Lloyd Banks Talks Kanye, Possible Nas Collabo

Lloyd Banks appeared on XXL‘s weekly interview show earlier and shed some light on the Kanye collaboration rumors. He said they were in the studio two nights ago (along with John Legend and Kid Cudi,) and that they cut 2 records: one for HFM2 and a G.O.O.D. Friday track. Kanye is both producing and rapping on the track that’s going to be on his album. He also confirms having a song with Pusha T for the album.

Related: The two might end up dropping on the same week.

After the jump, Banks says Nas might end up being one of the artists on the G.O.O.D. Friday track he’s set to appear on.

275 Responses to “Lloyd Banks Talks Kanye, Possible Nas Collabo”

1. Deen Says:

I legit hope this “Wale LEAKED Kanye’s SHIT!!” joke actually gains steams at other places and people start to buy it.

Strong possibility. Twitter is the way…

2. ThatMan Says:

# Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    September 30th, 2010 at 1:20 am

BTW, the over staning here mixed with some of the most vile personalities dwell here. Also, some of the most fucked up mentalities about women in real life post here and I make a comment about a cartoon and I’m the wierd one? lol. You niggas need to evaluate our own heads. Mine is secure.

Whatever, man.

Show me where I said anything derogatory about women. Ever.

All I said was men are the superior gender, Trouble.

*straight face*

lol

3. sir charles Says:

If I see another person designate an action with asterisks, *threatens to kill himself*. Sean Price’s bald ass head and beard for prez.

4. why? Says:

Wow, so people “steal” the tracks, sell them to another person or group, and then to another, and so on. Supposedly 5 unfinished tracks (2 already leaked) could leak at any moment. Damn that sucks, for the artist.

5. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Sir Charles, you OK b? I would give you daps and all, but when you started to talk about trannies and shit, I realized I didn’t have any hand sanitizer to do so.

*Salute*

6. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Whatever, man.

Show me where I said anything derogatory about women. Ever.

All I said was men are the superior gender, Trouble.

*straight face*

lol

^lol

7. JihaD Says:

Yo let me do some adlibs over some of that shit. It’ll be a mix of that Palenstian Khaled Khaled and Diddy

WE DA BEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTT??? WHO???????? WE?????????????? JIHAD JIHAD MAKIN MOOOOOOOVVIIEEEEEEEESSSSSS!

Seriously, if it that type of song, I would let you do it in a heartbeat. This particular song, though, is more of a __________ type song. I don’t want to give away the concept, but I am in AAP mode (look up Reed Dollaz and AAP and it’ll make sense).

I’m definitely going in to record some of my verses this weekend, and I am completing that song, so maybe I’ll send it to you and you can tell me what you think.

JihaD

8. JihaD Says:

sir charles Says:
    September 30th, 2010 at 1:32 am

*reads comment*
    *decides to post actions in asterisks*
    *Defies laws of gravity*

JihaD

9. ThatMan Says:

# sir charles Says:
    September 30th, 2010 at 1:32 am

*****reads his first sir charles post********

10. ThatMan Says:

*will never do that again*

11. why? Says:

SMH Ye said no Good Friday this week and people thinking it’s forever.

12. verses Says:

JihaD Says:
    September 30th, 2010 at 1:33 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Done. Will listen but was jokin about adlibin.

Im a fan of music. I don’t belong in no booth.

13. JihaD Says:

Oh, and apparently it is like 5 of Kanyes songs from his album that are currently floating around. Fuckboy Shake has already typed up a 10 page love letter to Kanye apologizing for posting the songs, then simulatiously defending it because “it gives promo to the artist” and “allows us to post up-and-coming artists” (seriously, what?) and its “all the hackers who are trying to make money” fault– completely ignoring the fact their VERY reason for posting the songs themselves is to drive traffic to their site and MAKE MONEY!!! Fucking hypocrites.

I still can’t wait to shit on Ashley tommorow, though. You just know his bitch ass is going to post some type of nonsense tommorow.

JihaD

14. verses Says:

Oh and fuck a Wale and a Coke Head Cudi.

Carry on.

15. JihaD Says:

ThatMan Says:
    September 30th, 2010 at 1:37 am
    *will never do that again*

*co never does that again*
    *realizes he just did that again*
    *realizes he doesn’t give a fuck about some fucking lurker naming himself after that degenerate gambler from Alabama*
    *spits in his general direction*
    *turns up this Styles P/Pharoahe Monch “My Life*
    *signs name at the end of his comment*

JihaD

16. sir charles Says:

Alright, niggas let’s congregate quickly. Ya boy is refilling his 151 and coke cup up and by coke I mean cocaina so don’t be playing that carbonated beverage with me. The only thing that will be carbonated will be your body for carbon dating. Let me predict a gay ass metaphor that will be made in the near future, back off like an invertebrate. There should be an asterisk next to my name. It’d be something like this, if you slow tards can follow.

*fucking with this may cause health problems aka instant death.

Saigon 4 life.

17. Deen Says:

Wale Twitter FTW

18. verses Says:

Saigon 4 life.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

ROFL

19. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Saigon 4 life.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

ROFL

^LOL. If this is the case, the nigga Charles died about a year ago.

*And I miss my Uncle Chaaaaaaaaaaaarles yall*

20. sir charles Says:

Verses verses my dick are like verses written on tim tebows cheeks. Saigon’s goochie hairs > your favorite rapper’s catalog.

21. sir charles Says:

goin to wack off to my gfs noods. five bucks a piece if you’re interested.

22. koa29 Says:

But yea, most of the songs have been pretty mediocre, at best.

sometimes you nahggas baffle me.

how can you say the GOOD Friday tracks have been “pretty mediocre at best” ???? There’s no pleasing you if you think that. Move on to another genre you stingy nigga

23. koa29 Says:

“goin to wack off to my gfs noods.”

pedro there’s so much wrong with that (c) Sidney

24. Jdre Says:

People give questionable subpar rappers passes and Y’all still hating on banks in 2010 smh.. Talent is talent u can’t deny that… FYI it’s crazy how some of y’all quick to scream Stan even @ em when he invented the term

25. MissInfo.tv » G.O.O.D. Friday: Kanye West feat. KiD CuDi, Pusha T, John Legend, Lloyd Banks & Ryan Leslie “Christian Dior Denim Flow” Says:

[…] Dior Denim Flow”. While Kanye mentioned three of the features earlier this week, Lloyd Banks in his sitdown with XXL confirmed one of the songs he worked on was for Ye’s weekly […]