Crooked I ft. K-Young – HHW 14 Reloaded (California Love Remix 2011)

Producer Don Juan remade the DJ Quik remix beat to “California Love” for this week’s Hip Hop Weekly Reloaded. Crooked I also reached out to K-Young his label mate at Treacherous Records to feature on it.

Crooked I ft. K-Young – HHW 14 Reloaded (California Love Remix 2011)

Previously: Torch feat. Cassidy & Crooked I – Get Doe | Crooked I – Black & Yellow (HHW Reloaded #13)

24 Responses to “Crooked I ft. K-Young – HHW 14 Reloaded (California Love Remix 2011)”

1. Remixznflow Says:

Enough already…

2. koa29 Says:

honestly tho … crooked I >>>

too underrated

I need to archive it up and find that link to that hideous nose piece. When she sneezes she leaves the ground for a split second.

4. Jersey*made*me Says:

Rhinoplasty wont help, how your nose look like you’re giving dap?

lol

5. 007 Says:

Dam Wiz posted 300k to get out

6. DC (District of Chase) Says:

^And this is why I’d never post a pic of my wife on here. No matter how good she looks, and although its just jokes, I’d probably never be able to look at her the same way after yall are done clowning.

7. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Rhinoplasty wont help, how your nose look like you’re giving dap

> dead.

I remember one time you said she had some condition that wouldn’t allow her to wear t- shirts or any form of pullover.

quality ether.

kevfrescura de talco Says:

November 10th, 2010 at 2:38 pm
    Rhinoplasty wont help, how your nose look like you’re giving dap

> dead.

I remember one time you said she had some condition that wouldn’t allow her to wear t-mobile shirts or any form of pullover.

quality ether.

^ I would love to take credit for that ether, but I think that was D-block.

Beezy where the fuck you at, defend your girl b.

9. els Says:

limelinx.com/files/f6ea4126672d859a26887c7e40b7e50f

Wiz Khalifa & Spitta – Huey Newton

This is fireeeeeeeeeeeee

10. Remixznflow Says:

COLD
    0 mins ago

lol yo cOLD… Stfu b…. The office is to quiet for the types of comments…

11. Rey Says:

Um…. Solomon definitely took round 1… Ness won round 2… And round 3… I gotta give that one to Ness. Solomon just seemed real corny to me. Ness rapped better, and his punchlines were funny cuz they were sparse, Solomon went joke after joke after joke, but any white hip-hop nerd can do that Wilmer Valderarama Yo Momma shit.

(nhjic)

DC (District of Chase) Says:

November 10th, 2010 at 2:39 pm

^ Beezy stay shootin tho… I wait till all his ammo spent. then…. (none)

13. kevfrescura de talco Says:

When she sneezes she leaves the ground for a split second.

> AAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAA!

14. Jersey*made*me Says:

cOLD

Lemme get this right….so when Beezy girl star gazes,they think she saying “black power”?

15. Troyvul Says:

Dam Wiz posted 300k to get out
    *daps 007*

Where you gettin that info, thats seems quite alot (n)

Jersey*made*me Says:

November 10th, 2010 at 2:41 pm
    cOLD

^ lmao, keep going.!!

17. kevfrescura de talco Says:

^ I would love to take credit for that ether, but I think that was D-block.

> oh ight. jus as long as its documented.

18. Remixznflow Says:

Welp…. I’ll be going now….

# cOLD Says:
    November 10th, 2010 at 2:38 pm

^ It’s been real, folks.

# Troyvul Says:
    November 10th, 2010 at 2:42 pm

Dam Wiz posted 300k to get out
    *daps 007*

Where you gettin that info, thats seems quite alot (n)

^ NRLite

only bitch I know that got a permanent gang sign lounging on her nose.

22. Remixznflow Says:

Smh…this nigga a sniper…. I see now

23. 007 Says:

@Troy I read that on MTV

caught w 60 grams and they charged him as a felony.

Thats only 2 O’s hell plead to a misd and be cool

24. kevfrescura de talco Says:

doing all types of twisty shit with her nostrils.