Video: Kanye West – Power (Live @ MTV EMA’s)

Kanye comes out during 30 Second to Mars’ pre-show performance at the 2010 MTV Europe Music Awards in Madrid to perform “Hurricane” (towards the 3:12 mark) and then does the beginning of “Power.”

Props to Amajanese

Previously: Kanye West ft. Pusha T, CyHi Da Prynce, Big Sean & J. Cole – Looking For Trouble

258 Responses to “Video: Kanye West – Power (Live @ MTV EMA’s)”

1. Deen Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

Keri was talking real freaky on that song.

But nation was whackin off to the cop’s voice,Keri was throwing off his stroke.

=======

*Uncle Murda voice*

AWWWW MAN!!!! (c)Uncle Murda

Thank you based god for this ether. Wow.

2. Alpha Says:

Kill bill >>>>>>>>

Seriously, is there a better movie in the last 10 years?

Children Of Men

3. b-ease Says:

Kill bill >>>>>>>>

Seriously, is there a better movie in the last 10 years?

Children Of Men

Bingo.

4. hl Says:

Even though it never got released, I’m certain the Bobby Digital movie was a classic. Someone needs to liberate that.

5. Heroine Headliner Says:

I just liberated in my pants…..

This is what a BAWSE desires…..

This is what a BAWSE deserves…..

6. hl Says:

Children Of Men

^Just read the summary. I wonder if this was based off “Zero Population Growth”.

7. Jeezy The Snowman Says:

J. Cole and Magic Johnson interview

youtube.com/watch?v=FBlfwuGPnrM

8. ThatMan Says:

# Alpha Says:
    November 7th, 2010 at 8:01 pm

Kill bill >>>>>>>>

Seriously, is there a better movie in the last 10 years?

Children Of Men

CITY OF GOD.

done.

9. &What?! Says:

Children Of Men

Currently reading the novel, interesting concept to grasp.

Also City of God >

10. Tron Stockton Says:

City of god was really goodl

11. Alpha Says:

Yeah City Of God was a really good film as well.

I’d say its top 20 of the decade.

12. Jersey*made*me Says:

Dear nation,

Can you fuck your girl for me next weekend. I can’t keep doing this,she thinks i’m a fucking machine. Help a brother out,better yet,help me help you. Love you lil bro(n).

Sincerely,

Jersey

13. Tron Stockton Says:

I really like mullholland drive too, but that might have come out in the 90s

I haven’t seen inception yet either

14. Jersey*made*me Says:

Seriously, is there a better movie in the last 10 years?

Lottery Ticket is mad underrated.

15. AlbertFindsdimes Says:

I heard a lot of props for Cudi’s album recently. Anyone have a link they can send me?

walkerparrish75 at gmail dot com

16. b-ease Says:

CITY OF GOD

Word. I knew I was missing something.

17. b-ease Says:

I haven’t seen inception yet either

Overrated as fuck.

18. &What?! Says:

Cudi’s album is nice, its till got that spacey sounding vibe to it.

Maniac >

19. Alpha Says:

Inception>>>>>>>>>

Ending was kinda wack though.

20. Tron Stockton Says:

Lottery Ticket is mad underrated.

Roff

21. sashaj Says:

Cudi’s album was MUCH BETTER this time around, the beats are more hip hop and really good overall, theres less singing, more rapping. I actually can say I thoroughly enjoyed his album, the first was so fuckin wack, i still dont like Cudi and find him as a rapper wack lyrically-flow wise but his album is great

22. Jersey*made*me Says:

Anyone have a link they can send me?

AYO

23. Alpha Says:

The Lookout>>>

24. Jersey*made*me Says:

I haven’t seen inception yet either

Overrated as fuck.

Word. That shit was fakely deep. Just cause you mindfuck people don’t make it a good movie.

25. sashaj Says:

These Worries >>>>>>>>>>>>>

The End>>>>>>>>>>>>

Marijuana>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ashin Kusher>>>>>>>>>>>

Scott Mescudi vs The World>>>>

26. AlbertFindsdimes Says:

Lol Jersey that’s a reach. Just cause you giving your boyfriends (yes plural) reach arounds doesn’t mean you can play me like that.

27. baby jesus Says:

Children Of Men

wtf is good wit niggas love for this shit

28. GMLLZ Says:

Vicktory.

29. &What?! Says:

Ashin Kusher > Ashton Kutcher

30. Jersey*made*me Says:

My Giants tore Seattle ass out the frame. Frame I say.

31. GMLLZ Says:

Damn I’m speaking too soon.

32. baby jesus Says:

swear to god it only took 2 or so commentors including b-ease to cosign children of men, now niggas wanna act like its the greatest film ever created

shits disgusting

that shit is MAD overrated

33. 456 Says:

layercake>>>>

besouro>>>>>

34. hl Says:

So Children of Men > Inception???

I find that hard to believe.

35. sashaj Says:

Weezy> Lil Wayne

Lil Wayne> Nas, Tupac

36. Jersey*made*me Says:

Niggas movie taste is white(n) RJ Orion

37. baby jesus Says:

co-signing shit just to fit in amongst commentors on a hip hop site <<<<<<<<<

38. Alpha Says:

So Children of Men > Inception???

I find that hard to believe.

It’s true though.

39. baby jesus Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    November 7th, 2010 at 8:27 pm

Niggas movie taste is white(n) RJ Orion

FACTZ

40. &What?! Says:

layercake>>>>

co sign

41. sashaj Says:

niggas is wild’n out, stilll

Weezy>>>>

42. Alpha Says:

co-signing shit just to fit in amongst commentors on a hip hop site

Who’s doing this?

43. GMLLZ Says:

Are you fucking kidding me? Worst bullshit call I’ve seen all day.

44. GMLLZ Says:

One day you’ll forget what shit even looks like.

Welcome to the layer cake son.

45. baby jesus Says:

children of men was NOT that good, fuck the bullshit

& this is not the first time niggas have gone on & on talkin bout that lame ass movie on this site either.

46. Jersey*made*me Says:

*daps white people for sticking together*

These refs REFUSE to let Peyton lose.

47. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin Says:

Are you fucking kidding me? Worst bullshit call I’ve seen all day.

^^^^^6

THIS.

the refs been dickin the Eagles all game. You step on Mannings toe and its an automatic fine and suspension. Philly gonna get the win tho, fuckin bastards.

*switches to NBATV Bos vs OKC*

48. &What?! Says:

You’re born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you’re up in the rarefied atmosphere and you’ve forgotten what shit even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son.

Sienna Miller in that movie >

49. GMLLZ Says:

These refs REFUSE to let Peyton lose.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Seriously. Football is becoming unwatchable.

50. Jersey*made*me Says:

Seen on Nahright:

Lady In The Water was EPIC yo!!!!!! She was all glisteny and shit dawg. I’m saying. GOAT!!!! cBc.

51. &What?! Says:

Makes a change from Nas vs. Jay

52. GMLLZ Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I hope they get the win. It almost seems like the Eagles are on the road the way the refs are calling this game.

53. 007 Says:

Paid in Full

54. baby jesus Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    November 7th, 2010 at 8:35 pm

Seen on Nahright:

2 months later

lurker: anyone know any good movies?

lurker #2: ZOMG! Lady in the Water is a MUST SEE!

55. d_Block_4_Life Says:

People Under The Stairs >>

and yes, Giants routed the Seahwaks. Christ!

56. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

yea children of men was a good idea but poorly executed

Inception was ill….effects and storyline

57. Jersey*made*me Says:

Overheard in the refs locker room at halftime:

“If we let this dawg killin niggra beat that wholesome God-fearing white boy we’ve got ourselves to thank.”

58. GMLLZ Says:

Andy Reid has never lost coming off of a bye week.

59. Jeezy The Snowman Says:

Clipse ft. Jadakiss, Styles P – I’m Not You>>>

60. d_Block_4_Life Says:

*blank stare at Farve throwing for 446 yards today*

61. GMLLZ Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LMAO. LMAO. I was thinkin the same shit.

62. d_Block_4_Life Says:

I singlehandedly jinxed the Jets losing today. I’ll take blame for that.

63. GMLLZ Says:

I liked Inception…..but I almost passed out watching that shit

64. baby jesus Says:

1st place, fatman

65. Jersey*made*me Says:

13 penalties??!!! The fix is in.

66. GMLLZ Says:

If the Eagles lose this game….I blame it all on the refereeing…

The white TE that got hurt…it was a fumble…not an incomplete pass

And that roughing the passer call was complete trash.

67. d_Block_4_Life Says:

Hakeem Nicks >

68. baby jesus Says:

this nigga peyton manning tryna channel his inner mark sanchez

69. EnglandRepresent Says:

Gangster Number 1 is a decent flick as is Sexy Beast.

Ray Winston > ______

70. Albert Findsdimes Says:

*googles harder*

71. d_Block_4_Life Says:

Joell Ortiz- Battle Cry f. Just Blaze
    Word?

72. Jersey*made*me Says:

If the Eagles lose this game….CiCi TV gone be riddled with Hot Pocket sauce.

*fixed*

73. GMLLZ Says:

Sexy Beast is a crazy ass movie.

74. d_Block_4_Life Says:

Eagles got this.

I think.

75. d_Block_4_Life Says:

yup

76. Mag Says:

God why does ESPN love brett favre?

77. Jersey*made*me Says:

80. 456 Says:

Sexy Beast>>>>>>>

The Take>>>>>>>>

81. 456 Says:

EAGLESSSSS

82. GMLLZ Says:

Yezzzzzzur…….we need to resign Vick.

Wow what a lucky ass catch by Ford in this Oakland game.

83. Jersey*made*me Says:

Micheal Vick was a steal. I tip my hat to Andy for that move.

84. EnglandRepresent Says:

I met Ray Winstone at the races in Melbourne once. I know his daughter Lois a little bit (tidy piece of kit) or I used to anyway so I went up to Ray introduced myself and told him I know his daughter and that I hate West Ham, he’s a massive West Ham fan. Stooopid thing to say, fella just stared me down asked me exactly how a mug like me knew his darling daughter and told me to get my drunk, Tottenham ass out of his sight before he slaps me all the way back to North London. I’ll admit he sonned me.

Still a legend though.

85. Mag Says:

# baby jesus Says:
    November 7th, 2010 at 7:51 pm

Fun Fact: The departed is actually a remake of the Chinese film Infernal Affairs

The Remake is better.

kanyeshrug*

86. Jersey*made*me Says:

Dingaling Rep

87. eASTERN_dIGITAL aKA nAHRIGHT'S fANTASY fOOTBALL cHAMP Says:

Hakeem Nicks >

Truth. Especially since I got him in fantasy team.

88. EnglandRepresent Says:

Jersey *Made* Me My Boyfriend *Shaved* Me (y)

89. d_Block_4_Life Says:

tinyurl.com/2b2go8m

*cries*

90. hl Says:

YOOOO.. Kanye went innn

kdwb.com/mediaplayer/?action=ondemand&item=20619341

too much

^We get it Kanye. You’re a genius yo.

91. Samir Says:

# Jeezy The Snowman Says:
    November 7th, 2010 at 8:40 pm

Clipse ft. Jadakiss, Styles P – I’m Not You>>>

Truth. Malice’s verse >>>

92. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

Bourne Ultimatum >>>>>>

this movie never gets old

93. eASTERN_dIGITAL aKA nAHRIGHT'S fANTASY fOOTBALL cHAMP Says:

tinyurl.com/2b2go8m

*cries*

*dead*
    dude that filmed it made it even funnier

94. koa29 Says:

Joell ortiz “Call Me” >>>>>>>>>

95. MissInfo.tv » Video: Kanye West performs at the 2010 MTV Europe Music Awards Says:

[…] to Amajanese via NahRight […]

96. hl Says:

eASTERN_dIGITAL aKA nAHRIGHT’S fANTASY fOOTBALL cHAMP Says:

tinyurl.com/2b2go8m

*cries*

*dead*
    dude that filmed it made it even funnier

^Sounded like Lil Fame.

97. Jersey*made*me Says:

WSHH be doing us(black folk) wrong though.

98. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football Champ Says:

*changes name back*

99. EnglandRepresent Says:

True story. I’ve never been on WSHH.com

100. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football Champ Says:

True story. I’ve never been on WSHH.com

you should though. too much hilarity and ignorance

101. Jersey*made*me Says:

What is a poshtoff? I heard it used today by a cat from England.

102. 007 Says:

WSHH sets us back 100 yrs

103. b-ease Says:

D_Block_4_Life
    31 mins ago
    I singlehandedly jinxed the Jets losing today.

Yo, you really did dude.

104. Mr.Londoner Says:

# EnglandRepresent Says:
    November 7th, 2010 at 8:52 pm

Still a legend though.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=
    PARRRR.. but props for going up to him like that i wouldn’t have had the balls to go up to him, he’s the last of a dying breed

105. d_Block_4_Life Says:

Yo, you really did dude.
    Lol. fuck it, Giants won.

106. d_Block_4_Life Says:

espn

Report: New York Yankees contact Cliff Lee’s agent on first day –
    es.pn/bbHWmx

107. EnglandRepresent Says:

What is a poshtoff

^^It’s ‘posh’ ‘toff’. Someone who is posh is someone who is rich/speaks well etc and a toff is someone who is stuck up, arrogant, a snob.

108. hl Says:

The Celtics are killing OKC.

109. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^I was pissy mate, I’ve done stoopider thing than that when pissy! I’ll admit I shat myself when he got mardy with me. Another mate of mine did a lot of owrk with Guy Ritchie on all his films and Ray was at the wrap up party for one of them. Anyway my mate fuckin loves Ray Winstone, large amounts, got bollocksed and then went up to Ray and started to say how he always thought that Ray is his real Dad, the Dad he never knew. Ray gave him the serious ‘WTF’ face and kept it moving. I can only imagine how funny that would have been to witnessed.

110. 456 Says:

WSHH is the future of media

111. Jersey*made*me Says:

Yeah makes sense,dude was telling me that the southerners in England are posh toffs. I was confused(no Young Buck).

112. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Stooopid thing to say, fella just stared me down asked me exactly how a mug like me knew his darling daughter and told me to get my drunk, Tottenham ass out of hisafter he slaps me all the way back to North London. I’ll admit he sonned me.

> smh @ this nigga eng.

always the punchline of these sordid tales. last time you & ya “mate” got robbed by trannies. now you gettin smacked by feetball hooligans and lovin it!?

smh @ this nigga.

113. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin Says:

New York Yankees contact Cliff Lee’s agent on first day –

^^^^^6

well dam.

=====================================

also, if anybody has a link to that Cudi album, it would be greatly appreciated (II)

daddygreen09 @ gmail

114. Jersey*made*me Says:

Watching Dallas lose feels like busting a nut.

115. Troyvul Says:

Anybody have the LEP Bogus Boys Instumental?

116. kevfrescura de talco Says:

oh yea…

*daps eng*

117. d_Block_4_Life Says:

“I’m not going to sit here like Brett Favre and tell you I need compassion, I need a hug,” Childress said. “I’m all right.”

118. Mental Says:

Truth. Malice’s verse >>>
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I keep that ziploc bustin at the stitches
    Culinary chemist, I serve the malicious, to break the fiends fixes
    One give you the sniffles, the other, leave you with the itches
    Transport airport with the vaseline, so I can,
    Fulfill my dreams of passion and green, more cash then ya seen
    Within Ashton its green, me drivin up fast with the lean
    Zonin family, keep youngins in them rented Camrys
    Door panels full of shit and I aint full of shit
    Wreckless ass, God forbid they don’t crash,
    From the panel to the dash, its four pounds of slab
    Nah bitch we don’t believe in air bags
    Cars turn tricks like them Ringling brother skits
    Whether bitch hop out, or the glock pop out, ya know what I’m about,
    Blow to ya sinus til the snot drop out

Man Push Ton bodied that shit too. In fact Clipse 1st 2 albums are straight up classics to me (especially Hell Hath). This is why I was so disappointed with Til The Casket Drops.

119. Mr.Londoner Says:

# EnglandRepresent Says:
    November 7th, 2010 at 9:21 pm

^^Anyway my mate fuckin loves Ray Winstone, large amounts, got bollocksed and then went up to Ray and started to say how he always thought that Ray is his real Dad, the Dad he never knew. Ray gave him the serious ‘WTF’ face and kept it moving. I can only imagine how funny that would have been to witnessed.
    =–==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    **dead**

i defo will never speak to my heroes if they’re just hanging out, i’ve stood next to kanye and didn’t say shit just cause i would either make a fool out myself or end up sounding like a guy with a love knife.. fuck that.

120. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^Londoners are southerners but aren’t posh toffs. Posh toff just means anyone who’s got loads of coin and are snobs. And if he’s saying that it most likely means he’s a northern bastard. They’re a funny old lot up North.

121. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^Yeah I disagree. I’ll have a chat with anyone. I might make a twat out of myself but they’re all just normal peoples as well. One of the soundest lads I met was Guy Ritchie. We were down the boozer with him and all his mates for about 8 hours and he got all the beers in. Decent lad. Rhys Ifans on the other hand is a total cunt.

122. Hoskins Says:

Durant aint ready but the media wants to crown him

123. fuck boy music Says:

Brad Childress = Marv

124. Hoskins Says:

Yo Engrep your boy Bale got shut down yesterday, he isnt ready either but the media want to crown him as the next Rooney/Beckham

125. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football Champ Says:

yeah it really depends. a lot of celebs are actually normal people, too.

126. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Top 5 movies of the last 10 years

Kill Bill
    The Departed
    Inglorious Basterds
    The Dark Knight
    Tyson

127. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

==============================================
    Thematically, Till The Casket Drops was just as strong as their previous efforts, if not stronger.

The production failed them this time around.

128. hl Says:

The production failed them this time around.

^The production on Til the Casket Dropped was great IMO. It sounded like they dumbed the lyrics down though. Still a good album.

129. ThatMan Says:

I wouldn’t go up to a celebrity out of blue especially they are out at restaurant and/or with family, but chatting is different then being pushy.

130. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

I haven’t seen inception yet either

Overrated as fuck.
    ==================
    Just watched it again with the kid last night.

I was surprised at how much she was able to follow although at a certain point, the shit gets ridiculous.

Still, Nolan is one of the better filmmakers of our time.

131. d_Block_4_Life Says:

The Dark Knight
    Tyson

*blank stare*

133. baby jesus Says:

inception was really good too

134. Deen Says:

It’s nearly impossible for me to talk to a celebrity. I don’t know what would be me do that shit. Not that there’s anything wrong with it…

135. hl Says:

baby jesus Says:

inception was really good too

^It really was.

136. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

====================================
    I can see how the singles pandered to the mainstream somewhat but I found some of the lyrics inspirational. Cause after two albums full of coke talk, it was time for something else.

Footsteps >>>

BTW – Pharrell gave them boys some weak shit. Go through all the ‘Tunes beats on that album & tell me that they gave Push & Mal their best.

137. koa29 Says:

Yo… listening to this Drake/wayne Miss Me joint… this instrumental never gets old … i kno it’s just a loop, but shit i can STILL listen to this joint months later while other joints are played out by now

138. Jerry Nice Says:

No Country For Old Men>>>>>>>>>

There Will Be Blood>>>>>>>>>>>

Memento>>>>>>>>>>>

Inception>>>>>>>>>>

Inglorious Bastards>>>>>>>>>

Zodiac>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Requiem For A Dream>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mystic River>>>>>>>>>>

25th Hour>>>>>>>>>>>>

139. baby jesus Says:

lol @ zodiac

140. Jerry Nice Says:

Oh and Into The Wild for the sleeper.

141. 911 Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    November 7th, 2010 at 8:38 pm

Overheard in the refs locker room at halftime:

*i found this entirely too funny.*

daps nahggas

142. 911 Says:

# d_Block_4_Life Says:
    November 7th, 2010 at 9:28 pm

>>swear he said that and you ain’t making it up?!?

143. Mental Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Thematically…maybe. But the rhymes were nowhere near the level of the 1st two! Yeah, production was sub par. Also, themes of redemption and forgiveness don’t really play to Pusha’s strengths.

Lets not forget the down right horrible songs like Eyes on Me & Showin Out. I mean Clipse rapping alongside that clown Yo Gotti? C’mon man! That shit was ughk! And not in the ill Pusha way.

144. Jeezy The Snowman Says:

engrep you black or white?

englandrep top 5 nahrighters of alltime

145. hl Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

November 7th, 2010 at 10:05 pm
    ====================================

Yeah, I wasn’t saying they dumbed it down as a diss. But I thought the bars themselves were a lot less impressive than on HHNF. There was an interview Pusha did prior to the release where Pusha was saying they didn’t want to make an another record, cause they weren’t angry anymore. I think they succeeded with what they were going for.

I honestly think Pharrell gave them some heat. That was a dope album to me.

146. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

No Country For Old Men>>>>>>>>>

There Will Be Blood>>>>>>>>>>>

Memento>>>>>>>>>>>

Inception>>>>>>>>>>

Inglorious Bastards>>>>>>>>>

Zodiac>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Requiem For A Dream>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mystic River>>>>>>>>>>

25th Hour>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ===========================
    Good movies? Some of em.

Best of the decade?

Nah.

There’s a difference between a good film & a film with a good script.

147. 911 Says:

I thought Tyson was more of a documentary, either way that chit was doper than it had any right to be. I’m glad tyson didn’t go the reality route..

148. Jeezy The Snowman Says:

# Mental Says:
    November 7th, 2010 at 10:12 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

showing out was suppose to have drake on it originally
    hopefully the drake version leaks

149. d_Block_4_Life Says:

AND, J. Cole’s verse on the new Good Friday shit, is good, not NUTS like everyone said it was…niggas definitely went batshit for no reason

150. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

I thought Tyson was more of a documentary
    ===============================
    It was. A doc one one of the most polarizing figures in sports over the last 20 years.

It gave some insight into the mind of a guy who so many people have so many different opinions about.

Captivating flick.

No Country For Old Men & 25th Hour are faves of mine…but I thought the performances were stronger then the films themselves.

151. d_Block_4_Life Says:

>>swear he said that and you ain’t making it up?!?

sports.espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/19154/vikings-win-a-mirage-or-turnaround

152. hl Says:

2. “Popular Demand”
    4. “Showing Out”
    5. “I’m Good”
    7. “Door Man”

^These beats were real dope IMO.

153. els Says:

Is that Banks V5 tape any good

154. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin Says:

after listening to “Looking For Trouble” for the 66th time in 24hrs, i gotta say it was:

Big Sean >> Cole >> Cyhi >> Kanye >> Pusha

really its a 3-way tie (II) for the 1st 3, they all spazzed in their own right.

yall underestimating Cyhi’s flow. FLOW, not lyrics as much. The way he catches the rhythm (II) and remains on point precisely for the whole 16 is impressive.

155. d_Block_4_Life Says:

Is that Banks V5 tape any good
    Cold Corner >

156. hl Says:

Actually, Til the Casket Drops did take a turn for the worse halfway through. Funny how you never remember the wack shit.

157. 911 Says:

the cowboys fucking suck, talented team my ass, mofos suck every year since emmit and irvin left. be clear.

and the vikings players hate, i reiterate hate brad childress. this is beyond apparent at this point.

michael vick redemption project >

158. d_Block_4_Life Says:

Cyhi
    I’m good.

159. baby jesus Says:

# d_Block_4_Life Says:
    November 7th, 2010 at 10:18 pm

>>swear he said that and you ain’t making it up?!?

save the sensationalism, fatboy

160. baby jesus Says:

Cyhi
    I’m good.

co-good

161. 911 Says:

I still haven’t bought into the j. cole hype, I might need to hear his 1st mixtape.. Also, I find cyhi the or da prince name to be stupid. I loathe rapper names I don’t understand. Bothers the fuck out of me.

162. Shooter Says:

7. “Door Man”

Ti’s crack

163. d_Block_4_Life Says:

save the sensationalism, fatboy
    Lol.. it’s news worth posting and talking about. You got something you like to say? Stop hiding behind nouns..

164. baby jesus Says:

its “CyHi the Prynce”

smh

165. d_Block_4_Life Says:

still haven’t bought into the j. cole hype
    His second mixtape was official

166. 911 Says:

Y isn’t a fucking vowel!

167. 911 Says:

what’s the name of that dblock?

168. baby jesus Says:

childress was joking in that quote that you posted earlier

stop amping shit

169. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin Says:

Cyhi
    I’m good.

co-good

^^^^^6

lmao im sayin for THAT song specifically. His mixtape didn’t wow me as much as others, but he’s got talent and potential.

I dont want to like Big Sean at all cuz he seems cornball-ish, but he’s been doin the dam thing on these G.O.O.D leaks (II)

170. baby jesus Says:

# 911 Says:
    November 7th, 2010 at 10:30 pm

Y isn’t a fucking vowel!

sometimes it is, hence the “sometimes i ask why (y) like a fucking vowel

you nitwit

171. d_Block_4_Life Says:

childress was joking in that quote that you posted earlier

stop amping shit
    And who ever read the link i posted read it and knows that.

172. baby jesus Says:

and philly is coming for yall ass, no homo

mike vick is back and you niggas better be scared

173. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Cold Corner >
    ====================
    V5 & Rebirth got joints too.

Banks did his thing with those mixtapes even though most of the people who jumped off the G-Unit bandwagon tried to ignore them.

174. d_Block_4_Life Says:

who ever clicked the link*

175. d_Block_4_Life Says:

The movie “The Little Giants” >

Icebox >

176. d_Block_4_Life Says:

@ 911

The Warm Up

177. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

its “CyHi the Prynce”

smh
    =============
    No shittier then Black Milk or Royce The 5’9″.

178. d_Block_4_Life Says:

Anyone knows any online book stores that will overnight you a textbook? I can’t find anything with overnight options.

179. Mental Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Nah, Cole’s really dope. Both his mixtapes are money. Yeah, listen to the way he spazzes on industry beats on The Come Up then compare it to the growth in lyricism and subject matter displayed on The Warm Up.

I do think the Nas comparisons are outrageous though as his vocab isn”t nearly as expansive and Nas never really placed emphasis on the punchline style cole often employs.

Either way his new mixtape should be good. Looking back, this has been a pretty good year for rap music.

180. baby jesus Says:

its “CyHi the Prynce”

smh
    =============
    No shittier then Black Milk or Royce The 5’9″.

true

181. landlord Says:

Brad Childress was clearly joking… he just has a weird, intellectual, philosophical, deadpan sense of humor… and this year he sucks as a head coach

182. 911 Says:

# baby jesus Says:
    November 7th, 2010 at 10:30 pm
    childress was joking in that quote that you posted earlier
    stop amping shit

>>brad is on the wrong side of the media on this, every sport network seemingly loves favre..

183. d_Block_4_Life Says:

Like i said yesterday, on twitter, Cyhi reeks of a dude that has spit his best 2 verses, of which it took him 6 years to write, and he has 3 decent ones left and that’s IT. He’s like a broke mans 40 cal. No thanks.

184. baby jesus Says:

childress been sucked as a headcoach tho, the old man is sick and tired of making chili look good. (ntpfoc)

185. landlord Says:

*best movies ive seen recently*

Frozen
    Get Him To The Greek
    District 9

186. baby jesus Says:

40 cal got bars tho

*stoneface*

187. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Looking back, this has been a pretty good year for rap music.
    ========================================
    Better then last year & I thought 09 was a good year as well.

188. landlord Says:

*best movies ive seen recently*

Pandorum
    Carriers
    The Wiz (1978)

189. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

District 9
    ========
    Yeah, that one came outta nowhere.

Great flick.

190. RIGZ Says:

Cam has got one of the top 2 verses on the Dynasty Intro beat, and it may just be number 1…this is not debatable

Thats all

191. baby jesus Says:

*best movies ive seen recently*

closer

192. RIGZ Says:

D Block is a pussyole

193. baby jesus Says:

yo wtf, b

194. d_Block_4_Life Says:

lmao.. damn my bad… how do i fix this

revw bvgrby b

195. hl Says:

All striked everything?

196. d_Block_4_Life Says:

testing

197. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Zombieland was really good too.

198. baby jesus Says:

*ryan howards it up*

199. b-ease Says:

Landlord
    0 mins ago
    *best movies ive seen recently*
    District 9

Word. Excellent flick. I thought Pandorum had an ill premise and solid performances, but it never really gelled into a dope film for me.

200. 911 Says:

# baby jesus Says:
    November 7th, 2010 at 10:32 pm
    # 911 Says:
    November 7th, 2010 at 10:30 pm
    Y isn’t a fucking vowel!

^sometimes it is, hence the “sometimes i ask why (y) like a fucking vowel
    you nitwit

>>listen fuckface, I was referring to his name being nonsensical not the merits of whether he could use a Y.. fact is, he has two Y’s and it’s doubly fucking stupid.

201. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football Champ Says:

Jorge fucked the Nahtrix up again

202. d_Block_4_Life Says:
  203. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin Says:

i mean…even if Romo was out there it wouldnt be much different.

21-3 maybe. But this is too painful to even watch.

@ Remix i know you lurkin, OKC just got murdered by Boston. And now THIS

204. cASHMERE cAVALLI aka sNOWbUNNY sAMPSON Says:

Til The Casket Drop is dope when revisted months later

everything excecpt for Showing Out, Eyes on Me and Counseling

205. baby jesus Says:

911 Says:

dont taze me bro

206. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

How screennames get striked?

WTF?

207. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin Says:

*ryan howards it up*

^^^^^6

*DEAD*

208. baby jesus Says:

aw fuck

my eyes hurt

209. 911 Says:

My word, who fucked up the churches money, you know them muthafuckas don’t pay taxes…

210. b-ease Says:

Go to Hell George.

211. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

I fucked with Counseling. It was better then that shit wit Keri.

212. landlord Says:

baby jesus Says:

November 7th, 2010 at 10:38 pm

—————–

word..

and he’s sick and tired of having to change Chilly’s wack ass plays at the line..

and Chilli is sick of him doing it..

and Harvin is sick of Chilly fucking with him..

and Favre is sick of Chilly fucking with Harvin…

and Peterson is pissed that Chilly keeps taking him out on 3rd down…

and Peterson is pissed that Moss is gone…

and the team owner is pissed that Moss is gone, and Chilly aint check with him first..

niggas is at a crossroads…

yo Chilly Chill … verizonwireless is hiring

213. d_Block_4_Life Says:

feels like I’m commenting under water

214. landlord Says:

wtf???

215. Albert Findsdimes Says:

Nah’s time didn’t account for Daylight Savings time.

216. jamie. j Says:
  217. Jeezy The Snowman Says:

haha

218. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin Says:

*test*

ayo its so many haters in the city on they high horse TANTO!!

run up on you shoot you off ya high horse PRONTO!!

*test*

219. baby jesus Says:

word, eskay not turnin his clock back got the matrix all fucked up

220. Jeezy The Snowman Says:

i got money nigga

221. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football Champ Says:

Can we got a new post? Or just go one back?

222. Jeezy The Snowman Says:

can’t ban the snowman

223. 911 Says:

So in christianity a deity impregnates a human, who births a human god..? Who then dies, resurrects and then peaces out again, but believing the same shit with other religions isn’t up for discussion… Strike?

*says crazy shit just cause*

224. Jeezy The Snowman Says:

turn back the clock nigga

225. baby jesus Says:

so is this what Y2K was supposed to be like?

226. cASHMERE cAVALLI aka sNOWbUNNY sAMPSON Says:

November 7th, 2010 at 10:45 pm

Go to Hell George.

forreal

230. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

D Block close the strike out tag……this like the second time u forgot this week
    ================================================
    I knew he was the culprit, but that’s my dude so I ain’t wanna say shit lol.

231. Jeezy The Snowman Says:

Mr. Snowman aka Mr. 17.5

you niggas know the name…

and what im charging…

you know this not a game….

232. d_Block_4_Life Says:

I tried closing the strike tag to no avail. fml

233. Albert Findsdimes Says:
  234. landlord Says:

dblock + narcotics = html fail

235. Jeezy The Snowman Says:
  236. d_Block_4_Life Says:

237. 911 Says:

Good lawd the cowboys suck giraffe ass.

238. Albert Findsdimes Says:

damn

244. fuck boy music Says:

Strike out word to Tim Lincecum

245. baby jesus Says:

d_Block_4_Life Says:
    November 7th, 2010 at 10:50 pm

WTF? this nigga typing in heiroglyphics

246. d_Block_4_Life Says:

251. landlord Says:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

252. Ghost Writer Says:

^ the pyramid

253. d_Block_4_Life Says:

NEW post!!!

*back spins on sewer cap*

254. Jeezy The Snowman Says:

fuck boy music you doing it big

twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1215156772147200