Media Gasface – New York Minute Ep. 6 (Fast Life ft. The Ruff Ryders & Mysonne)

For the 6th and final installment in Media Gasface’s New York Minute documentary mini-series, they travel up the Bronx and connect with some of the soldiers from the Ruff Ryders crew, former state prisoner and respected MC Mysonne and Terrence Dean, Swizz’s pops. What a great series, I’d like to have this on DVD with some bonus footage and director’s commentary or something.

Previously: New York Minute Ep. 5 (Lost Generation) | Raekwon on Park Hill | The Day Big Pun Became Immortal | New York Minute Ep. 4 (Night Nurse ft. G. Dep) | Sadat X Talks About The Crack Era | New York Minute Ep. 3 (Land of Dream) | The Verse That Killed DJ Evil Dee’s Rap Career | New York Minute Ep. 2 (The Magic Number ft. Joell Ortiz) | How Torae Met Dipset |New York Minute Ep. 1 (Midnight Marauder)

52 Responses to “Media Gasface – New York Minute Ep. 6 (Fast Life ft. The Ruff Ryders & Mysonne)”

1. kevfrescura de talco Says:

so now this faggie joins the rank of breezy and begs another boston dude for pics of his body parts…..

who would want to be a vet of this movement with these types of don’t ask, I’ll tell you, soldiers?

2. b Says:

HIGHBRIDGE>>>>>>

3. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin Says:

Eli diving across an airport runway >>>>> Gunplay

4. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

My girl > Nahright vet’s girlfriends >>>>>>>FBM’s boyfrranzzzzz

Terrance Dean is the real reason why Cassidy aint have no problems behind bars.

Nah’sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

November 24th, 2010 at 1:47 pm
    My girl > Nahright vet’s girlfriends >>>>>>>FBM’s boyfrranzzzzz

^ up that pic

7. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

@ Cold: UPloading now

8. DC (District of Chase) Says:

Terrance Dean is the real reason why Cassidy aint have no problems behind bars.

^Speak on it son (c) Alonzo in Training Day

9. Harlem World Says:

upload a pic of this chick. talk is cheap..

10. kevfrescura de talco Says:

And I know some g’s in Roxbury and they NEVER heard of kev or his group,LMAO. Now lie and say you be in Roxbury nigga.

>smh @ this fan.

#CYGIRG ho.

Terrance Dean

^ is this the nigga they labeling snitch, same nigga that shitted on Beans?

12. Harlem World Says:

lemme put my earphones in, i look forward to watching this

@ Cold: UPloading now

*waits*

14. Leonard Washington THE Karate Expert Says:

Leonard Washington THE Karate Expert Says:

November 24th, 2010 at 1:45 pm
    Travelin’ Man Says:

November 24th, 2010 at 1:39 pm
    *looks kev in the eyes*

^ ayo

^^^NTPF TRavlin Fag

I’ve seen commentors get religious when they start bleedin …
    Sayin “Lord, Jesus Help Me” cause they ass leakin

If there’s beef, cock it and dump it, the comments really means nothin

17. Jersey*made*me Says:

>smh @ this fan.

Exactly pussy. You know I know what’s really hood in Boston. Now say you be in Roxbury.

18. JihaD Says:

Harlem World Says:
    November 24th, 2010 at 1:43 pm
    Shanell..where you at girrrrrrllll

photobucket.com/albums/ee348/omgitsjihad/DSC_0973.jpg

Your welcome

*daps HW*

Jerz, hit me on the e-mail- shelton_lee316@yahoo. I need to ask you a question, b.

JihaD

19. Nah'sOnlyWhiteboy Says:

@ Cold: how do I post the link w/o my comment being moderated?

20. Trackstar the DJ Says:

“What a great series, I’d like to have this on DVD with some bonus footage and director’s commentary or something.”

Yep.

21. JihaD Says:

cOLD Says:
    November 24th, 2010 at 1:51 pm
    I’ve seen commentors get religious when they start bleedin …
    Sayin “Lord, Jesus Help Me” cause they ass leakin

When the plane ticket found and that Credit Card Brought out
    You can type ya little comments as fast as they come out

JihaD

22. kevfrescura de talco Says:

i be in roxbury.

shit…mcbs been in roxbury.

this ain miles upon miles of toxic wasteland like where you rotate. you stupid.

and still a fan.

23. Harlem World Says:

photobucket.com/albums/ee348/omgitsjihad/DSC_0973.jpg

*sees hoop dreams deflate*

@JihaD

no problem, ill have to check it in an hour or 2 though, if thats not a problem?

24. Jersey*made*me Says:

@Jihad

I got you in like a hour b,gotta handle something right quick.

Keep thinkin I’m candy till ya fuckin screenname get popped

# DC (District of Chase) Says:
    November 24th, 2010 at 1:49 pm

Terrance Dean is the real reason why Cassidy aint have no problems behind bars.

^Speak on it son (c) Alonzo in Training Day

^ I used to promote parties for this dude Bop down here who knows him personally. Apparently when Cass got knocked for that gun charge, Terrance basically sent the word out to some cats he knew locked with him to hold Cassidy down. He’s like an OG for real.

27. Nah'sOnlyWhiteboy Says:

NOWB’s girl in 5…….4……..3…..

28. JihaD Says:

@HW and @ JMM- Cool.

JihaD

29. Abortatron Says:

What up my kizza’s

@ Cold: how do I post the link w/o my comment being moderated?

^ just take off the www/http

31. b Says:

b>>>>>>>>>

32. Abortatron Says:

*daps the squad*

Early outs at the gig>>
    4 day weekends, tho>>>>>

33. JihaD Says:

cOLD Says:
    November 24th, 2010 at 1:58 pm
    Keep thinkin I’m candy till ya fuckin screenname get popped

They say I comment like I got an “S” on my chest

JihaD

34. Nah'sOnlyWhiteboy Says:

Things to keep in mind:

1. This picture was from our skype adventure we had a few weeks back. Sorry for shitty quality
    2. I am white.

img219.imageshack.us/i/videocallsnapshot1u .png/

You need to delete the space between u and .png

35. DC (District of Chase) Says:

^Word. I gathered that about them Dean boys. Dee and Wah never seemed like the type of cats to fuck with

36. Nah'sOnlyWhiteboy Says:

“On nahright, ether fridays is the killin’ season…”

37. JihaD Says:

b Says:
    November 24th, 2010 at 1:59 pm
    b>>>>>>>>>

This is what’s hot in the streets, now?

*Serious Drake Face*

JihaD

38. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin Says:

Early outs at the gig>>
    4 day weekends, tho>>>>>

^^^^^^

i hate you. (II)

workin a full day the day before AND after the holiday <<<<<<<<<<

39. Abortatron Says:

Who’s the best, land, cold or tron? Ain’t no best

40. JihaD Says:

I try not to type nothing the DA might try to show it court
    But I ether c-section niggas like its a sport

JihaD

41. kevfrescura de talco Says:

img219.imageshack.us/i/videocallsnapshot1u.png/

>thas a W.

She’s either from new orleans or a saints fan, right?

42. JihaD Says:

If David can go against Goliath with a stone
    I can go at Ashmi and Nathan, both for the throne

JihaD

43. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Thats funny you say that Kev, she went to school for her junior year in NO. I wanna say it’s called like Ocean Springs or some shit?

44. kevfrescura de talco Says:

@NOWB

get ya lady a flatscreen already.

45. JihaD Says:

*daps Tron*

Whaddup x3

JihaD

img219.imageshack.us/i/videocallsnapshot1u.png/

>thas a W.

^ it is…. but we need the infamous note book scribe “Nahright” to prove authenticity

47. Hoskins Says:

img219.imageshack.us/i/videocallsnapshot1u .png/

^^^ Cant really see what shes working with on the front or the back, but thats a 1 on the binary scale

48. kevfrescura de talco Says:

yea I seen tha fluer de lis on her wall.

she’s proper tho.

49. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:
    November 24th, 2010 at 2:06 pm
    @NOWB

get ya lady a flatscreen already.

Haha, she bummin it. I bought her her first blackberry. She got some stingy ass parents

50. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

I have the backside shots but they are white girl ass shots.

@Cold: It’s kinda hard to get my girl to make a “nahright” sign and her not get suspicous lol

51. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

She definitely has a bubble but she aint what you African american gents are use to.

52. Nah Right » Video: Media Gasface – Where I’m From (ft. Sacha Jenkins) Says:

[…] Previously: Media Gasface – New York Minute Ep. 6 (Fast Life ft. The Ruff Ryders & Mysonne) […]