Video: Young Chris – Philly Shit

Off Young Chris’ next mixtape, The Re-Introduction, out 11/20.

Previously: Video: Young Chris Records “Philly Shit Remix” With Black Thought

49 Responses to “Video: Young Chris – Philly Shit”

1. Hopp Says:

download902.mediafire.com/9ob1o4yg36zg/0x83ps1aulb3a90/Kanye_West-Runaway_Feat_Pusha_T_%28Noise_Vocal_Sample_Edit%29.mp3

2. b Says:

*daps all* *slaps sandwich out of sickvets hands and kicks it* yo yeezy hitting amber with that i made u ether at the end of blame game, is that chris rock?co sign dewill she hurt em

3. London Bloke Says:

Thursday, November 11th, 2010 at 9:35 am

On this website!

Nah, Right?

4. onemoodydude Says:

Hopp Says:
    November 11th, 2010 at 9:38 am

Thank you sir.
    *Juvenile voice* “I need it in my life!”(neva been ghey)

5. Joey Profit$ Says:

What Up Nahrighteeers?

*daps all*

6. S.I.C.K.VET Says:

*sprays dick repellent so b won`t ride it*

7. Hoskins Says:

still LMAO @ some lurking ye stan saying runaway was the best beat pusha has spit on

GTFOHWTS

8. London Bloke Says:

* daps Joey*

9. Jersey*made*me Says:

nigga who are you to be criticizing his raps? u 40 years old and still tryna make it. he’s only 25. he’s got 15 years to fail. in 15 years u gona be in a diaper.

This is powerful ether,for several reasons.

*daps the natives*

*gets back in coffin*

10. J Dela AKA Your Favorite Commenter's Favorite Lurker Says:

Kanye_West-Runaway_Feat_Pusha_T_%28Noise_Vocal_Sample_Edit

props

11. Rey Says:

# Hoskins Says:
    November 11th, 2010 at 9:45 am

GTFOHWTS

Not even close. I despise the Inept-Tunes, but they always laced Pusha and Malice.

12. Joey Profit$ Says:

*daps bloke*

13. London Bloke Says:

Shoutout to regs lurking, like B-ri because he at a new job and Beezy cause cOLD threw shots and Joe88 cause land my show *daps*

14. Jomoses Says:

Catya Washington… Got Dayumn!

15. b Says:

S.I.C.K.VET Says:
    November 11th, 2010 at 9:44 am
    *sprays dick repellent so b won`t ride it*

^^ lol good one old man.just fucking with u homie, U can carry on with artery clogging and lackluster beat making

16. London Bloke Says:

Comments in cardiac arrest right now waiting to his graveyard status

*gets two rounds of epi* (c) ER

17. Charles Oakley Says:

hi guys

18. b Says:

jihad aint even thirty tho, and his sister fine as wine.and did I mention that his sister was fine as wine

19. Charles Oakley Says:

I despise the Inept-Tunes, but they always laced Pusha and Malice.
    Why the hate for the Neptunes, I’m not a stan or anything, but I think they made a lot of great beats.

20. d_Block_4_Life Says:

Hi Oak

21. JihaD Says:

rocstar Says:
    November 11th, 2010 at 2:14 am
    Nah, son. I gave you another chance, and that shit was aight up til that line was recorded using Pro Tools…

JihaD

Who am I to criticize? A nigga who pays the bills in his house, thats who. Who are you to critiize me when you still writing your name on the Orange Juice and putting a sock on the door so your mom knows a bitch stayed over the night before.

Nigga, you STAY on my dick, but your not my bitch, so hop off. Stop trying to sell me your friends shitty ass beats and get a real job. Like seriously, why you mad, B?

For real, why ARE you mad at me? You never post unless you see my name befre the word “says”– fuck is you stalking me for? On a website? Nigga, get a life or go play in traffic. 40 years old? Nigga please, I’m 28 and living in my own shit. Your 30+ with a mini fridge in your room cuz your mama drinks your milk and eats your Lucky Charms, dickhead.

JihaD

22. Charles Oakley Says:

What up DBlock

23. Cocca88Crazy88since88 Says:

best shit to come outa philly in years.

24. London Bloke Says:

I despise the Inept-Tunes, but they always laced Pusha and Malice.

The real Q is why the corny “Inept-Tunes”

The answer: It’s Rey.

25. b Says:

i agree with oakley , but the neptunes are not as hot as they once were.a neptunes beat used to mean a guaranteed hit for anyone not named the clipse.

26. d_Block_4_Life Says:

What up DBlock
    Al Jefferson is going to do good things this year in Utah. I’ve always liked him.. ever since Boston.

27. London Bloke Says:

Dblock: nahright.com/2010/11/10/j-cole-feat-wale-you-got-it-no-days-off-documentary/#comment-3546620

I cant even bring myself to retyping it.

28. Jersey*made*me Says:

Tropicana OJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It’s not even close.

29. d_Block_4_Life Says:

Bloke, the only email i knew you as is mr dolphie… that new shit you got i can never remember it… do u still need the lp?

30. JihaD Says:

Cocca88Crazy88since88 Says:
    November 11th, 2010 at 9:59 am
    best shit to come outa philly in years.

Meek, Chic Raw, AR-Ab, and Quilly would disagree…. and they would be right.

JihaD

31. Troyvul Says:

Case been closed on Al tho, he was putting up 20/20 nights in Minneapolis

32. London Bloke Says:

Only when the full dirty (n) one drops…i dont even want to ruin it with the the clean or one thats half-finished

tmaenquiries at gmail dot com.

Add me to the list homie

33. b Says:

that new cassidy album sucks, he’s not even trying to rhyme great anymore.I cant stand it when ninjas do that shit, you’re never gonna be a great song maker, at least spit hot fire(c)dylan dilinjah

34. London Bloke Says:

Quilly = Queef + Philly?

35. JihaD Says:

b Says:
    November 11th, 2010 at 9:59 am

I blame oversaturation moreseo that the Neptunes falling off. With the right artist, the Neptunes will ALWAYS put together a hit, word to Drop It Likes Its Hot, Vato, etc.

JihaD

36. b Says:

d block u got the ye with curses?

37. Charles Oakley Says:

I haven’t watched them play yet, but Al has always been nice on the block. The guy is like a jack knife in the post, he has all sorts of different moves. And Deron Williams is great. The rest of the pieces (Millsap, Miles, AK, Okur) fit in nicely, their defense kinda scares me though (just off of looking at the amount of points they’ve been giving up)

38. Hopp Says:

* daps b *

It’s true, it was ridiculous when dude said that ’bout Pusha.

39. Charles Oakley Says:

Case been closed on Al tho, he was putting up 20/20 nights in Minneapolis
    SMH at MIN as an organization. They are gunning for the Clippers for that number 30 spot.

40. JihaD Says:

London Bloke Says:
    November 11th, 2010 at 10:05 am
    Quilly = Queef + Philly?

*Knows his name is Quan*
    *never looked at it from that angle*
    *does now*
    *Drives to mama’s house*
    *Writes name on the orange juice*
    *Is Rocstar*
    *Commits Suicide because my life sucks*

JihaD

41. Rey Says:

# Charles Oakley Says:
    November 11th, 2010 at 9:57 am

I despise the Inept-Tunes, but they always laced Pusha and Malice.

I think most of my dislike for them comes during their initial run. There beats sounded different for the sake of being different, I was never really impressed. The Neptunes and Timbo just never appealed to me. Neither did Missy. So, with the exception of the Thorntons and Teddy Riley: Fuck Virginia.

Also, Bloke, “Inept-Tunes” is a pretty clever riff on their name, so go crumpet the queen, fruitcake.

42. Hopp Says:

Polo
    Polo
    Polo
    Po-Polo
    Polo

43. Nah'sOnlyWhiteboy Says:

JihaD YOU’RE A MEANIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

44. b Says:

ye’s consistency is amazing.the controversy is putting him on another level tho, he looking like the mj of his day.

45. d_Block_4_Life Says:

>>> Neptunes

Never been a fan

46. S.I.C.K.VET Says:

lackluster beat making
    This means WAR you lil pubescent fuck!!! May your firstborn come out stillborn BITCH!! No shots

47. big_seth Says:

d_Block_4_Life Says:
    November 11th, 2010 at 10:12 am
    >>> Neptunes

Never been a fan

how bout NERD?

Their past two albums have been extra dope.

Seeing sounds i>>>>>>>>>>>>