Video: Too $hort Interview w/ PyramidWest

Shorty The Pimp talks about longevity, the growth of Hip-Hop, admits that his retirement was a publicity stunt, old man rap (this man is 44!), an album him and E-40 plan on doing together and a digital only project he wants to drop soon. Also includes a bunch of performance footage.

31 Responses to “Video: Too $hort Interview w/ PyramidWest”

1. Max Beezy aka Beezavelli Says:

London post that pic of wifey in the boy shorts again.

2. mcb Says:

mcb Says:

October 29th, 2010 at 11:13 am
    just paid ym line of credit./overdraft, and filled it back up

its been empty for liek 3 years….

the relief im feeling, is unbelievable.

3. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

chillin man. Cant comment from the gig anymore.. Just doesnt work. I press submit and the comment doesnt go through, so Im stuck in forever lurk

4. CiCi The Intern Says:

Beezy

*salutes the OG*

5. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

MCB… congrats on your new $.

Dont be a fool though.. use it wisely. Save some so you can eventually be a OWNER of things… not a borrower

6. London Bloke Says:

KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

October 29th, 2010 at 11:15 am

Email Dre. He saved me (ntpf)

7. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

just paid ym line of credit./overdraft, and filled it back up

ym = young money?

8. Hopp Says:

” I had OB4CL2 in my recycle bin the day before it dropped. ”

Then I can’t help u.

9. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

London post that pic of wifey in the boy shorts again.

co-sign

10. JihaD Says:

Wow… Lupe Fiasco fail

Hump Day Music Group is a production/songwriting team working directly with Atlantic Records on music for Lupe Fiasco’s upcoming album “LASERS”. We are looking for songs/ideas/hooks, etc. Anything hot – send it. But needs to be melodic, 8-bar hook and should be on the same level as his song “SUPERSTAR”.

Email us your ideas & contact info to: traxforlupe @ humpdaymusic.com

atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/muc/2031779510.html

JihaD

11. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

ym=yashiva mortgage

12. Jersey*made*me Says:

cOLD I never even heard the joint dawg,I tried Surgical Gloves on the strength of the dickriding around here. I lost.

13. Troyvul Says:

just paid ym line of credit./overdraft, and filled it back up

ym = young money?
    lmao, Baby got him on the backend ytpf

KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

October 29th, 2010 at 11:16 am
    MCB… congrats on your new $.

^ what side business ventures you got poppin?

15. Jersey*made*me Says:

New Nas: Halftime(off the Zebra Head soundtrack)

Posted by eskay on Friday, October 29th, 2010 at 11:10 am

SMH

16. Hopp Says:

Y’all keep it peaceful.

It’s friday.

* vanishes *

Jersey*made*me Says:

October 29th, 2010 at 11:18 am

^ surgical Gloves, was just that; prep from incision and removal of vital organs

18. Max Beezy aka Beezavelli Says:

yeah, how McB come into some loot?

Rich jewish grandmother croak?

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS !!

19. mcb Says:

KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

October 29th, 2010 at 11:16 am
    MCB… congrats on your new $.

YUPPPPPP
    i know ill proba spend a little of it, but for real
    fuck student loans
    fuck debt ruining my credit.
    and fuck not having a savings account.

even if i spend all of the refund on fixing my finances, it may be depressing, but it’ll be so much better.

also
    *dead* at yeshiva mortgage

20. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

# cOLD Says:
    October 29th, 2010 at 11:18 am

KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

October 29th, 2010 at 11:16 am
    MCB… congrats on your new $.

^ what side business ventures you got poppin?

still doing the gov engineering gig.. and a job here and there landscaping.. Ive been trying to focus on the job search to replace my fulltime though in lieu of some of my other side hustles as of late

21. mcb Says:

Max Beezy aka Beezavelli Says:

October 29th, 2010 at 11:20 am
    yeah, how McB come into some loot?

Rich jewish grandmother croak?

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS !!
    hgahahahahaa

nah tax refund finally came back, i mean i withheld the money/went to school/etc… so its not like “free” money, but its a nice suprise.

just makes paying rent ok this month, and like i said, even if it all goes to debt/savings, its a good thing.

just not worrying about rent check not going through, etc… is worth it.
    sorry to “gloat” im just fucking ecstatic (no Mos Def) right now. ima chill though, cuz to talk more on it, well its just moronic

22. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

just pouring a foundation to build upon

23. kevfrescura de talco Says:

sup nahkis

what the lick read? any ether pourings today?

24. London Bloke Says:

KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

and there landscaping..

AKA triming the neighbours hedges for $5 and homemade ice tea

^ I see I said, keep going!

Just to make a good living today a man needs a side hustle. Well unless you’re Beezy and make 6 figures.

26. GMLLZ Says:

gangsta strut, kingpin posture,
    shrimp and lobster, dippin wit live ridin shotgun,
    Up in the dotson, lettin off a hot one,
    Got one, caught slippin, like Pippen,
    Pull ya socks up, watch us,
    Wrist all rocked up, glock tucked,

just pouring a foundation to build upon

^ so you just gonna drop gems today huh?

28. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

I was actually invited to come up to Boston this weekend for that Clemson\BC game…. However due to Clemsons recent tendency to be not good at football I decided that wasnt in my best interests

29. London Bloke Says:

yo eskay i heard some guy from Degrassi raps? Any truth?

30. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

# cOLD Says:
    October 29th, 2010 at 11:24 am

just pouring a foundation to build upon

^ so you just gonna drop gems today huh?

I had good fortune when I was a teen and had a great job which allowed me to make a hefty amount of money.. Nothing crazy, but I would make like 10-12 grand in the summers as a youngin. I spent the FUCK out of that money..

Bought the boy racer whip and put in a turbo and the crazy subwoofers and bought shitloads of weed to *sell* but would just smoke the whole shit.. Pretty much didnt understand what I was working with.. I should still have like 20k of that left now, I would have owned a house already. Instead Im still workin on that downpayment now.

Financial lessons can never be learned early enough

31. KzA Says: