Cee-Lo Green ft. Selah Sue – Please

The Lady Killer is in stores next Tuesday.

Cee-Lo Green ft. Selah Sue – Please | Usershare

76 Responses to “Cee-Lo Green ft. Selah Sue – Please”

1. Heroine Headliner Says:

Freeway Rick’s lawsuit against RAWSE dropped
    ——-
    *cries Tears of Joy*

What did I do to deserve thiiiisssss?

2. Da Says:

this shit is smooooooth

3. Carlos Voltron AKA NYJ SB45 Winners Says:

This album is actually pretty dope. Might get it next week.

4. Carlos Voltron AKA NYJ SB45 Winners Says:

But first, he had to get clearance from the “Annie” franchise to use the “Hard Knock Life” chorus in his anthem. Initially, he was turned down. So he wrote the company a letter, making up a tale about how, when he was in the seventh grade, his teacher held an essay contest. The prize: A trip to the city to see “Annie.” This was, he writes, “A lie. I wrote that . . . I felt like I understood honey’s story.” The company believed Jay-Z’s tale and cleared the rights to what became his first mega-hit.

LOL

5. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

It might be me, but someone really needs to buy the rights to coldest winter ever and allow nicki minaj to be the main character winter, trust me if they dropped that within a year, that shit would do great numbers

I go completely gay for the song “The Way You Are” by Bruno Mars. So much so, I find my self putting on my sisters panties and pillow fighting with a bunch of imaginary teenage girls at an imaginary slumber party. – London Bloke.

7. Hoskins Says:

@ HH

The GOAT RAWSE interview, deserves a place on your tumblr

youtube.com/watch?v=7IfMVJ2QkFo

Kevin tate got sonned

8. b Says:

Rey Says:
    November 4th, 2010 at 12:46 pm
    looka looka looka looka here lookie shorty got back, should i ask her for a dance, hold on, there’s too many in the wolf pack…

^^wow this kizza quoting wyclef, hilarious

9. eASTERN_dIGITAL aKA nAHRIGHT'S fANTASY fOOTBALL cHAMP Says:

The GOAT RAWSE interview, deserves a place on your tumblr

youtube.com/watch?v=7IfMVJ2QkFo

Kevin tate got sonned

lmao..I’m just watchin it. Pure gold.

^ I happen to agree, typically that is the order of how hood boogers become a-listers in hollywood. If not for that role as diamond Lisa Raye would not have become a household name. Ice Cube in Friday…etc. Hood flicks are the foundation, gotta appeal to the hood first before crossing over.

just got a text from my DVD connect Inception on Friday DVD Quality.

12. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

# eASTERN_dIGITAL aKA nAHRIGHT’S fANTASY fOOTBALL cHAMP Says:
    November 4th, 2010 at 1:19 pm

The GOAT RAWSE interview, deserves a place on your tumblr

youtube.com/watch?v=7IfMVJ2QkFo

Kevin tate got sonned

lmao..I’m just watchin it. Pure gold.

Thats why i want eskay to interview rick ross and call him cop in the interview, i would love to see that happen

13. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

# cOLD Says:
    November 4th, 2010 at 1:20 pm

She could play that role with no problem and kill it and add a couple other hip hop acts and some real actors, that movie would do crazy numbers

I know jada pinkett bought the rights to the movie, but i think she sold them back to sister souljah

14. cASHMERE cAVALLI aka sNOWbUNNY sAMPSON Says:

just got a text from my DVD connect Inception on Friday DVD Quality.
    =========================
    it leaked last weekend

check mediafiremoviez dot com

15. JihaD Says:

Ashley would spit in his mouth… I mean, thats what he keeps threatening to do from the safety of his keyboard…

JihaD

it leaked last weekend

check mediafiremoviez dot com

^ I see I said, I dont have the patience to download shit, I’d rather come up off’a 5 bucks and keep it pushing.

and add a couple other hip hop acts

^ nosign, movie take the shape of a shit sandwich

18. Heroine Headliner Says:

@ HH

The GOAT RAWSE interview, deserves a place on your tumblr
    youtube.com/watch?v=7IfMVJ2QkFo
    ——
    They don’t hear me dough…..

edit, movie would…

20. d_Block_4_Life Says:

Roffle

21. Heroine Headliner Says:

Peons get peed on…..

Life is a hustle homie…..

Hatas get dey heads handed too ’em…..

We don’t give a fuck…..

We Untouchable…..

Fuck yo customary constraints…..

Run wid us…..or run from us…..

RAWSE

22. 007 Says:

Dam this shit is actually aight! Think ill be coppin this

Switch it up a lil bit

23. Nah'sOnlyWhiteboy Says:

” I just made Kevin Tate a more legendary interviewer, so he know he gotta be true when fuckn with the true”

hahaha

24. Heroine Headliner Says:

Somebody gotta do it…..

25. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

# cOLD Says:
    November 4th, 2010 at 1:31 pm

and add a couple other hip hop acts

^ nosign, movie take the shape of a shit sandwich

Not in major roles, but small pass by roles (Use there name to bring in the audience) but all the main roles midnight, her dad, her mom and sister souljah played by real actors

speaking off Lisa Raye, I’d treat the puss, like its a hors d’oeuvre

27. S.I.C.K.VET Says:

@Ice

Have you ever read “pimp”by your namesake?Baby is re-releasing it with that new book deal Cash Money just got poppin.

^ I see I said, like cameo’s

29. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

# S.I.C.K.VET Says:
    November 4th, 2010 at 1:40 pm

@Ice

Yes, thats where my name comes from..

Shout out to Robert Beck and the real pimp sweet jones

30. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

# cOLD Says:
    November 4th, 2010 at 1:41 pm

^ I see I said, like cameo’s

Right u know some blck folk just like to see big names and thats how u suck them in (No Morehouse), but i always wondered why that movie was never done, that coldest winter is action packed….i know there are tons of people that can identify with that..

31. cASHMERE cAVALLI aka sNOWbUNNY sAMPSON Says:

The GOAT RAWSE interview, deserves a place on your tumblr
    ====================
    thats why i got on a quarter million dollar piece on becuz i use to eat mayonnaise sandwiches when i came up (nh)

TRILLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAA

32. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

That dude that was interviewing got scurred, u can tell at the end. That nigga wasnt ready for ross to get ghetto and brolic on him. By the end that niggas was shaking his head up and down and agreeing with everything ross said like he was in an interview for a job.

33. 007 Says:

“And we’ont fuck around wit dem fuck around niggas
    dats why da baddest bitches be tryna get down wit us”

#SpittaGems

34. Carlos Voltron AKA NYJ SB45 Winners Says:

Ross’ delusions leaving niggas shook.

35. Travelin' Man Says:

gotta appeal to the hood first before crossing over.

^ yurp

^ seen on hood tale seen em all. It’s so predictable propbably why it never made its way to the big screen.

37. Carlos Voltron AKA NYJ SB45 Winners Says:

“It’s the 25th anniversary of Thriller, and I’m dropping Trilla”

DEAD

38. b Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ed_zB94mvk8

^^’the whole prison cried when my nigga mike died ” lol

39. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

# cOLD Says:
    November 4th, 2010 at 2:01 pm

^6^

I dont think that story has ever been told, from that angle, from a young blck girls perspective

40. 007 Says:

That Ross interview-CLASSIC

41. Travelin' Man Says:

GOAT Hood Movie

Boyz N Da Hood

GOAT Hood Scary Movie

Tales From Da Hood

42. mcb Says:

cOLD Says:

November 4th, 2010 at 2:01 pm

ive never seen the coldest winter, am i losing like crazy?

43. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Juice

45. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

mcb Says:
    November 4th, 2010 at 2:07 pm

cOLD Says:

November 4th, 2010 at 2:01 pm

^ seen on hood tale seen em all. It’s so predictable propby

^^^^^ably why it never made its way to the big screen.

ive never seen the coldest winter, am i losing like crazy

We are saying that it should be made and by the way midnight is a great book also, it really digs in how fucked up ghetto black niggas are

46. mcb Says:

and Clockers is good too

47. Nah'sOnlyWhiteboy Says:

Don’t Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

48. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

I always feel dame dash did a bad job on paid in full, we got no new info and new real info on how they were able to really sale that amount of dope and the details of the operation

49. Troyvul Says:

Don’t Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood
    Is GOAT

50. S.I.C.K.VET Says:

Heroine Headliner Says:

November 4th, 2010 at 12:32 pm
    Kev…..

No one finna read dat bull shit…..

No name rappa + fecal matter rhymes = me no read
    *dead*@ “me no read”

51. mcb Says:

@iceberg

word thanks. im actually focused on work, fucking up my NR reading…

52. mcb Says:

Troyvul Says:

November 4th, 2010 at 2:13 pm
    Don’t Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood
    Is GOAT

crazy hilarious

one of the first dvds i had hahaa

53. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Funny is funny

56. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

# Troyvul Says:
    November 4th, 2010 at 2:13 pm

Don’t Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood
    Is GOAT

Since a different world blacks have never really liked the Wayans family

57. big_seth Says:

GOAT hood movie… Paper Soldiers.

Beans character = real life.

58. mcb Says:

i used to watch that wayans bros show too

59. 007 Says:

Do niggas remember “Strapped” Fredro n Bokeem Woodbine classic to me

60. Harlem World Says:

smh @ george bush saying the Kanye west moment was his worst moment

and not plunging america into economic debt..or killing 1000’s of iraqi’s over oil.. stupid fuck

61. Harlem World Says:

economy into debt > economic debt

62. big_seth Says:

The Wayans family alright with me, but I’m mixed. LOL.

I Liked some of their movies and the their TV shows have been good.

My Wife & Kids, Wayans Bros., In Living Color

63. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

# big_seth Says:
    November 4th, 2010 at 2:17 pm

GOAT hood movie… Paper Soldiers.

Beans character = real life.

Kevin Hart stole that movie

and

People hate on Soul Plane but that is a fucking classic

64. 007 Says:

Krazzii: 16-Year-Old Lil Freak Sexed Over 200 Guys & Already Has Caught 5 STDS! + Another Young Prostitute Says She Was Making 5 Stacks A Night Sleeping WIth Men

^WELL DAYUMM-Gucci

65. Charles Oakley Says:

smh @ george bush saying the Kanye west moment was his worst moment

and not plunging america into economic debt..or killing 1000′s of iraqi’s over oil.. STUPID FUCK
    Or what about the reason for Kanye’s rant in the first place, the late response to Katrina. But case BEEN closed regarding GWB’s IQ.

66. big_seth Says:

Fun Fact,

Beans Character in Paper soldiers was based on him & a friend of his… named JihaD

67. Nah'sOnlyWhiteboy Says:

big_seth Says:
    November 4th, 2010 at 2:17 pm
    GOAT hood movie… Paper Soldiers.

Beans character = real life.

^^^^^^

Memph Bleek, Stacey Dash and Kevin hart haha I forgot about that movie

68. Charles Oakley Says:

This Can’t Be Life

69. JihaD Says:

Nah’sOnlyWhiteboy Says:
    November 4th, 2010 at 2:11 pm
    Don’t Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

A Kizza would pick this movie out… FOH

GOAT Hood Movie= I’m Bout It… Niggas had real crackheads, addicts, everything. That shit probably cost about 35$ to film.

JihaD

70. big_seth Says:

Soul Plane is what it is.

Its not the first or last super offensive movie about black folks.

plus we got a great Snoop GIF out of it

best.complex.com/lists/Hip-Hops-50-Greatest-Animated-GIFs/snoop-dogg-bounce

71. Troyvul Says:

I liked New Jersey Drive

72. big_seth Says:

JihaD Says:
    November 4th, 2010 at 2:22 pm
    Nah’sOnlyWhiteboy Says:
    November 4th, 2010 at 2:11 pm
    Don’t Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

A Kizza would pick this movie out… FOH

JihaD

That one is def a great one.

Whiteboys REALLY don’t know about all the real hood movies.

That was basically all I watched in High School. Hood comedies and Hood action/whatever you wanna call it.

73. 007 Says:

Why did I really cycle thru all 100 best of lil wayne songs….#lame

Had some good shit on there tho cant front

74. big_seth Says:

Silk The Shocker = GOAT hood movie actor.

LMAO

75. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

big_seth Says:
    November 4th, 2010 at 2:23 pm

Soul Plane is what it is.

Its not the first or last super offensive movie about black folks.nt

I dont look at black movies like this and im black

No one says superbad is offensive to white people…

I think soulplane is a great stupid funny movie, thats in, nuthing more nuthing less

Shit, look how white trash them crackas is on jackass and i dont see white people saying they make us look bad

76. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says: