Lloyd Banks feat. Curtis – Payback (P’s & Q’s)

Curtis only does the hook, not that I’m complaining.

Lloyd Banks feat. Curtis – Payback (P’s & Q’s) | Mediafire

[audio:http://173.193.248.83/d/mog54jggu72hizv5hobb6rjhui2hwocktw2orhtx7m/1.mp3]

Props to Splash

Previously: Lloyd Banks feat. Pusha T – Home Sweet Home

233 Responses to “Lloyd Banks feat. Curtis – Payback (P’s & Q’s)”

1. iKeepsIt100.com Says:

p!

that thang keep callin.

3. why? Says:

tinyurl.com/27334wq

Today’s GOOD Friday track.

4. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

This shit leak yet?

Cause at this point, it might as well.

5. hl Says:

cOLD… Thoughts on these Llyod Banks joints overall?

6. Jersey*made*me Says:

meh like a muhfucker

constipation rap

8. Troyvul Says:

Dre, just leak the album already

cOLD… Thoughts on these Llyod Banks joints overall?

^ haven’t heard it, but I’m not a fan.

10. hl Says:

cOLD Says:

constipation rap

^lol nevermind

11. TroubleShooter1900 Says:

#

that thang keep callin.
    # why? Says:
    November 12th, 2010 at 2:35 pm

tinyurl.com/27334wq

Today’s GOOD Friday track.

^You serious man? Ellen Degeneres? Choppa?

I call HELLA

12. TroubleShooter1900 Says:

………….BLUFF

13. Jerry Nice Says:

………….BLUFF

Haha, come on man!

14. Harlem World Says:

banks gone for substance > style on this album

new yorkers will complain, even though this a solid ny sounding album

15. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

@ me or dap me

16. Troyvul Says:

Followin fundamentals, I’m followin in the rental, love a nasty girl with swallow on the menu
    Co-sign

17. Beezy Says:

I haven’t listened to a single track from this.

18. cASHMERE cAVALLI aka sNOWbUNNY sAMPSON Says:

the last 2 that have been posted were actually dope but i don’t see myself buying this

19. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

meh

20. Jersey*made*me Says:

Banks should’ve had songs in the clip after B,B,or B. If he would’ve dropped his album while that was hot he would’ve done numbers. 600,000 single scans for that record is crazy.

21. St Nick Says:

On that Matt Lauer interview they spelled Kanye’s name “Kayne.”

“Some of my plastics still say Kayne”

22. Rey Says:

RIP Two Times.

*pours out vitamin water*

23. hl Says:

What’s the chances Kanye has an unreleased Dipset diss tucked in the vaults? Just in case.

24. CiCi The Intern Says:

Rey Says:

November 12th, 2010 at 2:49 pm
    RIP Two Times.

*pours out vitamin water*

Indeed.

25. Beezy Says:

St Nick Says:
    November 12th, 2010 at 2:49 pm

On that Matt Lauer interview they spelled Kanye’s name “Kayne.”

“Some of my plastics still say Kayne”

^The best part of the recent Lauer series, was how Bushie kept calling Ye “Conway West”

Comedy.

Troyvul Says:

November 12th, 2010 at 2:42 pm

^ how niggas front on shit like this?

27. Rey Says:

# E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    November 12th, 2010 at 2:41 pm

@ me or dap me

Ayo, sir. Ayo.

28. why? Says:

constipation rap

tinyurl.com/2coa3vr

29. Jersey*made*me Says:

Rey Says:

November 12th, 2010 at 2:49 pm
    RIP headbands.

No doubt,i’m sorry to hear that.

30. Troyvul Says:

Case of being caught off guard ntpfjic

31. Kufi smacks Says:

Love it…

don’t support it! we all content what where this rap shit is right now right?

Yayo started it off with his EP, Banks shit sounded like it could be a NY masterpiece.

Game beggin for mercy…

32. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

@LupeFiasco losing fans by the second. If I hate black people so much why do I listen to your music?
    about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to LupeFiasco

@LupeFiasco just lost some respect for you
    about 3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to LupeFiasco

kza’s are getting upset over Lupe’s comments

tinyurl.com/2coa3vr

^ roff childs.

34. cypher Says:

I have yet to finish a Banks song besides Start it up and Bently Benz…

I wonder why?…

35. Jersey*made*me Says:

^ how niggas front on shit like this?

*knows “niggas” = Jersey*

36. Rey Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    November 12th, 2010 at 2:51 pm

Rey Says:

November 12th, 2010 at 2:49 pm
    RIP headbands.

No doubt,i’m sorry to hear that.

Damn things just go flying off my head. Put a kids eye out once doing that.

(no homo)

37. cypher Says:

about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to LupeFiasco

@LupeFiasco just lost some respect for you
    about 3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to LupeFiasco

kza’s are getting upset over Lupe’s comments

Roff… and whats bad is he was catering to the Kzas with his newer music…

38. Rey Says:

# E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    November 12th, 2010 at 2:53 pm

about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to LupeFiasco

@LupeFiasco just lost some respect for you
    about 3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to LupeFiasco

kza’s are getting upset over Lupe’s comments

What happened with Lupe?

39. Troyvul Says:

This album is gonna be a crazy download

40. TroubleShooter1900 Says:

tinyurl.com/2coa3vr

^Wooooooooww…..

41. Harlem World Says:

Banks > BAWSE

42. cypher Says:

Isnt funny how black artist get famous leave they black following to appeal to a white fanbase. Fuck around and piss the kzas off and run back to the hood?

43. YBE Says:

# St Nick Says:
    November 12th, 2010 at 2:49 pm

On that Matt Lauer interview they spelled Kanye’s name “Kayne.”

“Some of my plastics still say Kayne”

^^^ Plaques > plastics

44. cypher Says:

What happened with Lupe?

That nigga discovered twitter…

45. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

Fuck around and piss the kzas off and run back to the hood?

im sayn.. Ive come to grips with the term kizza.. but now u just got use my actual name? lmao

46. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

What happened with Lupe?

he talked bad about the tea party and Bush whilst defending Kanye, and people got real upset

47. Jersey*made*me Says:

Ive come to grips with the term kizza

lol

48. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

showed my #teamricky membership card last night and the fuzz let me off the hook. Always pays to have friends in the bix

49. hl Says:

Lupe has fans in the Tea Party? Wow. Who knew?

50. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

biz>bix

51. Rey Says:

# E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    November 12th, 2010 at 2:58 pm

What happened with Lupe?

For real? Link or Be Something Other Than Taylor Gang.

52. Troyvul Says:

I talk slicker than a pimp from Augusta
    Who just had his linen suit dry-cleaned, bitches, what’s up witcha?
    I hate callin’ the women bitches, but the bitches love it
    I took some sense and made a nickel of it
    I’m urgin’ all daughters to kiss they mothers
    With those lips that all that lipstick covers
    You’re never too grown up to miss and hug her
    And girls countin’ on me to be there like missin’ rubbers
    I’m on some Marvin Gaye shit, a bunch of distant lovers
    This ain’t the life that I’m used to
    Reintroduced to people I’ve been introduced to
    Did you forget me? Or are you too scared to tell me that you met me
    And fear that I won’t remember, I wish you could still accept me for me
    I miss Memphis, Tennessee, my cousins, my dad
    The simplistic beauty that all of them Southerners have
    I’m halfway across the world with dozens of bags
    Feelin’ like all four members of Color Me Badd
    In one nigga, amazing shit
    I got that Courtney Love for you, that crazy shit
    I don’t drink every bottle I own, I be agin’ shit
    And I got them wedding ring flows, that engagin’ shit
    Which one of y’all got fleets on your keychains? The seats for these Heat games?
    I really think you stare at yourself and you see things
    La Familia, I’ve been inducted and instructed
    To stunt on these niggas we don’t really fuck wit
    Fuck is up?
    Havin’ lunch and debatin’ Ferrari prices
    23 and goin’ through a midlife crisis
    But trust me, I still deliver like a midwife
    And no, I’m not sayin’ I’m the nicest, I just live life like it
    Uh, it take a certain type of man to teach
    To be far from hood, but to understand the streets
    I never threw away that paper with my Grammy speech
    Because I haven’t hit the pinnacles I plan to reach
    Yeah, you gotta own it if you want it
    Kisses all on her body, she tells me live in the moment
    And, baby, I’ll never forget none of that
    Girl, I told you I was coming back
    -Drake (Aston martin Music Verse)

53. Jersey*made*me Says:

Fuck the tea party,for real. The shit was supposed to be about taxes,yet you got honkies out there with anti-muslim signs and shit. It’s a modern day klan rally.

54. Deen Says:

The fact that anyone would defend what Bush’s regime did to this country is completely beyond me. These kizzas love their own. Fuck the truth and fuck a nigga…

Kizza talmbout he lost respect for Loopy because he said “fuck Bush.” Nigga’s BEEN saying that shit since the year 2000 and it’s a problem now?

Sheeeeeeeeit…

55. Rey Says:

@ Troy– I despise Drake… but that’s a good verse. I bet his delivery on it will make me throw my monitor thru a window, but can’t argue with the lyrics.

@ Jersey– Co-Fuck the tea party. Hateful fuckers.

56. Jersey*made*me Says:

Drake (Aston martin Music Verse)

recycle bin music

57. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

For real? Link or Be Something Other Than Taylor Gang
    twitter.com/LupeFiasco/status/3133579605319680

58. Rey Says:

@ E Mac Cheese and Whatnot-

Cosign Lupe. He’s danged right. We’re supposed to feel sorry for W’s apologetic ass for fucking up the country for 8 years but people have hated Obama since day 1. Fuck them Kizzas.

59. SilkCityP Says:

FACT!!!

60. big_seth Says:

cypher Says:
    November 12th, 2010 at 2:55 pm
    about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to LupeFiasco

@LupeFiasco just lost some respect for you
    about 3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to LupeFiasco

kza’s are getting upset over Lupe’s comments

Roff… and whats bad is he was catering to the Kzas with his newer music…

how do you figure?

Where did this idea come from.

white boys listen to wiz khalifa, not Lupe.

SMH. I’m sure there are some white fans, but I wouldn’t say the majority of his fan base.

61. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

stop kizza on kizza crime

62. Troyvul Says:

Nah, not on that beat, that track was the most well exectured track all year.

63. big_seth Says:

Lupe >>>>>>

64. Harlem World Says:

___ > George Bush

65. JJ Evans Says:

What the fuck is a KZA?

66. Harlem World Says:

shiiit..

ronald reagan >> george bush

thats saying something..

67. Jersey*made*me Says:

We need more strong men like KzA mom to speak out against injustice and inequality.

68. why? Says:

Serious bullshit to have to go into office to fix the shit Bush did. But SMH at people who voted for Obama saying they need quick change. Impatient motherfuckers being manipulated by the Tea Party and probably gonna end up voting for a Republican or Tea Party Member for president. If they actually succeed at replacing Obama then I’m leaving the country.

69. Rey Says:

# Troyvul Says:
    November 12th, 2010 at 3:10 pm

Nah, not on that beat, that track was the most well exectured track all year.

Okay, I’ll hunt it down. Thanks Troy.

70. 007 Says:

^DEAD

71. big_seth Says:

RT @HONEST_TY: YO @LupeFiasco WHY IS THAT ALL MAJOR CITIES RUN BY BLACK OFFICIALS ARE THE MOST CORRUPT?

DEAD

Who the fuck says some shit like that?

72. Rey Says:

Free Mumia Kza!

73. 007 Says:

Please tell me niggas/kizzas peeped dat charles hamilton shit

74. Harlem World Says:

lmao @ digital racism

75. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

# 007 Says:
    November 12th, 2010 at 3:12 pm

^DEAD

lol fuckin foul

76. Rey Says:

# big_seth Says:
    November 12th, 2010 at 3:13 pm

DEAD

Who the fuck says some shit like that?

* Name T. James Mitchell
    * Location CITY BY THE SEA LBC, CA-TX
    * Web facebook.com/THEONLYFLYTY
    * Bio EVERYTHING A LADY COULD WANT AND MORE. IM THE GUY THAT INSPIRED THE OLD SPICE COMMERCIAL.

^^^^This guy

77. Troyvul Says:

@ Rey-J, youtube, Aston Martin Extended version (n)

78. Rey Says:

@ Troy– Gracias.

79. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

still LOL @ the ‘Rey Foods’ building on Observer in Hoboken.. good for a lugh every time i drive by

80. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

^ what he said

88. Rey Says:

# big_seth Says:
    November 12th, 2010 at 3:26 pm

^^^^This guy

you could have just said a doushe

No way, that kizza’s profile screamed douchebag. He deserved a proper Nahgger mocking.

89. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

so last night I exit the bar around 1 am to go burn something with a couple friends. We all meet up at a buddies place and hop in his car to start twistin up, chilling in his driveway. I get this thing twisted up and spark it, it makes it 3/4 of the way around the cipher when the kid in the drivers seat sees a shadow behind the car. All of a sudden there is a flashlight coming from behind the car, then another coming from the left.. and yet another coming from the right.

You know the deal, cops walked up buggin tellin us to show our hands. Rolled the window down and the hotboxed whip emptied out on Mr Officers face lmao… Apparently, a few cars had been broken into a week or two earlier in the neighborhood.. and the cops had been called for a reported break in. Fuckin luck. The were checkin out the the neighborhood and peeped us, there musst have been 6 cops (7 if you count the dog). They wound up letting us go because they needed to find the real criminal. Needless to say I finished the blunt at my place. #buzzkill

90. Rey Says:

Like what, a cross? Fuckin’ Klan member. (no homo)

91. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

This one cop was pressing me to say we were smoking weed.. Hes like ‘OK so I understand that you all showed up here 10 minutes ago from the bar, but what were you doing sitting in the car for 10 minutes??’ Like, OK, 4 of you just got bludgeoned in the face with the stink of burning white boy weed, you know exactly wtf we were doing. Why you trying to make me say it?

92. 007 Says:

Big surprise

93. Jersey*made*me Says:

They wound up letting us go

Shocker!

94. cASHMERE cAVALLI aka sNOWbUNNY sAMPSON Says:

George Kush > Pilot Talk

yea i said it

95. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

heil kztler

96. Harlem World Says:

kza gotta be one of those white cubans that dont fuck with blacks

97. GMLLZ Says:

yall seen this JAYZHITSCOLLECTION DOT COM site yet?

98. Troyvul Says:

KzA’s story disgusts me.

#White privalege

99. Beezy Says:

KzA mom jaw bone game >

100. Harlem World Says:

SMH @ how politely the cops spoke to Kza, using the Queens English n shit..

101. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

s/o to mexican radio snatchers on GP.

102. Beezy Says:

“oh excuse me, I didn’t realize you were white kids …”

#officeratkzawhipgems

103. Troyvul Says:

KzA mom jaw bone game >
    Cant even front it was worth the Herps

104. Rey Says:

Kza played Smalls in the “Sandlot”

105. Beezy Says:

“did you buy this from a black guy … where can we find him?”

#kzasnitchgems

106. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

“mind if I hit that? These mexicans from down the block wont stop taking god damn car radios.. Im gonna be chasing them all night”

#officeratkzawhipgems

107. Jersey*made*me Says:

“did you buy this from a black guy … where can we find him?”

word

108. Rey Says:

# KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:
    November 12th, 2010 at 3:37 pm

#officeratkzawhipgems

Yo Remix… He talkin’ about your inlaws!

109. Rey Says:

CTSC

110. GMLLZ Says:

Damn Jay left DAME out of ALL photos on his new site.

No big surprise. But damn…not even one though?

No surprise Beans and everyone from state prop is not present.

111. Beezy Says:

“okay, everything seems to check out … last thing … do any of you still live at home? If so, we have to drop you off and tell your parents what happened here.”

#officeratkzawhipgems

112. Jersey*made*me Says:

chicken parm>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

113. Rey Says:

Exit.

114. GMLLZ Says:

Just lookin at the progression of photos from Jay’s start to the end on his website.

You can’t say he’s not the king.

115. big_seth Says:

Can I ask a quick question before I skidaddle?

why don’t you guys listen to some good music… Like ya know… some eminem. His new stuff is really inspiring. Whats up with all this Wins Khalif-erd music?

#officeratkzawhipgems

116. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

“don’t look at me lil puppet”

#kzascellmategems

117. Jerry Nice Says:

George Kush > Pilot Talk

yea i said it

24 hr karate school & BlacRoc>>>>>>>>>>both of those

118. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

blackroc album was terrible, stop it.

119. 007 Says:

George Kush > Pilot Talk

yea i said it

24 hr karate school & BlacRoc>>>>>>>>>>both of those

^ALL LIES

120. Jersey*made*me Says:

Can I ask a quick question before I skidaddle?

lol

121. cASHMERE cAVALLI aka sNOWbUNNY sAMPSON Says:

blackroc 24 Hour Karate album was terrible, stop it.
    ===============
    *fixed*

everybody doesn’t deserve a ski beat

and Hangover was a horrible idea on Pilot Talk

122. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

baby cakes pt 2

123. rocstar Says:

its official, jay E is on the roc. look for him on tonights good friday track.

124. Hoskins Says:

#IfWizKhalifawasKza he would be $300,000 richer

125. Beezy Says:

“Am … Am I under arrest.? [BEGINS CRYING] I TOLD YOU GUYS THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!”

#kzawhinegems

126. big_seth Says:

LupeFiasco Lupe Fiasco
    RT @kojoannan: @LupeFiasco corp. also pay people, provide foods, cell netwrks, new tech, cars & other things ppl enjoy… The phone ur using

LupeFiasco Lupe Fiasco
    @
    @kojoannan my phone was made in china by a company called Foxxconn which has Suicide Nets around it’s buildings to catch jumping workers.

127. Beezy Says:

“they made me do it officer”

#kzapleadinggems

128. Jersey*made*me Says:

“they made me do it officer”

lol

129. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

oh hell no, I was cool as a cucumber.. Ive talked myself out of worse

130. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

“those mexicans down the street must’ve planted the marijuana on me officer, honest”

#kzasnitchinggems

131. Jersey*made*me Says:

“I just wanna go hoooooome”

132. Stop it 5 Says:

KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

November 12th, 2010 at 3:53 pm
    oh hell no, I was cool as a cucumber.. Ive talked myself out of worse
    Stop it

133. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

LOL… way worse.. tho

134. Jersey*made*me Says:

“they were BIG,black guys sir”

135. Hoskins Says:

its official, jay E is on the roc.

^^^ Heres to hoping TyTy keeps a burner on the back of Electronica’s head until Act II is out

136. big_seth Says:

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    November 12th, 2010 at 3:54 pm

#kzasnitchinggems

I believe you son, I’ll get em

#Kza’sNewBestCopFriend

DEAD
    DEAD

138. Jersey*made*me Says:

Stop it 5 Says:

niggas is fools,lmao

139. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

“they looked like one of those hippity hop artists officer, i feared for my life” *sobs*

#kzasnitchinggems

140. Cypher Says:

imported poon >>> domestic poon

141. 007 Says:

KZA presents Ether Fridays

142. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

# 007 Says:
    November 12th, 2010 at 3:59 pm

KZA presents Ether Fridays

haha im sayin, gotta do what i can

143. cASHMERE cAVALLI aka sNOWbUNNY sAMPSON Says:

“It’s in his shoe sir”

#kzasnitchinggems

144. Jerry Nice Says:

Blackroc was ill, people majorly slept on that shit. Great music to vibe out to

145. Jersey*made*me Says:

imported poon >>> domestic poon

blasphemy.

poon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

146. Troyvul Says:

I’mma go Ham on the puss tonight like its my first night out after a 12 year bid. Its been decided.

147. big_seth Says:

He’s on that tour bus sir, I think there are like 60 grams of marijuanna.

#KzaGems@WizKhalifaSHow

148. Dewill Says:

This shit jammin tho

149. Troyvul Says:

KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

November 12th, 2010 at 4:00 pm
    # 007 Says:
    November 12th, 2010 at 3:59 pm

KZA presents Ether Fridays

haha im sayin, gotta do what i can
    Facebook buds.

150. Cypher Says:

Sir, I was speeding to get away from them niggers down the street… You know they roam in packs.

#kzaimnotracistthogems

151. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

#kzaimnotracistthogems

grrr

152. abortatron Says:

its official, jay E is on the roc.

link or feature marv on your mixtape

153. Jersey*made*me Says:

“Mel Gibson was right”

154. Cypher Says:

imported poon >>> domestic poon

blasphemy.

poon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yeah BUT life is a buffet.. What I look like stickin to one part of the menu

155. Harlem World Says:

“come on officer, im white, i just pop shit and call you guys when it gets too much”

#kzasnitchinggems

156. Harlem World Says:

# Cypher Says:
    November 12th, 2010 at 4:01 pm

#kzaimnotracistthogems

murders self

157. big_seth Says:

Just slavery hahaha RT @DanSmearman: my favorite rapper @LupeFiasco is pulling a kanye and blaming everything on white people #disappointing

LOL

158. Jersey*made*me Says:

“Boy am I glad you guys showed up”

159. Jerry Nice Says:

Its not official, Jay e hasnt said shit about it yet

160. Cypher Says:

Its not official, Jay e hasnt said shit about it yet

not that Jay E word means anything anymore

161. Hoskins Says:

Its not official, Jay e hasnt said shit about it yet

^^^ because we always believe what Electronica says??

162. Harlem World Says:

“know your place, nigger!”

# kza screaming at obama on tv gems

163. koa29 Says:

MBDTF >>>>>>

Best kanye album ?

164. Troyvul Says:

“Man what do you need to know so I can get myself out of this predicament”

165. Harlem World Says:

“how can i be racist, when i have a black girlfriend who i hide my credit cards from??”

166. Cypher Says:

Harlem World
    1 min ago
    “know your place, nigger!”

# kza screaming at obama on tv gems

Hahaha… Also *dead*

167. Jersey*made*me Says:

“I don’t even associate with “those people” sir”.

168. b Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:
    November 12th, 2010 at 4:06 pm
    “Boy am I glad you guys showed up”

^^lmao

169. Cypher Says:

It’s only racism if you say it to they faces…

170. 007 Says:

Facebook buds.

^@Troyvul Shut YA Bloodclot MOUF

171. Harlem World Says:

“what do you mean mariah carey is half black?”

# kzagems

172. cASHMERE cAVALLI aka sNOWbUNNY sAMPSON Says:

MBDTF >>>>>>

Best kanye album ?
    ================
    my overall favorite

173. Da Says:

im tired of seeing the same cover art over and over again

174. Cypher Says:

How many niggers does it take to change a lightbulb?

#jokesbykza

175. Troyvul Says:

*daps 007* lmao

176. Harlem World Says:

“birth of a nation was ahead of its time”

177. big_seth Says:

slavery was ahead of its time

#kzafamilymantragems

178. cASHMERE cAVALLI aka sNOWbUNNY sAMPSON Says:

spear chucking is not the same as javelin throwing

# kzagems

179. Jersey*made*me Says:

J Cole is fucking up. A Chick hasn’t come out of her stall all day and she won’t touch her oats. I’m getting worried.

180. Troyvul Says:

spear chucking is not the same as javelin throwing
    *hyperventilates*

181. Cypher Says:

spear chucking is not the same as javelin throwing

# kzagems

lmao

182. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

I had no black friend until I joined nahright. Thanks guys :) :)

183. Dewill Says:

YOUR NAME IS TOBY!!!! BOI!!!

#kzafavoritemovielines

184. Harlem World Says:

boxing is my favorite sport, nothing better than seeing minorities beat the shit out of each other for money

185. Jersey*made*me Says:

Q:”What’s the saddest day in Harlem?”

A: “Father’s Day”

186. cASHMERE cAVALLI aka sNOWbUNNY sAMPSON Says:

they don’t serve chitterlings and collard greens here

# kzagems

187. Dewill Says:

OH SHIT!!!!

188. GrandzMuzik Says:

Produced by GrandzMuzik, Bliz Money, and Buda Da Future

189. Hi Hater! Says:

GO COP IT SUCKAZ

190. Beezy Says:

“I need a new lynching rope … mine is really frayed.”

191. Harlem World Says:

“free tyler bingham”

192. Beezy Says:

“Minimum Sentences have been a savior to my community.”

193. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

FML

194. Nahkeem Olajuwon Says:

Oscar Grant should have been more careful

195. Bx Blue Says:

“Bite the curb”
    – Kza’s 2nd favorite movie line

196. Deen Says:

“Oh the weed? That’s Wiz Khalifa’s shit, not mine.”

#kzaratbastards

197. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

*gets granted freedom from police*
    *is persecuted by comments*

this cant be life

198. Bx Blue Says:

“hey officer, I guess that wire I was wearing is working fine. Arrest these gentlemen”

#kzaratgems

199. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

LMAO

*daps bx blue*

*sneaks out of the room*

200. Harlem World Says:

“Abner Louima had a gun, just like the rest of them”

201. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

none of this would’ve happened if Emmitt Till wouldn’t have whistled

#kzafamilygems

202. Jersey*made*me Says:

“you just can’t help these people”

203. Harlem World Says:

“why are the black complaining again? they are hoes and they certainly are nappy headed”

204. Harlem World Says:

“he speaks so well”

205. koa29 Says:

lmfao…

#KzAetherFridays

206. CiCi The Intern Says:

#kzagems

Jason Sehorn is the best NFL cornerback of all-time.

207. koa29 Says:

The underground railroad wasn’t even a real railroad…

208. Harlem World Says:

“man I miss George Bush…great man”

209. Harlem World Says:

“Mike Vick should never be forgiven”

210. Deen Says:

“Larry Bird > MJ”

#kzahistoryfacts

211. Harlem World Says:

“Its ok to listen to half of Thank Me Later”

212. Deen Says:

“We all love Will Smith, but what’s the point in making his leading lady a white woman. That’s just unrealistic.”

#kzamarketinggems

213. Deen Says:

“The Wire was a great comedy show on HBO.”

214. koa29 Says:

Nas shouldn’t have named his album N*gger, that’s strikingly offensive.

215. Harlem World Says:

“Fox News is the fucking truth”

#kzagems

*takes off fitted after SOB’s show*
    *spikes hair returns to hometown*

#kza gems

217. Jersey*made*me Says:

“They have these lines under their doo rags”

218. Harlem World Says:

“Turn it down, I dont wanna hear that murder murder gangster music”

#kzagems

that glen beck guy should consider a run for pres

#kza gems

220. Jersey*made*me Says:

“40 ounces of beer? Who does that?”

221. Marv Says:

So I read the last post’s title wrong…

At first glance I thought it said “Beaver Of Bad News”….

And second time around, I corrected myself and realized it was bearer instead…

222. Poster Child Says:

this shit is so new yorrrk …… banks is doing his thing.

their live shows are nothing like on TV!

224. koa29 Says:

Did they allow actual panthers to join the Black panther party?

225. Jersey*made*me Says:

“K. K. K. vs KFC”

#KzAracewargems

226. young hov Says:

I don’t see how niggas can even dream of saying MBDTF is better than College Dropout. Its dope but there’s no comparison

227. Jersey*made*me Says:

“They always think about sex because they have pubes on their heads”.

228. Harlem World Says:

“10 years ago it was a fantasy, 5 years from now it will be a reality…Harlem will be all white everything”

229. Harlem World Says:

“So what if Tupac got killed, it was obviously gang related”

230. Harlem World Says:

“Blacks should get contraception for Christmas”

231. Mental Says:

# young hov Says:
    November 12th, 2010 at 4:53 pm

_________________________________________________________
    Haven’t heard the album yet but I was listening to CD yesterday and…………
    MBDTF can’t be better. It just can’t.

232. it'smep Says:

Banks definitely holding NY down! This is a dope track!

233. Nah Right » Video: Lloyd Banks Interview on YRB TV Says: