Timbaland ft. Lil Wayne – Talk That (Lost Verse)

Tim leaked the lost verse of this Shock Value II leftover that originally featured Missy Elliott & T-Pain.

Timbaland feat. Lil Wayne – Talk That Shit (Lost Verse) | Mediafire

[audio:http://174.127.68.156/d/pgg5ikew5lzhkzhbf3mqyvl4ukhcichyvp62metzau/1.mp3]

Spotted @ UHTN

48 Responses to “Timbaland ft. Lil Wayne – Talk That (Lost Verse)”

1. rex hussla Says:

Timbo Tuesdays has a much better ring to it than Timbo Thursdays…it’s all good Tim just address that check to Mr. Rex Hussla

2. 007 Says:

Timbo stop tryna steal my swag B

3. 007 Says:

Timbo stop tryna steal my swag B

007>>>>>Timbaland007

4. rex hussla Says:

Titty Tuesdays > Taco Tuesdays > Timbo Thursdays

5. pawz Says:

dipset decembers.

6. JihaD Says:

“So after Elliot asking me for the hundredth time, ” Yo old nigga, go get me some coffee,” I decided I couldn’t stay on as an intern for XXL; I mean, I had to support my twinkie habit… So I into business for myself. I came upon wordpress.com, which is great because I don’t write too well, but it allowed me to copy and paste other people’s posts and links, which was great, because it made me feel important.”

-Exerts from Downloaded:The History of Nahright”, Ashmi Rawlins

7. b-ease Says:

and the Figgas RAN the rap shit in Philly at the time.

I visited my cousin in Philly the summer they were popping. Every car was blasting that tape. And rightfully so, cause that shit was fishscale. Gillie fathered alot of niggas styles, quiet as kept.

8. Harlem World Says:

just when hip hop was getting good again….

9. b-ease Says:

Can’t front, I fucked with ALOT of tracks on Puff’s Forever. The tough guy talk is awkward, and the sequencing flow is off, but individually, a good percentage of those songs go.

10. JihaD Says:

“Unfortunately, the site wasn’t making me very much money, cuz lets face it– I can’t write and I wasn’t posting anything interesting. Thankfully, people were posting in the comment section, but they were rarely on-topic, which kept fucking me up when asking the labels for money, because lets face it– them niggas hated everybody. I eventually decided, “Fuck it, let them niggas do them, I’ll just charge for the amount of comments niggas get!” Great fucking idea– one month later, i was FINALLY able to go grocery shopping and cop some potted meat and Jack Mac instead of Ramen, white rice, and eggs, which I had been living off of for the last 3 months”

-Exerts from Downloaded:The History of Nahright,Ashmi Rawlins

11. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Is This The End ft. Twista & Ginuwine >>>>>>

12. JihaD Says:

b-ease Says:
    November 4th, 2010 at 8:20 pm
    and the Figgas RAN the rap shit in Philly at the time.

They not hearing you, though Ease.

13. 007 Says:

#StopPlayinJihad

Goodness!

14. JihaD Says:

“The payola plan was working. I was able to afford the 100$ hookers on Canal instead of paying the crackhead bitties 50$ to sleep with me. I could stop shopping at the Goodwill for clothes and at least grab a white Tee from the Bodega. Them niggas in Yonkers finally left me alone after paying them off. Still though, I wasn’t really making any major bread. Thankfully, this new cracker named Asher Roth was making some noise, and Steve Rifkin gave me my first exclusive artist to promote, which included a nice weekly check… I just needed to save enough to move out before they shot up my boarding house again.”

-Exerts from “Downloaded: The History of Nahright”, Ashmi Rawlins

15. bkallday Says:

Timbaland fell ooooooooofffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.

# b-ease Says:
    November 4th, 2010 at 8:18 pm

and the Figgas RAN the rap shit in Philly at the time.

I visited my cousin in Philly the summer they were popping. Every car was blasting that tape. Gillie fathered alot of niggas styles, quiet as kept.

^ (c) Dwayne Carter

How is Daniel-san gonna disrespect Mr. Miyagi?

17. 007 Says:

Why dat shit sound like a real book tho

And #dead @ Rey is you lurkin w those Lil Wayne lyrics from earlier fuckin hilarious

18. &What?! Says:

I thought Weezy said he was gonna stay sober when he got out?

19. 007 Says:

Marques Houston gets restraining order against Raz-B dammmmmmm this story gettin uglier and uglier.

Fuck Boy Music….literally!

20. els Says:

Derrick Rose’s dunk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

holy shit

21. abortatron Says:

what up nah

*daps amp, shellz, b-ease, billz, dub, harlem etc*

check your e-mail shellz

22. Harlem World Says:

does anyone remember that eskay x nokia plug?

“im no longer tethered to my desk”
    ” 10 inches of cable”

23. &What?! Says:

Rapper stay stealing Kanye’s swag.

GOOD Friday and the song artwork has been jacked by all.

24. JihaD Says:

“Got into my first E-fight today. This cracker Asher called them nappy headed hoes at Rutgers “nappy headed hoes,” but Steve told me if I stopped posting his shit, I had to send the money back… Fuck that, I been eating a Box of Oatmeal Pies a day, who I look like going back to Mrs. Fields Cookies once a week? Plus, I just “hired” this little Canadian fuck who used to post in the comment section. He pussy, though, so I just make him feel important by getting e-mails and doing all the work around here. Anyway, I had it all figured out– I would be a voice of reason and keep other blogger from banning Asher… I mean, I was the Godfather of this blog shit, right? I figured I held some weight in the industry. Well, Byron (Bol, that fat fuck from St. Louis) Crawford caught on. How the fuck he knew I was getting a check, I dunno; Couldn’t let him fuck the gravy train up, though. So I went on the offensive– Started calling him names on twitter and asking him to fight me, even though I haven’t actually performed physical exercise since the Reagan administration…”

-Exerts from “Downloaded: The History of Nahright”, Ashmi Rawlins

25. 007 Says:

Daps Aborta-Song what it do homie

26. &What?! Says:

Couldn’t let him fuck the gravy train up, though

Gem

27. 007 Says:

Bout to hit da chinese for chicken wingxfried rice

28. Harlem World Says:

smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2009/12/video-eskay-x-nokia-3g-booklet

29. hl Says:

Eskay did a nokia commercial? That’s pretty impressive.

30. JihaD Says:

“Well, Byron didn’t take the bait.. that nigga actually smart, and I didn’t have anything to say after “I’ll Spit in Ya Mouth”… Nigga basically called me a fraud– he was right, but fuck that nigga! I know I can’t write good; I know I don’t do shit but copy-and-paste shit; I know I don’t actually have a high school degree (or any type of degree, really), but I used to cop dutchies for the niggas who hustled around my way, AND they let me roll their blunts– I get MAD love in the streets, yo. Fuck is this nigga with a college degree telling me I’m wrong for taking rappers money to post their shit? I got a kid to feed, Hookers to keep happy, and I been thinking bout moving up from the Oatmeal Pies to the Zebra Cakes– them shits is amazing, B!”

-Exerts from “Downloaded: The History of Nahright”, Ashmi Rawlins

31. SeniorCivilian Says:

excerpt…

32. 007 Says:

smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2009/12/video-eskay-x-nokia-3g-booklet

^FUCKIN DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

This nigga ain spittin in NO ONES mouth!

Tought talk behind a keyboard is it.

I like your site tho homie. Just be you. Everonye aint G’z

33. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

complexvideo.com/Partners/NOKIA-BOOKLET-3G

Jihad u talking that shit and this man starring in a nokia commercial and geting paid for it……………by default u lost

34. Harlem World Says:

eskay you “speak so well”

35. JihaD Says:

“Fuck!! This nigga Amp caught me and Nathan posting under our alias last night. I mean, it wouldn’t be a big deal, but that nigga won’t let this shit go. Don’t he know I live and die off these page views? Nigga, its bout to be the winter, and I need a new Bubblegoose– I done gained too much weight from grubbing on these Coffee Donuts and Arizona’s in the purple can. Plus, wifey bitching about us not having heat in the crib– fuck is wrong with this bitch? I gotta keep the internet on, or else we fucked! Anyway, at least arguing with Amp is keeping my fucking lights on this month.”

-Exerts from Downloaded: The History of Nahright”, Ashmi Rawlins

36. Harlem World Says:

i dont believe a word eskay type after that

imma pay some lil girls to snatch that laptop from him if he try spit in my mouth (ll)

37. JihaD Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    November 4th, 2010 at 8:51 pm
    complexvideo.com/Partners/NOKIA-BOOKLET-3G

Nigga, I did a Verizon Wireless Commercial… I’m good, B.

38. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

# JihaD Says:
    November 4th, 2010 at 8:54 pm

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    November 4th, 2010 at 8:51 pm
    complexvideo.com/Partners/NOKIA-BOOKLET-3G

Nigga, I did a Verizon Wireless Commercial… I’m good, B.

Link or die

39. Harlem World Says:

lmao at that cab speeding right past eskay as he waves for it

40. JihaD Says:

@ Iceberg

youtube.com/watch?v=HHK-MzGT0XE

I was a fat nigga back then, but yea… Nationwide commercial, Print ad, everything…

41. Harlem World Says:

all in all it was a good plug..

if i knew nothing about laptops and had money to blow, id cop on the strength

42. &What?! Says:

JihaD

Do you actually play WoW?

43. abortatron Says:

shellz liotta aka “dragon killer” LMAO

44. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

JihaD Says:
    November 4th, 2010 at 8:57 pm

@ Iceberg

youtube.com/watch?v=HHK-MzGT0XE

I was a fat nigga back then
    Yea u were pretty fat

but, what were u a actor or were they advertising something of urs

45. J Says:

&What?! Says:

November 4th, 2010 at 8:40 pm
    Rapper stay stealing Kanye’s swag.

GOOD Friday and the song artwork has been jacked by all.

———

word. if i see another person come out with a weekly music series or bite that cover style again…

46. JihaD Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    November 4th, 2010 at 9:00 pm
    JihaD Says:
    November 4th, 2010 at 8:57 pm

@ Iceberg

youtube.com/watch?v=HHK-MzGT0XE

I was a fat nigga back then
    Yea u were pretty fat

but, what were u a actor or were they advertising something of urs

I was a Verizon spokesman for their high speed internet.

47. salvia_blunts Says:

JihaD Says:

November 4th, 2010 at 9:01 pm
    Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    November 4th, 2010 at 9:00 pm
    JihaD Says:
    November 4th, 2010 at 8:57 pm

@ Iceberg

youtube.com/watch?v=HHK-MzGT0XE

I was a fat nigga back then
    Yea u were pretty fat

but, what were u a actor or were they advertising something of urs

I was a Verizon spokesman for their high speed internet.

JihaD

this dude jihad is a chump, but is entertaining..like the nahright kat stacks or something.

48. Malaman Says: