Roc Marciano – Fire Power (prod. Vanderslice)

Brutal Music is releasing a series of songs from their in-house producers and the first single features Roc Marciano, with Blaq Poet’s “Power Music,” (produced by Stu Bangas) as the B-Side. Props to OS.

Roc Marciano – Fire Power (prod. Vanderslice) | Mediafire

[audio:http://usershare.net/?dlink=1z934gzeanaj]

Bonus: Blaq Poet – Power Music (prod. Stu Bangas) | Mediafire

[audio:http://usershare.net/?dlink=6yx20hpj02gu]

71 Responses to “Roc Marciano – Fire Power (prod. Vanderslice)”

1. DC (District of Chase) Says:

Just listen

soundcloud.com/you/tracks

2. Free J Says:

FINALLY a new fuckin post

3. GMLLZ Says:

Funny how money change and whips make me feel free

4. Tong Po Flo Says:

Snow >>>

5. Casket Face Says:

if lil wayne had his own brand of cereal, who would cop it?

6. 007 Says:

LF: Does any one else you “Nah” terms outside the matrix>? I find myself using more terms in real life lol.

7. mcb Says:

see like IT people

is it safe to go this link and stream?

8. Remixznflow Says:

“[It’s about] getting things that complement. I asked Phillip for this color,” West explained, referring to the shirt. “This is a women’s shirt he had, and I just felt this color would be really, really nice on my skin so I was really happy about it.”

-Kanye West-

9. mcb Says:

007 Says:

September 15th, 2010 at 11:21 am
    i find myself saying so much hate, recently
    it kinda disturbed me

10. DC (District of Chase) Says:

^Just this morning, MTVJams was playing some bullshit, so I told my wife it must be the Fuck Boy music hour on MTV. She was like, wtf is that… I attempted to explain and then realized that I couldn’t, I was like just forget it

11. b Says:

watch us wrist all rocked up glock tucked crotch must all on the hammer quick to pop slugs .this shit goes

12. GMLLZ Says:

Be you, thats when it sounds be-u-tiful

13. Rey Says:

uh-oh…

Rapid Fire Post Hour begins…now!

14. Free J Says:

if lil wayne had his own brand of cereal, who would cop it?

if someone else had it i might try it, i mean as long as he wasnt the one who CREATED the cereal…i could care less if he’s the spokesman for it…..lol what the hell brought this question up

15. GMLLZ Says:

this beat is tough

16. Big_seth Says:

GMLLZ Says:
    September 15th, 2010 at 11:20 am
    Funny how money change and whips make me feel free

Its chains… not change.

*daps remix, DC & GMILLZ*

17. b Says:

i was gonna say pusha t killed kanye on that runaway joint but ye aint rhyme

18. Mr. Freeze aka Muffler Lungs Says:

Casket Face Says:
    September 15th, 2010 at 11:20 am
    if lil wayne had his own brand of cereal, who would cop it?

Rofl

19. Big_seth Says:

Kanye West = Michael Scott.

LMAO.

@Chase, You get my email?

20. 007 Says:

*Kanyes it up*

Question: A friend of mine suggested I do a photoshoot she took some photos and they came out pretty dope. Has any nigga ever done somethin like that. I mean shit i would like to get some nice photos of the boy one good time.

*Awaits shots*

21. GMLLZ Says:

Its chains… not change.

^^^^^^

ah that makes more sense

22. Casket Face Says:

no “wanye-o’s” or “young crunchies” ….he make the cereal, not like being on a wheaties box

23. Most_Incredible! Says:

if lil wayne had his own brand of cereal, who would cop it?

syzzurp flavored flakes *ftw*

24. hl Says:

Remixznflow Says:

-Kanye West-

lol it this a real quote?

25. Tong Po Flo Says:

if lil wayne had his own brand of cereal, who would cop it?

^ Young Money Raisin Bran? no thanks

26. Free J Says:

yea i use nah terms outside here but niggas dont get it so yeeeeaa…

27. Mr. Freeze aka Muffler Lungs Says:

This nigga ‘Ye iz homo, I really didn’t want to believe it

This nigga Bi or some shit…You wearin’ women’s clothes??????

28. Casket Face Says:

my cousin i used to live with in VA …”lake edwards”
    famlay’s hood…

tinyurl.com/27p7rxq

29. JDS just looks at her, looks at her... Says:

-Kanye West-

lol it this a real quote?

lol i was about to ask the same thing

30. Free J Says:

Young Money Raisin Bran? no thanks

lol plain ol raisin bran is nasty
    —-
    Its chains… not change.

idiot ether lol

31. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

if lil wayne had his own brand of cereal, who would cop it?
    ======================================
    You seen that niggas teeth?

He can floss with a shoestring.

32. Tong Po Flo Says:

i find myself saying so much hate, recently
    it kinda disturbed me

^ I said roff a few times, cats didn’t even know what I was saying

33. GMLLZ Says:

-Kanye West-

lol it this a real quote?

^^^^^^^^^^^^

confirmation?

34. Free J Says:

yo anyone on here watch anime? more specifivally Fist of the North Star cuz this cd cover reminds me of the main character on that shit

35. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

^ I said roff a few times, cats didn’t even know what I was saying
    ===============================================
    You need to be slapped and have your internet privileges revoked.

36. Jersey*made*me Says:

007 Says:

September 15th, 2010 at 11:26 am

*Kanyes it up*

*Awaits shots*

AYO

37. Mr. Freeze aka Muffler Lungs Says:

It’z kool for promo.. or to the bitches I guess, same shit

38. DC (District of Chase) Says:

LMAO.

@Chase, You get my email?

^Yeah, your site is straight official and your advise gave me some food for thought. I’ll definitely respond to you before the day is out about it.

39. Mr. Freeze aka Muffler Lungs Says:

It’z kool for promo.. or to pull the bitches I guess, same shit

*fixed*

40. 007 Says:

#Jersey*made*me Says:

September 15th, 2010 at 11:31 am
    007 Says:

September 15th, 2010 at 11:26 am

*Kanyes it up*

*Awaits shots*

AYO

^I see what you did. Fuck you Jerz (ntpf) lol

41. Casket Face Says:

this is where we i grew up….this my big cousin and his squad throwing hands
    knocked a nigga out cold

tinyurl.com/2bys5pm

42. Mr. Freeze aka Muffler Lungs Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:
    September 15th, 2010 at 11:31 am
    007 Says:

September 15th, 2010 at 11:26 am

*Kanyes it up*

*Awaits shots*

AYO

Oh shit

43. GMLLZ Says:

c-section is ether for unknown artists…niggaz just ignore the posts…I find myself doin this frequently

44. mcb Says:

THanks for the stream
    no R Kelly

45. JDS just looks at her, looks at her... Says:

that Nas AC/DC cover over at Rapradar is pointless

46. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

I had a white dude approach me and said he’s a photog and he wanted to take some pictures of me.

Never called him.

Not saying he was gay or nuthin’, but the shit didn’t feel right.

47. Free J Says:

lil wayne look like firby after you feed him past 12…gremlin status

48. Tong Po Flo Says:

I do a photoshoot she took some photos and they came out pretty dope.

^ It’s coo to take photos now and again for memory sake we ain’t going to be young forever. As long as you ain’t on a bear skin rug George Constanza style it all gravy lol

49. 007 Says:

This nigga DC’s mix is off the fuckin hook yo! Nigga takin me back to da 90s dammmmmmm

50. Big_seth Says:

hl Says:
    September 15th, 2010 at 11:27 am
    Remixznflow Says:

-Kanye West-

lol it this a real quote?

LOL. Just cuz a nigga write out a funny quote… don’t make it real. No shots @ Remix, cuz I would believe him & Kanye is crazy as shit.

51. Tong Po Flo Says:

but the shit didn’t feel right.

^ right move that’s picture on the evening news status messing with people like that

52. DC (District of Chase) Says:

^SALUTE

53. Free J Says:

i wan tto get a profession pic done for music purposes tho

54. 007 Says:

^Hell Naw. Ill take some fly shit. Couple diff fits im bout to be 30 and im in my prime body right (nh) so i need to do it b4 it go down hill. Fuck it im doin it. Gonna just post em to FB for da hoes and the ones who I couldnt fuck back in the G

55. mcb Says:

sooooo

Roc Marciano Marcberg is Album of the year right? as of now.

56. Big_seth Says:

Tong Po Flo Says:
    September 15th, 2010 at 11:34 am
    I do a photoshoot she took some photos and they came out pretty dope.

LMAO. You gotta be extra careful with that.

It almost seems to me that dudes should NEVER have professional photography done. All Candid shots.

don’t even pose or you gay. LOL. jk

57. Most_Incredible! Says:

# 007 Says:
    September 15th, 2010 at 11:34 am

word gotta applaud to that

58. Casket Face Says:

this how VA get down…my cousin squad, fuck with famlay from pharrel shit.

tinyurl.com/2bys5pm

59. Jersey*made*me Says:

Yo,real spit,Waffle House is for white folks. No disrespect,just saying. You can’t even get green peppers in your fucking potatoes,smh.

60. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

vintage live nigga rap

61. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Yo Casket, enuff wit the tinyurls.

No one gives a fuck.

62. Big_seth Says:

@hI

You should get all your niggas from the hood to pose and mug behind you while you take different shots… That would be hella dope (c) DMX

63. JDS just looks at her, looks at her... Says:

Yo,real spit,Waffle House is for white folks truck drivers.

64. Jersey*made*me Says:

No one gives a fuck.

LOL,word

65. Free J Says:

this how VA get down…my cousin squad, fuck with famlay from pharrel shit.

tinyurl.com/2bys5pm

famlay wak imo…but what part of VA ur fam from

66. b Says:

michael scott is hilarious, i find myself on netflix watching the office a lot on my downtime his clueless ness, and unintended racist remarks kill

67. Free J Says:

Yo Casket, enuff wit the tinyurls.

No one gives a fuck.

no one like you ether lol…and on that note im goin to lunch peace

68. salvia_blunts Says:

# DC (District of Chase) Says:
    September 15th, 2010 at 11:36 am

^SALUTE

link?

69. Tong Po Flo Says:

You need to be slapped and have your internet privileges revoked.

^ lol dead, this can’t be life, nh, go thataway all that slipped time and time again, don’t hate the player hate the nah game

70. Mr. Freeze aka Muffler Lungs Says: