Video: Reek Da Villian ft. Busta Rhymes & Swizz Beatz – Mechanics (Remix)

Directed by Aristotle for By Any Means.

Bonus: Reek Da Villian ft. Josh Xantus – Got Me Goin’ Crazy [via OS]

[audio:http://174.127.68.156/d/nog5i4u34kxxuj5gf2eamsjbuieoqorqsg3e5am2hu/1.mp3]

Previously: Reek Da Villian ft. Swizz Beatz, Busta Rhymes, Cam’ron, Vado, Method Man, Nelly & DJ Khaled – Mechanics (Remix)

29 Responses to “Video: Reek Da Villian ft. Busta Rhymes & Swizz Beatz – Mechanics (Remix)”

1. Slumbilical Says:

mac miller’s crew look like the type of softies you could murk with a butter knife and pez dispenser. just blood and tight jeans everywhere [ll]

2. Harlem World Says:

What did Pac even do to flex? Refuse to suck his dick?

Jeru damaja ass niggas..

“the dj that got too much kizzock in his mizzouth”
    “he used to play in gay clubs”
    “look at his mouth”

(c) Nasir Jones

3. GMLLZ Says:

machine gun posting hour….gilt group sale hour

4. Slumbilical Says:

quiny jones is a hating ass bitch. nicca u washed up. larry holmes ass nicca – flabby as shit. the old heads never want to acknowledge greatness. like wilt chamberlain crying in the stands when his record got tooken away. grow the fuck up you washed up crybabies. just say you admire kanye. be a man about it. don’t say some doofy shit like “that nicca didn’t write an orchestra”. oh GTFOH. don’t nobody in my generation care about symphonies and shit, nicca. obos and shit. chellos. fuck outta here with your flutes nicca. old heads FTL.

5. Beezy Says:

So FBM lives on the West Coast.

and he was online mixing it up with us at like 830-9am.

so thats like 5-6am out there

and he talking about we the weirdos? Fuck is he doing up so early?

6. Harlem World Says:

Teddy Riley > Quincy Jones

7. big_seth Says:

big_seth Says:
    November 23rd, 2010 at 12:32 pm
    @GMILLZ

I don’t have an e-reader yet. I’m not really sure what I want in one.

plus as an artist I have an infatuation with covers & type & paper. LOL. so I buy physical books.

8. big_seth Says:

Beezy Says:
    November 23rd, 2010 at 12:32 pm
    So FBM lives on the West Coast.

and he was online mixing it up with us at like 830-9am.

so thats like 5-6am out there

and he talking about we the weirdos? Fuck is he doing up so early?

DEAD

9. GMLLZ Says:

I don’t have an e-reader yet. I’m not really sure what I want in one.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Yea I prefer physical books too. Women like seeing my bookshelf when they first come to the crib. E-readers kill that action.

Plus e-readers are a waste of money. Why walk around with an e-reader and a tablet PC and a smart phone all at the same time when you can just have a tablet PC that does what the e-reader does and more and your smart phone?

E-readers are going to that drawer in your house where you put all the stuff you never use.

10. Harlem World Says:

forbezdvd.com/cod.php?v=MTU3NTE

q-tip made a tape dissing pac?

11. GMLLZ Says:

80,000 records Dre? I know he had some gems in there.

big_seth Says:

November 23rd, 2010 at 12:36 pm
    Beezy Says:
    November 23rd, 2010 at 12:32 pm
    So FBM lives on the West Coast.

and he was online mixing it up with us at like 830-9am.

so thats like 5-6am out there

and he talking about we the weirdos? Fuck is he doing up so early?

DEAD

*co dies* a considerable distance away.

13. d_block_4_life Says:

What did Flex say about Pac?

14. Harlem World Says:

rihanna>>>

she’s back on form..

15. GMLLZ Says:

This will probably get niggaz mad but fuck it.

Rashida Jones>>>>all of Quincy Jones other work

16. Harlem World Says:

# d_block_4_life Says:
    November 23rd, 2010 at 12:47 pm

What did Flex say about Pac?

1) fuck 2Pac
    2) responsible for ALL negativity in hip hop today

17. Harlem World Says:

Kidada Jones >>>>

spoilt black girls ftw

18. landlord Says:

Harlem World Says:

November 23rd, 2010 at 12:34 pm
    Teddy Riley > Quincy Jones

————-

WORD..

Guy-“The Future” >>> ___________

Michael Jackson-“Dangerous” >>> “Thriller” + “Bad”

19. Harlem World Says:

the wavy one speaks from jail…

forbezdvd.com/cod.php?v=MTU3NDU

20. GMLLZ Says:

Kidada Jones >>>>

spoilt black girls ftw

^^^^^^

speaking of Pac…I remember reading that he bagged her up

21. d_block_4_life Says:

1) fuck 2Pac
    Good call. Most overrated rapper ever.

22. big_seth Says:

GMLLZ Says:
    November 23rd, 2010 at 12:41 pm
    I don’t have an e-reader yet. I’m not really sure what I want in one.

^^^^^^^^^^^

lol. co-sign, but I live with the wifey so bitches don’t come by often.

I got a lot of art books too, with special binding & foil stampes & die cuts & special paper.

# Slumbilical Says:
    November 23rd, 2010 at 12:32 pm

^ I’m of the hip hop generation and definitely agree with Quincey’s statements. Kanye has transcended many of the usual rapper achievements, but he’s not in the same bracket as Quincey. Never have been, and I don’t think he ever will be.

Anybody with any knowledge of music, production, and composition knows that Quincey is light years ahead of not just hip hop artists, but many other music figures in general. Period. Even if you took away ALL his other achievements and just left Thriller, Kanye STILL wouldn’t be in his league.

24. Harlem World Says:

# landlord Says:
    November 23rd, 2010 at 12:50 pm

Harlem World Says:

November 23rd, 2010 at 12:34 pm
    Teddy Riley > Quincy Jones

————-

WORD..

Guy-”The Future” >>> ___________

Michael Jackson-”Dangerous” >>> “Thriller” + “Bad”

Teddy Riley is the greatest producer of all time….any genre IMO

25. Harlem World Says:

1) fuck 2Pac
    Good call. Most overrated rapper ever.

i give that award to biggie smalls

26. Harlem World Says:

Biggie still top 5 doa…but there are niggas who surpassed him

life after death = top 3 rap album

27. GMLLZ Says:

@ DBllz

I’m really just talkin shit about Quincy Jones. You really can’t compare Kanye to Quincy at all.

I read Quincy’s autobiography a few years ago. And his music experience is unparalleled in the game. But still Rashida Jones was some of his best work.

And Funk Flex is a clown. Leave it to the usual emotional NYC dj/mc/etc. to wanna piss on Pac’s grave LONG after he’s gone. When Pac was alive niggas duckin’ under their shells like turtles. Nothing to say. Now damn near 15 years of him being deceased you got a problem? Come on man. Flex been a homo. And I’m not even a big fan. Don’t own his albums, never bought or even dubbed his music. But that shit is corny and niggas who condone and/or agree with his actions only perpetuate our internal problems and the rampant bitch-like behavior in the Black male community.

29. Nah Right » Reek Da Villian feat. Lloyd Banks – Zoooovie (prod. araabMUZIK) Says:

[…] Previously: Video: Reek Da Villian feat. Busta Rhymes & Swizz Beatz – Mechanics (Remix) […]