Terrace Martin ft. U-N-I & Charlie Wilson – Special

Project drops tomorrow.

Terrace Martin ft. U-N-I & Charlie Wilson – Special (prod. Terrace Martin & Wow Jones) | Mediafire

[audio:http://usershare.net/?dlink=1zeyrkjp294t]

Previously: Devi Dev & Terrace Martin’s Here, My Dear Cover & Tracklist

59 Responses to “Terrace Martin ft. U-N-I & Charlie Wilson – Special”

1. Slumbilical Says:

I’m feeling firsty.

2. Slumbilical Says:

Nation, if you don’t come to Chicago, you have a vagina.

3. Slumbilical Says:

Oh pause btw.

4. Mr. Freeze aka Muffler Lungs Says:

STFU talking to me

*dead* lol

5. hl Says:

cOLD Says:

pioneers take risk that forge and shape the culture… Need niggas like Mos in the game.

Word up.

6. DC (District of Chase) Says:

One of the highlights of my life was at my brother’s babyshower, Kweli, John Forte, Chip and Poc-Fu were all there, after the family left and shit, my brother’s homeboy started throwing beats on and these niggas started freestyling in the back yard.

I wish i had a camcorder or just a fucking recorder for that session. ’93 was a good year

7. Slumbilical Says:

The worst thing about seeing hot broads at your neighborhood bus stop if you can’t holler at them because they live in your neighborhood. #shitmywifewouldkillmeover

8. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

“The time has come! Boys talk the talk, but men walk the walk. Nick has laid down the challenge to meet Eminem in the ring,” reads a post on Cannon’s official site. “Nick and the rest of the crew on Rollin’ With Nick Cannon think it’s time for the feud to be over once and for all. And to draw Slim Shady out of hiding, Nick has decided to do it all for charity.” Cannon has even set up a Facebook page to hype the unlikely event.
    Em looks soft if he turns down the fight especially since its for charity

even Kim Kardashian fought someone for charity

9. Charles Oakley Says:

Either you a soldier from the start, or an actor with a record deal trying to play a part

Shits deep, how deep? Deeper than Atlantis, home of the scandalous, big bad Los Angeles.

#XZIBITgems
    usershare.net/qbtamekcx2sf

At the Speed of Life >>>>>>>

Xzibit – Paparazzi > Freddie gibbs – World So Cold

Freddie kind of went off though.

10. Mr. Freeze aka Muffler Lungs Says:

charlie Wilson sound dumb azz hell right now

no shots

11. Mr. Freeze aka Muffler Lungs Says:

charlie Wilson sound dumb az hell right now

no shots

*fixed

12. dos equis Says:

Gibbs sound like Yung Buck without all the drugs in his throat

Gibbs has no quotables…just a bunch of ghetto inflicted words rolled into songs..he is not garbage he’s just a NRV (No Replay Value) rapper.

13. hl Says:

^He might be on to something.

14. Jersey*made*me Says:

*daps Oakley for the Talib mp3*

15. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

lol @ NRV adds to personal lexicon

16. Mr. Freeze aka Muffler Lungs Says:

NRV (No Replay Value) rapper.

*steals*

17. Slumbilical Says:

Eminem is the biggest, highest selling rapper ever. Nick Cannon is literally a nobody. Em will never do this.

18. mcb Says:

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

September 27th, 2010 at 2:58 pm
    lol @ NRV adds to personal lexicon
    yeah im easily using that now.
    except at work, that would get confusing.

19. Big_seth Says:

*Daps Chea*

20. dos equis Says:

NRV (No Replay Value) rapper.

^He might be on to something.

^True story…Gibbstans post the hottest verse/bar u ever heard Gibbs spit.

*watch this*

21. Charles Oakley Says:

*daps jersey*

Just killed that beat.

22. Charles Oakley Says:

True story…Gibbstans post the hottest verse/bar u ever heard Gibbs spit.

*watch this*
    *dead*

23. mcb Says:

Slumbilical Says:

September 27th, 2010 at 2:59 pm
    even regardless fo those points.

Em=a rapper
    Cannon=wife, errr husband, of a talented singer.

Cannon should of just teamed up with Affion… or at least asked him to.

if Em responds at alla nymore to that whole thing, its a L.

24. 456 Says:

^nick got more money than mariah. fact

25. Slumbilical Says:

daps the homie seth

26. Charles Oakley Says:

Xzibit ft. Rass Kass & Saafir – 3 Card Molly
    usershare.net/i0ksi58uha2d

27. Mr. Freeze aka Muffler Lungs Says:

Gibbs sound like Yung Buck without all the drugs in his throat

Haha, these niggaz read the komments ..

28. S.I.C.K.VET Says:

(no homo)Lil Wayne has his lip pierced ala lesbo status??Check the banner pic.I`m seeing more and more “straight”men with this.smh.Only thing I`m piercing is the nearest female in my proximity.

Tongue ring head(II)<<<<<<

Shit is more of a distraction than anything else.Fuck around a piss in a chick`s mouth for tickling my pee hole.LOL

29. Tong Po Flo Says:

Nation, if you don’t come to Chicago, you have a vagina.

^ lol and word

30. hl Says:

Xzibit ft. Rass Kass & Saafir – 3 Card Molly
    usershare.net/i0ksi58uha2d

Awww Man!!! *Uncle Murda voice*

31. dos equis Says:

lol yall

don’t forget the (c)…I accept paypal

Nick Cannon = 22yrs
    Emenim = 46 yrs

mismatch

32. mcb Says:

.I.C.K.VET Says:

September 27th, 2010 at 3:02 pm

Tongue ring head(II)<<<<<girls w/ toungue rings, in terms of head?

ive heard the opposite… huh, funny, ive gotten plenty of dome, dont think any of em had the tongue metal (at least not in…)

33. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

he is not garbage he’s just a NRV (No Replay Value) rapper.
    ——————-
    no this aint no coke rap
    no i don’t promote that
    i simply illustrate my life i lived it as i wrote that
    and yea i served some geekers took some trips and brought some dope back
    but that don’t make me harder than nobody u can quote that (c) GIBBS

#imjustsayintho

34. Jersey*made*me Says:

SMH @ niggas that don’t know Nick Cannon’s paper is long. That nigga is an executive producer at Nickelodeon and MTV. He writes and creates a lot of them shows. Behind the camera money BEEN better than in front of the camera money. Catch up niggas.

35. Charles Oakley Says:

Awww Man!!! *Uncle Murda voice*
    Picture yourself crushing Xzibit wit ya tough talk
    That’s like Christopher Reeves doing the crip walk

Xzibit’s first two albums go hard. I forgive him for Pimp My Ride.

36. mcb Says:

LF:
    Smoke Dza>>>>>

seriously.

37. Slumbilical Says:

this nicca cannon is supa garbage, how you gonna compare him to the dude who renegaded jigga – yall lost

38. Mr. Freeze aka Muffler Lungs Says:

Tongue ring head(II)<<<<<girls w/ toungue rings, in terms of head?

reality rap

39. Big_seth Says:

Niggas talking funny
    They act crazy…but the talkin funny

#SWIZZY GEMS

40. hl Says:

Xzibit’s first two albums go hard. I forgive him for Pimp My Ride.

^”Foundation” is a classic IMO. “40 Days and 40 Nights” is almost there.

41. Mac Brown Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

September 27th, 2010 at 3:05 pm

Nick Cannon Net Worth
    $25 Million USD

Mariah Carey Net Worth
    $225 Million USD

celebritynetworth.com

42. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

smh @ gangsta rappers turning down fights against guys that got their start on nickelodian

43. Big_seth Says:

mcb Says:
    September 27th, 2010 at 3:05 pm
    LF:
    Smoke Dza>>>>>

seriously.

That tape is pretty tough.

44. 456 Says:

Nick Cannon = 22yrs
    Emenim = 46 yrs + recovering drug addict

^*fixed

cannon might knock duke out. em’s penchant for picking fights with pussies might finally come back to bite him.

45. hl Says:

SMH @ niggas that don’t know Nick Cannon’s paper is long.

Word. I never understood the hate for that dude. He clearly just wants to knock Em the fuck out for talking slick about his wife. I believe he would do it too.

46. Charles Oakley Says:

Foundation >

Carry the Weight >

3 Card Molly >

What You See is What You Get >

Paparazzi >

47. Slumbilical Says:

i’ve never gotten a beej from a breezy with a tongue stud. my theory is that they’re all busy giving another dirty ass nicca some head and are never available to blow *me*

48. dos equis Says:

says this >> no this aint no coke rap

ok and then says this…

>>>>>>>>and yea i served some geekers took some trips and brought some dope back

^^Make up ya mind my nigga..that wasnt no quotable either..just some ghetto shit that rhymes.

49. Mr. Freeze aka Muffler Lungs Says:

LF:
    Smoke Dza>>>>>

seriously.

contenental Kush Breakfast, Goodtalk, I’m Your Pusha >>>>

50. Jersey*made*me Says:

Tongue rings don’t make the head no better,but when I see a tongue ring it tells me that it’s cool to ask for head off top. Every bitch with a tongue ring blows dick,enjoyably.

51. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

3 Card Molly >
    too bad the golden state warriors project never happened

52. Mr. Freeze aka Muffler Lungs Says:

continental

#highniggashit

53. S.I.C.K.VET Says:

So niggas like the feeling of prickly safety pins on their johnson`s??

*shrugs*

To each his own

54. hl Says:

Xzibit feat King Tee – “Positively Negative”

^Seriously one of my favorite songs ever.

55. Jersey*made*me Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

September 27th, 2010 at 3:05 pm

Nick Cannon Net Worth
    $25 Million USD

That’s my point. $25 Million is this kids worth,that’ powerball type money. I doubt there’s 10 rappers with that kind of bread.

56. S.I.C.K.VET Says:

This make so much sense.Damn why did`nt you post this hmmm let`s say 4 years ago??Would`ve saved me a whole lot of grief.LOL

57. Jersey*made*me Says:

“Imma let you finish” >>>>>>>>>>

This nigga took a mic from a white woman on national tv and had the wherewithall to assure her that she could finish when he was done.

Yeezy>>>

58. Big_seth Says:

What up Mac?

59. Nah Right » Devi Dev & Terrace Martin – Here, My Dear EP Says:

[…] by Terrace Martin with features that include Snoop Dogg, Wiz Khalifa, Kendrick Lamar, Kurupt, Charlie Wilson, U-N-I, Murs, Dom Kennedy, Over Doz, Problem, Bad Lucc, Lady G and […]