Video: Inside Just Blaze’s StadiumRed Studio

Mikey Fresh gets the tour of Just’s new digs. They talk about his tour with Alchemist, working on Wayne and Em’s “No Love”, the closing of Fat Beats and more.

46 Responses to “Video: Inside Just Blaze’s StadiumRed Studio”

1. Hopp Says:

* doesn’t watch *

How many videos wit’ Just Blaze talking about No Love did Nah post already ?

2. Kufi smacks Says:

Hope he got paid up front for that Wayne Track.

3. JihaD Says:

Hopp Says:
    October 8th, 2010 at 6:41 pm
    ” Yea, so did one with 50tyson, Jimmy Valentime, and Eli Porter… ”

And did you see me posting that one ?

C’mon, fam.

Hopp, it was a joke. My point was that until the song drops, those weird ass red name pics are easy as fuck to make, hence the Eli Porter/50Tyson/Jimm V one.

@Seth- Fuck that, why is it ok for AShley and Nae Nae to do what they please? As purveyors, I have a right to question practices and ethics. Casket makes a valid point– he’s not asking for anything different that Donnis or Fred the Godson, but he gets no respect or response why? Because he comments in the C-section? Thats Basura, and you know it,.

@trouble- did you listen to the two joints I sent you last night?

JihaD

4. bIG_SETH Says:

Yes, you are def allowed to disagree and all that, but not dropping something that you are working on due to Nahright???

That’s counter productive. If the c-section is asking about it you are already gaining interest. Why act like they owe you shit when you can get it yourself.

at the end of the day Casket should drop his tape regardless.

5. why? Says:

How many videos wit’ Just Blaze talking about No Love did Nah post already ?

Why do you care? Someone else does care and plus you on his site and dude can post what he wants.

*Exits for the weekend*

6. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

========================================
    He does know it, but he’ll try to twist it to justify Eskay & Nation being bitch like.

7. tROUBLEsHOOTER1900 Says:

@trouble- did you listen to the two joints I sent you last night?

JihaD

^No, I was too tipsy and was trying to read while looking at double letters, lol. I’ll do it right now.

8. JihaD Says:

Anybody here got some simple photoshop experience? This guy I did a song with wants to release it as his single, but I don’t want to put it out without at least some generic artwork. I just want to combine two pictures and then add the name of the song.

JihaD

9. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

How many videos wit’ Just Blaze talking about No Love did Nah post already ?

=========================
    Why? You Mad?

10. bIG_SETH Says:

JihaD Says:
    October 8th, 2010 at 6:50 pm

JihaD

you already know

11. SeniorCivilian aka Eskay #100 Says:

Hey yo
    Shouts out to AMP, the only real nigga on nahright
    (Like literally real, all you other hoes is computer simulations)
    Cosign AMP

12. bIG_SETH Says:

I’m not justifying shit, but I would never let Nate or eskay stop my shine.

13. tROUBLEsHOOTER1900 Says:

My photoshop game is <<<<<<<

14. Vincent Van Dro Says:

Amp if a site was taking money from majors for posts but still posting underground shit they liked, would that be a problem?

Better yet, if you could help your own family with funds from a billion dollar company, would you turn it down?

Sheeeit I’d be pay for play all day.

15. Hopp Says:

” Hopp, it was a joke. ”

Oh, I kno’ that. I was tryin’ to play playing along.

I also got a point, tho, mine being that exactly since they’re easy to make, I wouldn’t post one of ’em without having some kind of source or something to back up the roster.

In this case, as Seth pointed out, that is Kanye West’s Twitpic account.

16. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

But what differentiates a no name who no one knows who gets a Nah post from someone who supports the site getting a post for his project that people are actually anticipating?

17. Abortatron Says:

Bottom line- casket not dropping shit because it’s not gonna be a nah post makes it look like

A- he only did it to try and get shine, although he claims the exact opposite
    And b- the only recognition he cares
    About is from people who are ‘on’

18. Vincent Van Dro Says:

that there’s hatin’

19. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

======================================
    Nope.

But I’d tell people the truth instead of lying like it doesn’t happen even though we all know it does.

But admitting it would prolly fuck up the money huh?

20. JihaD Says:

at the end of the day Casket should drop his tape regardless.

Its no different than any other enviornment– you want to be recognized for your work, and if you believe you work is helping others (and seriously, how is it not? Even Fuckboy Shake and Crackhead Meka do a weekly music mix to promote their shitty musical tastes) and providing light, why is he being treated differently from other artists? Because he doesn’t have a publisict? A Label deal? The money to pay for Ashleys hourly twinkie filling injection? Nae Nae’s newest bag of authentic Drake Tour Sweat? Thats bullshit. The comments alone are saying that CF mixes are dope; that should be enough. Do you honestly think me and BSG will be a post?

JihaD

21. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Do you honestly think me and BSG will be a post?
    =====================================
    Nah, you’ll get a post.

A few of the aliases seemed really interested in your project.

22. Hopp Says:

” Someone else does care and plus you on his site and dude can post what he wants. ”

Who said otherwise ? What does that got to do wit’ anything ?

You can’t possibly picked all that up for me pointing out the fact that he talkin’ the same shit about the same track was already posted.

Sounds like you care about more things than you should, actually.

23. Vincent Van Dro Says:

Do you honestly think me and BSG will be a post?

