games…

75. The Cool Says:

THIS.

Jamaican girls and the majority of black girls in England seriously clown known eaters. They don’t like that shit. You niggas would be seen as inferior men to them.

Lol at you niggas eating puss to keep your girls. since when is giving your chick the dick not enough? you niggas under manners with your women. “yeah but it makes her happy” so the fuck what? why stop there? if she says eating her ass will make her happy will you do that? are you gonna go get a loan and buy her a couple of fucking maybachs? that would make her happy too. shake my head at you bowl cats trying to justify it because your girl likes it. You know that shits wrong

76. Harlem World Says:

again, instead of uploading pics to silence the critics..

nahggers will choose to go for the more difficult option of writing me a 4 page letter

if you a humble cat like myself, whos not really into talking about who smashed who, then its no shots at you

shoutout to y’all

77. THE-XFACTA Says:

Arguing with a pussy who gets no pussy = fucking waste of time

78. Cocca88Crazy88since88 Says:

el feces loco Says:
    December 6th, 2010 at 5:10 pm
    Eskay had the BBQ???????? What the fuck!

*daps loco*
    Gattdamn, Eskay supposed to have some shit like that on the ad space or something, niggas check in & out & know the date of the BBQ, when u cant get on nah & talk shit all day.

79. Slumbilical Says:

if she says eating her ass will make her happy will you do that?

SMFH where is “fuck boy music” when you need him.

Salad tossers > __________

[ll]

80. Harlem World Says:

you lost me at shape shifting lizard beings..

81. Troyvul Says:

lmao, at the last 3 posts

82. kevfrescura de talco Says:

>yea but look at where they live. misery x miserable sods.

83. Cocca88Crazy88since88 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:
    December 6th, 2010 at 5:11 pm
    Cocca88Crazy88since88 Says:

December 6th, 2010 at 5:09 pm
    Harlem World Says:
    December 6th, 2010 at 5:06 pm

he needs to grow up

Eskay had the BBQ???????? What the fuck!

Eskay would eat all the food by his lonely

Raaaaaaaaaaaasss!

84. el feces loco Says:

^^Ok..you cant never reason with bitches..they just start out yellin each other..I never once said “x/harlem/kev don’t yall eat pussy” all i did was illuminate the reasons why I dont eat pussy..but all the pussy yall eat eventually started seeping out yall mouths.

Now im a stalker, x-nigga want me to stop typin, u claiming that u get all the jamaican chicks cause they want pussy they pussy ate..and thats some shit u proud of..well carry on.

im done fuckin with the 3 stooges. Eat that pussy niggaz,,,eat it up.

85. Beezy Says:

Assange, the WikiLeaks head is like my hero.

He coaxed some lonely disgruntled intel analyst to give him this voluminous cache of information.

And used it to make himself a worldwide name and global brand almost overnight.

$$$$

86. Harlem World Says:

english girls are easier then the hoodrats over here..

word to trever nelson parties

87. why? Says:

Some of the people in Obama’s staff even said people never trusted this country anyways so what the leak shit said wasn’t that big. Just like how people on Nah get annoyed of seeing wack rappers on nah the press stays talking and making a big deal about news like that because its their job. Only thing that caught my attention was that one of the next possible leaks will include something about Bank Of America but I already got the feeling the press just playing us.

88. THE-XFACTA Says:

@ Loco, I never told you to stop typing.. You can do what the fuck you want… Just while you do what the fuck you want.. EAT SOME PUSSY!

89. Harlem World Says:

real talk, the english are groupies for our accent

they thought they fucked some rocafella rappers lol

90. big_seth Says:

*feels shmart*

AYO Chea!!

lol.
    *dapsh*

91. The Cool Says:

again, instead of uploading pics to silence the critics..

shoutout to y’all

yo HW

for once no ones even bragging about the dimes they’re getting. just debating on eating vs not eating and you’re here talking about upload pictures. you don’t know anyone on here outside of Nah so why do you care what their girls looks like? i don’t.

92. kevfrescura de talco Says:

>losers get defensive. don’t bring ya girl ’round me. i’ma tell her before she eargerly disrobes and if she’s deemed worthy of the tounge dive…”bish, I kno who roll wit. so be prepared to get ya poon re-upholstered!

93. big_seth Says:

Slumbilical Says:
    December 6th, 2010 at 5:12 pm
    upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a1/Thorny_Devil_crop.jpg

DEADEADEAD

94. big_seth Says:

I think we can all agree

Pussy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

whether you eating/not
    getting/dreaming of getting…

pussy is great. case BEEN closed.

95. EnglandRepresent Says:

I don’t eat the puss. I had a bad fockin experience as a yute with some unexpected smelly gash and that confirmed to me that eating minge ain’t what’s good.

96. EnglandRepresent Says:

real talk, the english are groupies for our accent

^^I can’t tell you how many Yankee slappers I smashed at University. Them bitches love that English swag. Charm the knickers straight off, like the pied piper of panties. (no r kelly)

97. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says: