PICS: Jay-Z x Warren Buffett

“You lookin’ at the black Warren Buffett, so all critics can duck sick”

The pair, along with Steve Forbes, were in Buffett’s native Omaha, Nebraska to shoot for Forbes Magazine’s upcoming 400 Richest People issue. Usually you need at least a billie to get on the Forbes list, which is something Jay adequately described here some 4 years ago.

In the race to a billion, got my face to the ceiling
Got my knees on the floor, please lord forgive him[…]
I got the Forbes on my living-room floor, and I’m so close to the cover
Motherfucker I want more

Pic spotted @ ICE.

117 Responses to “PICS: Jay-Z x Warren Buffett”

1. Beezy Says:

Beezy Buffett

2. 007 Says:

Jay Buffett

3. Jersey*made*me Says:

@CiCi

The sad part is that Andy Reid ain’t gone do what’s right,that’s Vick’s team now,locker room wise. I was riding with the Eagles hardbody yesterday. Ookie a beast.

and

LOL @ Jay rubbing his associates in these rappers face.

4. 007 Says:

00 Buffett

# Beezy Says:
    September 20th, 2010 at 12:10 pm

Raven should be making better movies than Tinkerbell’s Fairy Adventures

christ

^Arguably so. But remember her core revenue comes from childrens’ programs. Word to Nick Cannon. And for no reason do you just decide that you wanna do some “grown” shit to appease people who just wanna see you do some rated R material (i.e. me, and every other male human being). They don’t call her Lil Oprah for nothin’.

6. hustleGRL Says:

$,$$$,$$$,$$$

7. soapy Says:

hoes on my dick cuz i look like shang tsung

8. hl Says:

About how old is Raven?

9. mcb Says:

*hands in late pass*
    DAMNNNNN @ Raven on WW show.

titties and ass looking fantastic.

10. CiCi The Intern Says:

Andy is loyal like a damn puppy and I do believe that Kolb has earned the right to prove whether he can start in this league. One half ain’t enough time.

That being said, Vick scored about 50 points in 6 quarters. Andy ain’t stupid. He’s going to put Vick in when the team needs a boost.

11. G7 Says:

Raven could definitely get a pudding snack…

*Bill Cosby face*

12. a tribe called quest Says:

Warren looks shook

..and also like Alfred

13. 007 Says:

@hl
    She’s 24

14. mcb Says:

warren buffet>jay-z

15. soapy Says:

note that when we start talking budden conspiracies the post changes rapidly to hov smiling? pay attention people!

16. kevfrescura de talco Says:

ho’s on my dick cause i look like a diaphragm

17. D_Block_4_Life Says:

That Lox link is fire. Them niggas nailed it..

18. KzA Says:

LMAO @ how bad the NFC East is.. good lord

and you know they are gonna let Donovan take the division too smh

19. Beezy Says:

I mean Vick did great….but they only won 35-32.

Defense needs to step up.

20. G7 Says:

that pic will make Iceberg’s day

21. Jersey*made*me Says:

Despite ether,Hov won.

22. mcb Says:

umm yeah Vick>Kolb

how you gonna just sit Vick after that game (didnt watch whole thing, but from what i saw…)

23. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

that pic will make Iceberg’s day
    lol

24. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

time’s most influential was impressive
    ‘specially since i wasn’t in the artists section

25. G7 Says:

>>That Lox link is fire. Them niggas nailed it..

^need more info

26. b-ease Says:

G7 Says:

September 20th, 2010 at 12:21 pm
    that pic will make Iceberg’s day

His day was already made. He’s the white guy standing behind Camel and Buffett.

27. KzA Says:

Wheres land at.. the Fins suuure made Favre look a little silly yesterday

28. Jersey*made*me Says:

that pic will make Iceberg’s day

LOL,that nigga somewhere fumbling up a script right now he so eager to post.

29. Pete Says:

What song is the second verse from? I know the first is from Threat.

F you Hl

30. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

The Asian secret to strong, lush hair
    Shocking discovery for joint relief
    Muscle building miracle discovered
    what type of ads are these

31. b Says:

hl i see u stay putting that twerk in on that blog of yours, good shit.

32. a tribe called quest Says:

that pic will make Iceberg’s day

Co sign

lol

38. CiCi The Intern Says:

Beezy Says:

September 20th, 2010 at 12:20 pm
    I mean Vick did great….but they only won 35-32.

Defense needs to step up.

Defense is disgusting. Bradley was missed like shit yesterday. Gaither ain’t it…

As for the NFC East, we are weak this year, no doubt about it and that has EVERYTHING to do with Dallas.

39. kevfrescura de talco Says:

what does warren buffet get into w/all that bread @ that age? I literally would have thee most exotic stable of international breezies ever that dedicate their lives to feeding me grapes, oil my feet, feed me extenze, and rotate on my shaft.

40. Big_seth Says:

a tribe called quest Says:
    September 20th, 2010 at 12:18 pm
    Warren looks shook

So does Jay for some reason.

41. hl Says:

@b appreciate that

42. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

September 20th, 2010 at 12:23 pm
    that pic will make Iceberg’s day

LOL,that nigga somewhere fumbling up a script right now he so eager to post.

I have not filled a script in a few years, i actually work prim. from home for the nations number one home delivery company.

43. A chick Says:

LOL,that nigga somewhere fumbling up a script right now he so eager to post.
    ————-
    Yup! lol

44. G7 Says:

lol/smh

45. SeniorCivilian Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    September 20th, 2010 at 12:23 pm
    G7 Says:

September 20th, 2010 at 12:21 pm
    that pic will make Iceberg’s day

Co sign
    ^*dead*

46. Jersey*made*me Says:

LF: Carmelo won,La La >>>>>>>> Beyonce. Bey got a better ass,but other than that……..

47. D_Block_4_Life Says:

^need more info
    That realtumblr lox tribute niggas posted in the last post…

48. G7 Says:

>>So does Jay for some reason.

^Jay still working on his comfort level around white people.

49. mcb Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:

September 20th, 2010 at 12:25 pm
    hes mad smart/frugal with his shit, and doesnt let his famiyl run wild, which is good in my opinion.

prob kinda dick sometimes, but hey, he still got that money.

50. Troyvul Says:

______>>>>>Bills

51. hl Says:

^Carmelo did win. But I can’t cosign this.

52. mcb Says:

but yes, Id also have that

53. b-ease Says:

Uhhh, I don’t know about all that Jerz.

54. b Says:

im still tipsy from last night(c)tupac the goat

55. JihaD Says:

G7 Says:
    September 20th, 2010 at 12:22 pm
    >>That Lox link is fire. Them niggas nailed it..

^need more info

Realniggatumblr>>>>>>>

I am also uploading an addendum to that mix of shit he didn’t have/put on. Be ready in a few minutes.

JihaD

56. The Shot Clock Says:

hl i see u stay putting that twerk in on that blog of yours, good shit.

pause

57. SeniorCivilian Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:
    September 20th, 2010 at 12:25 pm
    ^If I remember correctly, he still only takes a 100,000 a year salary but donates ridiculous amounts to charity.

58. A chick Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:
    September 20th, 2010 at 12:26 pm
    ———————
    Just when u start to like a man, he says something incredibly STUPID!!

SMH

59. mcb Says:

Brett Favre is just a name/history

he is not teh same as he was

hes a fucking clown who doesnt give AP enough plays, and isn’t that good.

fuck him, nh, hated for for a few years, and i be now he’ll quit trying like 1/2 way through the season if they dont win the next one. thats if he doesnt get “injured” first.

60. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

hl Says:

September 20th, 2010 at 12:27 pm

^Carmelo did win. But I can’t cosign this.

nope, La La dont bring in shit but a pretty face, shit beyonce bring home 80 mil a year…she will always win

61. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Lala do have some big eyes tho.

62. Beezy Says:

Jay next to Warren talking about wealth, is like an ant talking to a giraffe about height

63. D_Block_4_Life Says:

sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5594741

64. b Says:

hl Says:
    September 20th, 2010 at 12:27 pm

^Carmelo did win. But I can’t cosign this.

^^^nah dude jay won, she got her own money(c)cleo mcdowell

65. mcb Says:

SeniorCivilian Says:

September 20th, 2010 at 12:29 pm
    kevfrescura de talco Says:
    September 20th, 2010 at 12:25 pm
    which is why i like him, nh.

gotta respect rich dudes who do good things, like proportional to there sarlies/worth. i dont expect 50%, but he gives a shit load.nh

66. Jersey*made*me Says:

Uhhh, I don’t know about all that Jerz.

I broke it down last night. Face and tits go to La La. Waste down goes to Beyonce,waist down includes them fat ass pockets.

67. hl Says:

The Shot Clock Says:

hl i see u stay putting that twerk in on that blog of yours, good shit.

pause

Definately pause.

68. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

jay looks mad shook.

69. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

no-sign

LaLa’s attractive but Beyonce’s attractive and filthy rich

70. D_Block_4_Life Says:

JihaD

Seems like they only put freestyles…which is fine.

71. kevfrescura de talco Says:

but yes, Id also have that

I heard you had a couple cuties w/you @ deep ellum saturday. I would’ve slid up in the spot but I didn’t wanna shtunt on you.

*daps*

72. Poster Child Says:

burger king fries >>>>

73. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Lalas face > Beyonces???

Im out.

74. hl Says:

Jay looks like Beans just walked in the room.

75. 007 Says:

im still tipsy from last night(c)tupac the goat

^This hellll yea. I came up in this bitch late as hell lol
    Last day Wed fuck em

76. A chick Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:
    September 20th, 2010 at 12:31 pm
    Lalas face > Beyonces???

Im out.
    ————-
    LOL!

Men make these statements based on who they have a better chance of pulling.

Clearly Beyonce would never be an option for most men.

77. Jersey*made*me Says:

Just when u start to like a man, he says something incredibly STUPID!!

SMH

Word to niggas talking themselves outta some cooch. But La La is super sexy to me,Beyonce is beatiful of course but I would approach La La first if I saw them in the same club or whatever…

78. Big_seth Says:

Beezy Says:
    September 20th, 2010 at 12:29 pm

Truth

79. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

they had me wit the builders and the titans
    had me right wit rupert murdoch
    billionaire boys and some dudes you never heard of
    word down on madison ave is i’m a cash cow
    word down on wall street?
    nigga go get ya cash out
    IPO hov no nerd for reverse merger
    the boy’s money talks, no need to converse further
    the baby blue maybach like i own gerber
    boardroom, i’m lifting ya skirt up
    the corporate takeover.

80. kevfrescura de talco Says:

yeah thas dope.

81. mcb Says:

I smoked too much weed last weekend

didnt even think i used that much.

damn.

82. G7 Says:

>>Jay looks like Beans just walked in the room.

^*slapboxes a grizzly*

83. The Shot Clock Says:

Jay looks like Beans just walked in the room.

LMAO

….and he’s not wearing a suit, nigga got a dirty black champion hoodie on with the hood up.

84. b Says:

The Shot Clock Says:
    September 20th, 2010 at 12:29 pm
    hl i see u stay putting that twerk in on that blog of yours, good shit.

pause

^^ lol u gay and hl gay too, that hl must stand for homo lover or hetero loather

85. Poster Child Says:

A chick Says:
    September 20th, 2010 at 12:33 pm
    D_Block_4_Life Says:
    September 20th, 2010 at 12:31 pm
    Lalas face > Beyonces???

Im out.
    ————-
    LOL!

Men make these statements based on who they have a better chance of pulling.

Clearly Beyonce would never be an option for most men.

————-

If anything, Jay gives ugly niggas hope….

86. Jersey*made*me Says:

Clearly Beyonce would never be an option for most men.

Yup,she clearly prefers four legged desert dwellers.

87. CiCi The Intern Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

September 20th, 2010 at 12:30 pm
    jay looks mad shook.

You know why … Buffett sways the GDP with an ATM withdrawal.

88. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Yup,she clearly prefers four legged desert dwellers.
    lmao

89. a tribe called quest Says:

Jay looks like bleek just asked Hov for a feature

90. Marv Says:

Oh, Fuck off Jay…

This guy is certified gold now….

SMH….

91. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

LOL!

Men make these statements based on who they have a better chance of pulling.

Clearly Beyonce would never be an option for most men.

This is true, niggas been scurred for years to holla at dimes. They just stare and look and thats about it, you would be shocked at how many dimes nvr get approached unless some nigga is drunk at the club….Learned this rule years ago

92. G7 Says:

Lala > Beyonce for the fact she probably let you bust in that. Jay gotta wear 2 rubbers.

93. ODEMIC Says:

If Slaughterhouse made a movie, it’d be called The Expendables.

94. hl Says:

The Shot Clock Says:

dirty black champion hoodie

^LMAO

Black Hoodieeee!

95. The Shot Clock Says:

Yup,she clearly prefers four legged desert dwellers.

that whole thing is a sham. Beyonce prolly got niggas on the payroll that dick her down between concerts.

FOH.

96. JihaD Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:
    September 20th, 2010 at 12:31 pm

JihaD

Seems like they only put freestyles…which is fine.

Yea, I had some joints off the Let The Lox Go Mixtape (seriously, that thing is IMPOSSIBLE to find), some stuff of Clue he didn’t have, and a couple of radio freestyles he missed from that Era (10 min long Clue Free with Mase) and some stuff from that era.

JihaD

97. Jersey*made*me Says:

You know why … Buffett sways the GDP with an ATM withdrawal.

This nigga prolly look at some cash like “whats that”? I doubt he touches paper.

98. Marv Says:

Warren Buffett looks impressed by a black guy sitting next to him at a Forbes function (nh)…

99. Mr. Freeze aka Muffler Lungs Says:

$$$

*stomach growl*

100. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Warren Buffet the Oracle of Omaha.

Home boy was the second richest man in the world, donated 37 billion, and was back at the top of the richest men list 2 years later. Only to give it all away again. Simply fucking beautiful.

He still stays in the same house he had when he was making 25k a year with little to no modification. Wears ran over shoes, cuts his own hair and yells at Bill Gates for spending too much money on his crib. Buffets is like the modern day Job. Except he’s white.

101. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Let The Lox Go Mixtape
    Wow. i wish i still had this.

102. hl Says:

rofl

103. Leonard Washington aka Your Moms Special Friend Says:

A chick Says:

September 20th, 2010 at 12:29 pm
    Jersey*made*me Says:
    September 20th, 2010 at 12:26 pm
    ———————
    Just when u start to like a man, he says something incredibly STUPID!!

SMH
    is there still debate about a chick being a chick? and if ravens tits and ass are great maybe some nigga will get to join her and her girl one day in a 3way and show her how to like some dick too….

104. Leonard Washington aka Your Moms Special Friend Says:

A chick Says:

September 20th, 2010 at 12:29 pm
    Jersey*made*me Says:
    September 20th, 2010 at 12:26 pm
    ———————
    Just when u start to like a man, he says something incredibly STUPID!!

SMH

105. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

106. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Let The Lox Go
    33jones.com/blogentry.asp?EID=104

107. Jersey*made*me Says:

Warren Buffet: What are these wads of paper these niggers carry around in their pockets? Does this have anything to do with the new Arizona law?

108. Marv Says:

Is he really that humble man?…

Holy shit….that says something about his character…

109. JihaD Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    September 20th, 2010 at 12:37 pm

This nigga the Nah version of the candyman– say Camel’s name three times and appears.

JihaD

110. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^I’ve never understood this logic until I was 20. I was working with this gorgeous Rican. Everyone always talked about how bad she was, but NO ONE ever approached her.

I stepped to her one day and said “Hey, wanna grab a tea with me a Tazo’s for lunch?” Her reply fumbling, “yeah, yeah. I’d like to do that.” We talked over lunch break and was hella late coming back. Everyone was staring at me like “HOW?”

She said she only had 2 boyfriends in her life because most men didn’t approach her, and when they did, they were old ass creepy mofos.

Moral: Step up, fill out an app, take the fucking job niggas. It’s that simple.

111. JihaD Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:
    September 20th, 2010 at 12:43 pm
    Let The Lox Go
    33jones.com/blogentry.asp?EID=104

*gets excited*
    *checks link*
    *only sees an article*
    *becomes D-Blocks mortal enemy*

JihaD

112. Poster Child Says:

This nigga Hov went from sitting on project benches to sitting beside billionaires…. where dey do dat at ?

113. b Says:

JihaD Says:
    September 20th, 2010 at 12:43 pm
    Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    September 20th, 2010 at 12:37 pm

JihaD

^^case been closed.that nigga probably cried when he saw hov next to buffet

114. 007 Says:

Moral: Step up, fill out an app, take the fucking job niggas. It’s that simple.

^This is so true man. It be the fine ass bitches that be available cuz niggas be scared to holla. Youd be surprised. Thats why from now on I just say fuck it and go for it. What do you really have to lose?

115. 007 Says:

“Cant score if you dont shoot”

116. Poster Child Says:

“The Jones’ can’t keep up… Maybe my nigga Nas, but I got stronger after ether”-Hov

117. Nah Right » Jay-Z & Warren Buffett Cover Forbes 400 Issue Says:

[…] go along with their cover, Jay-Z and Warren Buffett took part in the very first “Forbes 400 summit,” which consisted of an hour-long […]