KiD CuDi Cameo on One Tree Hill

KiD CuDi makes a cameo appearance and performs his single “Erase Me” on One Tree Hill.

Spotted at All Things Scotty.

Previously: KiD CuDi – REVOFEV (Live on Conan) | KiD CuDi – Mojo’s So Dope (Video)

179 Responses to “KiD CuDi Cameo on One Tree Hill”

1. Hopp Says:

Foxy Brown – Hold Yuh [Freestyle]
    K

^ * all white stare *

2. Beezy Says:

Guys, great news. We expecting twins.

^you joke, but I guarantee youll hear something similar within 6 months

wifey has baby fever

3. London Bloke Says:

Beezy Says:

December 26th, 2010 at 18:59 am

She bought us matching snuggies.

And said if im good, I might get to eat her out for New Years

Best Christmas ever ;-)

4. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

aint this a repeat post?

5. kevfrescura de talco Says:

wifey has baby fever

> God have mercy on the childs nose structure tho

6. Hopp Says:

That Erase Me is bottom 10 tracks I’ve heard this year.

7. London Bloke Says:

Nah but seriously, i got a wifey right now.

She encroaching on me by the day. Staying at the crib more “cause its easier to go to work”

Looking at holidays. And new flats that we could share “just to check prices” that are like atleast x5 what I pay right now

I be fighting it as long as possible. Monogamy is bad enough as it is, jheeze

8. Harlem World Says:

# Hopp Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 9:08 am

That Erase Me is bottom 10 tracks I’ve heard this year.

I wasn’t a fan of it either.

9. b-ease Says:

Got a hungry lawyer, and he literally just ate the case.

10. London Bloke Says:

b-ease Says:

December 1st, 2010 at 9:09 am
    Got a hungry lawyer, and he literally just ate the case.

“Audio pollution” misdemeanour charge for your latest mixtape?

11. b-ease Says:

I’ve been dealing with this chick since like May. She keeps pressing me to make an official commitment, but I’m standing my ground. Kinda getting tired of her tho, so I’m debating whether I should just dead it altogether.

12. kevfrescura de talco Says:

these newly nah employed be eager to get their postings up ha?

dre & ashley be eating cupcakes in bed together well into the afternoon before work.

13. S.I.C.K VET Says:

*daps all*

@Beezy man you speeding my G.I hope that house of cards don`t all come tumbling down.Walk with your eyes open brah.Have that back up plan on deck.

14. Rey Says:

Mornin’ Nahggers. *salutes*

15. Jersey*made*me Says:

LIL WAYNE IS NOT EVEN IN THE TOP 100 MC’S OF ALL TIME. REAL TALK. IS HE BETTER THAN NAS,PAC,HOV,SLICK RICK,90′s SNOOP,JAY ELECTRONICA,MF DOO,MADLIB,GOST,RAE,ODB,KANE,S­PECIAL ED,G RAP,KRS,CANNIBUS,OL SKOLL LL,KOOL KEITH,U GOD, METHOD,ICE TM,EAZY E,THE GAME,TOO SHORT, HELL NAW AND THATS JUSY A FEW.

#internetgems,but *dead* @ U God and Eazy E

16. Nah'sOnlyWhiteboy Says:

I slept on Dom Kennedy something terrible NH.

Dude has nice beat selection and bars aren’t too bad. NH

17. London Bloke Says:

Everytime I see a fine snowbunny my decision is rocked. I even slipped for the first time and exchanged pins with a fine [okay 8/10 max] Sweedish blond broad on my birthday night out on Saturday.

I deleted the contact.

#ThisCantBeLife

18. Jersey*made*me Says:

God have mercy on the childs nose structure tho

WOW,but it’s dudes,moms,and women…no children.

19. Harlem World Says:

Mornin Rey (ll)

20. Jersey*made*me Says:

whaddup SICK

21. Rey Says:

*daps Harlem World*

Eskay’s rant last nite was on the money.

22. London Bloke Says:

Jersey was right [n]

Men arent built for monogamy. I was built to spread my seed to women. This is unnatural and cruel punishment

It goes against the EU Human Rights Act

23. Hopp Says:

Mornin’ Nahggers.

^ Mornin’.

24. kevfrescura de talco Says:

yo is it the netherlands or new zealand that has nothing but snow bunny top ten super model looking breezies on it?

25. 007 Says:

@b_eae
    What’s her resume? Is she worth it! May to December is a stretch to be hittin sumn w/o commitment. Shit peronally I don’t fuck bitches more than 3x shit get funny after that 9x/10 IMO. After 2nd time I let it fade to black or I hit em w da let’s just be friends speech. Works evertime!

Just hit this chick w da “I’m tryna chill off sex for a min” cuz she gettin to close I smashed 3x that’s my limit will not hit again its already bad enough haven’t even known her a month bitch txtn me daily. She don’t get da hint. Its over!

26. kevfrescura de talco Says:

WOW,but it’s dudes,moms,and women…no children.

> i prayed for its nose. thas not a bullet per se.

27. S.I.C.K VET Says:

*daps Jerz/London*

Man it`s raining buckets out this bitch.I got all black on on some orthodox steez.This the kinda day you cruise around looking for some quick hoodrat puss.Take her to the crib,blow a few L`s,eat some dominoes,then recline that bitch`s legs full tilt reclined and proceed to brutally pound.

*snaps outta it*

28. Harlem World Says:

# Rey Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 9:17 am

*daps Harlem World*

Eskay’s rant last nite was on the money.

If the domain seizures were for posting copywritten material, why do they continue to bother posting Warner/Universal et al links?

29. Jersey*made*me Says:

*headbutts Rey as hard as possible*

Rey: “I felt that spitball. Yall play too much.”

30. London Bloke Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:

December 1st, 2010 at 9:19 am

Probably either. But Sweden has an inexplicable amount of amazing blond snowbunnies. Well from the sample group ive encountered anyways

31. Harlem World Says:

@ b-ease

what dont you like about her?

32. London Bloke Says:

head butts Rey

ayo?

*daps sick*

33. kevfrescura de talco Says:

*headbutts Rey as hard as possible*
    Rey: “I felt that spitball. Yall play too much.”

> lol. ok then!

34. London Bloke Says:

Lunchtime. :D

35. kevfrescura de talco Says:

yea i seen those out in sweden on the travel channel.

but out of either of the ones i mentioned, theres predominately dimes out there.

36. Jersey*made*me Says:

Eskay’s rant last nite was on the money.

Not the part about if they shut him down he’ll keep making blogs. Niggas don’t follow elves. The feds will have that nigga back in that Keebler tree cooking cookies so fast…

37. kevfrescura de talco Says:

> I’m sayin…he might could do a black version of austin powers w/bun b as lead and him as ‘trillie me’.

38. 007 Says:

Daps da SickOne
    Yea this is a perfect day to smut sumn out. Swoop sumn posted @ da Bus stop. Get er out the rain tell her a fake name I’m from pittsburgh just down here for the week, get to spot thro movie on sip a lil. Then run dwn n her. Never exchange #s drop her ass back off
    *snaps out of it*

#Donethat1twomanyXs

39. KzA Says:

smh at how many times my name was mentioned in the last thread.. ya’ll need new targets

40. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football Champ Says:

God damn that Sons of Anarchy finale was epic.

41. Jersey*made*me Says:

Wait…..Flo-rida is fucking Eva?!?!!

That’s it…i’m bout to ask my barber to take my hairline back a few inches.

42. Hopp Says:

Peace.

43. mcb Says:

Nah’sOnlyWhiteboy Says:

December 1st, 2010 at 9:15 am
    I slept on Dom Kennedy something terrible NH.

Dude has nice beat selection and bars aren’t too bad. NH

yup

mixtape isnt bad at all
    ______________

I was listening to big l return oft he devils son, some new stuff, some old, but its all Big L, so its hard to lose… nh

44. mcb Says:

oh and
    *daps past the fakes and shakes hands with the greats*
    nh

45. Harlem World Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 9:38 am

Wait…..Flo-rida is fucking Eva?!?!!

GTFOH

( stereotypical italian american voice)

46. Harlem World Says:

If you black & got money, Eva is yours for the taking..

this this this

47. Nah'sOnlyWhiteboy Says:

@mcb: Is that Big L shit a mixtape or a LP? I downloaded those few tracks they’ve posted. Both were nice.

48. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football Champ Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 9:38 am

Wait…..Flo-rida is fucking Eva?!?!!

GTFOH

( stereotypical italian american voice)

google says it’s true no homo

LF: Max B – Quarantine(the mixtape, but the song too) >>>>>>
    often overlooked

keep going beezy! *returns to top of thread*reads*

and

b-ease Says:

December 1st, 2010 at 8:49 am
    Worlds AIDS Day huh? That just reminds me that in 5 years Bloke is gonna be slow dancing with an IV. Also, get tested beezy, you’re more than likely poisoning the pussy population.

^ GATTT! b-ease you need to comment more fam.

50. KzA Says:

shout out to all who were involved in that rational conversation yesterday. Almost forgot nah could have thems

51. Jersey*made*me Says:

My barber said 4 o’clock is cool and he can push my line back,no problem.

*books flight to meet Eva*

52. mcb Says:

Nah’sOnlyWhiteboy Says:

December 1st, 2010 at 9:43 am

i think LP, i got it off the Zune subscription, but I still might support and buy it. the quality is obviously gonna be lower on some tracks than others, but some shit is real nice.

side note: anyone know how or if zune/othersubscription software pay artists based on downloads or a flat fee to acquire their album?

53. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

one tree hill?

54. Jersey*made*me Says:

^ GATTT! b-ease you need to comment more fam.

co-sign. “slow dancing with the IV”? LMAO.

whaddup cOLD

sup jerz, mcb, kev, kza, nowb, harlem, hopp. Today has as classic feel about it… Could be the rain tho.

56. Harlem World Says:

Eastern_Digital aka Nahright’s Fantasy Football Champ Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 9:43 am

Jersey*made*me Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 9:38 am

Wait…..Flo-rida is fucking Eva?!?!!

GTFOH

( stereotypical italian american voice)

google says it’s true no homo

oh wait

its not Eva Longoria..its some other chick?!

*loses interest*

someone care to post eskay’s rant, his always insightful rants are always a good read.

58. mcb Says:

what up cold

yeah even though its overcast/rainy here too, i feel strangely good about today.

59. Harlem World Says:

daps cOLD, Eastern, E-Mac et al

60. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football Champ Says:

oh wait

its not Eva Longoria..its some other chick?!

*loses interest*

nope. i thought it was Eva Mendes btw. It some Eva that won Americas Next Top Model.

Eastern_Digital aka Nahright’s Fantasy Football Champ Says:

December 1st, 2010 at 9:52 am
    oh wait

its not Eva Longoria..its some other chick?!

*loses interest*

^ all three are type bad…

62. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football Champ Says:

*daps HW*

That military post on your blog was dope.

*cues Ten Hut*

Ox em down, wait for em to yell to see they skin open up

63. Jersey*made*me Says:

oh wait

its not Eva Longoria..its some other chick?!

*loses interest*

Look,that nigga should have trouble pulling Eva from Foot Locker with that hairline. The label told him to fall back,his hairline took it literally.

64. mcb Says:

“I later found out that Mystikal served in Desert Storm”-HW blog

damn thats crazy

65. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football Champ Says:

Money >>>

Word to CamelGOAT

LF: Right now I’d actually download a Tony Yayo album

66. Beezy Says:

b-ease boo can’t be cute … otherwise he would’ve been wifed.

You don’t string along a dime … only dueces.

No shots, bc I done been there and done that times a trilly.

67. London Bloke Says:

The label told him to fall back,his hairline took it literally.

Peace

68. DC (District of Chase) Says:

*Daps to the Squad*

Who the fuck is Free OnSmash?

69. Beezy Says:

co-sign the necessity of b-ease commenting more.

He’s my GOAT.

n/h

70. London Bloke Says:

I remember when Nahgers were going in on that pic of bun & eskay about his hairline, and he was still around to defend himself

#GoodTimes.

even though I’ve never listened to his music. I must say Flo-rida is prolly the illest name, one could have coming from the sunshine state.

72. Jersey*made*me Says:

Who the fuck is Free OnSmash?

a defunct blogger. Yo DC did you listen to that Corey show?

73. Beezy Says:

FreeOnSmash = Legend?

If so, mix it up in the comments nigga

74. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football Champ Says:

Flo-Ridas hairline was tired of the constant shit sandwiches that came out of the speakers in the studio so it retreated.

Jersey*made*me Says:

December 1st, 2010 at 10:01 am
    Who the fuck is Free OnSmash?

a defunct blogger. Yo DC did you listen to that Corey show?

^ roff at the shot, and then the casual parlay.

76. DC (District of Chase) Says:

a defunct blogger. Yo DC did you listen to that Corey show?

^Hell yeah. that nigga is a fucking clown. lolol

77. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin Says:

Bein that its Rosa Parks day, i’ma make it a point to somehow discriminate against a kizza today.

#noshots

how you bust your gun, then sit down and eat cereal?

79. London Bloke Says:

Flo-Rida is a pretty impressive name.

His music is strickly pop for white people tho…he sells, wonder if he makes good money?

LF: DC, what kinda music you play when you DJ?

80. Jackson7 Says:

whassup

81. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football Champ Says:

how you bust your gun, then sit down and eat cereal?

Dont ask Nas.

London Bloke Says:

December 1st, 2010 at 10:03 am
    Flo-Rida is a pretty impressive name.

^ so he took Nelly Lane, and kept it pushing.

83. DC (District of Chase) Says:

a defunct blogger. Yo DC did you listen to that Corey show?

^Hell yeah. that nigga is a fucking clown. lolol

^Nigga said aint shit in Idaho. While you’re out there you can either buy a house or Jordans, and I’d rather get the jordans, its worth more.

84. Jersey*made*me Says:

lol

I think the apple bottom jeans and boots with the fur was the last straw.

85. London Bloke Says:

^ so he took Nelly Lane, and kept it pushing.

Pretty accurate. Just a dance music version for this era.

86. Alpha Says:

wonder if he makes good money?

That ringtone $$$ can’t be too bad.

What up Nah?

87. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Flo-Rida is a pretty impressive name.

^ so he took Nelly Lane, and kept it pushing.

he’s Nelly 2.0 (minus the country song)

I feard my hairline might get pushed, but so far its holding up pretty well… Can’t imagine rocking a baldy.

89. DC (District of Chase) Says:

LF: DC, what kinda music you play when you DJ?

Rap, R&B, Pop, Dance, Club, Top 40, Reggae

My latest mix is a Dance/Pop/Club mix, but for the most part the stuff that i’ve posted for all to hear have been hip hop mixes. either current shit, or 90s throwback blends

90. FreeOnSMASH Says:

>> # cOLD Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 10:02 am e

Jersey*made*me Says:

December 1st, 2010 at 10:01 am
    Who the fuck is Free OnSmash?

a defunct blogger. Yo DC did you listen to that Corey show?

^ roff at the shot, and then the casual parlay.

^^Hell yeah. that nigga is a fucking clown. lolol

———————————————
    *dodges the stray shot*

We live in the same building but we have different views

91. cz Says:

*daps* what’s good

92. London Bloke Says:

I need a zip file of all your mixes to tmaenquiries at gmail if possible

*dodges the stray shot*

We live in the same building but we have different views

^ profound, kinda.

94. Jackson7 Says:

its my birthday, so where the hell are my balloons and icecream? …

somebody better hurry up… sheeeit …

95. London Bloke Says:

One of the homies got a baldpatch and flaking strands of hair at the front at 21 [n]

He knows his fate LOL

96. Jersey*made*me Says:

Flo-rida is fucking horrible,FTR. But he was just fucking Brandy,now Eva? I guess I slept on the Eddie Munster with the painted on beard look.

*shrugs*

shouts outs to the nigga who’s balding, but still gets line ups.

Oh and to you niggas who use black dye on you facial. smh(ead)

98. Jackson7 Says:

i havent paid attention to all the fuss about feds closing websites…briefly, whats going on and how does that affect nahright?

99. London Bloke Says:

Happy earthday land.

100. DC (District of Chase) Says:

I need a zip file of all your mixes to tmaenquiries at gmail if possible

^Bet. I’ll send them to you before the weekend.

101. big_seth Says:

London Bloke Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 9:05 am
    Beezy Says:

December 26th, 2010 at 18:59 am

She bought us matching snuggies.

And said if im good, I might get to eat her out for New Years

Best Christmas ever ;-)

ROFF.

sup folks?

102. Beezy Says:

cOLD Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 10:03 am

how you bust your gun, then sit down and eat cereal?

^ain’t it hard to bust your gun, go home and hold your kid?

happy born land. You know if this were back in the day, you get a punch for each year.

104. Jersey*made*me Says:

@RJ

Say word you a Sag. You prolly don’t fuck with astrology but that’s one of my guilty pleasures,reading horoscopes.

Happy born day,in any event.

105. Beezy Says:

eskay sent land a birthday-o-gram

106. JihaD Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 10:05 am

lol

I think the apple bottom jeans and boots with the fur was the last straw.

Wasn’t that the first straw?

That nigga debo’d Nelly’s whole lane, just without the semi gangsta pretense.

*daps to all*

JihaD

107. Harlem World Says:

*gives Land – Michael Jackson: Dangerous in CD & Vinyl as present*

108. cz Says:

Can mixtapes be downloaded onto droid any kind of way?

109. Harlem World Says:

either current shit, or 90s throwback blends

this, you cant go wrong that way

was Reggaeton ever big in DC?

110. Jackson7 Says:

thanks

niggas is too kind

who sent these niggas?

111. KzA Says:

cz Says:

December 1st, 2010 at 10:16 am
    Can mixtapes be downloaded onto droid any kind of way?

yea.. just download the .zip file and use any type of file explorer app to unzip

112. Beezy Says:

cz Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 10:16 am

Can mixtapes be downloaded onto droid any kind of way?

^you can download the mixtape and load it on your phone … don’t think you can do direct from the net to the phone though, if that’s your goal.

113. DC (District of Chase) Says:

either current shit, or 90s throwback blends

this, you cant go wrong that way

was Reggaeton ever big in DC?

^I don’t know. When reggaeton was popping I was still in NY. That shit had a good 20-30 minutes segment in the clubs at some point.

114. Jackson7 Says:

dont Denny’s or IHop or Applebees give niggas free shit on they birthday?

who knows?

115. London Bloke Says:

*gives land cat flea collar so he can keep the stray cat for his birthday*

116. JihaD Says:

Happy born day Land

@DC- Can you do cuts? I got song which needs some preemo-esk scratching.

JihaD

117. Jersey*made*me Says:

shouts outs to the nigga who’s balding, but still gets line ups.

I refuse to rock a George Jefferson though. I see oldheads that even let that shit afro up on the sides,smh. Once I can put my hand between my eyebrows and my hairline and it’s all skin,i’m going baldy w/ the goatie.

who here gets flu vaccines… I know how the majority feels about them, but someone who gets them, do they actually stop you from getting sick during the winter?

119. cz Says:

Yea thought maybe I could straight download it onto droid

120. Jackson7 Says:

London Bloke Says:

December 1st, 2010 at 10:18 am
    *gives land cat flea collar so he can keep the stray cat for his birthday*

——————-

she been staying in the tool shed… we bought her a flea collar, but somehow she took it off… i dont think she liked it … will the cold weather kill the fleas?… cause it been cold lately…

121. Jackson7 Says:

cOLD Says:

December 1st, 2010 at 10:20 am

———–

dont fuck with them shits b … they poison… FACT

they MAKE you sick

122. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

I know a couple of people that get them yearly and they rarely if ever get sick during the winter…

123. Beezy Says:

land’s love of cats might be my highlight of 2010

SMHead @ my life

124. Harlem World Says:

1st weeks are overrated

Nicki Minaj 1st week outsold Michael Jackson Invincibles’ 1st week

but $3 an album on Amazon is desperate number crunching.

125. DC (District of Chase) Says:

@DC- Can you do cuts? I got song which needs some preemo-esk scratching.

JihaD

^Does a bear shit in the woods and wipe his ass with a rabbit???

Shoot me an email and let me know the details.

districtofchase @ gmail

126. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

I wouldn’t get a vaccination though

127. JihaD Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 10:19 am
    shouts outs to the nigga who’s balding, but still gets line ups.

This. Niggas wanna hold on to they shit, looking like Ne-Yo with the fedora removed. I would rather hit em with the Sam Jackson that the George from Good Times–FACT.

JihaD

128. London Bloke Says:

RIP Snow on GP

*pours out litter*

129. KzA Says:

cz Says:

December 1st, 2010 at 10:20 am
    Yea thought maybe I could straight download it onto droid

you can fool.

Download the mixtape.. Also, download the app called ‘Unrar’..

Open up Unrar, find the mixtape you just downloaded, extract and voila

130. Jersey*made*me Says:

Imma say this one more time…G Dep KILLED that flow on Child Of The Ghetto.

Criminally underrated emcee

131. Jackson7 Says:

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

December 1st, 2010 at 10:23 am
    I wouldn’t get a vaccination though

————-

word ..

not NO kind of vaccination

people dont know the half

132. Beezy Says:

co-sign flu vaccines being a conspiracy

“infecting our infants, with the poison” (c) cOLD/nas

133. Harlem World Says:

cats >>>

when our cat hears Curren$y – Breakfast, it stats meowing..it knows its work time..

Beezy Says:

December 1st, 2010 at 10:22 am
    land’s love of cats might be my highlight of 2010

SMHead @ my life

^ cosign.

135. Jackson7 Says:

Beezy Says:

December 1st, 2010 at 10:22 am
    land’s love of cats might be my highlight of 2010

———-

why though?

cats are pretty popular on this planet, aint they?

136. Harlem World Says:

Baldys >>
    Fades >>>

anything else is uncivilized

137. Beezy Says:

London Bloke Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 10:23 am

RIP Snow on GP

*pours out litter*

^don’t forget Poo

138. KzA Says:

Harlem World Says:

December 1st, 2010 at 10:24 am
    cats >>>

weird lol.. That shit was my alarm for a long while

139. Beezy Says:

^*dying*

140. Jersey*made*me Says:

Fuck a sneaky ass cat,I don’t trust quiet motherfuckers.

141. Harlem World Says:

Alarm:…”you think they like yo haircut, fair nuff ..”

Cat: “incessant meowing”

142. London Bloke Says:

Nahgers hate everything on this site.

But cats seem to get a general pass. LMAO

Who knew

143. JihaD Says:

DC (District of Chase) Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 10:23 am
    @DC- Can you do cuts? I got song which needs some preemo-esk scratching.

JihaD

^Does a bear shit in the woods and wipe his ass with a rabbit???

Shoot me an email and let me know the details.

districtofchase @ gmail

Sent, good looking fam.

JihaD

144. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Cats are for old ladies, and lonely men

145. Beezy Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 10:26 am

Fuck a sneaky ass cat,I don’t trust quiet motherfuckers.

^I literally, swear, just spit out coffee on my desk

@ sneaky ass cat

LMFAO

146. Jackson7 Says:

cats are low maintenance..

a bag of 9Lives Daily Essentails and a can of tunafish now and then and she good…

she loves me too… i been teaching her to talk

when i pet her head she stands up on her back leg and meows and purrs..

never seen such a affectionate cat before

Jersey*made*me Says:

December 1st, 2010 at 10:26 am
    Fuck a sneaky ass cat,I don’t trust quiet motherfuckers.

^ Jersey, my wifey’s cats litterally saved my/our lives b.

148. Beezy Says:

*sops up coffee with napkins*

149. Jackson7 Says:

Essentials > Essentails

LOL

150. London Bloke Says:

^ Jersey, my wifey’s cats litterally saved my/our lives b.

The serious tone in this “respect the dead” comment is hilarious

151. Beezy Says:

my wifey’s cats

^nigga them shits was yours

you used to walk them in harneses

152. KzA Says:

Harlem World Says:

December 1st, 2010 at 10:26 am
    Alarm:…”you think they like yo haircut, fair nuff ..”

Cat: “incessant meowing”

lolol.. Every morning jumpin out of my bed to.. ‘Good thangs that weed can do.. a PSA’

153. JihaD Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 10:23 am
    Imma say this one more time…G Dep KILLED that flow on Child Of The Ghetto.

Criminally underrated emcee

cBc. (c) Birthday Boy.

That whole Child of The Ghetto CD was massively underrated… Too Bad the Ghetto Dependent smoked it all away…

Sheeeeeit. Why the fuck is it that these Harlem niggas keep getting caught up with the Smack? You got Charles Hamilton floating around with the Tyrone Biggums Swag, G. Dep was the Prom fiend for a while… Damn.

JihaD

154. London Bloke Says:

she loves me too… i been teaching her to talk

*joins Snow*

155. Jersey*made*me Says:

i been teaching her to talk

I swear to God on my kids i’m out!!!! Yall ain’t gotta worry bout me making trouble round here no mo’.

when i pet her head she stands up on her back leg and meows and purrs..

never seen such a affectionate cat before

^ lol. not sure why this made me laugh. could be the description.

157. mcb Says:

happy born day land

158. el feces loco Says:

*daps the dappable*

Happy bornday Landlord(even tho you rent)

*gives that nigga a open case*

Knicks/jets >>>

^ yo.

160. big_seth Says:

Happy birthday Land.

you used to walk them in harneses

^ *dead at the visuals*

162. Harlem World Says:

# KzA Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 10:30 am

Harlem World Says:

December 1st, 2010 at 10:26 am
    Alarm:…”you think they like yo haircut, fair nuff ..”

Cat: “incessant meowing”

word…cats have good taste in music

163. Jackson7 Says:

you CAN teach some animals (including cats) to talk… its a long and tedious process, but there’s simple words to can teach them to say and overstand…

FACT

*listens to g dep child of the ghetto, to see whats all the fussing for*

165. el feces loco Says:

cats are low maintenance..

she loves me too… i been teaching her to talk

when i pet her head she stands up on her back leg and meows and purrs..

never seen such a affectionate cat before

^^This nigga in lock up..what penitentiary you scribing from fam?

166. Beezy Says:

*joins Snow*

^gem

167. JihaD Says:

Am I the only nigga on here that hates cats?

Actually, I hate all animals, unless they are cooked and seasoned for consumption.

JihaD

168. DC (District of Chase) Says:

I never got into the whole pets thing. Pops aint like dogs or cats. the only thing he let us have was a fish tank. And whe the baby shark we had started eating the other fish, and got big enough, him and his cousin cooked that shit and ate it. Since then, I could give a fuck less about pets

ok dep… I see I said.

170. DC (District of Chase) Says:

*listens to g dep child of the ghetto, to see whats all the fussing for*

^The first song alone on this album is enough to make anyone give Dep his full props

171. FreeOnSMASH Says:

>> # Beezy Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 10:26 am e

^*dying*

^roffle

that Audio Catnip

172. el feces loco Says:

Am I the only nigga on here that hates cats?

^^co hates..dogs are the shit tho..sometimes after a rough day at work my dog will just look at me and be like “man up nigga”..then I go cop a 40.oz pour some in her bowl and we both get blitzed like santa’s reindeer.

why when I listen to that g dep song, I see myself dipping in and out of traffic in a rain storm, splashing people with umbrellas on their commute to work, being chased by the law? weird

174. Harlem World Says:

once you teach them not to tear up furniture and leave excrements everywhere, they good

i hate it when they bite though, cats and dogs always wanna lick and bite my fingers

175. big_seth Says:

never seen such a affectionate cat before

I had a cat like this in High School, but he got stolen. I swear that nigga was 60 lbs. He was like a lion and his ears were all fucked up from fights he been in. Some kid even shot him with a bee bee gun… he still had the bullet in him.

My cat was OG & hella cool.

RIP(maybe) MAX

been knew dep was nice, but just never really gave him the time of day. (pause)

177. Beezy Says:

LOL @ Seth’s gang banging cat

he held down the block

RIP(maybe) MAX

* adds max to the rip wall*

179. XerCes Says:

Hey Land

“Fuck yo bday nigga, yall set me up”
    2pac in the Notorious Movie voice