Strong Arm Steady feat. Jelly Roll – Make Me Feel

The first single from Strong Arm Steady’ new album, featuring and produced by Jelly Roll. Arms & Hammers is set for a 2/1/2011 release through Blacksmith/Element 9/Fontana and after the jump is the updated version of their album art, done by Munk One.

Strong Arm Steady feat. Jelly Roll – Make Me Feel | Mediafire

[audio:http://usershare.net/?dlink=7jg4nczp94qc]

Look out for the video for “Make Me Feel” that’s dropping next week.

109 Responses to “Strong Arm Steady feat. Jelly Roll – Make Me Feel”

1. dos equis Says:

niggaz talking it but aint livin it
    Coco loso popped I’m sippin it
    mob hats and lizard shit

2. JihaD Says:

cOLD Says:
    September 23rd, 2010 at 1:35 pm
    Beanie on reservoir dogs>>>>>>> Freeway on 1-900 Hustler…

^ extemely debatable…

Theres nothing debatable about this. Beanie’s verse is what Free modeled his whole joint after, but Sigel had to spit with the Lox, Sauce Money, and Camel, and he STILL stood out. Free’s verse had to contend with Camel and Malik. Thats like fighting a retarded kid pushing his wheelchair bound crippled brother.

OH, and its rapid fire fuck boy posting hour, huh Nathan?

JihaD

3. dos equis Says:

smoking cigars in Bogota
    wit colombian niggaz name Panama
    and Enrique n shit

4. DC (District of Chase) Says:

^I get what you’re saying, but honestly, take away all of the people on both songs, and just compare those verses… Free’s verse is insanity on steroids. Not taking anything from Sigel’s verse, but Free’s shit was in another category

5. JihaD Says:

dos equis Says:
    September 23rd, 2010 at 1:44 pm
    niggaz talking it but aint livin it
    Coco loso popped I’m sippin it
    mob hats and lizard shit

Gator chumps bitch
    rolling blunts with the williest of the willies
    hecklor koch, M1 and nine millies
    Stories like a muthafucka (Thats right!)
    Model bitches wondering if I’ma fuck with her…

Biggie>>>>>>>>>>>__________ <-insert your favorite rapper here.

IF you looking for this track or a bunch of other unreleased Lox shit, check my tumblr Guttaboyjihad.tumblr. I got a link up there if your interested.

JihaD

6. Jersey*made*me Says:

@SICK

I love AZ’s discography b,i’ll be the first to so-sign homie,but Nas is like MJ to Pippen with AZ.

7. Free J Says:

lol jelly roll? like for real?

8. JihaD Says:

Yo, yo, pressure bust pipes, it’s time to apply it now
    Pick out a quiet town and tie it down
    Make niggaz lock it down, y’all know where to buy it now
    Beanie Mac I supply it now
    My squad roll deep, in foreign cars with two seats
    Couple of 5’s, a 6, a few Jeeps
    Bag enough coke to last a few weeks
    In case niggaz wanna test, vest and a few heats
    You really wanna test my name? And test my game?
    Until you have me, test my aim?
    Y’all niggaz nuts, like testricles
    Hit you up in your apartment buildin vestibule
    Perhaps it’s best for you, to keep on walkin
    Heat from the noggin, keep on sparkin
    Platinum prezzie, Bezzie, stay sparklin
    Cop off the lot never see me at the auction
    Pint of Bacardi darken, when it’s hawkin
    Out on the strip, until I reach the margin
    Not tryin to meet the Seargeant, at the precinct
    Eatin cheese sandwiches, down for the weekend
    Locked up with dirty white boys and Ricans

Sigel verse was ridic, fam…

JihaD

9. ghost writer Says:

*daps dos equis & most incredible* thanks I appreciate it yall

10. Troyvul Says:

there are some crazy stories in the news right now. namely the 2 dudes that staked out a doctors house tied and bound his wife and daughters raped them, the wife take them to the bank to withdrawal money. went back to the crib set it a blaze after strangling them today. the ill part is she notified the clerk at the bank, but po po didnt act immediately.
    link

link?

tinyurl.com/2aenrjv

12. mcb Says:

Troyvul Says:

September 23rd, 2010 at 1:49 pm
    link
    seent hat story a week ago on CNN, think it happened like 2 years ago though right?

13. dos equis Says:

check my tumblr Guttaboyjihad.tumblr. I got a link up there if your interested.

^^thanks n shit

*rewinds biggie verse*

wheeeeeeeeeeeel selecta

14. Cashmere Cavalli aka Debonair Cavalier Says:

Devil In a New Dress need a Ghostface verse ASAP

15. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

Nas’s discography > AZ’s, but if AZ had the countless opportunities Nasir has had, I think today would be a little different.

16. DC (District of Chase) Says:

JihaD

^Good looks

17. CiCi The Intern Says:

I would fully support a rapper named TastyKake or Pathmark.

dead ass.

18. S.I.C.K.VET Says:

@GW

If I EVER get my shit together.I`m coming for the crown my G.*daps*

19. Charles Oakley Says:

AZ is cool, but let’s not get it twisted.

Nas >>> AZ

20. hl Says:

^Why people act like Nas ain’t got a wall full of platinum and gold records though?

21. Remixznflow Says:

JihaD

*daps*

22. hl Says:

@Jihad that was a dope post you did on the philly battle shit.

23. dos equis Says:

H Class diamonds shining
    dinner wif wifey wining dining

——

I would fully support a rapper named TastyKake

^^Joe88 says thanks

^ yea.

25. Most_Incredible! Says:

# S.I.C.K.VET Says:
    September 23rd, 2010 at 1:51 pm

@GW

If I EVER get my shit together.I`m coming for the crown my G.*daps*

yo I’m in lol
    you got a link to some of your beats?

dos equis Says:
    September 23rd, 2010 at 11:05 am

Max B would have resuscitated NY…singlehandedly.

^Emphatic cosign. Was JUST listening to Tryna Go Home this morning. I hate Jim Jones.

27. DC (District of Chase) Says:

Jihad, since I know you’re the Philly rap encyclopedia,

do you have that Tracey Lee/Biggie, Keep ya hands high track. I can’t seem to locate that shit on the web

28. b Says:

sauce killed that shit, whips fatter than the shit they beat slaves with

29. dos equis Says:

RETRACTION:

JOE88 alter ego name was “babycakes” …please be duly advised

30. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

*Daps The Nah’cea Council*

JihaD, made it to class RIGHT on time. Maybe 5 mins. late. My mentor’s emailing to contracts @4. They should be in your inbox at 5 or 6.

AZ is cool, but let’s not get it twisted.

Nas >>> AZ

^ seriously this should not even be up for debate. We need a board.

32. S.I.C.K.VET Says:

I`m gonna have to get with the times and start making beats with software.This hardware shit is too tedious and requires too many steps.You have to really be inspired to make beats with my current outdated hardware setup.I`m just worried about the learning curve learning something new.I`m still using floppies for storage.SMH

33. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

The>to

34. JDS just looks at her, looks at her... Says:

STILL lmao @ “cheesin’ out” off of Papa John’s cheese sticks

35. Troyvul Says:

tinyurl.com/2aenrjv
    tahnks

36. CiCi The Intern Says:

Ignorant as f***…..

37. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

# hl Says:
    September 23rd, 2010 at 1:52 pm

——————

takeover. because homie will be forever compared to jay-z. that’s not a good thing either. has anyone ever tried comparing nas to anyone else?

38. ghost writer Says:

S.I.C.K.VET Says:

September 23rd, 2010 at 1:51 pm
    @GW

If I EVER get my shit together.I`m coming for the crown my G.*daps*

Haha *daps* I hold no crown homie but whatever I got I’ma work my ass off to keep it (n) and try to shoot further…

39. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

AZ is cool, but let’s not get it twisted.

Nas >>> AZ

^Why state obvious shit. Like, we all know planes fly. Why bring it up?

40. S.I.C.K.VET Says:

you got a link to some of your beats?
    nah I got a VERY old myspace page you can check out though.

myspace.com/sick718

41. JihaD Says:

hl Says:
    September 23rd, 2010 at 1:53 pm
    @Jihad that was a dope post you did on the philly battle shit.

*daps*

@Trouble- glad you got there, and sorry for holding you up. Good looking

@ DC. gimme a minute and I’ll up it.

Its tray the terrible/wildstyles incredible… Tracey Lee went the fuck in on that.

JihaD

42. Jersey*made*me Says:

sauce killed that shit, whips fatter than the shit they beat slaves with

But that’s not the bar that made you say he killed it though….right?

43. Free J Says:

JOE88 alter ego name was “babycakes” …please be duly advised

lol

and i forgot to check Most Incredible’s beats..its linked to ur name right? im acheck it when i get off work but im headed to texas tonight for the weekend so it will prolly be this weekend

44. dos equis Says:

^^cause he don’t drive a Bentley..

LF: Has anyone ever seen a pic of Nas driving? I ain’t never seen that nigga round no cars..that i recall..strange.

45. Charles Oakley Says:

Nas is the GOAT. If you’re a rap/hip hop fan and he isn’t in your top 3, you might have lead stuck in you ears.

46. b Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:
    September 23rd, 2010 at 1:59 pm
    sauce killed that shit, whips fatter than the shit they beat slaves with

But that’s not the bar that made you say he killed it though….right?

^^lol nah i concentrate on ya camp like jews

47. Free J Says:

pretty much. who cares what oppurtunities nas had over Az doesnt change the fact of who “writes” better shit

48. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Nas is definitely the second greatest rapper ever.

49. Charles Oakley Says:

Why state obvious shit. Like, we all know planes fly. Why bring it up?
    They were being compared in the previous thread. There is no competition.

50. S.I.C.K.VET Says:

“so I can concentrate on your camp like jews”-Sauce

Is that the line Jerz???

51. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^^cause he don’t drive a Bentley..

^Actually….AHEM…. Nas caught a DUI in his bentley about a year ago:

.tmz.com/2009/12/04/nas-dui-arrest-the-woozy-dashcam-footage/

52. Charles Oakley Says:

AZ ft. Nas – The Essence
    usershare.net/6tofzuq1crgj

53. Free J Says:

oh and

Ghostwriter and S.I.C.K>>>>

yo S.I.C.K i recorded that song over ur beat but didnt like the way it sounded so im gonna rerecord it

54. dos equis Says:

Believes Nas probably walks on water

Never seen him with no car and never seen Raekwon with a bitch.

55. Jersey*made*me Says:

“so I can concentrate on your camp like jews”-Sauce

Is that the line Jerz???

LOL,I left that alone,on purpose.

56. Charles Oakley Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    September 23rd, 2010 at 2:02 pm

Nas is definitely the second greatest rapper ever.
    So, that makes you number 1….

T.I.?

57. Troyvul Says:

cause he don’t drive a Bentley..

The Associated Press
    BERLIN—Luxury carmaker Bentley is recalling 820 cars worldwide over fears that its famous “Winged B” hood ornament could injure people in an accident because it might not properly retract.

Bentley Motors’ European head office in Berlin said Thursday the recall affects 620 cars in the United States and Canada and 200 in Europe who added the raised hood ornament as an option on Arnage, Brooklands and Azure models made between October 2006 and March 2009.

The models carried a list price of more than $300,000.

The company says no injuries have been reported but a Bentley dealer noticed the spring mechanism under the ornament has a tendency to corrode and might not always function properly.

The fear is that if the hood ornament does not retract, it could increase the risk of injury to a pedestrian in the event of a crash, the U.S. Department of Transportation’s National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said on its website.

“The recall is rather theoretical,” said company spokesman Richard Durbin in a telephone interview from Crewe, England, where Bentley cars are produced. “If it were struck by something, we want it to retract as quickly as possible and in some instances it’s not doing it.”

He added the hood ornament itself is unaffected by corrosion because it is stainless steel.

Bentley, owned by Germany’s Volkswagen AG, will replace the mechanism free and says the work takes about an hour to complete.

58. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Nas >>> BIG

59. DC (District of Chase) Says:

^I stayed in arguments back in high school about his verses. I mean BIG is BIG and all, but Trays verses were serious.

You brought out the real nigga in me, now I’m a cock the semi watch you strip like Demi

60. Free J Says:

Nas is definitely the second greatest rapper ever.

whose number one then?

—-

i forgot nas crashed his car…these dumb niggas need drivers

61. JihaD Says:

S.I.C.K.VET Says:
    September 23rd, 2010 at 2:02 pm
    “so I can concentrate on your camp like jews”-Sauce

Is that the line Jerz???

Sauce Moneys hardest line on that was “I murder the whole month of april nigga, just to may off”

JihaD

62. DC (District of Chase) Says:

Nas >>> BIG

^Nas would aptly disagree with you

63. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

# dos equis Says:
    September 23rd, 2010 at 2:00 pm

^^cause he don’t drive a Bentley..

————-

yeah there’s a video of him driving. you can check it out. oh yeah, he gets a dui in it btw.

but yeah i never said nas < az, for the record. i just said it would have been a nice beef to see.

64. ghost writer Says:

Most_Incredible! Says:

September 23rd, 2010 at 1:54 pm
    # S.I.C.K.VET Says:
    September 23rd, 2010 at 1:51 pm

@GW

If I EVER get my shit together.I`m coming for the crown my G.*daps*

yo I’m in lol
    you got a link to some of your beats?

Word? I’m with it too, yall bout to make me go even harder (n) so bring on the competition, I appreciate it

65. D_Block_4_Life Says:

^Nas would aptly disagree with you
    Only out of respect.

66. Charles Oakley Says:

and never seen Raekwon with a bitch.
    Ol’ “my mouth to small to suck a dick” rapper

WTF/*dead*/SMMFH/*black stare*

67. Cypher Says:

D_Block_4_Life
    1 min ago
    Nas is definitely the second greatest rapper ever.

who’s the first?

68. D_Block_4_Life Says:

If Redmad never existed, i really would be ok with that. lol. No disrespect but i was never a Redman fan.

69. Deen Says:

^Nas would aptly disagree with you

^^^^^

Only because he understands the concepts of respect and humility, despite being a rapper. Rare quality…

70. hl Says:

Charles Oakley Says:

and never seen Raekwon with a bitch.
    Ol’ “my mouth to small to suck a dick” rapper

WTF/*dead*/SMMFH/*black stare*

—-

*dead*

I never understood why fans feel they have to actually see you with your wife though.

71. D_Block_4_Life Says:

If Redmad
    Redman*

72. Cypher Says:

and never seen Raekwon with a bitch.
    Ol’ “my mouth to small to suck a dick” rapper

WTF/*dead*/SMMFH/*black stare*

roffle…

73. DC (District of Chase) Says:

^Nas would aptly disagree with you
    Only out of respect.

^Only cuz someone would just play Kick in the door to remind him if he were to ever second guess it

74. b Says:

i got brothers locked in napanoch who tear cops
    getting closer to death when the new year pops
    i got niggas locked with a l flat who care not
    shit most of my peers got tatto tear drops
    getting sick of yall kids knowing u never didd what i did
    then u wanna go and spit what i live
    did u forget to consider my bid
    the 1st four and a half plus the other two i did as a kid
    look knock it off pound cake all that shit sound great
    but aint a thug in new york they aint been downstate
    i been in a max cuz i was into macs
    when u was writing them raps about cats u pretended to clap
    yeah dog u was sending em back in ya rhymes
    but in real life u feminine black

saigon gems

75. S.I.C.K.VET Says:

@Free J

no doubt.I used to be just like you in that sense.I was overly critical of myself when it came to my music.That`s a good trait to have.Most niggas are wack and have no idea.It used to take 5-6 hours or sevral days to complete one beat cause I kept tweaking the shit over and over to I was satisfied.

question to the beatmakers:

How often you got the beat to sound EXACTLY like what you had in your mind???

76. dos equis Says:

^^oh shit i member now..he sittin in the whip in the beginnin of if i ruled the world

77. JihaD Says:

Nah Beat makers

GW>>>>SICK>>>Kufi>>>>everybody else.

Ghosts joints just have you in another zone. Sweartogod this project bout to be amazing.

@ Ghost, you never gave the verfication for that WU. Also, did you ever finish those last couple of tracks?

JihaD

78. Jersey*made*me Says:

@GW

If I EVER get my shit together.I`m coming for the crown my G.*daps*

yo I’m in lol
    you got a link to some of your beats?

Battle of the beats? That’ll be dope,plus we can judge right here.

79. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

and never seen Raekwon with a bitch.
    Ol’ “my mouth to small to suck a dick” rapper

WTF/*dead*/SMMFH/*black stare*

^Co-WTF/*dead*/SMMFH/*black stare*

80. Big_seth Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:
    September 23rd, 2010 at 2:04 pm
    Nas >>> BIG

This.

81. DC (District of Chase) Says:

How often you got the beat to sound EXACTLY like what you had in your mind???

^I think twice, I can definitely say once though, but that shit is rare

82. Cypher Says:

honestly niggas shouldn’t be concerned with a rappers sexuality unless that rapper starts doing suspect shit… ie kissing another man or wearing woman blouses

83. D_Block_4_Life Says:

^Co-WTF/*dead*/SMMFH/*black stare*
    Yeah but Raekwon actually said that.

84. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Yeah Ghost,

I heard some of your shit today bro. JESUS!!!!!!! How in the hell do you sit on a collection like that?

Very impressed my dude. Very impressed.

85. Big_seth Says:

@ghost

I know I had some of your tracks, but I don’t know where they went.

You got some shit I can hear again?

86. Jersey*made*me Says:

Shots?

87. dos equis Says:

^^I mean we dont have to..but if you been rapping for 30 years and shit..I mean..would at least have a pic with her at a show or dinner or some shit.

The Wu Baby Mommas on a whole is gruesome tho..ghastly.

88. Charles Oakley Says:

Yeah but Raekwon actually said that.
    Roffle, exactly, like that shit was the only thing stopping him.

89. els Says:

post that new shad

Shad is the dopest canadian out

90. Free J Says:

b keep remindin me saigon used to be that dude when it came to music…

91. dos equis Says:

Battle of the beats? That’ll be dope,plus we can judge right here.

^^OLEDOEEIT

*puts $500 on GW*

92. Jersey*made*me Says:

Biggie just didn’t get to make enough material to be better than Nas,simple as that.

93. CiCi The Intern Says:

The Wu Baby Mommas on a whole is gruesome tho..ghastly.

Word?

94. DC (District of Chase) Says:

Remix, you listened to that mix all the way through?

95. hl Says:

I see what you mean. But I could definately understand why someone would want to keep their family out the public eye. I would do the same thing.

96. D_Block_4_Life Says:

This too.

97. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Yeah but Raekwon actually said that.

^So…. I think I should put Rae on AYO status then. ESPECIALLY since he’s working with the kids now.

98. Free J Says:

*shots fired at wayne and kanye*
    —-
    post that new shad

Shad is the dopest canadian out

we fulfilled our obligation with one candian a year…Drake

99. Jersey*made*me Says:

Yeah his mouth might be big enough for them.

100. Cypher Says:

LF- who do y’all think is the best second generation rapper?

My moneys on Cory Gunz… Maybe ghosts son but I’ve only heard one verse from him

101. b Says:

Free J Says:
    September 23rd, 2010 at 2:12 pm
    b keep remindin me saigon used to be that dude when it came to music…

^^^^word and he actually has a message and stands for something, i enjoyed his interviews too.he got bars.

102. S.I.C.K.VET Says:

@DBLOCK

REDMAN>>>>KANYE

Not even close

MUDDY WATERS>>>>KANYE`S WHOLE DISCOGRAPHY

103. hl Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

Yeah his mouth might be big enough for them.

lol

104. b Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:
    September 23rd, 2010 at 2:02 pm
    Nas is definitely the second greatest rapper ever.

^^^whos the first then?

105. Cypher Says:

Yeah his mouth might be big enough for them.

MJ ether? If so… *Dead*

106. Jersey*made*me Says:

LF- who do y’all think is the best second generation rapper?

My moneys on Cory Gunz… Maybe ghosts son but I’ve only heard one verse from him

Doug E Fresh son is a problem,Diggy might be good he’s dope for his age,and Cory Gunz is first generation his pops wasn’t shit.

107. ghost writer Says:

@sick, it happens a few times but not often

@jihad, I’ma hit you on email about the WU and yeah I just need to send them, been kinda busy this week but I’ll try as soon as I can like tonight

@Troubleshooter1900, thanks a lot fam I appreciate it.

@big_seth, I got links to my beat tapes on my blog I’m still working on which is somethinglight.wordpress.com

This too.