I would think so but would you post in the reverse situation? You’ve spoken some harsh shit in that direction. No shots whatsoever … I’m canadian.

24. SeniorCivilian aka Eskay #100 Says:

Why my shit in moderation? Is it too obvious I’m an eskclone? (none)

25. bIG_SETH Says:

Do you honestly think me and BSG will be a post?

JihaD

no, and not only because emotions will get in the way but also because they do seem to be anti comment section a lot of the time. But also I have confidence your tracks will be dope and you aren’t gonna let that shit stop you from makin it happen.

26. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

You’ve spoken some harsh shit in that direction. No shots whatsoever
    ============================================
    But being that he sonned Eskay so properly (and the “beef” started cause Es was talking slick) I can’t see how they can hold that against JihaD, even though I wouldn’t put anything past these niggas.

27. JihaD Says:

bIG_SETH Says:
    October 8th, 2010 at 6:52 pm

I’m not justifying shit, but I would never let Nate or eskay stop my shine.

But its not stopping his shine as much as it is limiting it. If you do the cover for an artist, and its good, and they don’t post it, wouldn’t you be pissed? Wouldn’t you ask WHY if you played by their rules?

JihaD

28. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Now all of a sudden Pig Seth has something critical to say about Nah Right?

I’m shocked…but not really.

29. Vincent Van Dro Says:

Just Blaze talks about No Love like it’s Come Clean. GTFOH.

You said yourself it started as a joke, now you’re taking it seriously? Turning hip hop into a joke is more like it.

30. bIG_SETH Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:
    October 8th, 2010 at 7:00 pm
    You’ve spoken some harsh shit in that direction. No shots whatsoever
    ============================================

of course they will hold it against him, but he shouldn’t stop rapping and releasing music cuz Nahright won’t post it. That’s stupid.

they don’t owe anyone anything, and JihaD doesn’t need them.

31. tROUBLEsHOOTER1900 Says:

In all honesty, JihaD got HELLA bars. The construction of is verses is one some college thesis shit. They have a beginning, a middle, and an end.

Homie spits crack…..

#justsaying

32. Vincent Van Dro Says:

And really, look at all the wack shit that gets posted here that never amounts to anything. Nah doesn’t really make or break artists, I’d say the c-section has more influence.

33. JihaD Says:

Vincent Van Dro Says:
    October 8th, 2010 at 6:57 pm
    Do you honestly think me and BSG will be a post?

Well, Ashley brought that on himself, talking bout fucking my moms and my wife (what kind of shit is that) then flexing like he brolic– I just called his bluff and lifted his skirt.

Nae Nae is different… I don’t have a problem with him as much as I feel like he’s a follower, coward, and unable to think for himself. I attempted to have a conversation with him and he was unable to justify or even attempt to validate his points without “Oh, Eksay always does that, who am I to change it?” Its bullshit– either be an aggregate site and post content without the commentary, or be a blog and be will willing to back up your commentary when intelligent people notice that discrepencies in your content and viewpoint.

@Seth- Check your e-mail.

JihaD

34. bIG_SETH Says:

JihaD

yea, but I’m gonna put my shit in as many other places as I can.

35. Vincent Van Dro Says:

#teampostBSGjihad

36. bIG_SETH Says:

I’m out. peace

37. bIG_SETH Says:

I’m out. peace

38. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

they don’t owe anyone anything, and JihaD doesn’t need them.
    ============================================
    It’s not about owing anyone or JihaD needing anything.

It’s about supporting those who support you.

Simple.

What would it cost Nah right to post Casket or D.C.’s mix or post JihaD & BSG’s EP?

Absolutely nothing.

And the fact they refuse to makes you question the motivation behind the site itself.

39. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

===========================================
    Spot on!

40. JihaD Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:
    October 8th, 2010 at 7:08 pm
    they don’t owe anyone anything, and JihaD doesn’t need them.
    ============================================
    It’s not about owing anyone or JihaD needing anything.

It’s about supporting those who support you.

Simple.

Absolutely nothing.

This. I mean, B-Ease dropped an excellent mixtape, and he couldn’t get a post? Thats bullshit.

JihaD

41. jamie. j Says:

Now that it’s been revealed that today’s GOOD Friday drop is a CRS track, will eskay allow it to be posted?

To be continued…

42. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

================================
    I actually DL that off BandCamp and was surprised at how good it was.

As much as B-Ease is on here and reps for Nah, you’d think they would return the favor.

43. tROUBLEsHOOTER1900 Says:

Lo and behold, I got a call from BSG today.

I’m HELLA amped (no schitzo) about this project. The beats are banging, the lyrics are something of a spotless mind. I’m happy. The stars are aligning accordingly for the project.

44. Abortatron Says:

But casket callin it ‘the nah c-section’ whatever whatever makes it appear he’s doing something for US. Like in spite of Nate and eskay.

Now he just looks like he wAs tryin to get on

45. tROUBLEsHOOTER1900 Says:

Now he just looks like he wAs tryin to get on

^Nah. I think what he’s saying is that “We support you. Support us.” That simple. You KNOW he could take that shit to another blog and be decent. I mean, the homie posts interviews to back up the shit he says.

Supporting him should be a no brainer. He’s someone who obviously puts change in their pockets for consistently coming here.

Some respect is just due man. It just is. Niggas don’t see it though.

46. Heroin Headliner Says: