Video: Pusha T talks Malice, Consequence & G.O.O.D Fridays

Before performing with N*E*R*D on 106 & Park, Pusha T spoke about the Consequence record, his brother’s retort to the “Malice found religion” line, his favorite G.O.O.D Friday track,  his burgeoning solo career and being known as Slander P on twitter.

Throughout history, they’ve thrown shots at the greats
But I shoot back, the lord ain’t designed me for hate
I’ve never understood Martin Luther with his speech,
With the whole world watching, me turn the other cheek?
Never.

Props to Karen Civil

Previously: Lloyd Banks ft. Pusha T – Home Sweet Home

54 Responses to “Video: Pusha T talks Malice, Consequence & G.O.O.D Fridays”

1. Jerry Nice Says:

The distortion at the end>>>>

Yea, I heard he was gonna add that and I was kinda like why? But it works and sounds ill as hell.

2. TroubleShooter1900 Says:

# b Says:
    November 11th, 2010 at 3:58 pm

Keri Hilson is so bad it hurts,

^^im going raw in dat

^I’ve been digging her since that Nas-Hero video.

3. Jerry Nice Says:

Yeah it would be a cot damn shame if she played for the other team, would be a terrible waste.

4. why? Says:

I wonder how MBDTF sounds on coke…

5. Hoskins Says:

Pusha is beefing with bloggers smh twitter

LMAO @ He Types slavish

6. Jerry Nice Says:

Check out that behind the scenes of rihanna’s video with drake over at youheardthatnew. Has her titty sized increased immensely or is that just me? And Drake is cupcakin like a mufucka

7. Hopp Says:

” Video: Pusha T talks Malice ”

Interesting.

8. TroubleShooter1900 Says:

# why? Says:
    November 11th, 2010 at 4:02 pm

I wonder how MBDTF sounds on coke…

^You’ll hear soon enough. I’m sure Ye was coked out during that whole album making process.

9. Jerry Nice Says:

Q-tip has to be the most underrated rapper/producer of all-time. People forget he even produces. He was a part of The Ummah son!

A Kanye/Q-tip album would be super ill

10. Hopp Says:

” Q-tip has to be the most underrated rapper/producer of all-time. ”

And he is.

And a Q-Tip album is already super ill.

11. 007 Says:

#b Says:

November 11th, 2010 at 4:01 pm
    “Michael Knight, got ur bitches on the bus playin excite bike”

#wackcurrencylines

^”Carry all Louis, while you carry on Hatin”

12. TroubleShooter1900 Says:

Man, whoever recommended that new Keri Hilson yadig…….

*Daps*

She just too fucking fine to think about without getting upset.

13. b Says:

q tip rhymes suck balls.I SAID IT.

14. Jerry Nice Says:

And a Q-Tip album is already super ill.

I know, but Kanye/Q-tip would be dope, because it hasn’t been done.

“Ni**as want my old shit, buy my old albums!”

15. b Says:

^”Carry all Louis, while you carry on Hatin”

#MOREWACKCURRENCYLINES. that guy cant rap for shit.

16. Harlem World Says:

q tip is not underrated at all, he gets his props

17. Jerry Nice Says:

q tip rhymes suck balls.I SAID IT.

WTF

Ucckkkkkkk *Pusha T voice*

18. TroubleShooter1900 Says:

And she damn sure do look like Monica… GOTDAYUMMMM!!!! (c)Lane

19. Travelin' Man Says:

^ I’m saying tho!! But that’s probably just a rumor you know how that go

20. Hopp Says:

Video: Diddy & Rick Ross Announce Bugatti Boyz EP

^ Video: Dr. Dre Announces the Record Industry won’t die in 2011

Video: Fat Joe Announces he’s not losing any weight anytime soon

Video: Lil B Announces homossexual tendencies

21. Hopp Says:

” Kanye/Q-tip would be dope ”

Probably jus’ me. I rather have a Q-solo.

22. big_seth Says:

solid state hard drive is gonna be a lot of money, but its almost guaranteed not to crash.

23. b Says:

Travelin’ Man Says:
    November 11th, 2010 at 4:12 pm

^ I’m saying tho!! But that’s probably just a rumor you know how that go

^^oh god real tearz @ the irony

24. Hopp Says:

Q-Tip gets his props, but, as a producer, not as much as he should.

Rarely mentioned on discussions about the greatest producers, too.

And the guy is ill.

25. Travelin' Man Says:

q tip rhymes suck balls.I SAID IT.

^ lies

26. Hoskins Says:

Keri is acting as Josephine Baker and Dorothy Dandrige at the beginning of the vid, The director did a good job

27. Hopp Says:

The Styles P freestyle over this Contra beat ain’t bad.

28. TroubleShooter1900 Says:

^Yeah, then Janet and T-Boz and Monica….. All women I’d donate my left nut for.

29. ThatMan Says:

Wait. Isn’t that Chain Heavy bonus track on Kanye’s MTDF produced by Q-Tip?

30. 007 Says:

“Im tryna ball, you playin the game
    Haters sayin I changed, I say look @ my chain” Wiz

@B if you dont like “Huey Newton” than you need your ears checked

31. b Says:

007 Says:
    November 11th, 2010 at 4:19 pm
    “Im tryna ball, you playin the game
    Haters sayin I changed, I say look @ my chain” Wiz

@B if you dont like “Huey Newton” than you need your ears checked

havent checked it yet.tpf change that damn new name ur the self ether king.

32. Jerry Nice Says:

^ I’m saying tho!! But that’s probably just a rumor you know how that go

Yup…same with Ciara and that whole being a man shit, she’s fine as fuck and I never for a second bought that shit.

As far as Q-tip goes I’m pretty sure you’re everyday hip-hop fan doesn’t realize he’s a producer, not necessarily the purists.

@Hopp, I meant as far as them co-producing shit, not necessarily a Watch the Throne type situation. Although I did hear they were supposedly co-producing Cons coming album, but now it sounds like Cons might have been dropped from GOOD and there’s beef there? Idk….

33. Travelin' Man Says:

^^oh god real tearz @ the irony

^ how is that ironic bukkake?

34. Kufi smacks Says:

hfm2>>>>>>>

35. Hopp Says:

” Although I did hear they were supposedly co-producing Cons coming album ”

They done some work for Watch The Throne.

And I absolutely wanna hear it.

36. b Says:

Travelin’ Man Says:
    November 11th, 2010 at 4:21 pm
    ^^oh god real tearz @ the irony

^ how is that ironic bukkake?

^^ tpf aka travelin man chaser aka tastes pillows frequently aka the pole fetcher talking about gay rumors.the ‘”you know how that go “part really did it tho.

37. Hopp Says:

This new Wiz nice.

38. baby jesus Says:

# b Says:
    November 11th, 2010 at 4:09 pm

q tip rhymes suck

cBc

39. Jerry Nice Says:

” Although I did hear they were supposedly co-producing Cons coming album ”

They done some work for Watch The Throne.

And I absolutely wanna hear it.

He also Produced “That’s My Bitch”, which is supposedly a bonus track for MBDTF, or maybe WTT…and I think he produced Chain Heavy, another MBDTF bonus cut.

40. Hopp Says:

Wait, fuck the new Wiz, this new Pusha verse is dope …

41. Camelot Says:

Happy Veterans Day to all U.S. Veterans, especially the ones that are fans of hip-hop

42. kevfrescura de talco Says:

q tip rhymes suck balls.I SAID IT.

> where do we get these niggas from?

43. Beezy Says:

q tip rhymes suck

cBc

>>co-closed

44. Hopp Says:

” where do we get these niggas from? ”

I am indeed sayin’.

45. Jerry Nice Says:

Anyone that doesn’t respect Q-Tip as an MC, needs to go on down to their local 7/11, cop some shards o’ glass, and swallow that shit whole.

46. Travelin' Man Says:

^ all make believe by you nahggas, I love the puss just ask ya gul she’ll inform ya

47. baby jesus Says:

where do we get these niggas from?

ayoo

48. b Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:
    November 11th, 2010 at 4:35 pm
    q tip rhymes suck balls.I SAID IT.

> where do we get these niggas from?

^^ just my opinion kev.his rhymes suck. i love bonita applebum tho.phife is the worst tho he really used to try hard and shit.u could tell q tip dont give a shit.

49. ThatMan Says:

Oh so that Consequence really was a shot.

Interesting

50. AlbertFindsdimes Says:

No not Ming but Shawn

51. Travelin' Man Says:

^ what he said

52. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

roc4life.com/profiles/blogs/jayz-continues-to-stun-us-with

Jayz gucci leather jacket with the lyrics sewed on the inside

A must have for any jayz stan

Most recently revealing clues leading to a black leather Gucci for Decoded jacket. The masterfully stitched page handcrafted by Gucci’s lead creative, Frida Giannini, is custom-tailored to Jay-Z’s measurements and holds the lyrics and footnotes to the song Blue Magic, featuring Pharrell. This elegant blend of fashion and hip-hop culture is one of the many unique pages dropping this week as the campaign plows full steam ahead to Decoded’s release date.

53. Harlem World Says:

roc4life.com/profiles/blogs/jayz-continues-to-stun-us-with

Jayz gucci leather jacket with the lyrics sewed on the inside

LMAO

54. JemGQ Says:

How is Consequence’s song “Man Purses” a dis to G.O.O.D music? I didn’t hear anything except “his crew aint the same since Amber Rose and Taylor Swift!”