Cam’ron – HUD6

Cam pays tribute to his lifelong friend Huddy “Huddy 6” Combs, who passed away after an accident on the George Washington Bridge two weeks ago.

Cam’ron – HUD6 | Mediafire

Cam’ron HUD6

Props to Miss Info, who’s got some background on Huddy if you’re unfamiliar.

59 Responses to “Cam’ron – HUD6”

1. d_Block_4_Life Says:

Another Kanye tracked leaked called Hell of a Life and it’s not dope at all.

So if the purported tracklist is real, I’ve heard 9 out of the 12 tracks, and of those 9, i only fuck with DIAND, Monster, So Appalled and Power. See Me Now isn’t wack, but it isn’t exactly enthralling either. Lost In The World, Hell of A Life and All The Lights are really, really sub-par songs, borderline wack. If Runaways beat wasn’t so dope, I’d call it wack too.

I don’t know about you guys, but this isn’t how i remember Kanye projects being. I mean, the level of quality just isn’t there if that tracklist is indeed real. I’m disappointed…i mean, what are the chances of those remaining 3 cuts being DOPE? Judging by what i have heard, not very good.

2. d_Block_4_Life Says:

Its a damn shame that AI would rather play in Turkey, rather than adjust his attitude and play in the league…
    I think it’s a monetary thing above everything else. He’s in dire straights and teams really didn’t inquire about him in the off season, let alone offer him 4 mill over 2 years.

3. Hoskins Says:

R.I.P Gregory Isaacs

4. Troyvul Says:

Un Kasa Salute >

5. DC (District of Chase) Says:

R.I.P. to my libido. See you at the cross roads

6. mcb Says:

DC (District of Chase) Says:

October 25th, 2010 at 11:14 am
    R.I.P. to my libido. See you at the cross roads

?

7. rEY Says:

@ D_Block– This album is gonna be all about opinions. I think the quality is there in spades, not just on some stan shit, but actual music and lyrics (no hugh grant rom-com). I think the Late Registration crowd is gonna love this, the College Dropout crowd is gonna hate this, and the Graduation crowd is gonna skip this.

There’s no such thing as an 808s crowd, because the people that bought that were either stans (*raises hand*) or missed out on the Graduation hype and just wanted to be down.

8. mcb Says:

and my ears are still wounded from the speakers…

kinda annoying, i just wanna hear normally again

9. d_Block_4_Life Says:

Oh and this freestyle >

Killa >

10. London Bloke Says:

DC (District of Chase) Says:

October 25th, 2010 at 11:14 am
    R.I.P. to my libido.

*does pressups on the motorway*

11. d_Block_4_Life Says:

But the hook is shaky tho.. lol

12. London Bloke Says:

Killa!

13. Els Says:

Dark Fantasy >>>>>
    All of the Lights beat>>>>>

14. d_Block_4_Life Says:

BUT, knowing Kanye, he will add and tweak the songs that already out. So I’ll reserve my final judgment of the LP when it drops.

15. Hoskins Says:

Wiley Roaming freestyle >>> that song V.I was stanning about

16. d_Block_4_Life Says:

I wonder how Malice feels right now. lol

17. rEY Says:

*tries to smoke it*

25. d_Block_4_Life Says:

*comments in CVC trigrams*

Mid pid roc lac raf coj rokix

26. Travelin' Man Says:

*daps the midday crizzew*

*prays for mcb’s foxy brown ears (nomarqueshouston)*

27. tumbleweeds Says:

mcb Says:

October 25th, 2010 at 11:35 am
    *tumbleweed rolls by*
    *tries to smoke it*

ayo

28. rob22 Says:

AI just loves the game of bball too much.. kinda like jerry rices love for football, dude was the greatest receiver of all time but still played the game when he wasnt even startin..

29. d_Block_4_Life Says:

hobic namof

30. Travelin' Man Says:

*comments in CVC trigrams*

Mid pid roc lac raf coj rokix

^ LOL when I was a little bad ass, CVC and Walgreens were the choice spots for pilfering candy and toys there was nobody ever around them joints except at the cash register

31. Travelin' Man Says:

^ word and besides that’s all he knows

32. d_Block_4_Life Says:

Street Hop >

still

33. d_Block_4_Life Says:

CVC and Walgreens were the
    CVS?

34. d_Block_4_Life Says:

comments to see comments ..

35. netherlands Says:

Kanye is pushing music forward. He’s not a conventional artist. He’s not going to keep making the same record 10 years in a row like some artist for the sake of arbitrary “real hip-hop”.

36. S.I.C.K.VET Says:

*daps the dutchman*

37. d_Block_4_Life Says:

Since i brought Kanye and his impedning LP up, I’ll assume this was aimed in my direction. I don’t want Kanye to make the same record at all, but i do expect for the quality of his records to be high and the majority of what I’ve heard, has not been.

38. Troyvul Says:

tumbleweeds Says:

October 25th, 2010 at 11:36 am
    mcb Says:

October 25th, 2010 at 11:35 am
    *tumbleweed rolls by*
    *tries to smoke it*
    ayo
    ha.

39. Troyvul Says:

really we gotta comment to see comments again, wtf, i thought this shit was fixed.

40. 456 Says:

When I heard Power I thought it didn’t bode well for Kanye’s album. Now that I seen the movie it’s clear this cat is waaaay overindulged. So Appalled Love, Love, Love and Monster had me holding out hope. But nah, most of this is Kanye doin too much.

That chick in the film was the worst acting I’ve ever seen in my life. Hype clearly ghost-directed.

41. 456 Says:

^he is hoping you think this. but wack is wack.

42. d_Block_4_Life Says:

RIP to the infinitesimal buzz Jeezy had.

43. Troyvul Says:

s

44. bEEZY Says:

Duane Reade >

45. d_Block_4_Life Says:

Add DIAND and Word. But if that tracklist is false, i still have hope.

46. 456 Says:

fuck that this Godhop

47. 456 Says:

RIP to the infinitesimal buzz Jeezy had.

^him leaving the ross diss basically unanswered was the deathknell

48. Troyvul Says:

d_Block_4_Life Says:

October 25th, 2010 at 11:55 am
    RIP to the infinitesimal buzz Jeezy had.
    I think its good sombody from his camp told him to fall back and chill out and make some good music. From his latest tape i really only liked Amen. I think he has one more good album left in him. But if he is serious about selling units, he needs to hit the social networks get a buzz online, interact with some fans, cause right now. Zero Buzz will equate to Zero Sales

49. d_Block_4_Life Says:

*crip walks in Pet Land by the gravel packs*

50. AlbertFindsdimes Says:

_________
    Rey’s on point. LR is Ye’s undisputed classic and I think all the Good Ass Job(the title he should have stuck with) leaks have replay value aside from Monster.

51. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Chicharito > Rooney

52. 456 Says:

^i fucks with LR and this shit is no LR. not even close so far….

53. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Good Ass Job was an ill title, plus it would’ve been only 6 years since college dropout so it’d still fit in with the academic theme

54. bEEZY Says:

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    October 25th, 2010 at 12:00 pm

Chicharito > Rooney

^and it ain’t even close

55. Troyvul Says:

56. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

57. d_Block_4_Life Says:

58. Nah Right » Video: Vado says he’s Kobe, Cam is Jordan Says:

[…] Previously: Cam’ron – HUD6 […]

59. James Says:

Cam doesnt hold a candle up to what Kanye is doing rite now!!!

Camron was great during the children of the corn era! Now he just sucks!
    Good Luck Dipset ur gonna need it!

O and dont piss Jay off again, you just might be black balled all over again!!