Trey Songz feat. Gucci Mane & Wiz Khalifa – Bottom’s Up (Remix) [No DJ]

Trey Songz feat. Gucci Mane & Wiz Khalifa – Bottom’s Up (Remix) | Mediafire

[audio:http://usershare.net/?dlink=uxl40z1dbqgx]

Props to THI

Previously: Trey Songz feat. Drake – The Usual (No Tags)

23 Responses to “Trey Songz feat. Gucci Mane & Wiz Khalifa – Bottom’s Up (Remix) [No DJ]”

danny brown signing to the unit is a bad move for both… he’s better off siging directly to one of those net indies.

2. b Says:

b Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 11:59 am
    way before i ever heard of a dat or a 4 track
    i was a stone crook nigga the hook i was off that
    shorty that used to toss crack getting chased by the force on horseback
    usually brought me down in 24 flat i’d be getting cuffed wit a knee in my back
    bitches yelling get offa him im yelling to peter tell g where im at
    situations hardly ever change traded guns for bigger and better things
    married the streets exchanged wedding rings
    now the flow will remain in your brain like amphetamines
    niggas couldnt wreck the reign if they train to forever came
    u lame u know how many names got framed
    even little james got framed for some flames i aimed. – sai giddy gems

3. DC (District of Chase) Says:

^I’m sayin’. Either you love what you do or you don’t. We use everything as just a hustle and wonder why it falls apart so quickly and then complain about it. You know how much work goes into a hand-crafted leather bag? I’m not a label whore and has NEVER owned any of those luxury brands, but I know quality stuff when I see it/touch it. The fabric, stitching, and patterns are meticulously done over and over again. Not to mention, it was a lot of failures before they made it big. People need to do their research and homework. “How much is sewing/pressing machine equipment?”… “How much is certain fabric per square inch?”… “Who are some of the local stores that will display my items and for how much?”

I don’t know all of the answers and questions but I’m sure there are more.

^My pops is a tailor. So I know quality clothes when I see it. And he used to hate when I would come in with expensive clothes. He would pick it up and turn it inside out and look at the stitching, the embroidery, and tell me that I wasted my money. In my rebellious stage i used to still buy it to spite him a little, but as i got more mature, i realized his point.

but yes, knowing your craft and loving your craft will keep you from putting out bullshit products.

4. landlord Says:

this song reeks of faggotry..

male niggas on a track telling each other to put their bottoms up

5. Remixznflow Says:

# landlord Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 12:02 pm

this song reeks of faggotry..

male niggas on a track telling each other to put their bottoms up

LOL.. you caught that too huh (ntpf)

6. London Bloke Says:

PPP was like a 3/5 at best

Pause

7. A chick Says:

landlord Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 12:02 pm
    this song reeks of faggotry..

male niggas on a track telling each other to put their bottoms up
    —————–
    This dude right here…..lol!

8. ghost writer Says:

landlord Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 12:02 pm
    this song reeks of faggotry..

male niggas on a track telling each other to put their bottoms up

*dead*

9. cypher Says:

Niggas think having have clothing label means getting different color T-shirts a pasting a big ass label on it.. and then inflating the price.

10. Remixznflow Says:

FTR: the money money money by red cafe is slept on….

11. hl Says:

landlord Says:

this song reeks of faggotry..

male niggas on a track telling each other to put their bottoms up

^rofl

12. b Says:

London Bloke Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 12:03 pm
    PPP was like a 3/5 at best

Pause

ur being way too kind that shit is horrible, after u diss kelz u should at least have the decency to be consistent.this song trash too

13. Remixznflow Says:

Lord Lord Lord>>>>>>>>

and i’ve played it like 30 times already… not getting old at all…

14. dos equis Says:

Also, we must deviate from the thought of just aiming our products at just Black people. As a matter of fact, if you really wanna be strategic, start off with simple designs and hit up these independent rap shows where you have a broad demographic. Fashion is all about being bold and reachin’ out to people. A Black owned business is still a Black owned business no matter WHO’S buying it. But you need to have goals in mind. For instance, if you plan to just do some local gear and cater it to that market then do that. DC has been doing it for years (Hobo, Mchunu, Shooters, etc). But if your goal is to reach other people then you gotta take a different route.

^^I understand what you’re saying, but in this world black consumers dont give black companies a fair chance..as a black clothing owner youll simply wake up one day and niggaz wont be fucking with u no more cause you arent trendy, no matter your quality..sean john, roc, etc was more popular than gucci a few years ago..now when those same black companies have to compete with established 100 year companies that’s where the demise of black companies happen.

Whites are still buying Tommy, DKNY etc.

Everything is cyclical so black owned clothing co’s will come back in style again, just not under the same names as which they left.

15. landlord Says:

cOLD Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 12:00 pm

———

its kinda like the Charles Hamilton/Interscope situation… prolly alot of cash up front to a desperate starving ass nigga… meanwhile his future projects (other than mixtapes) will never see the light of day..

but if im in their situation, i take that money now ..

tomorrow is only a rumor

16. hl Says:

What is PPP?

17. DC (District of Chase) Says:

FACT: I have 25 suits in my closet that are all custom tailored to fit the kid perfectly. I also have about 10 custom tailored dress pants that fall and pleat the way it should.

I paid for maybe 2 of these. My pops refuses my money whenever I try to pay him for the stuff he sends me

18. mcb Says:

scuse me sir, your bottoms are down…

gayo

19. mcb Says:

DC (District of Chase) Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 12:07 pm

on the real

i need more suits.
    got liek 1, maybe 2 (a bit older, not worn, needs refitting)

i gotta save money for that.

20. London Bloke Says:

Anticipation is the best work he put out (n) since he got a haircut

Samsung ass (n) nicca

21. b Says:

What is PPP?

DC (District of Chase) Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 12:07 pm

^^tell ya pops send a nigga a suit and shit.

22. A chick Says:

London Bloke Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 12:08 pm
    Anticipation is the best work he put out
    ————-
    *agrees*

Overall he’s garbage thou. Whatever happened to Musiq?

23. clarencedandelion Says: