Talib Kweli – Palookas (No Tags)

Rappers I Know set the untagged version free, and had some inside information about the beat from DJ Linx:

A new Talib Kweli joint prod. by Marco Polo leaked all over the internet yesterday.. thought i would hit u with the proper untagged version so people can actually play it and enjoy it… the one floating around online has annoying tags and drops all over the song.

this beat was actually supposed to be used by another artist for MP’s upcoming Port Authority 2 album but Kweli leaked this version (without approval) that he recorded awhile ago.

Word to nation, this is hard though.

Talib Kweli – Palookas (Prod. by Marco Polo) [No Tags]

Previously: Talib Kweli Interview w/ L.A. Stereo (Video)

179 Responses to “Talib Kweli – Palookas (No Tags)”

1. Beezy Says:

FreeOnSmash = eskay ?

2. Beezy Says:

I’m addicted to reading the reports about the WikiLeaks diplomatic cables.

It’s like reading America’s diary, that it left out in the open in its bedroom.

3. kevfrescura de talco Says:

the one floating around online has annoying tags and drops all over the song.

> does it top the horrid annoyance of that NMC tag tho?

that was thee worst.

4. DC (District of Chase) Says:

Now mind you i just finished digging her out,
    with my boxers on while i had my joint in her mouth,
    gagging and shit, looking down at this bitch laughing,
    I’m about to smash that pussy like baby aspirin
    I’m fucking her like i caught feelings for the bitch,
    I caught feelings for the bitch, fucked if Pretty Tone’s whipped.
    If I wasn’t whipped, why I keep giving her my dick
    Like its voodoo for the kid, I keep sucking on her clit
    From the Bed to the bathroom, toney digging it down,
    sweating bullets like we in the ring going some rounds

#GhostGEMS #NGFKD

5. clarenceD Says:

Mos Def- Sunshine >>>>>

6. London Bloke Says:

Wiki leaks are kinda awesome

7. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Word to nation, this is hard though.

> uhm…hol up

8. big_seth Says:

XerCes Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:12 pm
    Point is da nigga eatin off his craft. Got his own lane an doiin him, make what he wanna make shoot vids whenever. He doin his thing. He ain no puppet like Minaj or Drake

#jetlife

*Stans it up*

co-stans

Spitta’s life >>>>>> Captain Planets

no shots, but I’m sayin he def makes more than you fam.

9. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football Champ Says:

Lil B is 2010/11 Charles Hamilton…let’s hope he doesnt start doin heroin as well.

10. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

#jetlife

*Stans it up*

Nicki’s label puppetry might be the most blatant, she dosen’t even look the same physically

11. JihaD Says:

^ “We” don’t know shit. “We” are just speculating about an indie artist’s money because so-called “fans” just HAVE to know how someone is eating due to 50 CamelGOAT making that a big deal. All I can address is the FACTS (i.e. things we can prove/know):

Fixed for accuracy.

# Captain Planet Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:15 pm

I don’t know why niggas keep shoting out how many houses a nigga has. Haven’t you been in America the past few years? Them niggas ain’t got the cribs paid out for, they got mortgages like anyone else. They use show money for a big down payment, but they keep paying like a regular nigga. The money dries up they’ll get kicked out like any other nigga. I’m from Cali dogg, we got plenty of foreclosed multi-million dollar homes.

^ And with that being said, I don’t know why niggas is so concerned about how much another rapper is earning. Who gives a fuck? Whether it be Camel earning half a billie, or some indie rappers earning a few hundred thousand, they all doing just fine and probably better than the average 9-to-5′er.

Also, it’s money in foreclosures so one man’s poverty is another man’s wealth. It’s called cycles. I know about real estate well enough, thank you.

13. kevfrescura de talco Says:

happy #NGFKD!

that shit looks hella ill. I’m sure if JFK jr. was alive he’d approve.

14. DC (District of Chase) Says:

FreeOnSmash + Nation = 16 homos – 14 homos

#

# JihaD Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:20 pm

^ Lol. True. I think they’re both guilty though. Them niggas was fraternizing a WHOLE lot during that S. Carter Collection era. They raped Reebok.

16. Harlem World Says:

Spitta’s life >>>>>> Captain Planets

shots fired lol

peace can only last so long in the Nahza Strip

17. DC (District of Chase) Says:

Word to nation, this is hard though.

^FreeOnSmash + Nation = 16 homos – 14 homos

happy #NGFKD!

^ word, an artist should have to get murked, popped stabbed to be honored.

^FreeOnSmash + Nation = 16 homos – 14 homos

^ I can actually solve this equation, but setting by binomials to 0, then solving for homo.

20. mcb Says:

Dbillz on point

i dont care what rappers make, as long as the ones i like make enough (or vice-versa maybe…) to keep rapping.

21. XerCes Says:

Spitta life>>>>>>YMCMB minus Baby, Wayne, Drake n Nicki. Them other niggas’ll never see a barcode.

22. kevfrescura de talco Says:

FreeOnSmash + Nation = 16 homos – 14 homos

> *dipsets*

23. FreeOnSMASH Says:

>> # cOLD Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:23 pm e

^FreeOnSmash + Nation = 16 homos – 14 homos

^AYO, peace gawd. im gone.

24. JihaD Says:

@DC- if your lurking, check ya e-mail.

25. Harlem World Says:

faith evans with blonde hair (one more chance era) > faith with red hair (all night long era)

26. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

________ >>>>> getting gudda gudda’s sloppy seconds

27. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

Call yo Bluff
    yall pfaggots don’t want no beef
    grind yo teeth and just roooooll with it dooooooon’t risk fuck around and be staaaaaaaatistics

#GhostGems

XerCes Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:12 pm

#jetlife

*Stans it up*

co-stans

Spitta’s life >>>>>> Captain Planets

no shots, but I’m sayin he def makes more than you fam.

You don’t know my life nigga. Honestly, I could be a multi-million dollar hedge fund manager that just fucking loves hip-hop for al you know.

And read a book or something, that’s nigga on the corner reasoning when he can’t come up with a valid argument. If we were talking about basketball players who hadn’t performed, let’s say Rudy Gay signed that contract then he turned garbage. I can’t talk about him because he makes more money than me? FOH

And if you didn’t catch this earlier I AM a Spitta fan. That’s why I’m even more emotional. Back to the basketball analogy because that’s all corner niggas can understand, it feels like Spitta is on a bad team/market like the Raptors and he’s playing good but keeps losing. I feel like given an opportunity on a better team he could play great AND Win. Word to Lamar Odom and Pau Gasol.

FOH with the sly comments and no shots before like it squashes it. Go ahead and say I’m catching feelings but just know if I see gunshots, I’m shooting back fuck if a nigga tell me he ain’t shooting.

32. Beezy Says:

FreeOnSmash + Nation = 16 homos – 14 homos

^in all seriousness, this is probably the funniest shit I’ve read in weeks.

33. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

mcb Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:23 pm
    Dbillz on point

Word to 95% of nahgger’s favorite rappers lol

34. JihaD Says:

DC (District of Chase) Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:21 pm
    FreeOnSmash + Nation = 16 homos – 14 homos

Legend >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nation

And its not even that close.

35. Harlem World Says:

I only care if an artist has done everything properly (budget wise, got himself a good team) but the label still tries to play hardball (ll).

36. kevfrescura de talco Says:

> yo. after still consternation…this is death for realz

HW

Faith Evans in the “Soon As I Get Home” video >>>>>>>>>

I admit I used to stay up to listen to the Love Zone on the radio just to hear that. I wanted to dive on her hefty back until cows came home.

38. Abortatron Says:

COLD
    1 min ago
    ^FreeOnSmash + Nation = 16 homos – 14 homos

*dies a thousand deaths*

What up nah.

#lurkorgetfired

Peace

39. Captain Planet Says:

You might have to add Mack Maine to that list. They gave him the President title. If he’s getting salary, he might be getting paid more than Weezy haha word to Baby sketchy ” I’m holding that for you nephew shit “

40. London Bloke Says:

^in all seriousness, this is probably the funniest shit I’ve read in weeks.

#FurtherProofYourLifeSucks

Thats been the theme of the day

41. kevfrescura de talco Says:

faiths whole first album is baby makin shtatus

42. Beezy Says:

43. The Cool Says:

yo Harlem World

that piece on your blog about Cam’Ron on Roc a fella is good reading

44. JihaD Says:

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:25 pm

________ >>>>> getting gudda gudda’s sloppy seconds fourths

From what Sharmell said, Gudda Gudda doesn’t even get to go second. That nigga is behind Lil Twist and Mack Maine and dem.

45. WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

That’s why I’m even more emotional.

*unlurks*

smh(ead)

46. London Bloke Says:

Big Homie?

47. Captain Planet Says:

That’s why I’m even more emotional.

It’s cool to be a fan of an athlete/team but not an artist? FOH. I think this no homo shit working backwards. Niggas so scared to be considered homo they too scared to be men. Fuck happened to niggas being men?!?! If a nigga fucks dudes, that just means more bitches for me. FOH

# JihaD Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:28 pm

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:25 pm

________ >>>>> getting gudda gudda’s sloppy seconds fourths

JihaD

^ That nigga never stood a chance. After Gillie put Wayne on Blast about them Sqad Up niggas bus breakin’ down and he made them niggas catch a ride… it was over.

49. Beezy Says:

I’m so hung over I can barely function right now.

This day is dragginggggg

50. Harlem World Says:

Faith Evans in the “Soon As I Get Home” video >>>>>>>>>

this this this

FreeOnSmash + Nation = 16 homos – 14 homos

because there is no common factor it would look like this

freeonsmash+nation=2 homos

freeonsmash + nation
    __________________

2 homos

52. JihaD Says:

D. Billz Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:21 pm
    #

# JihaD Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:20 pm

Yea they are, but CamelGOAT took Chris Wallace’s Blueprint (you sold a mil thats only half of me) and ran with it on Vol. 1. Sales, your money, etc BECAME the indicator of success for the average rap fan– Curtis, to his credit, simply peeped game when finally came into the building.

*daps The Mayor*

53. kevfrescura de talco Says:

damn…still dead at the homo x homo equation

54. DC (District of Chase) Says:

@ London

Here’s the latest mix that I did. I’ll shoot you the rest like i said by the weekend.

soundcloud.com/district-of-chase/nite-day

55. Harlem World Says:

JihaD

“whooose world is thiiiiis”

56. London Bloke Says:

cOLD enjoys algebra. As do I

kelly price was dope, she fell off when she lost the weight tho, go figure.

58. London Bloke Says:

*daps Chase*

59. Harlem World Says:

lol x smhead at homo algebra

60. big_seth Says:

LOL @ Captain Planet.

but the fact is you more than likely aint no mulitmillion dollar hedge fund manager.

I would bet Spitta makes more than Beezy & GMILLZ & both them dudes got cake (presumably)

I’m really not tryin to throw shots at you. I know most niggas probably got more cash than me, i’m a fuckin artist. I just think you are underestimating his following & success.

61. WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

niggas is sensitive….

homotional even…

62. JihaD Says:

Sheeeeeeit. Its amazing how Gillie could bring to light these niggas kissing each other and the shit being a non-factor.

#Partofthegameisthat?

63. London Bloke Says:

LMAO at Beezy rushing home

She just gonna throw ya ass on the couch as punishment for last night. Probably been giving you angry emails or txts all day. Or worse: silent treatment

Ol’ I picked up these flowers on the way home lookin ass nahger

64. XerCes Says:

Cap Planet good point bout Mack Maine

Fuck Boy Music=Tez Bryant

65. Beezy Says:

Homosexuality(Nation + Legend) = ?

66. Harlem World Says:

@ the cool

thanks b..appreciate it

I thought Loon was bullshittin’… youtube.com/watch?v=l2e1Iq39J5A

68. The Cool Says:

JihaD

So if there was 5 of us (what?), Then she gon probably suck four more dicks © Lloyd Banks

69. Beezy Says:

silent treatment

^bingo

70. WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

*captain planet’s it up*

*discusses spitta*

*cries a little*

*gently dabs eyes as to not disturb makeup*

niggas is sensitive….

homotional even

^ rock a mask whatever the weather…

72. Travelin' Man Says:

Spitta’s life >>>>>> Captain Planets

^ but he brings pollution down to zero tho

73. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

did someone on here have the original Pretty Toney Album linked up?

74. JihaD Says:

WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

Who’s mask is this, and why is it epic?

75. Beezy Says:

Yo … McB, KzA, NOWB and all you jew broads

Hanny Hannukah

76. b-ease Says:

I wanted to dive on her hefty back until cows came home.

Word. Faith got that ill, mulatto, cokehead, BBW swag. I’m sure that pussy was the business back in the day. Probably worn out now, but around 95, she looked like you mightve got 7 or 8 strokes in, and had to tap out.

77. Harlem World Says:

I can still listen to 2010 hip hop..but i cant listen to most 2010 rnb..that shit is recycle bin music, no doubt

78. London Bloke Says:

Beezy Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:36 pm
    silent treatment

^bingo

*divorces life*

Yo my accuracy been on point today (n)

79. Captain Planet Says:

big_seth Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:33 pm
    LOL @ Captain Planet.

Like I said I’m a Curren$y fan. And I just feel that any Curren$y fan knows he’s more talented than 14K. He deserves more than that and I’d be that nigga around him that he would kick out because I was real with him while his other niggas kept nodding like ” Yea nigga! 14K! You killing the game! ”

And I am a hedge fund manager, it takes me a bit to respond to comments because I’m hitting lines off the asses blonde anorexic supermodel twins and it gets bumpy on this private jet. (c) Captain Planet.

80. Harlem World Says:

Biggie cheated on Faith with Kim & Charlie..thats foul..

Homosexuality(Nation + Legend) = ?

we need atleast on value to solve.

82. kevfrescura de talco Says:

freeonsmash + nation

__________________
    2 homos

AHAHAAAAAA!

can we put this in one of those word structured formats?

like if one homo leaves the cyber cafe at such and such
    homo two leaves a starbucks at such and such
    what time do they arrive at….

matter of fact….nix that.

83. JihaD Says:

Travelin’ Man Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:36 pm
    Spitta’s life >>>>>> Captain Planets

^ but he brings pollution down to zero tho

*wrestles a grizzly bear*

84. b-ease Says:

Probably been giving you angry emails or txts all day.

Man, I hate it when she do that shiiiiit. (c) Spider Monkey

85. Beezy Says:

Homosexuality Legend
    ____________ X _________
    Nation 1

86. WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

man… someone come get this nigga…

87. Beezy Says:

damn, didnt work

88. London Bloke Says:

homotional even

^ rock a mask whatever the weather…

the actual use of term “homotional” make me think its Amps

But it cant be. Amp cant be rocking masks. He the Mask revealer (no magician)

89. big_seth Says:

WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:36 pm
    *captain planet’s it up*

*discusses spitta*

*cries a little*

*gently dabs eyes as to not disturb makeup*

LOL.

foul.

90. London Bloke Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:39 pm
    homo two leaves a starbucks at such and such
    what time do they arrive at….

#shots fired at TS and Jihad?

91. Captain Planet Says:

Truth. Fuck all the niggas singing these days (cept for Lloyd he gets a pass for killing it on So Far Gone.

This may be over niggas heads but singers writing more about physical than emotional, sex over love. Take it back to the feelings nigga. Ain’t nobody wanna hear about Trigga Trey tongue game FOH!

92. Beezy Says:

P(Nation being Gay) = 1.0

93. JihaD Says:

The Cool Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:36 pm

JihaD

Fuck that. Who I look like being damn near 30 smashing AFTER the 16 year old AND the 40 year old?

P(Nation being Gay) = 1.0

^ GATTT!

95. big_seth Says:

Travelin’ Man Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:36 pm
    Spitta’s life >>>>>> Captain Planets

^ but he brings pollution down to zero tho

DEAD.

96. XerCes Says:

@WhyWontSTFU lol wow

Wipes make tho!

97. Captain Planet Says:

HAHAH

I feel like Hov. These Beanie Sigel ass niggas wish I would respond.

Nah, I got an intellect requirement.

98. DC (District of Chase) Says:

#Partofthegameisthat?

JihaD

^Me and my peoples was talking about this shit yesterday. My boy showed the 106 and Park clip where, Free and AJ were asking Baby about the diamonds in his teeth, and free asked, so what do you do when you kiss girls, this nigga wayne jumped up like he don’t kiss nobody but me, and these two niggas dead ass kissed on the couch. Free & AJ were like oh shit, changed the subject real quick and went on to ask Mannie Fresh about producing…

I still can’t believe that niggas let that shit slide, like for real

99. kevfrescura de talco Says:

P(Nation being Gay) = 1.0

> by jorge! holy kit kats this is fuckin ridikilis

100. DC (District of Chase) Says:

Spitta’s life >>>>>> Captain Planets

^ but he brings pollution down to zero tho

DEAD.

^Co-Dead

101. Captain Planet Says:

I think FBM is in the building

*Harry Potter voice* ” You know who “

102. b-ease Says:

Wow.

103. The Cool Says:

Gudda Gudda… Grocery bag

104. big_seth Says:

Ain’t nobody wanna hear about Trigga Trey tongue game FOH!

ayo

105. JihaD Says:

Even Mannie was like WTF just happened… All them niggas was dumbfounded. It didn’t make sense how this nigga survived– fuck the music, fuck all that.

106. WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

*Harry Potter voice*

peace.

107. S.I.C.K VET Says:

so niggas is pfaggots with the muted “p”?

*returns to lurkville*

108. Captain Planet Says:

big_seth Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:45 pm
    Ain’t nobody wanna hear about Trigga Trey tongue game FOH!

ayo

Don’t get too excited. He’ll take your bitch … then take you.

109. Harlem World Says:

2010 rnb niggas are bi-curious, they give off that vibe

and 2010 rnb singers do that whiny ciara/rihanna singing style

its not kosher

110. big_seth Says:

b-ease Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:44 pm

Wow.

That’s why I feel sorry for kids today.

These are their heroes.

111. DC (District of Chase) Says:

Spitta’s life >>>>>> Captain Planets

^ but he brings pollution down to zero tho

^Still in tears with this shit

112. JihaD Says:

WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:46 pm
    *Harry Potter voice*

peace.

Co- throws up two fingers.

113. FreeOnSMASH Says:

Oh yah Nahg Deep (uh)
    You wanna fuck with us?
    You Little young ass motherfuckers!
    Don’t one of you niggas got sickle-cell or something?
    You’re fucking with me, nigga?
    You fuck around and catch a seizure or a heart-attack
    You better back the fuck up
    Before you get smacked the fuck up
    This is how we do it on our side
    Any of you niggas from New York that want to bring it,
    Bring it.
    But we ain’t singing,
    We bringing drama
    fuck you and your mother fucking mama.
    We’re gonna kill all you mother fuckers.
    Now when I came out, I told you it was just about blogging.
    Then everybody had to open their mouth with a mother fucking opinion
    Well this is how we gonna’ do this:
    fuck COLD,
    fuck BIG HOMIE,
    fuck NR comments as a staff, comment section, and as a mother fucking crew.
    And if you want to be down with the c-section,
    Then fuck you too.
    fuck boy, fuck you too.
    All you mother fuckers,
    fuck you too.
    (take money, take money)
    All of y’all mother fuckers,
    fuck you, die slow motherfucker.
    MY FOUR FOUR MAKE SURE ALL YALL KIDS WONT GROW
    You motherfuckers can’t be us or see us.
    We mother fuckin’ Thug Life riders.
    West Side till’ we die.
    Out here in California, nigga
    We warned ya’
    We’ll bomb on you mother fuckers.
    We do our job.
    You think you the nahg, nigga, we the motherfuckin’ mob!
    Ain’t nothing but killers
    And the real niggas, all you motherfuckers feel us.
    Our shit goes triple and four quadruple
    You niggas laugh ’cause our staff got mp3’s under they motherfuckin’ hard drives
    You know how it is and we drop records they felt
    You niggas can’t feel it
    We the realist
    fuck ’em.
    #FREEONSMASH, WE COMMENT KILLERS (we killers, we killers) (echoes out)

114. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football Champ Says:

Homosexuality(Nation + Legend) = ?

Definitely something positive ntpf

115. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

JihaD

*dares Ahmidinjad to push the button*

116. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football Champ Says:

@ H World: Billz said he doesnt have and hasnt heard of that Cellblock P diss by Havoc btw.

117. Captain Planet Says:

JihaD

This is what I say when niggas say Rick Ross is a cop. I’m like this nigga Wayne kissing a nigga who is not his father on the lips. I don’t even kiss my biological on the cheek! I mean 50 is a certified snitch and niggas still say he’s the hardest

I’m not hard on these rappers anymore they can’t handle that scrutiny. Put good music out and we’re good, fuck the rest, I don’t even wanna know.

118. kevfrescura de talco Says:

so niggas is pfaggots with the muted “p”?

>*chris brown voice*

DEUCES!

119. big_seth Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:46 pm
    big_seth Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:45 pm
    Ain’t nobody wanna hear about Trigga Trey tongue game FOH!

ayo

Don’t get too excited. He’ll take your bitch … then take you.

please stop now.

120. Harlem World Says:

“Legend remember when I use to let you blog on my site, you beg a bit I let you blog day and night (ll)”

#eskaygems

121. Beezy Says:

who ever sad at Legend’s funeral … FUCK THEM TOO

122. JihaD Says:

DC (District of Chase) Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:47 pm
    Spitta’s life >>>>>> Captain Planets

^ but he brings pollution down to zero tho

^Still in tears with this shit

Seriously. that was classic…

123. WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

FreeOnSMASH Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:48 pm

*blankest of blank stares ever*

K.

124. b-ease Says:

Well this is how we gonna’ do this:
    fuck COLD,
    fuck BIG HOMIE,
    fuck NR comments as a staff, comment section, and as a mother fucking crew.
    And if you want to be down with the c-section,
    Then fuck you too.

Yep, I’m out.

125. Harlem World Says:

# Eastern_Digital aka Nahright’s Fantasy Football Champ Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:49 pm

ok, imma check google, see if i can find it..its either 10 or 11 cus i remember my brother called me like..yo mobb deep is over

126. mcb Says:

fuck, my deadline is moved up on this work…
    im out, gotta get this done

happy NGFKD all.

128. KzA Says:

Beezy Says:

December 1st, 2010 at 1:41 pm
    P(Nation being Gay) = 1.0

LMMFAO

129. Captain Planet Says:

so niggas is pfaggots with the muted “p”?

>*chris brown voice*

DEUCES!

*Jigga laugh* “These niggas … “

130. JihaD Says:

fuck COLD,
    fuck BIG HOMIE,
    fuck NR comments as a staff, comment section, and as a mother fucking crew.
    And if you want to be down with the c-section,

co-stare ntpfjic

132. JihaD Says:

Harlem World Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:51 pm
    # Eastern_Digital aka Nahright’s Fantasy Football Champ Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:49 pm

Its on 11, but I don’t have it and haven’t been able to find it online. Lemme look around a little more see if I can find it.

133. Captain Planet Says:

big_seth Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:49 pm
    Captain Planet Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:46 pm
    big_seth Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:45 pm
    Ain’t nobody wanna hear about Trigga Trey tongue game FOH!

ayo

Don’t get too excited. He’ll take your bitch … then take you.

please stop now.

You playing like Trey don’t already know why they call youbig seth FOH!

134. Harlem World Says:

havoc – freestyle diss prodigy ..put that in youtube..it even has the P Cutta drops over it

it was labelled Havoc – Prodigy Diss

P Cutta Street Wars 10 or 11..

135. kevfrescura de talco Says:

MY FOUR FOUR MAKE SURE ALL YALL KIDS WONT GROW

> my flash (drive) is like a laser beam!

136. DC (District of Chase) Says:

We got men marrying men, ill they caught the urge

#GhostGEMS #NGFKD

137. nation Says:

fuck COLD,
    fuck BIG HOMIE,
    fuck NR comments as a staff, comment section, and as a mother fucking crew.

^ hurts when breathe!!

138. WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

niggas is weirdos… forreal…

139. KzA Says:

If water==wet && time>0 Then
    Nation = ‘homosexual’;
    Else
    Hell = ‘frozenover’
    Endif

140. JihaD Says:

This is what I say when niggas say Rick Ross is a cop.

He was cop, though.

Yea, that was pretty homo.

I mean 50 is a certified snitch and niggas still say he’s the hardest

Proof? Like, seriously, wheres the proof of this? We Got Weezy in pictures and on TV kissing niggas, Officer Ricky smiling getting his perfect attendance award, and niggas like Alfamega getting their papers exposed by TMZ. You telling me Curtis’ papers haven’t appeared yet?

Come on, Captain.

fuck COLD,
    fuck BIG HOMIE,
    fuck NR comments as a staff, comment section, and as a mother fucking crew.
    And if you want to be down with the c-section,
    Then fuck you too.

*ties Bandanna backwards*
    *Takes off shirt*
    *wears leather Vest*
    *is Legend*

JihaD

^ OH SHIT! Legend brought out the choppa.

142. big_seth Says:

@CP,

don’t you have some polluters to capture non-violently?

Why you mad at me? I recycle.

143. S.I.C.K VET Says:

My last post was moderated.Rumor has it Badu is preggers by some tx cop.Google it for validity.One of my peeps saw it on mediatakeout so i don`t know how solid the info is.LOL if true.

hurts when breathe!!

^ *discombobulates*

DC (District of Chase) Says:

December 1st, 2010 at 1:54 pm
    We got men marrying men, ill they caught the urge

#GhostGEMS #NGFKD

^ KEEP GOING!!!

146. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football Champ Says:

This is what I say when niggas say Rick Ross is a cop.

He was cop, though.

A CO is not a cop.

147. WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

Why you mad at me?

dont mind him… once his emotions are under control, the conversation will be a little more reasonable…

148. kevfrescura de talco Says:

blog life across the belly, i prove you lost already

#legendgems

We got men marrying men, ill they caught the urge

^ is it urge or germ?

150. Harlem World Says:

it wasnt a vest, it was a biker jacket!

*sits down*

151. JihaD Says:

You niggas laugh ’cause our staff got mp3′s under they motherfuckin’ hard drives
    You know how it is and we drop records they felt

*real tears are flowing*

152. Captain Planet Says:

Come on, Captain.

JihaD

Someone caught feelings? I didn’t know 50 was your man’s like that. I was under the impression that 50 snitched on Supreme. Fuck 50, he’ll do anything for a dollar. First it’s a fake beef with Kanye then it’s Kanye’s gonna be on my album? 50 is fakest of them all.

153. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football Champ Says:

it was labelled Havoc – Prodigy Diss

P Cutta Street Wars 10 or 11..

good lookin

who is the other dude on the track though

154. FreeOnSMASH Says:

>> # Captain Planet Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:51 pm e

so niggas is pfaggots with the muted “p”?

>*chris brown voice*

DEUCES!

^you dudes pronouncing that shit with the silent “p” are the same faggots who were birthed from the ballsack sperm from this man >>>

*sprays the AK*
    *sits passenger seat next to eskay in vegas*

*sees Young! take the FreeOnSMASH in the afterlife*

155. Harlem World Says:

R Kelly was that nigga until I found out he married a 15 year old..

I cant cosign that, I cant vouch for that..

156. kevfrescura de talco Says:

A CO is not a cop.

> especially if you’ve never been locked up. so cut that ish out already.

157. els Says:

usershare.net/1d37rudb3qrl

Speaking In Tongues – Das Racist

Hit it three times, hat trick…. Ovechkin

158. JihaD Says:

Eastern_Digital aka Nahright’s Fantasy Football Champ Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:58 pm
    This is what I say when niggas say Rick Ross is a cop.

He was cop, though.

A CO is not a cop.

Yea it is. The nigga was an officer of the law who worked for the correctional department. He was charged with policing the jail system.

so yea, he was cop, no matter where he was stationed.

159. nation Says:

Legend’s first day on the job: last 30 seconds of this video

160. Harlem World Says:

who is the other dude on the track though

i dont know (c) slum village

161. nation Says:

aidhsu9dgahsuhoahwedg[awu[h @ William Ross

162. London Bloke Says:

(I) Fuck with your site like ether
    (Will) show you the blogger you know you
    (Not) “I.C.E” across your domain
    (Lose) I prove your homepage got slain

163. Captain Planet Says:

@CP,

don’t you have some polluters to capture non-violently?

Why you mad at me? I recycle.

*Cam face*

Yall could do a little better with the Captain Planet jokes, a little too predictable especially coming from a guy named big seth. Sounds like a 400 pounder in prison with a soft voice who likes small midget white dudes.

you know the deal #noshots

164. JihaD Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:59 pm

Come on, Captain.

*Makes Drake Serious Face*

Can somebody punch Haji in the face so the Captain will disappear?

165. big_seth Says:

JihaD Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 1:56 pm

Come on, Captain.

JihaD

I don’t think of 50 as a snitch, but I think those allegations come from an actual snitching case, but the fact that he was puttin Preme’s & others business all over the world with the music.

At least I think that was the way Scarface put it.

Sounds shakey IMO & Face was cool with Murder Inc.

166. Captain Planet Says:

*Makes Drake Serious Face*

ayo!

167. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

realest rapper today = b pumper?

168. S.I.C.K VET Says:

R Kelly was that nigga until I found out he married a 15 year old..

I cant cosign that, I cant vouch for that..

This is a COMMON practice in the middle east so it boils down to cultural norms.

*glad I don`t have a daughter*

169. WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 2:04 pm

hi.

170. KzA Says:

WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

December 1st, 2010 at 2:04 pm
    Captain Planet Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 2:04 pm

hi.

lmao.. nice.

171. kevfrescura de talco Says:

i dont know (c) slum village

> why da fuck I’m fuckin wit you. you. you.

sorry. had to do that. idio syncracy.

172. JihaD Says:

At least I think that was the way Scarface put it.

Sounds shakey IMO & Face was cool with Murder Inc.

Did he really? Do you know how many queens rappers mentioned the supreme team, Fat Cat, or Montana in their rhymes? Troy, E Money Bags? All these guys got mentioned in raps. Sheeeeit, thats like telling a Harlem nigga not to rap about Rich and Alpo, or for a DC nigga to not mention Rafer, etc.

173. DC (District of Chase) Says:

Real talk, I overlook that 50/Supreme situation. The nigga preme put a hit on the nigga and it was carried out, its just that 50 aint die. Quite honestly, who gives a fuck if 50 snitched on him after that. What he supposed to do, wish that nigga good luck after he tried to kill him…

174. Travelin' Man Says:

^ LOL Gudda Gudda might as well log onto pornhub then go after them nahggas

175. Captain Planet Says:

Yo JiHad, are you American? Muslim? Why would you name yourself JiHad? Did America do something bad to you when you were younger? Touch you in your private place?

176. Harlem World Says:

#

lmao.. nice.
    # kevfrescura de talco Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 2:05 pm

i dont know (c) slum village

> why da fuck I’m fuckin wit you. you. you.

sorry. had to do that. idio syncracy.

i know you scandalous as hell, see i can tell from ya nails to the chanel…

177. Captain Planet Says:

I thought you handle that shit yourself? That’s what he says in his raps right? 50 is fake as the next nigga. Real niggas ain’t on wax. They next door whipping up work and avoiding the FEDS. 50 gets FEDs protecting him while he “teaches” the real niggas how to avoid them

” This can’t be life … “

178. Nah Right » Talib Kweli – Cold Rain (Prod. by Ski Beatz) Says:

[…] Previously: Talib Kweli – Palookas (Produced by Marco Polo) (No Tags) […]

179. Nah Right » Talib Kweli – Gutter Rainbows (Track List) Says:

[…] (produced by 88-Keys) 2. Gutter Rainbows (produced by M-Phazes) 3. So Low (produced by Shuko) 4. Palookas feat. Sean Price (produced by Marco Polo) 5. Mr. International feat. Nigel Hall (produced by S1) 6. […]